Benvenutos - Middleton
1109 Fourier Dr
Madison, WI 53717Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Benvenutos - Middleton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.benvenutos.com/
- Phone: 6088260555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Raul "Manuel" Quintana
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer an extensive group pricing carry-out menu including sandwich platters, pasta and pizza options. We deliver to businesses within a 5 mile radius and private residence deliveries are possible on a case by case basis.
- Private Party Facilities: We have 3 semi-private rooms within our dining room available for reservation. The "Parlor" seats 8-16, the "Sunroom" seats 12-25, and the "Library" seats up to 55. Banquet facilities for up to 250 available through our partnership with the Holiday Inn Madison West.
- Private Party Contact: Konrad Arnold 6088260555
A word from Benvenutos - Middleton
Benvenuto's Middleton is locally owned and operated. Our Italian Grill and diverse menu appeals to almost everyone. We have the philosophy of offering great food for a good value! All our sauces and soups are made daily from scratch, as well as our famous meatballs! We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner. Stop in today and come, eat and enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Benvenutos - Middleton reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (1)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- BenvenutosgoodfoodDined on 8/25/2014The food was great and was delicious. The service was very slow at the beginning. We waited about 10 minutes before our actual waiter appeared. We were greated by a female waiter within 5 minutes only for her to return and inform us that she was not our waiter. Our drinks took a little while to arrive once we did place our order and the waiter could not read his own handwriting (because he was writing with a crayon) for the very first order he took and their was a total of four of us. The food did arrive promptly and was exactly as we ordered. We ordered desert and it was delicious. Overall, this was a pleasant dining experience and the price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- The following 15 reviews are from the Benvenutos - Middleton reviews archive.
- Easter BrunchRoosterDined on 4/20/2014I did not find this brunch worth the 25.00 price tag- My mother and I were served Prime rib that was extremely fatty, most of the dishes contained cheese, which doesn't interest me. I did not try the turkey or the ham- they just didn't look very good, in fact they appeared to be pretty processed meat. I did enjoy the salad and the little dessert they had. Was filling, but did not feel all that great and I am wondering if they used MSG in their food. I would not go there again.Special Features:
- Poor at Bestangelb410Dined on 4/20/2014We eat Easter Buffet every year in Madison at different locations for variety. This year we tried Benvenutos as it was near our hotel. We found the food poor! It was without seasoning, dry, over cooked, and without variety; 2 potato and 1 vegetable.The ham was extremely dry and the prime rib was raw with many non-edible portions. Turkey was the best though unseasoned. The french toast was uncooked in the middle and fell apart upon trying to get it out of the pan and onto the plate. Dinner rolls were great as was some of the ripened, less hard fruit. Even the usual quality and variety of holiday buffet desserts was missing. It was the same price of many of the other buffets we have attended, but not even close to their quality and variety.
- Bad all around.BiztravelDined on 4/17/2014Bad service (server was completely uneducated on menu or specials) horrible ambiance (too bright cafeteria-type lighting and too loud) and the food was bland to the point of tasting like paste. Never again.
- So so food, so so ambience.OutOfTownGuestDined on 3/24/2014Calzone was burnt on the bottom. Cajun pasta was over spiced. Waiter was nice; but disengaged. Other Benvenuto's locations have a larger selection of food on their menus. No changes to interior of the restaurant from when they took over from the steak joint. Will not be back; better choices in the area.
- Great food!Ginnie115VIPDined on 3/9/2014The food was great. And the dessert was even better. Nice portions at reasonable prices. Conrad was our server and he was extremely nice.Special Features:
- night outtom1122Dined on 3/1/2014Our server was very friendly and outgoing without being overly bothersome. I had the rib eye it was great prepared just the way I like rare but not raw. My date had Cajun grilled pasta she loved it asked for extra spice and they made it special for her. Overall great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazing!!HouseDined on 2/14/2014First and foremost, I was literally blown away by the service we received. I have never been treated as well as we were treated here. I took my wife here for a Valentine's dinner hoping it was as good as I was hearing, and was NOT disappointed one bit. We had a bit of a delay when we arrived for our reservation due to the craziness of Vday, but that was to be expected and didn't really bother us. We enjoyed a drink at the bar, where the bartender was more than qualified. The wait was short, and once at our table we were greeted promptly by Fonzi, our waiter for the evening. The best waiter I've ever had. He even did the Fonz impression lol. Food was amazing and well prepared, and even well-portioned. Will DEF be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, service needs helpspecialxtraDined on 2/14/2014Let me start by saying that I have never been to a Benevenuto's before, though one of my coworkers mentioned the food was great so I took her word. She was correct! I visited the restaurant on Valentine's day and found the atmosphere pretty nice. Not super upscale, but clean and cozy. The food was very delicious and our server was helpful in guiding us in our selection. The host staff and bartender seemed a little understaffed.Special Features:
- Valentines Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014My husband and I went to Benvenutos for V day dinner. The service was terrible but food was good. We will not be going back to the West side location.
- welcome locally owned Italian DinerRossPKDined on 1/24/2014Skip the chains. This is good food with a nice mixed menu. Poor weather held down the crowd on a normally busy Fiday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodbrewcrewjDined on 12/31/2013Went here on NYE and had the Lobster Mac. Excellent flavor and they didn't 'cheap out' on the dish. It was a little more expensive than their normal menu items ($21.00 for my dish) but it was lobster. Plentiful portions, great taste. The service was excellent. Great little italian restaurant. Can't believe we've lived in the neighborhood for several years and never went until now. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodMarilynDined on 12/14/2013This is one of my favorite restaurants. The eggplant parmigiana is amazing, and they also have great pizzas and deserts. My waiters have always been very friendly and I've rarely had any problem with service. I've also had dinner with larger groups here a few times for birthdays and special events and it worked out very well. Definitely would reccomend to a friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place For A DatefirstdateDined on 11/23/2013Found this restaurant on open table while looking for a place to take a girl on a first date, and was very happy with the experience. Service was excellent, host gave us a cozy and private booth that was very quiet and nice. Our waitress, Elizabeth, was very speedy and catered to all of our requests. The food itself was delicious and the portions were generous. I ordered the Cajun Grilled Pasta with a side Caesar salad, and was very happy with my meal. Overall, we had a very good experience at Benvenutos and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good meal, fast service and nice atmosphere at a reasonable price, and this is a place I am sure I will be stopping in at again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no heat and burned chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2013We arrived to find the restaurant was having trouble with their heating system and instead of having a relaxing dinner we ate with our coats on and left as soon as we could, it was freezing. The staff was very helpful in finding and preparing a dish to meet our daughters dietary needs, but her chicken was so burned she couldn't eat it. Would not go back.
- Busy night for themLaurelDined on 10/19/2013We had a family dinner and when we arrived they had set up the table and were waiting for us. Good food, good service.Special Features: