Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/finedining/benihana
- Phone: (702) 732-5755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 5:30pm -10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Toy Tomme
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: A special event would not be complete without exquisite catering. LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is proud to enhance your events with sophisticated catering services, whether it's a themed banquet, breakfast, wedding reception, holiday party, or an intimate sit-down dinner. Aiming to surpass your expectations to ensure an unforgettable event, our Las Vegas catering team offers a wide variety of delicious cuisine and beverages for day or night. We also provide refreshment breaks and alcoholic beverage service, breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail receptions 24 hours a day.
- Entertainment: For entertainment, please visit www.thelvh.com/calendar
- Special Events:
- Cross Street: Riviera Blvd
- Public Transit: Public Transit Stops Monorail Hours
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino,
Las Vegas Convention Center,
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet entrance is on Paradise Rd. Parking garage is offered past valet and to the left. Race & Sports Book parking is on the opposite side--entrance is located on Joe W. Brown.
A word from Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
A fresh experience every single time. Benihana is the first name in Japanese, exhibition-style cooking method known as "teppanyaki." Sip authentic sake and listen to the gentle rains as they caress the soul. The realistic special-effects fireworks, lush Japanese gardens, flowing ponds, exotic statuary and authentic Torri Arch soaring above are some of the reasons Las Vegas visitors and locals alike have voted Benihana tops in the city three years in a row. Voted "Best of Las Vegas" by the Las Vegas Review Journal’s. The real reason though is the fabulous fare. From mouth-watering steak, tender chicken, succulent seafood and garden-fresh vegetables to a variety of sushi rolls and other Japanese favorites, your meal is prepared fresh and served by a performing chef, right before your eyes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (71)special occasion (55)kid-friendly (22)fit for foodies (21)romantic (15)hot spot (12)late-night find (8)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (5)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- AlohaDined on 11/17/2014We had a great "chef" cook our meal. Have had him before. Many of us have Hawaii roots and he was from there, so it made it special. Our waiter was also very friendly and accommodating. This was the best experience we've had here in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 24th Wedding AnniversaryPeterpanDined on 11/16/2014We chose Benihana's restaurant in Las Vegas for our 24th wedding anniversary, for its great food, outstanding service and ambiance. While we were waiting for our table, the hostess took our photo and let us know that we could download it online for a keepsake. Actually, we were at this same place 24 years ago, after our wedding in a nearby chapel, along with several friends. We all traveled to Las Vegas for a mini getaway and to celebrate our wedding. Over the years, we have celebrated at other Benihana locations, including Hawaii and have never been disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family funLauraDined on 11/8/2014Our family had a great get-together at Benihana. The food was fabulous, and the experience was entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014We attended the SEMA show and met friends at the nearby Benihana. We were paired with other SEMA attendees so the group all had similar interests. The meal was very good, however we have had more lively chefs at previous vists. Can't go wrong with Benihana !Special Features:
- Always Great!!Geekery22Dined on 11/4/2014Went for SEMA convention which is one of largest conventions there is. Booked on OpenTable with no problems. Reservation was perfect upon our arrival. Vital to us since we had a very important business meeting planned and it would have been awful if our table was not ready. One of the best Benihana's I have been to. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014My boyfriend planned out this date for my birthday, and we had a great time. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They Don't Do Separate Checks!SDRWFindVIPDined on 10/28/2014If you're going with a large group, note they do not separate the check. When I made the reservation for 15 people, I specifically asked for separate checks. The server gave me one check. When I asked him to separate out, he refused. Other than that, it's the perfect spot for a fun business meal.Special Features:
- had great timeDanielDined on 10/27/2014We had great time going dinner to Benihana, place is nice, and food very good, the service was outstanding and nice performance from the chef. have gone to other Japanese restaurants before and one of the things you know is that you will enjoy the food but will go out smelling to the cooking and get some heat from the grill, but this place has excellent ventilation and you hardly notice you went to teppanyaki dinner. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas tripOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014Great atmosphere and service however we were disappointed with the spicy chicken and teriyaki beef. The chicken had an odd flavor and was too spicy, and the beef was too tough. We did love the fried rice it was the best part of the meal.Special Features:
- Not what I experctedBryanamDined on 10/21/2014The food wasn't good at all. I've had better in other places. Show was nice but the food wasn't.Special Features:
- Awesome Experience!Kiara82Dined on 10/18/2014The food was delicious and our Chef Joe was GREAT! He made our experience even better. He's a pretty funny guy, and his skills are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We were late, I will say that BUT at the end of our dinner they told us we couldnt have ice cream because the kitchen closed. I dont understand how the kitchen closed and there were still two more tables eating as well. The ice cream comes with your meals so we argued about that and were finally able to have the ice cream. But it shouldnt have been an issue to begin with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic As UsualdhomrichDined on 10/13/2014This was a great experience. We stayed at the Westgate knowing Benihana's was there/ The food, ambience, chef experience were all great. Love the excitement of what is going on around you. It is also fun to eat with people from all over at your table. Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- As Usual, a wonderful mealvegassamVIPDined on 10/10/2014Had a great Teppanyaki meal as always at Benihana. Service was outstanding and our chef was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exciting and fungreatfind14Dined on 10/8/2014Chefs are always entertaining and fun. Makes the experience even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoganDined on 9/27/2014Awesome experience. The best teppanyaki place ive ever been to. Very romantic, amazing two story restaurant. Quite an experience unlike any other. Our chef was amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average BenihanafoodiesweareDined on 9/25/2014This Benihana is more unique than any other that we have been to previously. The ambiance is quite good! Some of it is dated and cheesy, but overall, it is well done with private rooms, water features, and very nice interior landscape.Special Features:
- Cannot Wait to Go BackOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014This is our favorite restaurant. We always choose Benihana for any birthday or anniversary celebrations. The service was spot on and the food was absolutely delicious. We have always and will continue to recomend this restaurant to friends and acquaintenances. Also the locals "hot spot" discount is certainly a awesome deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Fantastic Evening!workerbeeDined on 9/23/2014We hosted dinner for 10 people at Benihana after a long day at a tradeshow. The restaurant itself is great looking. Fun, different. Our chef was very entertaining. The food was outstanding…the service excellent. It was one of our team member's birthday so the Benihana staff helped us celebrate with a "chef hat", singing, special attention to the birthday boy, ice cream & candles. It was the perfect setting for our boisterous group. The nearby tables had the same energy going and that made it even more fun! We had a great time and it made me wonder why it had been such a long time since I had chosen Benihana as a dining option. This is a venerable restaurant that appeals to everyone and always delivers a quality dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOMETHING DIFFERENTconniegraceDined on 9/23/2014Just dinner in a little different enviourment and it was entertaining. There was a discount with a players card from Westgate casinoI would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas BenihanamwvarleyDined on 9/20/2014Main reason I went here was because it was in my hotel and I didn't feel like Mexican which was my other option. I have been to plenty habatchi style places before and to an extent they are always the same. The chef was great, the waitress was MEH. My biggest complain was I felt shoved in a corner with no easy way out considering I didn't know the people around me. They have shoved 10 pounds of tables into a 5 pound bag.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions smallBirthdaycelbrationDined on 9/20/2014We went as part of a dinner show package in Vegas. Was great except we each, literally, had 2 oz portions of steak and no other meat offered. It was fun and the food was good there simply wasn't enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONWeddingGalDined on 9/17/2014We were here celebrating a birthday with 8 friends and we had the best time ever. Food-amazing, service outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good costumer service 10 starsMando4x4Dined on 9/15/2014Benihana Las Vegas is the Best in costumer service the best foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed.FoodmotoDined on 9/14/2014Had to wait even though we had a reservation. Lounge area had a spill on couch that wasn't cleaned and got all over my dress. Never acknowledged our anniversary. With all the wonderful dining options, we will choose better next time
- Great food, family friendlySh151000Dined on 9/11/2014Perfect spot for dinner with ages ranging from 6-60. Our fermi ends from Scotland lived the experience and the food was great. The chef us usually puts on a knife show and turning the dinner into complete entertainment. Regrettably our chef just cooked the meal-- a little disappointing. If you take away the interactivity and the cooking show then Benihana is still good food but maybe not as interesting.Special Features:
- Benihana Did it Again!gigi56Dined on 9/5/2014It was our last night in Vegas after a week long celebration for our anniversary and my husband's birthday and what a perfect way to end it. The food was excellent as usual and our chef was one of the most entertaining we've had. We are never disappointed with Benihana!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerHappydinerDined on 9/3/2014Food was great, order the lobster tail and they threw in a birthday dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Dissapointing 1yr AnniversaryFoodie30Dined on 8/30/2014My wife and I go to this location Las Vegas every year for the past 4 years, the experience we had was Dissapointing, rude. We always share a plate and my wife will always get her own soup. However, this time they wanted to charge is $10 for a bowl of small soup that comes with the meal. They went on to say because its late they can't do it and said that she will Get fired, I simply asked if there policy changed because it was never an issue. They said they do it sometimes but It was not clear why they didn't want to give my wife a soup, It would of been fine if they said that's our policy, but not once I heard them say that. I ordered the teriyaki steak and for some reason the portion was very small. I split mines with my wife.
- good experienceArnoviDined on 8/30/2014Good food and good show. All was good. My wife was surprised with the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good placenicensweetDined on 8/29/2014This was a nice experience. More on the family style dining. More for groups, great chefs...Special Features:
- DID NOT BOOK RESERVATIONOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I booked a reservation through open table and my reservation was never made. Will not use open table again.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerpd52Dined on 8/24/2014Great food, service and location in side the Westgate. Had a large group. Fun time with chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!!!Terry1996Dined on 8/22/2014The experience was excellent. If you enjoy a good Teppan food experience this is the place to be. The chefs were enjoyable and very personable. They put on a great show while making a fantastic meal to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShowtimedgmartinsDined on 8/14/2014A good show with a very good food.. I love benihana.. Go to Rio de Janeiro..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No flavorEwwdisgustingDined on 8/14/2014Food wasn't properly seasoned, waitresses took forever to come back and the noise was like a stadium
- Birthday DinnerDebraVIPDined on 8/11/2014My Partner ordered the Lemon Chicken and I ordered the Teriyaki chicken both of them tasted the same no Teriyaki sauce was on mine very bland I have been there many times and lately I think that it has gone down hill. My partners Lemon chicken was bland and the only lemon on it was a slice of lemon that the chef put on it. Very disappointing dinner.Special Features:
- Love this placeYummyDined on 8/8/2014The server and the cook preparing our meal were fantastic. Our group really enjoyed our meals and can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!!lvz2tlkDined on 8/8/2014Love this place. Never disappoints! Love the chef. Always does such a fun show. Food is always incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodBirthdaygurl34Dined on 8/6/2014Food was great can't wait to visit again. The only complaint is the lights are dusty and often stuff falls from themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.