11699 Fall Creek Road
Indianapolis, IN 46256Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellavitaatthemarina.com/
- Phone: 3175989011
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Henri Najem
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering options available
- Private Party Facilities: Private party options available
A word from Bella Vita
Bella Vita is family owned and operated. Owners Henri & Shelley Najem take a hands-on approach to ensure the highest quality service to their customers. Everything from decor and design to the freshest, highest quality food products have been hand-picked by the Najems.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bella Vita - Best Restaurants in Fishers ›
Bella Vita reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (35)scenic view (35)neighborhood gem (20)special occasion (17)good for groups (14)romantic (13)fit for foodies (9)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (8)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Awesome food and location. I see good changes happening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We had a lovely evening with our friends at this great restaurant which has a buzzy atmosphere and overlooks a lake .The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed their choices. I had a very generous portion of Penne Italiano which was amazing. The service was good and the waiter seemed to know the menu off by heart! The cost was very reasonable. I was impressed too by Andrew Young the featured entertainer. Overall an excellent choice for an evening out.Special Features:
- Good food, slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/25/2014The food was excellent, but every time we have been there the service has been very slow. Even quick things like our drinks took a very long time to get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love at first biteDewdropDined on 10/3/2014We just moved here from Sonoma County , CA and trying to find good restaurants. This is the favorite so far. Great location. Our server, AJ, was very friendly and attentive. Food was DELICIOUS!!! We knew with our first bite of our Crab Bread Appetizer. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PotentialProteusDined on 9/30/2014Could have been good. Felt a bit ackward coming in. Maybe like I was a burden? Got something gritty in he Salmon and then a messed up stomach in the AM. If try it again but they could up it a little...Special Features:
- location location locationcindianaVIPDined on 9/24/2014who needs great food when you have a waterfront table?? food is so-so but the place was hoppin - artichoke dip is great (oven-baked in a cast iron skillet), Italian sauce needs work (couldn't see any spices, the essence if Italian), musta been buffalo Italian - wine list ipad was filthy :(Special Features:
- Not the bestJohnDined on 9/23/2014I was not impressed with the resturant. With a $30 to 35 plates, the food was not good and over priced.Special Features:
- ......Great place???jandk923Dined on 9/23/2014I use to live in Fishers and always wanted to find an excuse to stop in there to eat. They participated in the Northside eats, so we decided to give it a try, along with it being our anniversary. The place has Beautiful ambience the moment you step inside. No doubt, a top notch place that fits the view of the marina and water. The service was perfect, very respectful with a laid back personality to it, truly enjoyed the service - it is my biggest promoter of any place even if the food is only so-so, and Bella Vita should give their waitstaff a raise! As for the food.... : ( only so-so....ugh....was so disappointed. Will try again at some point, but man, nail that food problem and we would be back so much more often.Special Features:
- On The WaterfrontErnieDined on 9/18/2014We look out of town friends to Bella Vita on Thursday evening and were very impressed. Service excellent as we opted for an outside table. Good selection of entrees that were priced reasonably. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening dinnerFoodisgoodVIPDined on 9/18/2014View is great. Service was fine. The food left something to be desiréd. Tasted like food we could make at home. Came for the view for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clustered....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Overall, dinner was fine. The lobster tails were sent back, but they were taken off the bill. I don't know why, but they sat everyone in the same area when there were lots of open tables throughout. Also, I don't think they had a buser because tables were full of dirty dishes the entire time we were there. Even though we had a reservation, we still had to wait for our table ... It wasn't sat up!Special Features:
- Good food, Great setting!kbucherDined on 9/9/2014This place sits right on the reservoir, so you can see the marina right out front, and some nice homes across the water. It's a great place to sit outside and enjoy the view, especially at sunset. The food is decent, not great, but very serviceable. It's primarily Italian based, but a bit bland on that side. Special offers of fresh fish, etc. are the best options. A very nice wine list, and full bar, makes this a great place to just have a starter and a beverage as well!Special Features:
- Fabulous evening outFoodieDined on 9/3/2014Enjoy a delightful dinner with friends as you overlook the water. Feels like you are away on vacation.Special Features:
- A TreatDinerDined on 8/28/2014Our evening meal at Bella Vita was a treat. Food was great. Service was exceptional. Nothing more be said. A unexpected dining pleasure.Special Features:
- Positive ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Lobster Ravoli and Cesar salad were quite good. Blue Cheese dressing is not recommended as it was water down excessively. Limited wine listSpecial Features:
- Wait, what??OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Booked in advance for a quiet table, out of the way. Showed up and it was almost 1/2 hour before we were seated. Staff were mediocre about our wait and not in any hurry to organize a solution to their problem. I now understand why part of the waitstaff quit, as we were informed. Table was near the band, though I asked for a quiet table. Request for a table well away from the band was accomodated. Disheveled manager showed up to take a drink order after about 10 minutes of waiting and then a new waiter came to take it again in about 2 minutes. Overall service and food were sub-par than what I had expected and I will probably not be back.Special Features:
- Love Bella Vita!atGeistDined on 8/7/2014If you have one dinner out left in your life, make it a trip to Bella Vita Lakeside! They have several dining options available from a private booth in the bar area to a patio table on the deck overlooking Geist Reservoir. The food is always superb!Special Features:
- great food and viewgreatVIPDined on 8/7/2014i took my Mom who was visiting from NY along with my wife and another couple. we had a great outside table. we started with crab bread which was delicious! everyone loved their food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 8/6/2014Not very friendly hostess, great waitress. Good food. Hostess tried to sit us outside under umbrella. Asked for table under covered area and she did seat us there but I felt like we inconvenienced her. Would have liked to sit closer to water but didn't want to ask for anything else. The restaurant was pretty much empty, no busy for another 30-45 min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceTheKing52Dined on 8/4/2014My wife and I celebrated our second anniversary and had a wonderful time and wonderful food.Special Features:
- DinnerDined on 7/16/2014This restaurant is a very nice place to eat. The food has always been very good. The only thing that happens to us and it is not a fluke is the service is not very good. If they could just improve on that then this would be a fantastic restaurant with the atmosphere, view, and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for outdoor diningwbell2Dined on 7/10/2014The weather was perfect for sitting outside on the deck overlooking the water. The mixed seafood and pasta dish (off the specials list for the night) that two of us had was fantastic. Overall great food and a beautiful night to eat outside.Special Features:
- Great potentialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2014The food was amazing. A great view of the lake and a perfect patio with tons of shade. The place seemed dirty with spider webs everywhere and dirt on the inside fountain. The staff was friendly but not dressed appropriate for a kid friendly restaurant with extremely short shorts. This place could be so much more!Special Features:
- Good Lake Front DiningMarcVIPDined on 7/2/2014Good lakefront dining. Steady menu, cocktails, and lake view. Need to time eating with bar scene if that maters to you, could be very loud and busy.Special Features:
- The following 412 reviews are from the Bella Vita reviews archive.
- Great food and viewgreatVIPDined on 7/2/2014Great food and view. It is right on the Geist reservoir. I am excited to try their $13 Sunday breakfast buffet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightSandyTDined on 6/25/2014We were seated outside on a beautiful evening. Food was delicious and our server, Steven, was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite RestaurantSmartCookieDined on 6/13/2014Can not say enough great things about Bella Vita! It was our first experience there and we had out of town guests who were equally impressed! The food was fantastic, service was great, outdoor seating only added to the great time we had as it was a beautiful night. I would highly recommend Bella Vita (and I already have!)!!Special Features:
- JohnDined on 6/5/2014This was 1st time we used the "kiddie" menu (for my niece) - she loved it. We all also had great desserts. Bella Vita continues to have great meat and fish dishes. View of Geist waterfront was spectacular at sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBrumDined on 5/30/2014I took my wife for our 22nd anniversary. Our table was ready on time, the food was great and the service was fantastic.Special Features:
- Outdoor DiningArthurVIPDined on 5/30/2014Great place for outdoor dining. Had an excellent chopped salad and great calamari. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Very nice!!!PaulincAshburnVIPDined on 5/27/2014Quite an extensive menu. Best chicken parmigiana I have had in ten years! The sloppy sundae was tops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Older RestaurantsmarcanthonyDined on 5/25/2014First impression was a disorganized welcome. Even with a reservation with a request for indoor table by the window (and plenty of those available) we were asked to sit outside. Since it was shaded and an nice day by the marina, we agreed. After that, the experience was very good. Waiter was very attentive, offering clear recommendations when asked. Bread and tomato infused oil was delicious. Flavorful minestrone and nice salad. Entree's were pleasingly prepared and presented (chicken parm and a parm encrusted chicken with alfredo. As a local restaurant. I would recommend an occasional visit (1-2 times a year).Special Features:
- Great PlaceKathieTDined on 5/24/2014The food is good and the outside view is great. I've enjoyed it everytime we've gone. It's a good ways for us to drive b ut we almost always go for our birthdays and special events.Special Features:
- Dinner outsideRichdinning24Dined on 5/23/2014We has dinner outside. Was nice but very loud. Did know what to expect but glad we made reservations. Was a lot going on with all types of different people. Food was good but the menu goes in a bunch if different directions. We has the scallops which I would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Mother's Day brunch, but ...dgirlDined on 5/11/2014Before making reservations I called this restaurant to make sure they had good vegan options for the brunch, and they assured me they did. I made the reservations. We came for brunch and as we went through the buffet line I saw undressed lettuce, overcooked vegetable medley and fruit as the only vegan food. I asked a waitress if we could order off the menu and we could not, then asked if we could get a vegan meal and she politely said yes, and came back with a plate of steamed broccoli. No bread, no pasta with tomato sauce, no salad with vinaigrette - nothing else. I am really, really disappointed. I do not blame the wait staff. The real kicker was they still charged the same $30 for the broccoli as for everyone else's brunch.Special Features:
- Disappointing Mother's Day BrunchSouthsideDebDined on 5/11/2014This brunch was not worth the price. The staff was overworked and it took awhile to get silverware. The breakfast and lunch offerings were fine but the staff had a hard time keeping the chafing dishes full. The prime rib was good and the fresh made omelets also looked to be a good choice. The "seafood bar" consisted of only shrimp and oysters on the half shell. The dessert table has very little to offer with only fresh fruit, cake, and two pie options. Again, the pies empties quickly and the staff was trying to keep up. We were first offered a table right next to the buffet line and asked to be moved. We will not be coming back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014It was an enjoyable brunch but at 1PM they were out of pie and really need small bagels for the smoked salmon, which was very good. The hot food was too spicy and none of could eat it.Special Features:
- Poorly organizednotsohappyDined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day and it was very crowded which was fine. we sat outside and it was a beautiful very sunny day. However, we had to go inside to get our food and they had the brunch set up in a little dark corner by the kitchen and you could not even move it was so crowded. You had to wait to go up and down the aisles where the food was because two people could not walk through the aisle at the same time and they had it set up where people were suppose to walk up the same aisle as others were walking down. I don't think we will ever choose this place again when they are serving brunch to so many people. It was very un-organized.Special Features:
- 10 times better than chainseclip94Dined on 5/9/2014If you live near Fishers all you have is chain restaurants that essentially have is microwave food. This food appears to be made from scratch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad restaurantItalianDined on 4/23/2014food very bad. Fish with mushrooms and cheese = orrible for an italian cuisine like that.Special Features: