Bent Fork Grill - Aurora
12191 E. Iliff Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bent Fork Grill - Aurora
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bentforkgrill.com/
- Phone: 3033376600x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Saturday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Walchak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact our off-site Catering Director, Josh Lear for assistance with your catering needs at 303-337-6600.
- Private Party Facilities: Our Management staff will be happy to assist you in the planning of your private event.
- Private Party Contact: Josh Lear 3033376600x
A word from Bent Fork Grill - Aurora
The Bent Fork Grill is quality, flavor, hospitality, art, architecture, scent, warmth, relaxation, sound, and fun. With our award winning menu of diverse American classics, casual elegance and eclectic wine list, the stage is set for our staff to deliver an experience that will melt away the stress, stimulate the palate, and leave you wanting more. The Bent Fork serves sizable-portions of flavorful dishes prepared from scratch daily and expertly presented, setting it apart from large chain restaurants. Our art and architecture act to enhance your enjoyment. Whether its lunch or dinner, the ambiance, price points, and menu variety provide an environment that allows for weeknight convenience meal or celebration of a special occasion. Guests feel comfortable dining in casual or dressy attire, whether it’s a business lunch, lunch with the girls, a Saturday night date, or a night out with the family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Bent Fork Grill - Aurora - Best Restaurants in Aurora ›
Bent Fork Grill - Aurora reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (17)great for lunch (17)special occasion (15)good for groups (10)romantic (9)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Nice placeGiGiDined on 8/19/2014I flew in from Dallas and my husband picked me up. We didn't want to drive to BV so we stayed in Aurora. This restaurant was highly recommended to us. Food was very good. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food as alwaysGwenVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our only problem was with our waitress who never mentioned the specials for the evening but other than that, the meal was top notch as always!Special Features:
- 2oldiesDined on 8/16/2014We thought the restaurant was over priced for the quality of the food we received. The dinner salad was quite ordinary, and what you might expect in any family restaurant. My husband said his prime rib was not as tender as he expected. My salmon was a little dry, and the vegetables were nothing special. However, we did love our brownie and iced cream desert. Also, our waitress was very friendly and helpful, and she made the evening much more enjoyable for us. Many of the people we saw got sandwiches instead of regular dinners, and they looked better.Special Features:
- First Time HereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014It was great all around. The seared tuna salad was exceptional.Special Features:
- Approachable Food Connected ServiceSamchildVIPDined on 7/28/2014No pretension, yet the recipes are fun and sophisticated. Really warm, connected service staff with genuine and helpful suggestions. Enjoyed sushi grade tuna and a dessert that was insanely wonderful. Both were suggested. Nice relaxed setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as always!GwenVIPDined on 7/26/2014Our only glitch was being offered a ribeye in lieu of the filet I had ordered. This restaurant has an awesome vanilla bacon filet that is out of this world. After I ordered, I was informed they had sold their last one but offered the rib eye along with the vanilla bacon as a substitute. They also have a very unique appetizer - buffalo "wings" made out of cauliflower! It's incredible and light as well as tasty! Highly recommend this place as it is always top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeBavarian5Dined on 7/20/2014I just discovered this quaint restaurant. I've been there 3 times now. The first time for lunch. I had the most delicious salad I'v ever had! The mushroom soup is to die for. Next was for our anniversary. Was not disappointed; quiet, romantic and great service. The ribeye was flavorful, but slightly dry and grissy. My husband had the buffalo and said it was delicious. The final time I had the filet. Spectacular! Great flavors. My husband had the pork chops & loved them; it's the time he's ordered pork chops in a restaurant that were flavorful & not dry. Our adult son had the burger. Dry and flavorless. The only thing he liked was the sweet potato fries. Next time he'll try the Lobster Mac N Cheese he said.Special Features:
- I have a food allergiespickyeaterDined on 7/19/2014I told the staff I have an onion allergy the we're very nice and tried to see if there were any trace of onion in my food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!!BobbyDined on 7/1/2014I sat at the bar and the bartender Lori was funny, attentive and professional. All of the crew seem to like working there and it is reflected in attidudes!Special Features:
- High quality and localGwenVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is our third time dining here and it is always top notch. Several items to choose from including fish and great steak options. Unique appetizers as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Consisitent!BobbyDined on 6/26/2014We just love this place and especially the new menu. Everyone makes you feel right at home and the food and service are always great. Also great for business lunches or friends meeting for a meal. Bar is hoping on Tuesday and Friday nights for some reason.Special Features:
- Not Your Standard FareScottinAuroraVIPDined on 6/23/2014Bent Fork's menu offerings have great twists in how they combine things and utilize interesting ingredients. And everything has that fresh, made-from-scratch type of taste as well. The food itself is worth the trip, and their service is also typically stellar, so this place is one we will always try to take out-of-town visitors to if they have a passion for good food.Special Features:
- DelightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/23/2014We brought out-of-town guests, and as is always the case, they and we had excellent food and wonderful service. My wife had the Chimcury Shrimp (sorry about the spelling) and was so impressed that she asked if she could get the recipe. Though not able to get the full recipe, our waitress was able to get and write down the ingredients for her. We look forward to our next visit
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The only thing that wasn't outstanding was my husbands shrimp sandwich. Other than that dinner was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quigiesDined on 6/14/2014We have always been happy with the food here. Service is very good and the servers are on top of it ! And very friendly. Not overpriced by any means. Every dessert is to die for. We always come back and so will you .........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal Across the BoardHungryPlaygoerDined on 6/14/2014Everything was of consistently high quality for the meal I had there recently. The dining room was attractive and comfortable, the service was prompt and courteous, the chicken tortilla soup was very good, the buffalo pot roast was very good and the bread pudding was very good. They also had a delicious vanilla porter on tap that day. Great food and nice to have a restaurant that is not a major chain in this section of Aurora with some culinary flair.Special Features:
- What a Find!KFDENVERVIPDined on 5/31/2014What a Find! From the beginning, a warm welcoming, they read the notes on my file and provided exactly the booth I requested. Good cocktails, great menu spirited caring service and fantastic food. Cannot wait to go back!!!Special Features:
- DenverFoodie2GoodFoodFanVIPDined on 5/28/2014Go to Bent Fork often. This was one of the better experiences. Service was very good as well as the food. Will continue to go back.Special Features:
- Hidden GemBavarian5Dined on 5/23/2014We were there to celebrate our Anniversary and had a very nice evening. The food was excellent and the service was friendly. Our waiter was very helpful in our decisions and gave us great service. We will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- OkJakeDined on 5/17/2014Reuben acceptable but I've had far better--even at Village Inn. Buffalo Berger hard as rock. Great desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jenksDined on 5/11/2014Second year I have taken my wife there for Mother's day. She always enjoy the dinning experence. Would recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy SurpriseNotAFoodieDined on 5/11/2014I couldn't like this place more. There is a MAJOR shortage of good restaurants in Aurora, and The Bent Fork does its part to fill the void. With a cool mix of traditional American and Fusion on the menu, there's something for everyone. It's not a huge menu, so the focus is on preparing their dishes really well. Don't go for a 40-minute lunch; good food takes time. If you want to indulge, skip the salad and have a cup of the heavenly mushroom soup. It actually gets better with every bite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the salmon BLTcmartDined on 5/10/2014Great place for a quiet lunch. Setvice and food spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New MenuSchultzDined on 5/9/2014We were very excited to find a new menu awaiting us. Everything sounded good so it took a long time to decide. Asian pork tacos were delicious.Special Features:
- Creative and Really Tasty!ScottinAuroraVIPDined on 5/7/2014This was our second time dining here, and we will be back again. Our service was spot on, and our food was excellent. Their menu has many unique choices, so far from your standard fare. This time I have the steak pasta dish, and the flavors in that dish were exceptional. My wife had the pot roast and she thoroughly enjoyed it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bent Fork Best in AuroraOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014Outstanding dining experience at Bent Fork in Aurora. The menu had all you could want. Next time we dessert first so we're not too full to enjoy the great brownies. Good on ya!Special Features:
- The following 285 reviews are from the Bent Fork Grill - Aurora reviews archive.
- Eating with grandma...perfect!RedsayerDined on 4/26/2014This place was great for taking my grandmother out to lunch...a wee bit pricey for lunch (with drinks), but a good time regardless. I'd certainly take my lovely grandma again!Special Features:
- LOVE this placeSharonVIPDined on 4/26/2014We had amazing food! The half salads were big. The Sweet Thai Chili and Creamy Goat Cheese Dip was out of this world, but we were told that the menu is changing and it's being taken off the menu. Too bad! Loved that!Special Features:
- Dining Out for Life3dogsmomDined on 4/24/2014A friend and I went for Dining Out for Life. We had been there before on several occasions and had always enjoyed the food. We were not disappointed. The food and service were excellent. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2014Went for lunch on Easter. Service was great and the food very good. Always have had good food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu, but priceyMellaK319Dined on 4/17/2014The menu here is very creative, but you'll pay the price. Not worth it in my opinion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/14/2014First, I must talk about the service. Our waitress was wonderful! I was having dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, and we sent her away many times before finally ordering. She was so kind and patient with us. She was also helpful with the special diet I needed and answered all my questions to make sure my meal was exactly what I wanted. The food was amazing! The fish tacos were grilled with a perfect mix of spice and veggies. The artichoke dip had an unexpected, and much welcomed spiciness. The strawberry chicken salad was so fresh that my friend didn't even use any dressing. The green chile mac and cheese with elk sausage was also delightful (next time we'll try it with lobster).I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2014Great food...casual but nice atmosphere...good service.Special Features:
- First Time DinerGrampsDined on 4/4/2014Fantastic service. Our food was good (7 diners) but my prime rib was a little tough. The manager and waiter were great and made amends for the prime rib. The desserts were good, too. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Martinis, cute barmaryannDined on 4/3/2014Fabulous Martinis, cute bar area, convenient locationI would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Sunday LunchJedkydhoVIPDined on 3/23/2014My wife & I visited here for lunch on a Sunday morning which the food was filling & pretty good. She had the grilled shrimp tacos that were delicious and with 3 of them on a plate, they were very filling. The ministrone soup was the special for the day which was very good also. The french dip which was good but, if it were not for the au jus sauce, then it would have been too sweet for me because of the onions. The house slaw was a little too sweet for me also but, all in all the food was very good. The service was very attentive & very helpful. The prices are a little too high but, really not by much. The restaurant is a little hard to find but, worth the trouble once you get there as they will make you feel comfortable as a valued guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great All AroundEndofWeekReliefDined on 3/21/2014Service was great. Food was great. Company was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality was very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2014Food quality was very good, but not what I would consider a place for foodies. The wine list needs a lot of attention. Service was attentive, but lacked experience to heighten the customer experience. The decor is in need of updating; however, it was clean and comfortable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great local restaurantAmaysingDined on 3/5/2014This is a great local restaurant with excellent food. Want to get away from the chain restaurants in the Denver area? This is the place to go....good food, relaxing atmosphere, competent waitstaff. The lobster mac & cheese is GREAT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denver Restaurant Week GemOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/28/2014My wife and I recently visited the Bent Fork for Denver Restaurant Week and we were very pleasantly surprised by the food, menu and the service. This was a real find considering how many other amazing choices there are out there. The prices for regular dining are very reasonable again considering all the competition and the food is definitely worth it. We will absolutely be returning for more in the future on a dining night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.