951 South Westlake Blvd Suite 102
Westlake Village, CA 91362Neighborhood:
Agoura Hills / Westlake Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.belliniosteria.com/
- Phone: 8054978482x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5pm-9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5pm-10:30pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4-7pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Gutierrez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater for all types of events. Off-site & on-site catering available. Call Joe at (818) 661-7713 with any questions.
- Private Party Facilities: 2 private rooms availabe. The larger room accommodates up to 100 guests. The smaller room accommodates up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Spina 818 661 7713x
- Entertainment: Classic italian movies at our gorgeous garden, every night, at dark.
- Special Events: On Tuesday, August 26th, from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm. Bellini Osteria will be hosting the "JOE & CLARA" FIGHT CLUB Fun-draiser.
To benefit the AVON WALK for BREAST CANCER.
Admission $20/per person- buys you an evening of wine tasting, appetizers, 8 raffle tickets and a chance at some fabulous prizes.
A word from Bellini Osteria
Bellini Osteria brings Italian dining to an entirely new level, encompassing classic and contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine and warm ambiance. Bellini Osteria is a modern restaurant and lounge that embraces the flavor of old-fashioned Italian comfort food while catering to a hip and sophisticated clientele.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bellini Osteria reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)great for outdoor dining (17)good for groups (12)special occasion (12)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (11)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (7)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Night OuthappydinerDined on 9/14/2014We had a wonderful dinner celebrating my daughter's birthday last Sunday. Our meals and the friendly service were fantastic. We have dined at almost all the Italian Restaurants in town and this is by far our favorite. This restaurant is very accommodating and we enjoy it very much.Special Features:
- Good food, bad serviceLovesfoodDined on 9/12/2014We went with a groupon deal. We had a pizza and salad. The both were delicious. However, the service was horrible!!! Our waiter ignored us. We had to ask multiple times to get our water refilled. When we asked for bread five times. Guess what, we never got the bread!!!Special Features:
- MattDined on 8/10/2014I was having a good bye party for my first employee heading off to collage and there was eight of us. For the moment I called and spoke with Matt to the end of a wonderful three hour dinner, Matt and his people waited on us non stop. Never and empty glass and always making sure everything was perfect. Starters, salads, dinner, and desert was like eating at a five star resort. If you go make sure to just take suggestion from the waiters. They told us all the great stuff and we're able to describe it like they just had it. Mat special blast out to you. Your a rock star! FYI go KingsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Bellini Osteria!!!mamaof2Dined on 8/9/2014The food is amazing, the service impeccable, a wonderful place to sit on the patio for a date night. Love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedannieDined on 8/3/2014This restaurant came with a good recommendation. There was only 1other couple when we arrived at about 8pm which was a red flag. My pizza was terrible -dry and brittle. One pasta was good another just ok and a 4th meal ok. We all agreed we would not return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014Poor service. What more can I say. There are too many restaurants, Italian restaurants, in the Conejo, that will bust their butts for their diners. Why return where they don't care?
- Very RomanticLisaDined on 7/25/2014We are never disappointed with Bellini Osteria. The food is so flavorful and delicious. We enjoyed a romantic moment together away from our kids and look forward to coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- senses satisfiedhcapppDined on 7/19/2014This gem really does have it all. Amazing food true to the taste not masked by sauces or garlic like other Italian restaurants. Very nice wine list and a bartender with wine knowledge. Calm atmosphere with great energy. Fantastic experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Luv d food d friendly people who remember us Bellini is our second home that we enjoy dining, having lunch and events.Special Features:
- Service and Food Preparation TimeEROSXDined on 6/30/20141. POOR SERVICE!!! 2. FOOD TOOK FOREVER TO ARRIVE. 3. MY DRINK NEVER ARRIVED 4. THE SERVER HAD TO MAKE MY DRINK (TERRIBLE) 5. SERVER WASNT TOLD IT WAS OUR ANNIVERSARY 6. WE WERE THEN OFFERED (ONLY ONE) DESSERT 7. NO CHARGE FOR THE DESSERT ON THE BIIL, BUT... 8. BILL SHOWED A CHARGE OF $17 FOR AN ITEM WE DIDN'T ORDER.... 9. AN ITEM WE ORDERED FOR $7 WASN'T ON THE BILL 10. OUR COUPON WAS FOR $25 THEY DEDUCTED $30!? MUCH CONFUSION. UNDERSTAFFED.
- Absolutely worth another try.TravelerDined on 6/28/2014First time at the restaurant. Food was very good. Patio was a little shabby. Will definitely try it again.
- Food was delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014The service was excellent, the food was amazing and fast. The Braised beef melted in my mouth and I couldn't stop stealing bites of my moms sea bass! Yum! The old black and white movies, quite patio with lights and padded seating were the perfect atmosphere to chat and play catch up! Only wish I had room for dessert! Next time!!Special Features:
- EnjoyablerunaroundDined on 6/21/2014I must say the evening we were there a small child sketched repeatedly and I found that unpleasant. We ate inside and there was no place for the noise to be absorbed. My friend liked her lasagna. I had tortellini stuffed with veal with a Parmesan cream sauce. The tortellini were like little pillows - soft and tender. The fillings was flavorful and delicious. The Parmesan cream sauce lacked flavor. I wish now that I had spoken up and asked for a little sherry or something to bring up the flavor. I will do that next time. Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- PeterVIPDined on 6/20/2014Excellent food, eat outside on the patio where it is quiet, inside is so loud from noise you can hardly hold a conversation. Avoid happy hour unless you're looking for inexpensive drinks and appetizers, or sit on the patio. The food is well prepared and comes out of the kitchen hot, which is good. The flavors are excellent. The wine list is fairly well balanced, though a little pricey. The corkage fee is $15.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location vs. taste!SemperFi2007Dined on 6/15/2014The atmosphere was great and the service was good as well. Being raised in an Italian household with a mom from Italy and have been to Italy myself, i know good Italian food! with that in mind i would give the food an OK rating. Calamari was great, lasagna ok. Sauce is on the acid side and bolognese was not cooked long enough, just tasted like hamburger thrown in at the last minute. I believe you pay a higher price because of location not due to the quality of food. You want to try authentic Italian go to Montecito, near Santa Barbara and try Pane e Vito's amazing! worth the drive!Special Features:
- Don't miss it!bruinsluv2dineVIPDined on 6/15/2014Great food, excellent service and the atmosphere conducive to having a wonderful conversation among your friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good restaurant to gotheluckystarrDined on 6/14/2014I was happy with my dinning experience in Bellini. The food is good and the service is decent. The decor of the restaurant is a bit outdated but it is clean and pleasant. I will go back to try other dishes.Special Features:
- Good food, not so good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/14/2014We had a party of eight; our server was knowledgeable about the cocktails and menu items, and very personable. I wouldn't say he was overly attentive as he was busy covering other tables. And two of our dessert items didn't get ordered. Overall, the food was good and the ambiance is very nice. We sat on the patio. We weren't in a hurry. I would go there again based on the menu and quality of the food.Special Features:
- Ok food, poor serviceBillElisaVIPDined on 6/7/2014We sat in the outside patio area as there was quite a few people at the bar watching the LA Kings playoff game and they were very loud. Nothing wrong with watching the game and cheering for your team, but it was something that seemed out of place at this restaurant as opposed to a sports bar or micro-brew. The food was ok - a solid B, but the service, while polite, was simply terrible. The waiter seemed more interested in socializing with other wait staff versus paying attention to the patrons. Our order was messed up, we waited 45 minutes for food to come out and when it did, the appetizer and entre's were served at the same time - and the appetizer was cold. Needless to say we sent the appetizer back. Service continued at that levelSpecial Features:
- Always fantasticBradDined on 6/7/2014This is our default date night spot. The staff is always fantastic, the food is always good (as are the drinks), and the atmosphere can be either vibrant (in the bar) or romantic (outdoor dining). Definitely one of my favorites places in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!ChristineWLVDined on 5/24/2014We actually felt like we were in Italy again. The only downside is that the restaurant inside is noisy and the bar is right by all the tables. It would be more romantic on the patio and we will try that next time.
- The following 286 reviews are from the Bellini Osteria reviews archive.
- MarcVIPDined on 5/12/2014Pleasant environment, good service. Salad was great, pasta prepared very well. The veal was good but not great this time. Will return.Special Features:
- Mother's DayAmberDined on 5/11/2014This was our first time dining at Bellini Osteria. The food was good and we had great service. We had a party of 6 and had to be seated by the kitchen. That would be the only thing I would change on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinneriluvfoodDined on 5/1/2014The main course was terrible. I ordered a grilled trio and the steak tasted like it has been sitting out a few hours...yuck! The drinks were decent. I would not go back to this place.Special Features:
- disappointingCherylhawaiiDined on 4/30/2014This was our second visit, the first being a good experience. This time, one pasta dish was undercooked, another dish was so salty that it would not be finished. Too pricey for small portions that didn't impress. Probably won't go again.Special Features:
- First timeLove2eatDined on 4/26/2014We wanted to try this local restaurant for some time now. The ambience on the patio was nice. Unfortunately the service was slow and the food mediocre. We needed to ask for bread ( served cold) several times. Any good Italian restaurant automatically places bread on the table without a request. The lasagna was missing something. The positive was the special of the day; seafood with gluten free pasta. I am sorry to say that we will not be returning.
- Fantastic Food, Lovely AmbienceSusanBDined on 4/19/2014This is the first time we have been to Bellini Osteria and what a gem! We had the Chilean Sea Bass and it was delectable. We went with another couple and everything was fantastic. Gerardo was our waiter and he is delightful and has a great sense of humor. The service was prompt and the presentation was 5 star as well. I am looking forward to gathering a group of our friends to enjoy another great night at the restaurant. The restaurant is beautiful and quaint, and they have a very nice bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timersfrazierfourDined on 4/19/2014There were four of us who had never been to this restaurant. We all thouroughly enjoyed our meals. Everyone was was great. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteRussVIPDined on 4/12/2014Although we don't eat there very often, they remember us and make us feel special every time. Great food , great service.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceBlondieDined on 4/2/2014We tried this restaurant after buying a deal through Conejo Deals, not sure why we never went before! We would definaltely go back. Great lasagna and bellinis!Special Features:
- A charming place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/25/2014I always enjoy my experience at Bellini's, the food is always wonderful, the waiters attentive and I love the outdoor patio... very charming !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant OsteriaSurferDudeDined on 3/17/2014The ambience is fantastic, very intimate with a casual feel. They offer both indoor and outdoor seating. There is some traffic noise if you sit outdoors, but it's not that bad once the flow of chatter begins. Very serene. The service was excellent. I was really impressed with how down to earth, casual, and comfortable our server (who also doubled as the bartender) was and how she made us feel. The food was delicious. Not your traditional tangy tomato sauce that chain restaurants serve, but much smoother with depth and balance. A bread basket and balsamic blend dipping sauce is also served. Our server paired the wine with the meal perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day GemDenuchDined on 2/14/2014Great romantic spot with excellent food, extensive wine choices and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice date night placeJasonDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went for Valentine's day. The quality of food for the price was great. Balanced that quality of food and service with a casual atmosphere. We want to go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurant withCoreywbVIPDined on 2/7/2014Very nice restaurant with very good food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around great restaurantBradDined on 2/1/2014We've never been disappointed here. It's our go-to for a nice night out. The staff are always extremely friendly and the food is always excellent!Special Features:
- EXCELLENT in every way!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/1/2014This is our go to restaurant for birthdays and special occasions. Food is fabulous, service is great and we always feel welcomed as well as are treated like special guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great experienceecbreck4Dined on 1/29/2014Bellini is a hidden gem in the Westlake Village area. The food was amazing and the service was great. The owner is also very friendly! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family. And we will be going back sometime soon!Special Features:
- Good food, good atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/18/2014Good food, good atmosphere, great service (Ashley) what more can you ask for when dining..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place tof dinner!MarkTDined on 1/18/2014Had a romantic dinner and it was great! A little high on the price but worth it!Special Features: