1568 Oak View Avenue
Kensington, CA 94706Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://benchmarkpizzeria.com/
- Phone: (510) 647-9724
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Saturday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Peter Swanson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Benchmark can deliver wood-fired pizzas, house-made lasagna and other baked pastas, antipasto platters & salads, and hearty entrees to your home or office for daytime or evening parties. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: Restaurant is available for family-style private events and parties. We can accommodate up to 80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Swanson 5106479724x
A word from Benchmark Pizzeria
Benchmark Pizzeria offers wood-fired pizza, house-made pastas & entrees, and Italian-inspired antipasti and salads. Our daily changing menu features seasonal produce from local farmers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Benchmark Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)fit for foodies (13)kid-friendly (9)good for groups (6)hot spot (3)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)romantic (2)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- delicious and delightfulSingah114Dined on 11/14/2014Benchmark is around the corner from where I live. I hadn't been there since it first opened and it truly has evolved into an exciting, fresh, creative menu. The pizzas were delicious, the dough fresh and chewy and I love the fact that they make everything - their sausage, cheese, dough etc. the produce is local and straight from farm to table. I had a glass of the Montipulciano - $6.00- and it was very nice. Our waiter was very friendly, attentive and warm - I will return again and again !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCareerChefDined on 10/25/2014This is our favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Outstanding pastas, pizza, salads and great wines on tap, and Strauss soft serve ice cream for dessert. The first seating can be noisy with lots of babies and children filling the dining room so book after 7:30pm if you don't like the noise.Special Features:
- Upscale pizza, downhome bistro feelmissyhillsDined on 10/4/2014I really like Benchmark: excellent pizza, great sundaes, varied and interesting appetizers and salads. Don't miss the pistachio pizza. This past visit everything was great as usual, except the caesar salad, which is usually outstanding.Special Features:
- Wonderful neighborhood spot!DeborahDined on 9/14/2014Excellent pizzas, great salads, very friendly service, unpretentious, good for kids and families and just about everybody. We loved it and will be back. Highly recommended for good food without crazy prices or attitude.Special Features:
- nice neighborhood spotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Had been wanting to check out Benchmark for a year now, but just hadn't found the opp. Really glad we did-- excellent food and nice setup. Only minus was that the service/food delivery was a little slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Benchmark Pizzeria reviews archive.