6305 Waterford Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73118Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bellinis.net/
- Phone: 4058481065
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:30pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for catering information.
- Private Party Facilities: Bellini's offers a private dining room that seats a MAXIMUM of 12 people.
A word from Bellinis
Open since 1990, Bellini's is well-known in Oklahoma City for providing excellent Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, steaks and seafood in a casually upscale metropolitan environment. Bellini's offers a full bar and wine list, daily specials and we are open everyday! We offer lunch and dinner and Sunday Brunch. Our guests may choose from our dining room, bar, wisteria patio or wraparound patio (weather permitting). For special parties of 12 or less, we also offer our private dining room for reservation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Bellinis - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Bellinis reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (18)special occasion (18)great for outdoor dining (16)notable wine list (14)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (12)great for lunch (12)scenic view (11)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Rare Steak and cold meal first timeDrVincent1Dined on 8/25/2014This is the only time I have had a sub-par steak. It was rare (color was purple inside and cold) the first time, I sent it back and again, this time the whole plate of food was cold and the steak was still rare. Not a good night in the kitchen with my plate. Bringing people into my favorite restaurant in OK City, not want I would like for them to see. But the service was as always, the BEST!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need better service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Good food; moderate price. Service was fair to poor.Special Features:
- Nice Food....BlaineDined on 8/22/2014Food was good, but a little "standard". Slightly overpriced for pasta in Oklahoma City but all and all a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BellinisLuvhandlesDined on 8/22/2014We had not been to Bellinis for a number of years , so we met out church group their for brunch, We enjoyed the private room for our group of 10. The food was outstanding, our server a delight and the speciality of the house....Peach Belliini was over the top. In fact we went back the next wk with our friends of 35 years and found the evening experience just as special.Special Features:
- New MenuGigiOkDined on 8/9/2014There were several new items on the menu. My filet was delicious. My husband really enjoyed the Pollo Greco as well. We really enjoyed the large screens of scenes from Italy. Makes me want to return to Venice very soon.Special Features:
- Not Run-of-the-mill ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014We appreciate the variety and quality of the food and drinks. This is not your standard Italian restaurant. There is an impressive selection of Italian wines and the manager helped us pick a good one. Wait staff is professional and very attentive.Special Features:
- FantasticBellissimoDined on 8/6/2014My best friend and I went here for lunch thanks to winning a twitter contest. We had the lasagna and ice tea. It was really great and everyone was polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch on the PatioPrincessPatriciaDined on 8/3/2014While not a low calorie option, I must tell you that the chicken and pancakes is an excellent choice at Bellini's! Pair that with a bloody Mary and a seat on the patio and you have all that is needed for a delightful brunch. My husband had one of the Frittatas that he said was quite good but I was too busy eating to pay much attention to him. We topped our morning off with a $2 mimosa for dessert. Bellini's is the perfect place to usher in the afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.FoodieReviewerVIPDined on 7/26/2014Being from out of town, we were looking for an upscale, sit down place to eat. The service was just 'ok' (as in...nothing to write home about and nothing above and beyond). Although we were the only patrons in this place, it took almost 7 minutes to have the wait staff approach and greet us (yes, we timed it). When we finally received service, the food was just simple and overpriced. Be warned..if you put down your salad fork, the busboy will take your plate without asking if you are finished. The food is over priced, simple and the drinks are water down. There are other options in this town, it's best to find something elsewhere.
- Great night, great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014My husband and I enjoyed our time at Bellini's. The food and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Very Good but not Great...AlmostGreatDined on 7/18/2014I thought this was a very good place but not great.. We were in the patio and service was average but not because the server was bad she just had too many guests assigned to her..the drinks were a little weak for my liking. I thought the patio area was great but the live band only played about 45 mins on this day. Overall a good experience. The Staff was very friendly....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very BADOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/16/2014It was empty, found out why!! The service, the food is very bad. The pasta sauce tasted like coming out a jar,,, Its a shame, its a nice location
- Poor ServiceontheroadagainDined on 6/2/2014Not sure if it was because it was a Monday night (2 Jun) and we had the B Team, but the service was extremely slow, not very polite, and the orders were not correct. After handing us the dessert menu the waiter did not return for 30 minutes to get our order, by that point we just wanted to leave. The food was average for the price.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2014Our waitress was GREAT!! She paid extra attention to my granddaughter who was a little unsure of the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 272 reviews are from the Bellinis reviews archive.
- My "Go-To" For Reliable Qualityjrr2okDined on 5/11/2014My wife loves Bellini's, and I absolutely understand why. They have great food, well-trained and considerate service providers, and a beautiful space. However, the reason why we're Bellini's fans is because they're consistent. We'll try other places, and even give them another chance if they come up short (depending on why they missed their marks). For special occasions, though, we go to Bellini's. To put it plainly, they don't miss. They're one of the few places in OKC where a manager is visibly present on the dining room floor, and they do things right the first time. That's the sign of a professional operation, and the primary reason why we should loyalty with our special occasion dollars. And the food's great.Special Features:
- Definitely Not We Expecteddbg2009Dined on 5/11/2014While the reviews on here were quite wonderful, we found it to be rather luckluster for Mother's Day. From the moment we stepped in, it was as if there was a mob to eat there with crazy people everywhere, yet we were the only ones there in the lobby. They sat us at a table at the bar which was annoying considering I made reservations over three weeks in advance and there was plenty of space in the dining room. The server never even offerred refills on water, and didn't even get the order right. He only brought one of the two childrens orders (not helpful with kids). And this was all with a pretty small crowd at 12:30. The food was fine. Nothing special, but not bad. Definitely would not rush back here, probably ever.
- Good brunchFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Went to brunch on Mothers Day. There was some fighting amongst the staff that we could hear, so that put us off a little bit. The food was good, but I wish the lunch selections on the brunch menu were as large as the breakfast selections. You might not get a view depending on where you're sitting. Overall, I liked my experience because the food was good and we were seated right away with reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to bePhilipInOKDined on 5/10/2014I took my Mom here the night before Mother's Day with 2 other people. The service was very slow and not confident with the menu, or even how to approach a table and sell the items offered. Menu's were dirty and crowded the table. Servers all seemed to be running around without much organization. Kitchen seemed disorganized too. People that sat after us, and had larger parties, were served before us. Meal lasted 3 hours, mainly us waiting for the entrees to arrive. Won't be returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014Evidently there were a number of unexpected large parties for lunch that day. We were only 5 and had a reservation, obviously. Service, from taking the order to receiving the food and check was very slow. Difficult for lunch. Food was very good, as usual.Special Features:
- Great brunch!lucyDined on 4/20/2014It was Easter Sunday brunch but was seated right away with reservation. Food was very tasty, hot, and served quickly even though they were very busy. Will Brunch here again!Special Features:
- Nice sunset dinnerFoodfotoerVIPDined on 3/31/2014Took our English relatives out on the town for a sunset dinner on their anniversary. We all had a grand time with lovely food presentation and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceFoodie90Dined on 3/23/2014We had a wonderful waiter who was very helpful with questions regarding the wine list and menu. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was surprised to see someLinaDined on 3/19/2014I was surprised to see some new menu selections. Everyone enjoyed themselves and would definitely would be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchletsgooutOKCDined on 3/9/2014I love this place and bring out of town guests here for dinner often, it has a small private room for parties of 8-12 which I have used for business functions. This morning though the brunch was tempting and we ordered that instead of our usual choice of pasta dishes or entree's. Sadly, though the menu descriptions were tempting, the food was bland, the country potatoes dry and cold. Will stick with what I know on the menu next time. Don't let it stop you from coming, but the chef needs to do better to get portions out at the same time and flavor things up a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WORST ITALIAN FOOD!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/6/2014AWFUL!! OVER COOKED PASTA WITH NO FLAVOR AT AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT!
- One of our traditional favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014One of our traditional favorites which has kept up with the times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant venue, mediocre cuisineRickDined on 2/22/2014Although nominally an Italian restaurant, the two classic Italian dishes that we ordered - osso bucco and spaghetti bolognese - were both flavorless, and in the case of the spaghetti, overcooked. Interestingly, none of the entrees or the specials promoted by our waiter were Italian - all were more or less standard American dishes - suggesting that we probably mis-ordered, and would have done better to choose one of the promoted dishes. We plan to try Bellinis once more to test that theory. That's as much slack as we're willing to cut what, after all, is a fairly pricey restaurant.
- Poor experience- previously goodcampbellDined on 2/22/2014My entre lacked flavor. Waitress was a great person, poor waitress. She was being trained on the spot, our table, Sat night. Not the same experience I anticipated or had previously. Owner offered nothing for split meals. My romantic date had finished her meal prior to mine being served. Something is up here ......
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014Food and Service was exceptional. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Valentine's Dinnerbb1990Dined on 2/15/2014My boyfriend and I went on Saturday (the day after Valentine's Day). I had never been before and was very excited to try it out as I absolutely love going to new restaurants. Our server (I don't recall her name) was so friendly and extremely helpful with suggestions on the menu as well as recommendations for what to get for drinks. The timing of the meals was perfect. I got the Ruby Red Trout and LOVED it. I also tried the Bellini (never had one before) and loved that too. Overall, it was a very nice dinner with a romantic feel. I can't wait to go sit on their patio when it warms up outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great valentines day dinnerRyanDined on 2/14/2014They treated us awesomely and the food was very tasty. I booked this as a last minute valentines dinner spot and it ended up being one of the best dinners in okc yet. I would say there strong points in that night, food wise, was there lamb or salad; while their weak point and slight let down was their coffee, although they were generous with portions. Altogether, I recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedJoeandBethDined on 2/14/2014This was our first time to dine at Bellinis and we were very impressed. Every aspect was great. The amazing service and food made the evening special. We will not wait until Valentine's Day to come back. It's our new place of choice for a relaxing and romantic evening of great food, wine and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day treatrangerfanDined on 2/14/2014Restaurant was filled for Valentine's Day, but we were greeted and seated immediately. The classic Bellini was great and so was out crustini and crab appetizer. I had the filet which was cooked perfectly and my wife had the baked salmon, also prepared perfectly. Bellini's made a great night.Special Features:
- Fabulous food and serviceDennisDined on 2/14/2014Best meal ever. It was a wow. My husband is a NY Italian and totally spoiled on good food. This place was perfect and that is saying a lot. We will be back and that is a definite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceDaveDined on 2/14/2014The service was great, from server to manager attention to every detail of our experience. The food was excellent. This is our first time eating here since new management took over and renovated the dining area to make it more romantic. I recommend Bellini's for special occasions such as Valentines Day, Anniversary, birthday, or any other time where you want good food at a reasonable price with a comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!DevinDined on 2/14/2014It was a great experience the staff was nice and helpful. Our courses came out right on time one after the other. It was too cool to sit out on the patio but I am looking forward to finding a reason to go back and have dinner outside!Special Features:
- Thank you!!topofOKCDined on 2/14/2014We went here for valentines and had a very good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting an old friend.DakotaKidDined on 1/24/2014My wife & I, along with our best friends, had dinner at Bellini's on Friday evening. We had not been there for several years but it was like going back to visit an old friend. Service was excellent & food was as good as we remembered it. We won't wait as long before wego back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely view even in the winter!Stewart11Dined on 1/18/2014Dining at Bellini's is always a delicious and pleasant experience. Their service is outstanding and the food is always excellent. We love to eat on the patio when the weather permits. There are few restaurants in OKC with outdoor dining plus a view and good food. A winning combination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDavidDined on 1/11/2014I have had upscale Italian from LA to Mulberry St. to Rome and certainly Bellinis did not disappoint. The tomato basil soup, lamb, duck and risotto were all first class. This was accompanied by a decent Tuscan blend from a boutique winery. The goat cheese cheesecake was a nice twist on the standard. Staff was great. They have a nice somewhat quiet bar and a better than expected wine list. This would be a good spot for business dinners, romantic dates, foodies, and nice occasions. Probably not ideal for small children, but there are gluten free and veggie options. Really a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.