Benucci's - Pittsford
3349 Monroe Ave
Rochester, NY 14618Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Benucci's - Pittsford
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.benuccis.com/
- Phone: 5852641300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturady & Sunday: 4:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: George Stamatis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Benucci's - Pittsford
Benucci's is passionate about Italian food, bursting with flavors from all regions of Italy. The atmosphere is perfect for sharing a meal at our dynamic Italian Wine Bar or relax in our warm and inviting dining room. Choose from our Tuscan board of meats, cheeses and olives or try the Wood Burning Pizza, Signature Pasta dishes and Italian Classics. Finish your meal with homemade Tiramisu and a Cappuccino. Immerse yourself in the delicious flavors and aromas of Benuccis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Benucci's - Pittsford - Best Restaurants in Rochester ›
Benucci's - Pittsford reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (13)great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (8)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)romantic (4)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Should have 1/2 menu for adults Service was ok and not very busySpecial Features:
- Classic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We were very pleased with the food and portions. The prices were very good for the quality. Portion size was just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Benucci's scores againBroadwayJVIPDined on 10/9/2014Another great meal at Benucci's. Tasty entrees and excellent service made this dining experience pleasant.Special Features:
- Benucci's - a great dining spotBroadwayJVIPDined on 10/4/2014Once again Benucci's provided me and my guests with tasty meals and prompt and courteous service. It's a perfect before-event restaurant choice. My restaurant reservation was promptly honored and the wait staff expedited the payment process.Special Features:
- Casting my vote for Benucci'sBroadwayJVIPDined on 9/29/2014How nice to be able to introduce a friend to the Benucci's experience. The restaurant provided excellent food and good service for our special birthday celebration.Special Features:
- Benucci's - bravo!BroadwayJVIPDined on 9/24/2014Benucci's continues to remain a favorite dining spot. Great menu items, professional, courteous service, and a convenient location.Special Features:
- datenightDined on 9/20/2014Benucci's is one of our favorite places for Italian. Great selection of appetizers, dinners, and wine! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A step above38SpecialVIPDined on 9/16/2014I always like to think of my Italian restaurants as someone's grandma is chained up in the kitchen slaving over sauce. While Benucci's is more modern than that, it's also a step above the national chains like Olive Garden or Macaroni GrillSpecial Features:
- bailey22Dined on 9/3/2014Good food with lots of choice. Salmon was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Benucci's - always reliableBroadwayJVIPDined on 8/22/2014Benucci's provided food that was tasty and fresh and promptly served. This reliability factor makes me a happy repeat visitor.Special Features:
- Awesome selection on menuCait81Dined on 8/22/2014The host seated us immediately, and the waitress was prompt, friendly, and provided great service. The menu selection was excellent, though a little pricey. They had some delicious traditional Italian meals to match the traditional Italian decor. I would love to try eating outsdie ona nice night-I bet it would be a little quieter and a great people-watching opportunity since it is at Pittsford Plaza. I would definitely return for a special occasion.Special Features:
- RockfishDined on 8/16/2014The best thing this restaurant has going for it is the food. Good bread, fresh tasting salad and excellent entrees. Very tasty lasagna with great meat souce and flavorful pasta, chicken and veggies dish. We were however very dissappointed in the glass of Sangria. In our experience these are typically served in a fairly large glass but in this case we got the smallest serving we have ever gotten......a small "high-ball" glass full of ice with maybe 2 to 3 ounces of Sangria. It was good, but when approached by the server asking if we wanted a refill we responded that the serving size was sub-standard and we were not going to order another. The server just said "okay" and walked away. We would return for the great food at a very fair price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening with friendsDaleDined on 8/14/2014We invited two other couples to join us for dinner. The atmosphere was perfect, the food was superb and the price is right too! Very enjoyable and we felt like we were treated well by the staff. We were not rushed out and spent a couple of hours just chatting in one of the comfy booths that fit six!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BuntzVIPDined on 8/11/2014Very good Italian food in a large mall with quiet sidewalk seating available during nice weather. This was our second visit and we would return if we were again in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of my favorites!ROCloveDined on 8/1/2014I love Benucci's, it is one of my favorite places to eat. They have great pastas and pizza, the best penne vodka I've ever had. They have outside seating, but its small and sits just off the sidewalk. Plenty of seating inside, with a nice bar, but they only have bottled beer, nothing on draft. The prices are reasonable, nice atmosphere and you can get in and out quick, just in time to catch a movie next door!Special Features:
- Lotsa good foodBuntzVIPDined on 7/31/2014Had a tasty Italian dinner outdoors on their sidewalk patio area. Portions were large, especially the antipasto, leaving plenty for lunch the next TWO days. We don't get to this area often, but definitely would dine here again.Special Features:
- Bad service, great food!Anonymous1Dined on 7/26/2014Food was excellent!!! Service was very poor. My husband and I went there on my birthday for dinner. Wasn't worth it! We won't be back to this location.Special Features:
- Benucci's - a favoriteBroadwayJVIPDined on 7/23/2014Benucci's earns its reputation as a place that serves delicious food with cordial service. The restaurant is an inviting space worthy of repeat visits.Special Features:
- Suz1966Dined on 7/10/2014Great food and great service! We have been there many times. ~Special Features:
- Great dining experienceBroadwayJVIPDined on 6/30/2014Benucci's consistently provides a great dining experience - tasty food served by a cordial wait staff.Special Features:
- The following 90 reviews are from the Benucci's - Pittsford reviews archive.
- Fantastic Experiencecmbgm38Dined on 6/24/2014I went to benuccis on a date with my boyfriend. I ordered the fried risotto and lasagna. the fried risotto came out crunchy and hot, absolutely perfect to start my meal. the lasagna also came out hot, sauce was a little watery, but delicious. My boyfriend ordered the lobster ravioli and shrimp. the shrimp was amazing, it had a great grilled flavor. the lobster raviolis were really cool; the cook used striped raviolis. we also shared the gelato and cookies dessert. it came with a perfect portion of gelato to share, but two biscottis the size of my pinky. I was kind of disappointed by that, although they were delicious. the waitress checked on us often and they had the proportions timed well. I had to wait 5 minutes for each plate to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it here!dineNdashVIPDined on 5/23/2014The food and service here are always great! We had pizzas, salads, and wine, and had a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- great diningfriendlyDined on 5/16/2014Six friends sat down for a special occasion and had a wonderful meal and great time. Service was great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Very nice lunch/dinner celebrating a college graduation.. Food was excellent.. Service was wonderful.. Nice atmosphereI would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice mealPinkoneDined on 4/19/2014Had a very nice meal with the family. The food was good and served promptly. Will return in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014Food was great! We had an early reservation before a show, it wasn't too busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Benucci's - a neighborhood gemBroadwayJVIPDined on 4/17/2014Benucci's provides delicious food, freshly prepared and at reasonable prices. Service is friendly and the location makes it a convenient stop for diners from many city and suburban locations.Special Features:
- Great place for italian foodSaraDined on 4/15/2014My daughter and I really enjoyed the food here. I had a Seafood plate and she had a delicious pizza. The service was wonderful.Special Features:
- Promptly seated!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Great dinner after the movies! Restaurant was very busy, but we were seated at a nice booth within 5 minutes of our reservation! Great service and everyone enjoyed their food!Special Features:
- Great place to get a goodLouAnnDined on 3/7/2014Great place to get a good meal before going to a movie at Pittsford Movie Theater. Service was quick and very friendly. Great selection of salads. I had an arugala salad with beets. Great selection of appetizers. They have a happy hour in the bar area that has great prices on drinks and pizza and appetizers. I love that you can make reservation on OpenTable very quick and easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoriteAVA3Dined on 3/6/2014We always enjoy Benucci's. The generous portions allow for a lunch the day after. Delicious!Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsDaleDined on 2/17/2014The salads were great, the wine selection was perfect and it was a quiet, cozy atmosphere, so we could talk and we did not feel rushed to leave our seats. A great place to get together to chat with friends without feeling rushed. Our server was very patient with us as we took a while to order and only had salads. We wanted to feel like we didn't have to overeat when we went out, seeing that we are all watching our weight. Just an overall great experience which we will do again at Benucci's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meal selectionsprivateDined on 2/9/2014We were not happy with our Flat Iron steak selection, the sauce they put on it took over the flavor of the meat. My husband who never complains at a restaurant even if the selection is not satisfying, He told the waitress he did not like it and she only said oh and walked away. I have been at other restaurants and no matter who did not like their food was always offered something else. I think they should have another steak option. Since my husband is Gluten free, he can't eat pasta unless rice pasta and there was no option for that. For these reasons I don't think we will revisit Benucci"s again.
- I enjoyed a lunch combo oflindaDined on 2/8/2014I enjoyed a lunch combo of a side salad and lasagna. Delicious! The lasagna was meaty and had plenty of ricotta cheese and a nice tasting chunky tomato sauce. I would definitely come back again and order the same lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- local favotitebetsyDined on 1/31/2014I often go to Benucci's with my husband and/or family. Love their farfalle with Gorgonzola. Fodd quality is consistent, menu is varied without being overwhelming, comfortable atmosphere and reasonable prices.Special Features:
- The food was good and thedreydreyDined on 1/20/2014The food was good and the atmosphere was very welcoming. The service was very good as well. Looking to come back.Special Features:
- Consistently good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Benucci's is consistently good food, good service and reasonably priced [although house wines could be a little less]. Be aware that after any Pittsford Plaza movie, it's always crazy busy. They do take reservations and that helps ALOT!Special Features:
- Delicious!Greggor2Dined on 12/26/2013My wife and I both had outstanding meals. Shrimp were cooked so perfectly and the pasta sauces were JUST right. Garlic butter for bread is also OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood favoriteBroadwayJVIPDined on 12/26/2013You can count on Benucci's for delicious food and prompt courteous service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013The RAPA staff had their Christmas lunch at Benucci's and it couldn't have been better.Excellent wait staff combined with a leisurely pace and, most importantly, a quiet ambience that was excellent for conversation. The food, of course, was excellent. We will be return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.