Benucci's - GRC
102 East Ridge Center
Greece, NY 14626Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Benucci's - GRC
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.benuccis.com/
- Phone: 5852273031
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Benucci's - GRC
Benuccis is passionate about Italian food, bursting with flavors from all regions of Italy. The atmosphere is perfect for sharing a meal at our dynamic Italian Wine Bar, or relax in our warm and inviting dining room. Choose from our Tuscan board of meats, cheeses and olives or try the wood burning pizza, signature pasta dishes and Italian classics. Finish your meal with homemade Tiramisu and a Cappuccino. Immerse yourself in the delicious flavors and aromas of Benuccis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Benucci's - GRC - Best Restaurants in Rochester ›
Benucci's - GRC reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (15)special occasion (13)great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (6)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (5)romantic (5)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- great food but still lackingnonicknameDined on 8/31/2014But limited choices and wait staff made excuses and kept apologizing. WARNING if you order the linguini with meatball you will get linguini with Alfredo and a meatball in red sauce dropped in the middle. Would have been nice to see that specified on the menu. They also need more selection of traditional dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Good food for a fair price. service is always professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Old StandardLittleBigRedMamaDined on 8/26/2014My husband ordered a cocktail but the ingredients weren't all available. His entree was good as expected. My pizza was bland for my taste, but the salad was very good.Special Features:
- Party of 2sautemeeDined on 8/18/2014Food was great, loved my large portion of pasta & of course the complimentary bread. Service was slightly slow but it was a bit late,we were only there about an hour. Will defiantly be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeMaddieDined on 8/16/2014The food was good and there was plenty of it. Prices are a bit on the high side but you get more than enough food to eat. Would like to see a small house salad added with the entree.Special Features:
- Best Italien I've had in a whileallisonbDined on 8/13/2014My dining experience was amazing through and through, from the server who had helped make the desert that morning to the food itself. Can't recommend enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to eatMelrx6Dined on 8/8/2014I read the reviews and was a little nervous to go here but I like to judge for myself. What I found was a very pleasant experience. I went with a friend that I haven't seen in awhile. When we first got there, I did reservations just in case it was busy since it was a Friday night, we were seated immediately. There was a little grease spot on the seat which was immediately cleaned up. The waitress came right over and took our drink orders and told us the specials. The apps and entrees came out at reasonable times. The food was very good, I would have preferred it a little warmer. I had the fried ricotta-excellent. We paid our bill and stayed 1/2 hr longer and never felt rushed to leave. Overall I would recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Great dinner experienceMasterChiefDined on 8/7/2014Wife and I had a rare opportunity to go out on a date. Cocktails were great, food was great (DO NOT SKIP DESSERT), waitress was great. Only thing I'd ding them on is the environment. It was extremely clean and well-maintained (granted it's brand new); but it didn't feel cozy or fancy enough. Honestly my ideal environment for Italian date night would be to combine Benucci's food and staff with Olive Garden's architecture and decor. There was definitely time and money invested in the interior; but it felt too open or something.Special Features:
- Super FastMrObjectivityDined on 8/2/2014Server was almost pushing us out the door. Our entrees were placed in front of us before we finished our soup and salad. People were not waiting for a table since the dining area was not close to full. If you are in a hurry, go there; otherwise find another place to dine.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014We went there for my birthday. Great food & wine. The vegetable dish I had with pasta was excellent.I liked that there was a lot of artichokes in it My husband had eggplant dish. It was good but he wouldn't order it again. I HAVE RECOMMENED IT TO MY FRIENDS. I got the coupon out of the clipper magazine. Good way to advertise.Special Features:
- jrbrmbDined on 7/13/2014It was a mixed bag and we probably won't go back any time soon. Service was slow but there were hardly any people in the restaurant. The lobster ravioli with grilled shrimp was not worth the price. Pasta is cheap and we only got 7 noodles and 6 shrimp. The shrimp was dried out with no taste. My husband had the salmon with pesto pasta and his portion was good and salmon cooked perfect. The nachos were very soggy. The calamari was the worst we ever had. The artichoke appetizer was delicious!Special Features:
- BeunoDined on 6/27/2014Second time at the mall. Food very consistent, (chicken parm both times) noise level low enough to talk. The couple we were with had pesto dishes and loved them.Special Features:
- SkepticalSkepticDined on 6/15/2014I've been to benucci's in Pittsford many times so I was skeptical to try the one out in Greece. 3 of us had the lasagna which was excellent!! I don't normally orders lasagna at a restaurant but their sauce was also delicious. Portions were nice sizes, desserts were also delicious. Very satisfying dinner. Very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gooooooodMrbroDined on 6/9/2014The service was prompt, the food was excellent and it was reasonably pricedSpecial Features:
- GuidoDined on 6/6/2014Bartender was very nice, respecting our privacy but also making sure we were set w/ drinks and if we needed food. First we had the Calimari nice taste,Then we had dinner waitress was fine, but dinner wasn't what i expected.Dinners did not come out together,I had the Salmon which was good BUT the pasta was awful,my wife had chicken Parm.which was small piece of chicken ,looks like trying to give more pasta to make it look like lots of food. Pasta is cheap.Just so you know my Kettle-one drinks were very good.Pittsford was much better.Good luck, you won't see us dinning there any time soon.
- Had fun!!!!!!broadwaymom12Dined on 6/4/2014Fantastic place !!! I just think your mixed drinks were a bit too expensive!! I know another Bar around you is even more expensive but you should have more special--Good drinks though!!!!!!Special Features:
- Benucci's dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Came in to celebrate a graduation. Easy to make a reservation. Service & ambiance good. Wish the food matched. Alfredo like paste with no taste. Chicken in the Parmesan had burnt taste. Small piece of salmon charred on the bottom on top of heaping pasta.
- Decent MealFrequentdinerDined on 5/23/2014Food is decent but menu is not large. Had pizza which was tasty but basically a flatbread for $11.00. Ordered sangria which was on the small side (rocks glass) for $7.00. The prices on the menu were reasonable but the portions are not huge and everything is ala cart. Waitress brought me a cold cappuccino that was more expensive than a Starbucks (who ever thought I would say that). Would go back but probably not first on my list with so many other options out there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at best3925156HDined on 5/23/2014Had the artichoke heart app. It was light and fresh son had the lasagna he was ill the next day. I had the safe play - chicken parm - whole te pasta was a refreshing very cheesy tasty (pasta parm) the chicken was a single chicken tender flattened and way over cooked. Salad came ala cart with a pre-tossed house dressing that was rather tasty. $18.50 for a single chick tender and a salad was a bit much. I might try again but not anything to write home about for sure - a bit disappointed as it was a new open in our areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian food but priceylovetomunchDined on 5/19/2014Four of us all ordered different things all were good but, the menu is A la carte. Dinners did not include salads. I had the pesto shrimp and angel hair pasta. Price was $17.99 for about 6 medium size shrimp (not the jumbo) and lots of pasta. Benucci's is at the end of the Greece Ridge Mall. We had planned on going into the mall to the Sugar Mountain Cupcake Company for dessert, but were very disappointed that it closed at 5:00pm on Mondays. Been told that Bar Louie (two doors down from Benucci's) prices were lower and better value for your money. Benucci's seemed a bit stark. Hostess was very friendly and helpful. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. If the prices were a bit lower I think Benucci's would have a larger cliental.Special Features:
- Benucci's on my Birthday12345678910howsthisDined on 5/18/2014My wife had heard about Benucci's at other locations that are a bit out of the way for us. This store opened recently and I was impressed at how smooth everything was being run. The internet reservation system is great. They had all the information I put down and the table location was very nice. We were looking for a nice quiet dinner and got just that. Our server was friendly and attentive. Your nickname field is not very smart. I've tried several that are between 4 and 25 characters????? I'll try one more time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/18/2014This was our first time and we were not satisfied. Our salad and dinners came at nearly the same time. The vodka penne was way too spicy and dry. The food was only moderately warm. I ordered a cappuccino and got a regular coffee. Service was fair and it was practically empty at 4:00 on a Sunday.
- Great service.kanniceDined on 5/18/2014I had previously been to the Pittsford restaurant and was very pleased by their food and service. I was equally pleased at this new location. The food was tasty, attractively presented and fresh. The server was attentive, friendly and promptly served our food. This location is larger then the original restaurant and has a nice, cozy ambience.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Benucci's - GRC reviews archive.
- Love this place!!DotreseDined on 5/17/2014Always loved the original Pittsford location and the new Greece one does not disappoint. Love the decor and the food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PizzarificStormDined on 5/11/2014Pizza,was,very tasty and light, linguine was mushy and we had to ask for bread with our meal from the asst mgr....... Our server got lostSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love to done outluv2dineoutDined on 5/11/2014Great food great prices atmosphere is so so try the bruschetta bread it's to die for bar area was very nice great place to meet friends for drinks and appetizerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2014Very nice restaurant. Consistent food, nice service and very charming!Special Features:
- Saturday Night DinnerItalian2LoveDined on 5/3/2014I might try Benucci's again but I had Pasta Benucci and the artichokes (my favorite) were hard. They needed to be cooked longer. My husband ordered Chicken Parm. The pasta had Alfredo Sauce on it and then the Chicken and Marinara sauce was on top of that. Too rich. If we ordered it again we would specify only Marinara sauce. Waitress could have been more attentive. We ran out of drinks 1/2 way through dinner and by time the waitress came we just needed our check. Bread was good, didn't come with a salad unless we ordered it separate.
- DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014FRIENDLY STAFF !! GOOD WINE LIST !! THE BAR WAS COOL LOOKING, DIDN'T MAKE IT OVER THERE SINCE WE HAD A REZ, BUT VERY INTERESTING !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014Benuccis has expanded to Greece! I've been a regular at their Pittsford location for many years and am thrilled that the're now also at Greece Ridge Mall. The food, service, and ambiance is consistently impeccable, and prices are reasonable. Ma favorite dish is the Pesce Diavolo, which is very flavorful and has a wonderful red sauce. But I've tried most everything on their menu and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014Great food, very good service. Love having another restaurant in Greece that is not fast food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing..EmmyH1023Dined on 4/21/2014My husband and I were excited to eat at the new Greece location. After our experience, we will not be dining there again. It was beautiful inside, great ambience, but both of our meals were awful. Our waitress didn't bring any bread until after we were served our dinners, which was strange. I guess she forgot to bring it sooner? The food was very disappointing. My chicken french and my husband's salmon were both overcooked and dry as a bone. Salad wasn't included, and was $5 to add to a dinner, which is outrageous for what they bring you to eat. Neither one of us ate even half of our meal due to the taste and texture of the meat. With no alcoholic beverages, our meal came to $50! This was overpriced for what we got out of this experience.Special Features: