Bent Fork Grill - Loveland
5971 Sky Pond Drive Suite C-106
Loveland, CO 80538Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bent Fork Grill - Loveland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bentforkgrill.com/
- Phone: 9706139333x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 11:00am-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Zac Worman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a beautiful private room, capable of comfortably accommodating 30 guests, perfect for anything from business presentations or meetings to wedding rehearsal dinners or intimate family gatherings for special occasions. Custom limited menus and audio visual equipment available.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Ives 9706139333x
- Special Events: Please email Sarah Ives at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our private dining rooms!
A word from Bent Fork Grill - Loveland
The Bent Fork Grill is quality, flavor, hospitality, art, architecture, scent, warmth, relaxation, sound, and fun. With our award winning menu of diverse American classics, casual elegance and eclectic wine list, the stage is set for our staff to deliver an experience that will melt away the stress, stimulate the palate, and leave you wanting more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bent Fork Grill - Loveland - Best Restaurants in Loveland ›
Bent Fork Grill - Loveland reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (23)fit for foodies (18)good for groups (15)great for lunch (15)neighborhood gem (14)great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (10)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My wife and I had a wonderful evening. Enjoyed the Chef's special and had a great time with our waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014When I made the reservation on line, It showed only two times available. So we made the time work for us. But felt disappointed that the place was to our self most of the time and could have probably walked in and had the time that really worked for us.
- Great spot for food and drinks!Luv2eatDined on 10/3/2014The food was absolutely fantastic! We recommend the "hot date" appetizer (our kids loved them too!) and the chai martini. Entrees were great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the bent forkSabby30Dined on 10/2/2014I went for my 30th birthday dinner with my family. It was great. They sat us before our reservation time. Our server was absolutely amazing. I very much enjoyed the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/7/2014This is a nice place for lunch with a small group. We were there on a Sunday. It wasn't too crowded, so we were able to talk easily. The food was good. We enjoyed grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup, French dip sandwich and fish tacos. Service was OK, but not as attentive as one would expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Grill!gmbfischDined on 9/5/2014High quality creative and traditional dishes at reasonable prices. A great place to go for a nice dinner out without breaking the bank. Romantic ambiance with Colorado flavor.Special Features:
- Great, as usualBeefDined on 8/27/2014Had a bowl of mushroom soup and and iceberg lettuce wedge with blue cheese. The perfect meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Good, but...FirstExperienceDined on 8/22/2014This was our first time at Bent Fork The Grill, I was with a party of four so I don't want my personal complaint to overshadow our entire experience because everything was good overall. Great drinks, great wine, delicious appetizers, good food and service; however, I personally ordered the Buffalo Roast and the majority of the dish was big chunks of FAT. It was VERY DISAPPOINTING and not edible. My friend shared her steak with me so I didn't leave hungry. I did not make a complaint to the waitress due to the fact that we were with new friends and I just didn't want to create any disruption among the food delivery while getting to know our guests. The restaurant also has lots of gluten free options...just don't order the Buffalo Roast.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantsptravelingalongDined on 8/15/2014Good food and service was great! We have been there many times and have not been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster Mac and CheeseBeefDined on 8/6/2014Lobster mac and cheese was great. More lobster than I've had before, but a little spicy.Special Features:
- DoulosDined on 8/1/2014Enjoyed the prime rib and the rib eye. Service could have been just a bit more attentive. Something was just a little "off" tonight but I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe our expectations were too high, or this is just not quite the "romantic" atmosphere for our Anniversary dinner. Still, we appreciate the care and enjoyment that goes into Bent Fork's overall offering and the creativity evident in the menu. There are several dishes that we will be back to try.Special Features:
- LukewarmOutForFunDined on 8/1/2014We had reservations on a slow Friday at about 5:30 pm and still waited 20 - 25 minutes before seeing our server, and then only after speaking with the hostess. Service was weak throughout the meal. The food was average, nothing special in taste or presentation.
- Great service and tasty foodVictoriaJZDined on 7/31/2014I met a friend at the Bent Fork Grill - we had a light lunch [one of the appetizers, Maryland crab Cakes] and it was delicious and light on the wallet. The server was attentive without being pushy, which I appreciated as my friend was a bit late. As I was waiting, she would check with me at times but not hover. The entire lunch was a pleasant experience. We were inside and it was a bit noisy, but once we started talking it was fine.Special Features:
- On the RoadSVC68Dined on 7/24/2014Food was fine, not gourmet mind you but fine for a decent meal between road vacation stops. The service was very good, the server attentive, but the pace of the food was very fast. It would have been a better experience if the food did't arrive so fast for the courses. Price for value was fine. It is fit for foodies on the road.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentlocalfoodieDined on 7/18/2014Buffalo roast melts in your mouth! Crab cakes were little morsels of heaven in your mouthSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingtroseDined on 7/11/2014Loved it great food... like to try different places this was the first time and definitely will be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good atmosphereLovingLovelandDined on 6/28/2014I dined at Bent Fork 2 nights in a row because the first night I was meeting a friend who was coming from Greeley while I was coming from West Loveland. The location was fairly easy to access (though I'm not a fan of the shopping center parking lot) and the restaurant was easy to find. The food was tasty, service was on par, and cocktails were perfect. This prompted me to suggest Bent Fork to an out of town friend who wanted to meet for dinner the following night. My experience was duplicated on night #2. Though dinner was a little pricey with cocktails, main dishes, and a dessert to split, the quality and atmosphere made the price worth it. Will return.Special Features:
- The following 343 reviews are from the Bent Fork Grill - Loveland reviews archive.
- Service was a little lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2014It may just have been our server, but we didn't see her much. We noticed other tables getting better service, and we had to ask another server to help us. At one point, my husband had to go in and ask for something when we already asked for it.Special Features:
- Great, as usualBeefDined on 5/28/2014Really love just going for mushroom soup and wedge salad!Special Features:
- Consistently GoodBeefDined on 5/23/2014Went for a light dinner in the bar. Mushroom soup, Lettuce with blue cheese, and a glass of wine! Perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Experience7kidsinGreeleyDined on 5/16/2014We found this place playing around in Loveland and decided to try it for our anniversary. We were not disappointed. The food was sophisticated and delicious, the atmosphere was elegant and delightfully simple. We also liked that we didn't have to come in suit and tie however dressed up. It was a perfect place for a nice dinner away from the kids without having to go for broke to do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/16/2014Went for dinner a few days back, the restaurant is nice, the food is good and reasonably priced, and the service is pretty good as well. It's a nice place located in Centerra shopping complex.
- Fantastic RestaurantSvenDined on 5/11/2014I took my mum to Bent Fork for Mother's day. She absolutely loved it. The staff was courteous and the food was fantastic. We would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DinnerLovelandJimDined on 5/11/2014We had a party of 9 ..which they accommodated very nicely with a back room table. Very quiet and service was excellent. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative and deliciousDoulosDined on 5/11/2014Jalapeno and elk sausage mac'n'cheese. Who'da thunk it? Maple ginger chicken: pretty tasty. My daughter called it dessert. There is a wide range of menu selections and prices. We appreciated the attention to detail. When our entrees were delivered from the kitchen, and not by our waitress, they were handed directly to the correct diner. No asking "who has the Fra Diavolo;" they knew.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesABR1Dined on 5/3/2014Great food, great service, good drinks. We come here for special occasions. Some favorites are the jerk pork chops, salmon and lobster mac & cheese.Special Features:
- Nice FindDenverGalVIPDined on 5/3/2014If you're in the Loveland area, this is a place to try. They have an large martini list. We tried two and they were both very good. I really enjoyed my strawberry brie salad w/chicken, although the chicken was a tad overcooked. My husband had the French Dip, which was ok. But the au jus had WAY too much sage in it. He said it was all he could taste. He was glad it also came with a side of horseradish to make it tolerable. We sat at the bar because we has a show afterwards and they said we'd have to wait 10-15 minutes for a table (despite having a resveration.) But it was apaprently prom night, as right after we sat down, there were several extremely large groups arriving. I'm guessing the food would be better on a slower night.Special Features:
- Dinner At Bent ForkBobandLianaDined on 5/2/2014We reserved a booth for 7:00 PM on a Friday night and when we got there it was crowded but they had our booth ready for us. The carry Emeritus Pinot Noir at a reasonable price. Their coleslaw is simply outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/30/2014The food was just ok and the bill was very expensive for the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like it!DannyBDined on 4/20/2014I have been to the Bent Fork a few times and feel it is a high end casual food spot for dining. And while I was expecting something special for Easter brunch, that didn't happen. Yes they had a few specials, but I was hoping for something in the brunch buffet - omelet station, ham/roast beef craving station, etc. So, needless to say, I was a little disappointed that they didn't make a bigger effort for Easter. Oh well, now I know.Special Features:
- WBfoodieDined on 4/18/2014We chose this restaurant because of it's open outdoor seating...very enjoyable. Food interesting and well executed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First impressions are lasting ones.KevinDined on 4/17/2014You only get one chance to make a first impression. The Bent Fork was recommended to me as the best place in Loveland for a first time business luncheon with a new client and I couldn't of been more pleased. The atmosphere was perfect. The service was spot on and NOT overbearing as I find in some places. The food was delicious and the price was fair. I would recommend this place for business,personal or romantic occasions. The menu is suited for the health conscious as well as the hearty appetite consumer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentExcellentDined on 4/13/2014This was my first time at the Bent Fork and it won't be my last. Our server was engaging, friendly and knowledgeable; this added greatly to the experience. We had the butchers Special, a great 13oz NY strip; cooked perfectly. Crab cakes were delicious but lukewarm. Cucumber mojito was to die for. Varied and eclectic wine list to choose from and our server was well-versed in the choices. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, it was just right for intimate conversation. I can't wait for my next trip to Colorado to come here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as usual!BeefDined on 4/6/2014Katie was outstanding! Mushroom soup and lettuce wedge were outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation Planning dinnerTJSgreeleyDined on 3/23/2014Went to Bent Fork not only for food but to work on plans for upcoming summer vacation since they have WIFI. Well, the WIFI signal wasn't very good so ended up eating dinner and then going to Starbucks for coffee and to finish up. First time I've experienced wait staff that wasn't very attentive and not overly friendly. Spilled a decent sized amount of my Espresso martini as he set it down. I know they can spill a little given the glass and how full they are but it took 3 bar napkins to soak up the spill. Didn't acknowledge it had spilled. Will return as the food is very good and hopefully we get a better waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come back for the foodwyldDined on 3/21/2014We sat next to each other at a table and the noise level was so loud we couldn't hear each other to talk. The server was in a huge hurry and wouldn't taken an extra second or two with me, I felt rushed and as hurried as she was acting, it was not relaxing at all. Food came out fast, and tasted superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visit - great experienceJoeColoradoDined on 3/16/2014Visited for lunch on a Sunday... not too full, not too loud. Outstanding service. Great choices on the menu. Specials are great but ask for the price.. they can be easily 25% more expensive than the regular menu itemsSpecial Features:
- Mediocrity definedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/14/2014No it wasn't bad. The service and ambience are above average. The menu offers a wide variety of food preparations. The offerings are neither inspired or special. Barbecue baby back ribs were smokey flavored and tender but not memorable. Served with tepid fries and slaw it was eatable but not something to return for. Vietnamese pork tacos were equally not Vietnamese nor memorable. Prices higher than food of this level should be.
- Great food, but.........FyshonDined on 3/8/2014Even though the service was sub-par, we would return for the food, but only after giving other restaurants consideration. Our dinners were brought by a bus-person, who didn't know which plate went where. My wife, when our waiter took our order, asked to have a glass of wine served when the entre' was served. It wasn't, and we had to remind the person who served of the wine order. After a few minutes, our waiter brought the wine, asked how things were (we had barely begun to eat) turned and left. He never checked back during the entire meal, and, even when he brought the check, failed to ask how the meal had been. The next night we ate at a comparable restaurant, had an attentive, professional waiter, and HE got a much more generous tip.Special Features:
- A Shopping Center SurpriseeatwhereDined on 3/8/2014I have now been here twice in the past two days. I had dinner and it was wonderful. Large menu. Lots of choices and it was yummy. I generally hate tofu so what made me order the tofu tacos? The waiter suggested them and I tried them and LOVED them! My daughter had the prime rib. There was enough food for her to make two or three meals out of it! Drinks were great. Waiter was fabulous. I returned on Sunday with a friend and sat on the patio and had sangria. It was yummy. We also had happy hour specials which were small and great. it was a nice patio and a great day to sit out and watch the people going by. This is a gem at the shopiing center in Loveland!Special Features: