Bella's Italian Restaurant
933 Hingham Street
Rockland, MA 02370Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bella's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7818715789
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Summer Hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day): Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Fall through Spring Hours (Labor Day - Memorial Day), Sunday and Monday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, European, Italian
- Executive Chef: Brian Woodberry
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room accommodates up to 36 people. If your party exceeds 36 people, we offer a semi-private area in the rear of our dining room for parties up to 75 people.
- Private Party Contact: Patti Barnes or Phyllis Anders 7818715789
A word from Bella's Italian Restaurant
Since we opened our doors in 1974, Bella's Restaurant has become known as one of the South Shore's finest Italian restaurants for lunch and dinner. Family-owned and operated for over 30 years, Bella’s has its fair share of knowledge about authentic Italian cuisine. Offering an array of tempting Italian favorites, as well as seafood, meat, pasta entrees and pizza, Bella’s is a popular place with its local patrons, and consistently lives up to its reputation. Recently remodeled, Bella’s is a relaxed and inviting eatery, offering exquisite décor of brick and distressed copper accents, classic wainscot & beadboard paneling, warm recessed lighting, and several oversized Italian still-life prints. Bella's also features two separate lounge/bar areas to accommodate guests looking for more a casual dining approach. Whether its an intimate dinner for two, or a large gathering, come and visit Bella’s Italian Restaurant for a superb evening out.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bella's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Bella's is tops ---OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/15/2013I am a frequent diner at Bella's and find myself always returning there instead of trying any where else--- The food and service are always what should be expected at a very good restaurant and always received at Bella'sSpecial Features:
- Went to reservation and wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/9/2013Went to reservation and was told they never downloaded the online reservations and the wait would be 90 minutes. I left.
- Food was great as usual. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/9/2013Food was great as usual. It was extremely crowded and loud due to some large parties that had come in. We had a reservation from Opentable but because they were so backed up they never checked for it. Had to wait 1/2 past reserved time and than finally got an opening to eat at the bar.
- Food was ok, nothing spectacular CNettieDined on 3/9/2013Food was ok, nothing spectacular Chicken Marsala was ordinary Pork special was not particularly goodSpecial Features:
- Very busy on a Saturday nightErinDined on 3/2/2013Very busy on a Saturday night but the food came quickly and the service was great. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Over cooked foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013This was our first visit to Bella's. Our party waited a very long time for our food. When the appetizers arrived, they were all overcooked. Again, we waiting a very long time for our main courses, the children's chicken fingers were very well done and dry. My mothers dinner was overcooked. My sister commented that Chef Ramsey would never allow a plate looking as one of our appetizers plates did leave the kitchen. Pricey restaurant that seems to over cook the food. Wait staff not very friendly.
- Great food and a thoroughlyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/16/2013Great food and a thoroughly enjoyable night. We had asked for a corner table because one of the party was hard of hearing. The hostess gave us a choice of two tables and was extremely helpful and kind. Much appreciated!!Special Features:
- we have been a fan of Bella'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013we have been a fan of Bella's for almost 20 + years. Food, service are always excellentSpecial Features:
- Bella's is a staple to ourGRACEDined on 2/14/2013Bella's is a staple to our theatre group. They can handle a large party. The variety of menu items and specials insures that there will be something for even the pickiest of diners!Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service!BobbyDined on 1/26/2013Outstanding food and service! You will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- This is becoming one of myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2013This is becoming one of my favorite resturants. My wife and I have been there twice in the past couple of months. The food and service have been great both times. The filet is excellent!
- We went to Bella's for dinnerKAKDVIPDined on 1/19/2013We went to Bella's for dinner to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday. I have to say it was one of the most disappointing dining experiences we have had. Poor food, problems with food temp, meat on a vegetarian plate, burned chicken. Over priced. we are not coming back.
- Excellent food. GenerousOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/17/2013Excellent food. Generous portions. Definitely a good place to go anytime of the day.Special Features:
- Food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013Food was very good. Service great. Prices reasonable. I would definately go again!Special Features:
- Never have a bad meal here.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/23/2012Never have a bad meal here. Staff is great, food is fantastic
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012Excellent food and service. Holiday luncheon for office folks. All enjoyed very much.Special Features:
- They left the kitchen openkimdDined on 12/4/2012They left the kitchen open for us late and we had great swordfish and steak dinnersSpecial Features:
- Great local gemOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/2/2012Bella's is a tried and true local spot. From the front desk that is friendly and always willing to cater to your requests, to the friendly and expert bar staff to the competent wait people, heading there is like going to see friends who really know how to cook. I love their great pasta dishes, and they serve well cooked seafood dishes as well. It stays open a little later on Sundays, so we have headed over there on a couple of weekends and were thrilled to get such a great late supper after a long day.Special Features:
- We have eaten here severalTriciaDined on 12/1/2012We have eaten here several times. Our last dinner was disappointing . The service was good but the meals arrived at different times, three meals were barely warm and one was hot. All tasted ok. I think the kitchen was having an off night. We would go back again before crossing this restaurant off our list.
- Good Food and very good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/26/2012Good Food and very good service. We dined on a Monday Nite, the property was somewhat slow.Special Features:
- Had not been for some timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2012Had not been for some time but glad I went back. Very good food, served hot, good wait staff, good value.Special Features:
- I have been going to Bella'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/4/2012I have been going to Bella's for years, and this is the first time my experience has been less that terrific. The service was very slow, and when the meal finally arrived it was lukewarm. I hope that this was just an off night, since I have always enjoyed this restaurant.Special Features:
- The dinner took a little longerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2012The dinner took a little longer than expected, but it was worth the wait! I had chicken piccata and my husband had lamb and both were excellent.Special Features:
- The food was great and CindyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012The food was great and Cindy our waitress was GREAT!!!Special Features:
- Delicious FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Very nice restaraunt!! I had the special "homemade cheese raviolis" they were delicious, reminded me of my Noni's. My husband had the chicken parm. and he loved it, a great sized portion, he even had leftovers. The waitress was pleasant and helpfull, we were not rushed and we enjoyed the atmosphere and our food. We even went to the Bar after dinner and enjoyed a dessert and keno. We will eat there again!
- Excellant Food and Service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2012Excellant Food and Service. Would go back and recomend to my friends.Special Features:
- Service not as Good as UsualOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/3/2012Our reservation was actually for Sat nite, 10/6; fortunately, they were able to sit us in a timely manner. Several large parties made the volume very loud. Our server had 7 tables which was too many for a Sat nite. She was doing the best she could, but feel we didn't get the usual service that we have come to expect from this restaurant. We had told the server that we wanted to order wine with our dinner, but another server delivered the entrees, so we didn't get our wine until halfway thru dinner. The kitchen ran out of asparagus for the special and didn't bother to tell us or substitute something else. Server comped dessert to make up it up to us. Food was all good, just seemed like a bad night for the restaurant. They were very busy.Special Features:
- Hostess with less than mostessBirthdaygirl11362Dined on 9/29/2012Food was good. Service was good, hostess was rude and refused to give me a larger table as I specially request on Opentable. When I told her this she said she saw no special requests and walked away abruptly.Special Features:
- Had 6:30 reservation lastOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Had 6:30 reservation last Saturday. Big,friendly welcome and quickly seated with Ben as our waiter. He was extremely attentive and complimented a wonderful meal of appetizers and fine wines. Our first time there but not our last.Special Features:
- Extremely busy, our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/15/2012Extremely busy, our dinner took hours and we kept switching back and forth between two waitresses which made it difficult. Also, the food is normally delicious and everything was other than my shrimp parm, which had a very fishy flavor.
- Food was excellant, staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012Food was excellant, staff was attentive. We had a wonderful time. Thank You!Special Features:
- They mistakenly charged usOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2012They mistakenly charged us for a bottle of wine. When I questioned they removedSpecial Features:
- We were greeted upon arrival.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012We were greeted upon arrival. I did have to let them know I had made the reservation through "Open Table" as it was not in the book, but when they checked the computer screen it was there. We were seated promptly and our servers were delightful and helpful. Three of the party had the veal and were pleased with the selection. The lobster raviolis were outstanding as were the eggplant appetizers which the other person in the party opted for instead of a full meal. The dessert menu had many delights, two of us went with the chocolate mousse which was outstanding. As a little side note the decaf coffee was better than the regular coffee. Go figure!Special Features:
- Bella is Bella1forthemoneyDined on 8/25/2012We went there when it first opened on a Saturday night at 5 so it was fairly quiet but filled up fast. The menu choices were great. The waitress was great. She was attentive with out being obtrusive. She made excellent suggestions. Overall it was a great experience and I definitely would go back again.Special Features:
- The food was very good ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012The food was very good our waitress was attentive but I did ask for oil for the bread but she never brought it (minor detail)Special Features:
- Great place, reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Great place, reservations were a breeze, sat right down. Food was excellent!!! Chicken broc had tons of garlic and had enough left over for another day.Special Features:
- Was very good. I hadn't beenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012Was very good. I hadn't been there in a few years but will come back!Special Features:
- My wife and I have dined atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012My wife and I have dined at Bella's numerous times over the past 20 years. The food is consistently good and the waitstaff has always been friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Bella's - the seafood dishesRondaKDined on 6/26/2012Bella's - the seafood dishes are always very fresh. I always enjoy bringing visiting colleagues there for dinner. No one has ever been disappointed!Special Features:
- We had a wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012We had a wonderful experience and dinner at Bella's. I have been there before and will go back several more times.Special Features: