Benihana - Westgate Las Vegas
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Benihana - Westgate Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/finedining/benihana
- Phone: 7027325755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 5:30pm -10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Toy Tomme
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: A special event would not be complete without exquisite catering. LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is proud to enhance your events with sophisticated catering services, whether it's a themed banquet, breakfast, wedding reception, holiday party, or an intimate sit-down dinner. Aiming to surpass your expectations to ensure an unforgettable event, our Las Vegas catering team offers a wide variety of delicious cuisine and beverages for day or night. We also provide refreshment breaks and alcoholic beverage service, breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail receptions 24 hours a day.
- Entertainment: For entertainment, please visit www.thelvh.com/calendar
- Special Events:
- Cross Street: Riviera Blvd
- Public Transit: Public Transit Stops Monorail Hours
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino,
Las Vegas Convention Center,
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet entrance is on Paradise Rd. Parking garage is offered past valet and to the left. Race & Sports Book parking is on the opposite side--entrance is located on Joe W. Brown.
A word from Benihana - Westgate Las Vegas
A fresh experience every single time. Benihana is the first name in Japanese, exhibition-style cooking method known as "teppanyaki." Sip authentic sake and listen to the gentle rains as they caress the soul. The realistic special-effects fireworks, lush Japanese gardens, flowing ponds, exotic statuary and authentic Torri Arch soaring above are some of the reasons Las Vegas visitors and locals alike have voted Benihana tops in the city three years in a row. Voted "Best of Las Vegas" by the Las Vegas Review Journal’s. The real reason though is the fabulous fare. From mouth-watering steak, tender chicken, succulent seafood and garden-fresh vegetables to a variety of sushi rolls and other Japanese favorites, your meal is prepared fresh and served by a performing chef, right before your eyes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Benihana - Westgate Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (80)special occasion (78)kid-friendly (33)fit for foodies (19)hot spot (16)romantic (15)late-night find (10)scenic view (10)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great food, family friendlySh151000Dined on 9/11/2014Perfect spot for dinner with ages ranging from 6-60. Our fermi ends from Scotland lived the experience and the food was great. The chef us usually puts on a knife show and turning the dinner into complete entertainment. Regrettably our chef just cooked the meal-- a little disappointing. If you take away the interactivity and the cooking show then Benihana is still good food but maybe not as interesting.Special Features:
- Benihana Did it Again!gigi56Dined on 9/5/2014It was our last night in Vegas after a week long celebration for our anniversary and my husband's birthday and what a perfect way to end it. The food was excellent as usual and our chef was one of the most entertaining we've had. We are never disappointed with Benihana!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerHappydinerDined on 9/3/2014Food was great, order the lobster tail and they threw in a birthday dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Dissapointing 1yr AnniversaryFoodie30Dined on 8/30/2014My wife and I go to this location Las Vegas every year for the past 4 years, the experience we had was Dissapointing, rude. We always share a plate and my wife will always get her own soup. However, this time they wanted to charge is $10 for a bowl of small soup that comes with the meal. They went on to say because its late they can't do it and said that she will Get fired, I simply asked if there policy changed because it was never an issue. They said they do it sometimes but It was not clear why they didn't want to give my wife a soup, It would of been fine if they said that's our policy, but not once I heard them say that. I ordered the teriyaki steak and for some reason the portion was very small. I split mines with my wife.
- good experienceArnoviDined on 8/30/2014Good food and good show. All was good. My wife was surprised with the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good placenicensweetDined on 8/29/2014This was a nice experience. More on the family style dining. More for groups, great chefs...Special Features:
- DID NOT BOOK RESERVATIONOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I booked a reservation through open table and my reservation was never made. Will not use open table again.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerpd52Dined on 8/24/2014Great food, service and location in side the Westgate. Had a large group. Fun time with chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!!!Terry1996Dined on 8/22/2014The experience was excellent. If you enjoy a good Teppan food experience this is the place to be. The chefs were enjoyable and very personable. They put on a great show while making a fantastic meal to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShowtimedgmartinsDined on 8/14/2014A good show with a very good food.. I love benihana.. Go to Rio de Janeiro..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No flavorEwwdisgustingDined on 8/14/2014Food wasn't properly seasoned, waitresses took forever to come back and the noise was like a stadium
- Birthday DinnerDebraVIPDined on 8/11/2014My Partner ordered the Lemon Chicken and I ordered the Teriyaki chicken both of them tasted the same no Teriyaki sauce was on mine very bland I have been there many times and lately I think that it has gone down hill. My partners Lemon chicken was bland and the only lemon on it was a slice of lemon that the chef put on it. Very disappointing dinner.Special Features:
- Love this placeYummyDined on 8/8/2014The server and the cook preparing our meal were fantastic. Our group really enjoyed our meals and can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!!lvz2tlkDined on 8/8/2014Love this place. Never disappoints! Love the chef. Always does such a fun show. Food is always incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodBirthdaygurl34Dined on 8/6/2014Food was great can't wait to visit again. The only complaint is the lights are dusty and often stuff falls from themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAngieSFSDined on 8/6/2014The staff is very friendly, the service is very good, and they have a good variety of food that tastes great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014Very happy with the entire experience. It was our 41st wedding anniversary and we had a great meal.Special Features:
- Great timeOlianaDined on 8/3/2014We celebrated a bachelorette dinner there and we had a great time. The food was good but it was not seasoned at all. Thecservicecwas outstanding the chef cooked everything well and was very interactive vwith the entire table except the food was very under seasoned. The servercwas on top if refilling our drinks and bring out everything in timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our dinner at Benihana - LVHNo1StardustFanDined on 8/2/2014I won dinner for 3 at Benihana so even if I had a complaint, which I don't, I wouldn't be taking this survey. When my son, my wife, & I walked into the restaurant we couldn't help noticing how beautiful the decor is. After being seated we were greeted immediately by a drink & appetizer hostess who took our order and, after serving our drinks & appetizer, continued to be attentive to our drink needs through out our meal. Our teppan chef was very skilled & made our dinning experience quite enjoyable. Of course as fresh & delicious as the dinner ingredients were he could have just cooked & dinner would have still been marvelous. I've eaten at other Benihana's & know that it can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion it's well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youIsabellorenzo06Dined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed our Dinner celebrating my husband's 30th birthday. The Chef made the night memorable :)Special Features:
- Perfect every time!YUMMYUMMYDined on 8/1/2014Benihana NEVER disappoints! We eat here once a week and travel 30 minutes to get there (it's soooo worth it). Recommend a party of 4 to 6 to take advantage of the full experience. The filet is always grilled to perfection and the scallops are a great size and firm, juicy -- delicious every single time--- be sure to order a side of Diablo sauce and you'll be glad you did. For the best service, just ask for Kenny -- he doesn't skip a beat. If you arrive before the rest of your party, just head a few steps over to the left of Benihana and pull up a chair for a drink with the friendly bartenders at the quaint full service bar.Special Features:
- nice very nicedaydayDined on 7/26/2014Best restaurant experience I've ever had . Great waiter .Cook was very entertaining , food was great .and the big bowl deink was good and strongSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Loved the wide selection of hibachi meals. I loved the tuna.Special Features:
- Everything was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/21/2014Atmosphere, service and food all great. Can't find a flaw to mention. Recommended highly.Special Features:
- Mal servicioChuyanoideDined on 7/20/2014No se sí sea por su cultura pero las meseras muy groseras al momento de ordenar no te puedes salir del menú porque parece que las ofendes, muy lento el servicio y la preparación. Por último te exigen propina como sí fuera una obligación cuando la misma depende del servicio, el cual insisto, fue pésimo.
- Benihana - Las Vegas- WestgateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014This Benihana is a very, very nice location. Scenery is way above the normal Benihana's around. What I do like about this location - is the fact the chefs here are Japanese or asian. Not at the ones near me. Kinda changes the experience some. Food always outstanding, and service is always great. Venue seemed to be celebrating their 45th bday. For toast w/ warm sake and small piece of birthday cake was given. Was surprised that the ice cream dessert that was to come with the dinner wasn't offered. But everything was great. Love this location. Good to go to whether a few people or even solo.Special Features:
- All Around GreatnessTeekDined on 7/19/2014We stopped by this location for a late dinner. Reservations are highly recommended and we made it right in. The location is beautiful with the feeling of being in a Japanese garden at the sushi house. (even an occasional LED firework show in the sky!) The grill rooms were large, but not overly crowded or noisy. Food and service was amazing! If you are nearby you must stop!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014I took my boyfriend for the first time and while the good was incredible as always, service seemed a bit slow. Took more than ten minutes for anyone at our table to get any type of drink. Once the service started it was good. Delicious hibachi steak and ahi tuna as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/19/2014Very average in every way. Expected more - particularly in terms of food and service. Atmosphere is what you'd expect. Had difficulty when I asked for a small modification to one of their sushi rolls that any sushi chef would be happy to make.
- SusieQDined on 7/18/2014Thought the food was great!!! Loved the soup, salad, scallop entree and zucchini and onions!!!! Chef was great and entertaining!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Godlywoman73Dined on 7/17/2014My daughter got the biggest kick out of the cooking show. The cook even did little extras to see her laugh more. Great ambience!Special Features:
- Redhead1Dined on 7/13/2014I have been going to this Benihana for 30 years and still enjoy it just as much as the first time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014I really enjoyed myself the food, drinks, my chef everything was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RowdyDined on 7/12/2014Fantastic dining experience. The food and the hibachi grill cooking were excellent. Our chef had a great personality and was very skilled with the knives and fire. Always a wonderful experience. It was our anniversary and they surprised us with cake for everyone at the table. It was delicious and very special. One of the best dining experiences we have had in Vegas. We will definitely be going back the next time we go to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a good priceErikDenmarkDined on 7/9/2014My wife and I usually dine at Benihana when we're on vacation in the U.S. and we can strongly recommed the "Deluxe threat".Special Features:
- Always a pickMrsCalderonVIPDined on 7/6/2014Great food and location. Our chef was entertaining and prepared our food just like we asked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun DateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Went to dinner with a friend I had not seen in a very long time. We had a great time. Good food and good drinksSpecial Features:
- Great AnbianceSanper01Dined on 6/26/2014Great Anbiance! Friendly staff, great interaction with the cook, excellent food.Special Features:
- One word: EXCELLENT!SusanDined on 6/26/2014The waiter, Kenny, was delightful and our chef, Lynn (male), was entertaining as well as professional, had a great sense of humor but best of all prepared our food to perfection. It was the best fried rice I've had possibly ever! The filet was so tender, juicy and delicious I couldn't stop eating it even though I was so full I was in pain. Whenever I get back to Vegas I will definitely return to Benihana's at the LVH. It's worth the trip off the strip!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great a PlaceLuv2bFairDined on 6/25/2014Great place and always accurate. It seems it is hard for BH to go wrong when the food is prepared at your table. We make a BH stop every visit to Los Vegas!!!!Special Features: