Bella Viva Ristorante
7423 Monterey Street
Gilroy, CA 95020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bella Viva Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bvristorante.com/
- Phone: (408) 842-3723
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Friday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Kellen 6502488027
A word from Bella Viva Ristorante
Named for its interpretation of “Beautiful Life”, Bella Viva welcomes guests to a warm and inviting atmosphere the moment they arrive. The recent renovation of the 101 year old building enhances the former Gilroy landmark, The Steinmetz Building, with new graceful arches and rustic wood-floors and a vaulted ceiling foyer, with warm Tuscan colors of yellow/gold and Sienna reds. Our goal is to provide an unparalleled Italian dining experience. Guests will enjoy the privacy of a newly renovated Ristorante with a full service staff catering to your every need. Executive Chef Ardjan Brajo’s talent lies in creatively reinventing traditional dishes with a fiery Mediterranean flair. His particular strengths lie in his talent for pairing food with the ideal wines and in the impeccable European standard he brings to the seamless and elegant dining room service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bella Viva Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (3)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- SalesTravelerVIPDined on 8/31/2014Nice restaurant to select when visiting Gilroy Gardens vicinity.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Margionalburke007Dined on 8/22/2014This was our first experience, we wanted to sit outside but the patio was booked for a private party. We ended up indoors which was sparse and undefined. The food comes from down the street and was ok but not really anything to write home about. The wait staff was friendly but kept on saying he was sorry about the delay in the food service. We were not in a hurry so were not stressed about the wait. With limited options for dining in Gilroy, we will go back again but don't dine here if you are on any type of time schedule.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014One of the nicest places in Downtown Gilroy. Server provided excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable about wine and the wine selection is great. Food comes from Garlic City.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Bella Viva Ristorante reviews archive.
- Outdoor winebar & dining in Gilroy!patiocafeDined on 7/5/2014Bella Viva brings something to very new to Gilroy, an outdoor cafe. The owner is very friendly and accommodating. Food is ordered from the Garlic City Cafe, about 6 doors down. The service can be a little slow, due to the distance between the wine bar and restaurant, which is no reflection on Bella Viva. The food, is worth the wait though.Special Features:
- Potential but struggling.SouthCountyDinerDined on 11/13/2013Downtown Gilroy has so few worthwhile evening destinations. This wine bar has great potential. The owner is enthusiastic and the atmosphere is very pleasant. There is a patio that is very inviting. The food was provided by a cafe' a few doors down. This place a a way to go before it feels complete but it needs the community's help to get there. I hope that the locals will support this place - it could be great.I would recommend this to a friend.