Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/finedining/benihana
- Phone: 7027325755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 5:30pm -10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Toy Tomme
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: A special event would not be complete without exquisite catering. LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is proud to enhance your events with sophisticated catering services, whether it's a themed banquet, breakfast, wedding reception, holiday party, or an intimate sit-down dinner. Aiming to surpass your expectations to ensure an unforgettable event, our Las Vegas catering team offers a wide variety of delicious cuisine and beverages for day or night. We also provide refreshment breaks and alcoholic beverage service, breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail receptions 24 hours a day.
- Entertainment: For entertainment, please visit www.thelvh.com/calendar
- Special Events:
- Cross Street: Riviera Blvd
- Public Transit: Public Transit Stops Monorail Hours
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino,
Las Vegas Convention Center,
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet entrance is on Paradise Rd. Parking garage is offered past valet and to the left. Race & Sports Book parking is on the opposite side--entrance is located on Joe W. Brown.
A word from Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
A fresh experience every single time. Benihana is the first name in Japanese, exhibition-style cooking method known as "teppanyaki." Sip authentic sake and listen to the gentle rains as they caress the soul. The realistic special-effects fireworks, lush Japanese gardens, flowing ponds, exotic statuary and authentic Torri Arch soaring above are some of the reasons Las Vegas visitors and locals alike have voted Benihana tops in the city three years in a row. Voted "Best of Las Vegas" by the Las Vegas Review Journal’s. The real reason though is the fabulous fare. From mouth-watering steak, tender chicken, succulent seafood and garden-fresh vegetables to a variety of sushi rolls and other Japanese favorites, your meal is prepared fresh and served by a performing chef, right before your eyes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (73)special occasion (67)kid-friendly (31)fit for foodies (18)romantic (16)hot spot (12)scenic view (10)neighborhood gem (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Awesome Experience!Kiara82Dined on 10/18/2014The food was delicious and our Chef Joe was GREAT! He made our experience even better. He's a pretty funny guy, and his skills are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic As UsualdhomrichDined on 10/13/2014This was a great experience. We stayed at the Westgate knowing Benihana's was there/ The food, ambience, chef experience were all great. Love the excitement of what is going on around you. It is also fun to eat with people from all over at your table. Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- As Usual, a wonderful mealvegassamVIPDined on 10/10/2014Had a great Teppanyaki meal as always at Benihana. Service was outstanding and our chef was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exciting and fungreatfind14Dined on 10/8/2014Chefs are always entertaining and fun. Makes the experience even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoganDined on 9/27/2014Awesome experience. The best teppanyaki place ive ever been to. Very romantic, amazing two story restaurant. Quite an experience unlike any other. Our chef was amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average BenihanafoodiesweareDined on 9/25/2014This Benihana is more unique than any other that we have been to previously. The ambiance is quite good! Some of it is dated and cheesy, but overall, it is well done with private rooms, water features, and very nice interior landscape.Special Features:
- Cannot Wait to Go BackOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014This is our favorite restaurant. We always choose Benihana for any birthday or anniversary celebrations. The service was spot on and the food was absolutely delicious. We have always and will continue to recomend this restaurant to friends and acquaintenances. Also the locals "hot spot" discount is certainly a awesome deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Fantastic Evening!workerbeeDined on 9/23/2014We hosted dinner for 10 people at Benihana after a long day at a tradeshow. The restaurant itself is great looking. Fun, different. Our chef was very entertaining. The food was outstanding…the service excellent. It was one of our team member's birthday so the Benihana staff helped us celebrate with a "chef hat", singing, special attention to the birthday boy, ice cream & candles. It was the perfect setting for our boisterous group. The nearby tables had the same energy going and that made it even more fun! We had a great time and it made me wonder why it had been such a long time since I had chosen Benihana as a dining option. This is a venerable restaurant that appeals to everyone and always delivers a quality dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOMETHING DIFFERENTconniegraceDined on 9/23/2014Just dinner in a little different enviourment and it was entertaining. There was a discount with a players card from Westgate casinoI would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas BenihanamwvarleyDined on 9/20/2014Main reason I went here was because it was in my hotel and I didn't feel like Mexican which was my other option. I have been to plenty habatchi style places before and to an extent they are always the same. The chef was great, the waitress was MEH. My biggest complain was I felt shoved in a corner with no easy way out considering I didn't know the people around me. They have shoved 10 pounds of tables into a 5 pound bag.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions smallBirthdaycelbrationDined on 9/20/2014We went as part of a dinner show package in Vegas. Was great except we each, literally, had 2 oz portions of steak and no other meat offered. It was fun and the food was good there simply wasn't enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONWeddingGalDined on 9/17/2014We were here celebrating a birthday with 8 friends and we had the best time ever. Food-amazing, service outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good costumer service 10 starsMando4x4Dined on 9/15/2014Benihana Las Vegas is the Best in costumer service the best foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed.FoodmotoDined on 9/14/2014Had to wait even though we had a reservation. Lounge area had a spill on couch that wasn't cleaned and got all over my dress. Never acknowledged our anniversary. With all the wonderful dining options, we will choose better next time
- Great food, family friendlySh151000Dined on 9/11/2014Perfect spot for dinner with ages ranging from 6-60. Our fermi ends from Scotland lived the experience and the food was great. The chef us usually puts on a knife show and turning the dinner into complete entertainment. Regrettably our chef just cooked the meal-- a little disappointing. If you take away the interactivity and the cooking show then Benihana is still good food but maybe not as interesting.Special Features:
- Benihana Did it Again!gigi56Dined on 9/5/2014It was our last night in Vegas after a week long celebration for our anniversary and my husband's birthday and what a perfect way to end it. The food was excellent as usual and our chef was one of the most entertaining we've had. We are never disappointed with Benihana!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerHappydinerDined on 9/3/2014Food was great, order the lobster tail and they threw in a birthday dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Dissapointing 1yr AnniversaryFoodie30Dined on 8/30/2014My wife and I go to this location Las Vegas every year for the past 4 years, the experience we had was Dissapointing, rude. We always share a plate and my wife will always get her own soup. However, this time they wanted to charge is $10 for a bowl of small soup that comes with the meal. They went on to say because its late they can't do it and said that she will Get fired, I simply asked if there policy changed because it was never an issue. They said they do it sometimes but It was not clear why they didn't want to give my wife a soup, It would of been fine if they said that's our policy, but not once I heard them say that. I ordered the teriyaki steak and for some reason the portion was very small. I split mines with my wife.
- good experienceArnoviDined on 8/30/2014Good food and good show. All was good. My wife was surprised with the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good placenicensweetDined on 8/29/2014This was a nice experience. More on the family style dining. More for groups, great chefs...Special Features:
- DID NOT BOOK RESERVATIONOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I booked a reservation through open table and my reservation was never made. Will not use open table again.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerpd52Dined on 8/24/2014Great food, service and location in side the Westgate. Had a large group. Fun time with chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!!!Terry1996Dined on 8/22/2014The experience was excellent. If you enjoy a good Teppan food experience this is the place to be. The chefs were enjoyable and very personable. They put on a great show while making a fantastic meal to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShowtimedgmartinsDined on 8/14/2014A good show with a very good food.. I love benihana.. Go to Rio de Janeiro..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No flavorEwwdisgustingDined on 8/14/2014Food wasn't properly seasoned, waitresses took forever to come back and the noise was like a stadium
- Birthday DinnerDebraVIPDined on 8/11/2014My Partner ordered the Lemon Chicken and I ordered the Teriyaki chicken both of them tasted the same no Teriyaki sauce was on mine very bland I have been there many times and lately I think that it has gone down hill. My partners Lemon chicken was bland and the only lemon on it was a slice of lemon that the chef put on it. Very disappointing dinner.Special Features:
- Love this placeYummyDined on 8/8/2014The server and the cook preparing our meal were fantastic. Our group really enjoyed our meals and can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!!lvz2tlkDined on 8/8/2014Love this place. Never disappoints! Love the chef. Always does such a fun show. Food is always incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodBirthdaygurl34Dined on 8/6/2014Food was great can't wait to visit again. The only complaint is the lights are dusty and often stuff falls from themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014Very happy with the entire experience. It was our 41st wedding anniversary and we had a great meal.Special Features:
- Great timeOlianaDined on 8/3/2014We celebrated a bachelorette dinner there and we had a great time. The food was good but it was not seasoned at all. Thecservicecwas outstanding the chef cooked everything well and was very interactive vwith the entire table except the food was very under seasoned. The servercwas on top if refilling our drinks and bring out everything in timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our dinner at Benihana - LVHNo1StardustFanDined on 8/2/2014I won dinner for 3 at Benihana so even if I had a complaint, which I don't, I wouldn't be taking this survey. When my son, my wife, & I walked into the restaurant we couldn't help noticing how beautiful the decor is. After being seated we were greeted immediately by a drink & appetizer hostess who took our order and, after serving our drinks & appetizer, continued to be attentive to our drink needs through out our meal. Our teppan chef was very skilled & made our dinning experience quite enjoyable. Of course as fresh & delicious as the dinner ingredients were he could have just cooked & dinner would have still been marvelous. I've eaten at other Benihana's & know that it can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion it's well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youIsabellorenzo06Dined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed our Dinner celebrating my husband's 30th birthday. The Chef made the night memorable :)Special Features:
- Perfect every time!YUMMYUMMYDined on 8/1/2014Benihana NEVER disappoints! We eat here once a week and travel 30 minutes to get there (it's soooo worth it). Recommend a party of 4 to 6 to take advantage of the full experience. The filet is always grilled to perfection and the scallops are a great size and firm, juicy -- delicious every single time--- be sure to order a side of Diablo sauce and you'll be glad you did. For the best service, just ask for Kenny -- he doesn't skip a beat. If you arrive before the rest of your party, just head a few steps over to the left of Benihana and pull up a chair for a drink with the friendly bartenders at the quaint full service bar.Special Features:
- nice very nicedaydayDined on 7/26/2014Best restaurant experience I've ever had . Great waiter .Cook was very entertaining , food was great .and the big bowl deink was good and strongSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Loved the wide selection of hibachi meals. I loved the tuna.Special Features:
- Everything was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/21/2014Atmosphere, service and food all great. Can't find a flaw to mention. Recommended highly.Special Features:
- Mal servicioChuyanoideDined on 7/20/2014No se sí sea por su cultura pero las meseras muy groseras al momento de ordenar no te puedes salir del menú porque parece que las ofendes, muy lento el servicio y la preparación. Por último te exigen propina como sí fuera una obligación cuando la misma depende del servicio, el cual insisto, fue pésimo.
- Benihana - Las Vegas- WestgateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014This Benihana is a very, very nice location. Scenery is way above the normal Benihana's around. What I do like about this location - is the fact the chefs here are Japanese or asian. Not at the ones near me. Kinda changes the experience some. Food always outstanding, and service is always great. Venue seemed to be celebrating their 45th bday. For toast w/ warm sake and small piece of birthday cake was given. Was surprised that the ice cream dessert that was to come with the dinner wasn't offered. But everything was great. Love this location. Good to go to whether a few people or even solo.Special Features:
- All Around GreatnessTeekDined on 7/19/2014We stopped by this location for a late dinner. Reservations are highly recommended and we made it right in. The location is beautiful with the feeling of being in a Japanese garden at the sushi house. (even an occasional LED firework show in the sky!) The grill rooms were large, but not overly crowded or noisy. Food and service was amazing! If you are nearby you must stop!Special Features: