Berkshire Grill - Egg Harbor Township
6105 Black Horse Pike
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Berkshire Grill - Egg Harbor Township
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.berkshiregrillnj.com/
- Phone: 6092728808x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Full service events or our fresh food delivered to your event.
- Private Party Facilities: Open for private luncheons or dinners for any occasion. Minimum 25 people.
- Private Party Contact: Brian or Kathy 6094426477x
A word from Berkshire Grill - Egg Harbor Township
The Berkshire Grill is a locally owned neighborhood restaurant serving top quality food at very reasonable price points. From our hand cut certified Angus steaks, to our fresh fish, and interesting appetizers. We have been a local favorite for the past 12 years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Berkshire Grill - Egg Harbor Township reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)special occasion (5)neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (3)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Sent food backFoodieDined on 10/10/2014Steak was not cooked. Sent it back and it was still not cooked when it came back a second time. Food was subpar at best. Won't return.
- There are much better choicesfamilyVIPDined on 10/6/2014Not what we expected. Just not good. Too greasy for what should have been a healthy portobello mushroom dish, all bread and tiniest mushroom ever.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2014It is always a special time for us for we usually meet family there.Special Features:
- AmyMDined on 9/21/2014We had a large group and the service and time frame for food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealventnor25VIPDined on 8/30/2014Good meal in spite of the fact that steak was not cooked to our specification (medium vs. requested medium well). Would have told the wait staff after the first bite, but no one stopped by our table until we were virtually done. The food was tasty and plentiful, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccommodatingenjoyableviberantDined on 8/2/2014The reservation process was so easy, just took a few minutes to complete. I have certain items I cannot eat due to a medical condition. The waiter was very helpful in recommending alternatives from the menu. He was very knowledgeable how menu items are prepared. I was very impressed with him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaltDined on 7/13/2014Simply put, you just can't beat great food and service that's always consistent at the Berkshire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place in Egg HarborMikeFVIPDined on 7/3/2014Steaks are excellent! Very good mussels as well..............Special Features:
- The following 112 reviews are from the Berkshire Grill - Egg Harbor Township reviews archive.
- Relaxing Local EateryLuv2DineDined on 6/21/2014Our family has dined at Berkshire Grill many times. We have had times where the food has been good and others where it hasn't been that good. This time, we were very pleased. The food seemed to have improved since our last visit. The warm rolls and pesto are always delicious. The shrimp appetizer we shared was good. The Caesar salads seemed more flavorful. My husband had a steak and I had crab cakes. Both were good. The service was ok, but the server could have been a bit more attentive. My specialty martini was supposed to have a fresh pineapple wedge as a garnish. When I asked if they were out of them, the server replied that she could get one if I wanted one. Overall, the evening was enjoyable, food was good and the price was reasonable.Special Features:
- Family partyFamilyfriendlyDined on 6/14/2014We take the family there after our grand daughter's ballet recital each year. The staff is very patient and attentive to the little kids. Food is very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JazmDined on 6/7/2014Everything was great the food I will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening GemDukeDined on 5/13/2014This was a very nice place for dinner and the waiter was especially attentive. Unfortunately, they did not have Prime Rib even though it was on the menu. Waiter might have warned us about which foods they were out of or take them off the menu. We arrived at 5:30p.m. so it certainly was not from too many patrons with the same order. Otherwise, it was a pleasant dinner and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!eatfooddailyDined on 5/11/2014Food and drinks were fabulous! Service was fast and friendly. The grilled chicken club salad was really good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodlynjoeDined on 4/25/2014this was our first time here we were worried because we had friends with us.. Our server was the food came out hot and She timed our appetizer, and main dinner just right nothing overlapped and were very happy with the food and service .Special Features:
- Never Again...AnnmarieDined on 4/20/2014Waiter was afraid of his own shadow, Prime Ribs were so fatty they curled on the plate, Asparagras came 10 minutes after dinner started, clams casino very dry, and they had many open tables but sat us between to large tables of kids running around and screaming. First time we went out for Easter dinner, should have cooked at home!
- Good spotDaveDined on 4/3/2014Overall it was a good experience but nothing special though.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good, consistentHungrygirl48Dined on 3/22/2014Food was very good, consistent product from previous dining experience. Service good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like visiting familyJELinwoodDined on 3/2/2014The Berkshire has been the spot to meet, to celebrate, to commiserate, or to just have great food and company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood FriendsLuvLucyDined on 2/22/2014Good food, friendly staff. Family friendly - not a Red robin style. Booths and tables. Clean. Nice atmosphere. Bar area has many TV's for viewing without the loud noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice and Great foodMarkDined on 2/14/2014Went on Valentine's Day food was excellent service was very good, they ran out of one dessert that was up on the special menu overall very nice job, especially for holiday nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best steaks In townOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I love a good steak. The New York strip was a generous portion and cooked to perfection. The sides were delicious and well prepared. I would definitely return and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- Fantastic filet mignon,huge tablesBigpawsDined on 2/14/2014The filet mignon was among the best I've ever had The tables were huge which is nice, unless you're There for valentines day in which case it feels like your date is a mile away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great time!alwaysgoodtimesDined on 2/14/2014We had a great time on Valentine's evening. After making reservations online we only had to wait maybe 2 minutes until they got our table ready. Service was great and plenty of choices on menu. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL FoodBearlyDined on 1/12/2014We had the best steak dinner ever. Loved the topping they put on the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday Night SpecialsreviewerfunDined on 1/5/2014Berkshire Grill in EHT never fails to deliver outstanding dinners. Sign up via e-mail for their Sunday and/or Holiday specials. Service is terrific and friendly. I have never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulGreatVIPDined on 12/31/2013Great service on New Years Eve, it was very accommodating to myself and my party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!MeatDined on 12/31/2013My girlfriend and I went to the Berkshire Grill on New Years Eve for a early dinner. It was really nice to reserve our table online and to be actually seated on time! The food was great, the service was awesome and the staff was polite! I would recommend to anyone who wants fine dinning at a great price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great celebrationJeberDined on 12/13/2013Morgan McNellis was so personable and friendly escorting us to our table. Our waitress was attentive to our every needSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun diningIrishnykrDined on 12/12/2013We were a group of six co-workers. The table was set so we could all interact and enjoy our meals. The server was excellent making sure we were well taken care of. The menu was varied enough to please any palate with everyone enjoying their choices.would definitely dine here again !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantSamariDined on 12/5/2013Everything about the place is great. From the owner, who greeted me, to the entire staff. Food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SteakRemyMDined on 10/19/2013Steak was well seasoned and juicy. Calamari was also very good. Service was attentive. Wine list could have been better.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Date 6 hoursJeberDined on 10/9/2013My friend and I were on our first date. We arrived at 5 pm and left at 11 pm. We had 6 or 7 appetizers, a salad and a few drinks. We had two waiters because one's shift ended at 7 and our other waiter allowed us to close the place. We had great fun talking with both waiters and took their suggestions.Special Features:
- Nice place for casual diningDevinedinerDined on 9/13/2013Place has great food and great atmosphere. Reasonable pricing and varied menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service GreatJerryVIPDined on 9/6/2013We had a table of six. The service and food were great. Restaurant was super busy. Our entire group enjoyed their mealsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Berkshire BarWaltDined on 8/18/2013Been eating at Berkshire for years especially in the bar area.Never had a bad meal and the drinks are awesome. The food and service is exceptional,and all of the staff are friendly.You must go to see for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad nightdlk1982Dined on 8/10/2013We recently had dinner @ Berkshire. We went there because the food is usually superb and one of our favorite places to eat. It was my husbands birthday celebration dinner. Service was horrible. The waitress was not friendly nor did she check on us to see if we needed anything. Dinner is usually great here, but not this night. Everything was extra salty. Was a bad night.
- Berkshire fansFoodloversDined on 8/3/2013Kyle at the bar was delightful. We can't wait to go back for the signature garlic bread. Quesadillas were fresh, delicious and the quacamole and pico de gallo perfect. We'll try more dishes next visit & that will be very soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place , good food !Nancy08234Dined on 7/28/2013My friends and I had a very nice experience at Berkshire. I've been going here for several years and I must say I loved this visit, the food was excellent, service was exceptional, nice cozy atmosphere . I will be back and I'm sure my friends will to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A diamond in the rough. Who knew?RaenellDined on 7/20/2013I traveled with a friend from Margate City to this gem because I was in the mood for a steak. Now the drive and area is less to be desired, but the ambience and service is great! I love the darker interior as it reminds me of a hip pub and the décor definitely reflects the Irish owner's homeland. The portions were perfect and, though there isn't much diversity in the food, the taste, texture, and overall presentation was amazing! My filet was the best I have EVER had and each bite just had you taking in the flavor and savor each bite. I would highly recommend this place and hope to visit it the next time I am in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For dinning out, up on listluveatingoutDined on 6/16/2013When ever we have a family get together, it's where we go. Service and food good. Some thng for every one. Although a couple of weeks a go , on Sunday the 9th got a prim rib, and a little disapointed. Not real tasty, kind of dry. Got the surf & turf last there it was very good. But love prime rib. See you soon.Special Features: