11699 Fall Creek Road
Indianapolis, IN 46256Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellavitaatthemarina.com/
- Phone: 3175989011
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Henri Najem
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering options available
- Private Party Facilities: Private party options available
A word from Bella Vita
Bella Vita is family owned and operated. Owners Henri & Shelley Najem take a hands-on approach to ensure the highest quality service to their customers. Everything from decor and design to the freshest, highest quality food products have been hand-picked by the Najems.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Bella Vita - Best Restaurants in Fishers ›
Bella Vita reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (41)great for outdoor dining (40)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (15)special occasion (15)romantic (10)great for lunch (8)fit for foodies (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- A TreatDinerDined on 8/28/2014Our evening meal at Bella Vita was a treat. Food was great. Service was exceptional. Nothing more be said. A unexpected dining pleasure.Special Features:
- Positive ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/27/2014Lobster Ravoli and Cesar salad were quite good. Blue Cheese dressing is not recommended as it was water down excessively. Limited wine listSpecial Features:
- Wait, what??OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Booked in advance for a quiet table, out of the way. Showed up and it was almost 1/2 hour before we were seated. Staff were mediocre about our wait and not in any hurry to organize a solution to their problem. I now understand why part of the waitstaff quit, as we were informed. Table was near the band, though I asked for a quiet table. Request for a table well away from the band was accomodated. Disheveled manager showed up to take a drink order after about 10 minutes of waiting and then a new waiter came to take it again in about 2 minutes. Overall service and food were sub-par than what I had expected and I will probably not be back.Special Features:
- Love Bella Vita!atGeistDined on 8/7/2014If you have one dinner out left in your life, make it a trip to Bella Vita Lakeside! They have several dining options available from a private booth in the bar area to a patio table on the deck overlooking Geist Reservoir. The food is always superb!Special Features:
- great food and viewgreatVIPDined on 8/7/2014i took my Mom who was visiting from NY along with my wife and another couple. we had a great outside table. we started with crab bread which was delicious! everyone loved their food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 8/6/2014Not very friendly hostess, great waitress. Good food. Hostess tried to sit us outside under umbrella. Asked for table under covered area and she did seat us there but I felt like we inconvenienced her. Would have liked to sit closer to water but didn't want to ask for anything else. The restaurant was pretty much empty, no busy for another 30-45 min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceTheKing52Dined on 8/4/2014My wife and I celebrated our second anniversary and had a wonderful time and wonderful food.Special Features:
- DinnerDined on 7/16/2014This restaurant is a very nice place to eat. The food has always been very good. The only thing that happens to us and it is not a fluke is the service is not very good. If they could just improve on that then this would be a fantastic restaurant with the atmosphere, view, and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for outdoor diningwbell2Dined on 7/10/2014The weather was perfect for sitting outside on the deck overlooking the water. The mixed seafood and pasta dish (off the specials list for the night) that two of us had was fantastic. Overall great food and a beautiful night to eat outside.Special Features:
- Great potentialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2014The food was amazing. A great view of the lake and a perfect patio with tons of shade. The place seemed dirty with spider webs everywhere and dirt on the inside fountain. The staff was friendly but not dressed appropriate for a kid friendly restaurant with extremely short shorts. This place could be so much more!Special Features:
- Good Lake Front DiningMarcVIPDined on 7/2/2014Good lakefront dining. Steady menu, cocktails, and lake view. Need to time eating with bar scene if that maters to you, could be very loud and busy.Special Features:
- Great food and viewgreatVIPDined on 7/2/2014Great food and view. It is right on the Geist reservoir. I am excited to try their $13 Sunday breakfast buffet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightSandyTDined on 6/25/2014We were seated outside on a beautiful evening. Food was delicious and our server, Steven, was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite RestaurantSmartCookieDined on 6/13/2014Can not say enough great things about Bella Vita! It was our first experience there and we had out of town guests who were equally impressed! The food was fantastic, service was great, outdoor seating only added to the great time we had as it was a beautiful night. I would highly recommend Bella Vita (and I already have!)!!Special Features:
- JohnDined on 6/5/2014This was 1st time we used the "kiddie" menu (for my niece) - she loved it. We all also had great desserts. Bella Vita continues to have great meat and fish dishes. View of Geist waterfront was spectacular at sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBrumDined on 5/30/2014I took my wife for our 22nd anniversary. Our table was ready on time, the food was great and the service was fantastic.Special Features:
- Outdoor DiningArthurVIPDined on 5/30/2014Great place for outdoor dining. Had an excellent chopped salad and great calamari. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Very nice!!!PaulincAshburnVIPDined on 5/27/2014Quite an extensive menu. Best chicken parmigiana I have had in ten years! The sloppy sundae was tops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Older RestaurantsmarcanthonyDined on 5/25/2014First impression was a disorganized welcome. Even with a reservation with a request for indoor table by the window (and plenty of those available) we were asked to sit outside. Since it was shaded and an nice day by the marina, we agreed. After that, the experience was very good. Waiter was very attentive, offering clear recommendations when asked. Bread and tomato infused oil was delicious. Flavorful minestrone and nice salad. Entree's were pleasingly prepared and presented (chicken parm and a parm encrusted chicken with alfredo. As a local restaurant. I would recommend an occasional visit (1-2 times a year).Special Features:
- Great PlaceKathieTDined on 5/24/2014The food is good and the outside view is great. I've enjoyed it everytime we've gone. It's a good ways for us to drive b ut we almost always go for our birthdays and special events.Special Features:
- Dinner outsideRichdinning24Dined on 5/23/2014We has dinner outside. Was nice but very loud. Did know what to expect but glad we made reservations. Was a lot going on with all types of different people. Food was good but the menu goes in a bunch if different directions. We has the scallops which I would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Mother's Day brunch, but ...dgirlDined on 5/11/2014Before making reservations I called this restaurant to make sure they had good vegan options for the brunch, and they assured me they did. I made the reservations. We came for brunch and as we went through the buffet line I saw undressed lettuce, overcooked vegetable medley and fruit as the only vegan food. I asked a waitress if we could order off the menu and we could not, then asked if we could get a vegan meal and she politely said yes, and came back with a plate of steamed broccoli. No bread, no pasta with tomato sauce, no salad with vinaigrette - nothing else. I am really, really disappointed. I do not blame the wait staff. The real kicker was they still charged the same $30 for the broccoli as for everyone else's brunch.Special Features:
- Disappointing Mother's Day BrunchSouthsideDebDined on 5/11/2014This brunch was not worth the price. The staff was overworked and it took awhile to get silverware. The breakfast and lunch offerings were fine but the staff had a hard time keeping the chafing dishes full. The prime rib was good and the fresh made omelets also looked to be a good choice. The "seafood bar" consisted of only shrimp and oysters on the half shell. The dessert table has very little to offer with only fresh fruit, cake, and two pie options. Again, the pies empties quickly and the staff was trying to keep up. We were first offered a table right next to the buffet line and asked to be moved. We will not be coming back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014It was an enjoyable brunch but at 1PM they were out of pie and really need small bagels for the smoked salmon, which was very good. The hot food was too spicy and none of could eat it.Special Features:
- Poorly organizednotsohappyDined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day and it was very crowded which was fine. we sat outside and it was a beautiful very sunny day. However, we had to go inside to get our food and they had the brunch set up in a little dark corner by the kitchen and you could not even move it was so crowded. You had to wait to go up and down the aisles where the food was because two people could not walk through the aisle at the same time and they had it set up where people were suppose to walk up the same aisle as others were walking down. I don't think we will ever choose this place again when they are serving brunch to so many people. It was very un-organized.Special Features:
- 10 times better than chainseclip94Dined on 5/9/2014If you live near Fishers all you have is chain restaurants that essentially have is microwave food. This food appears to be made from scratch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 397 reviews are from the Bella Vita reviews archive.
- bad restaurantItalianDined on 4/23/2014food very bad. Fish with mushrooms and cheese = orrible for an italian cuisine like that.Special Features:
- Such a great atmosphere!SWeetie42Dined on 4/20/2014I went to Bella vita for lunch and it was great! I have never been there before and I was impressed. It had a great view of the lake and it was also beautiful inside. The food was great. I do not have one complaint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/18/2014Service was just ok. Drinks were completely empty before we got refills. Besides the hair in my friends dinner, everyone else's dinner was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rudebadddddDined on 4/16/2014Horrible svc..chased down 4 a tip and credit card was amount was forged. .called to seal to a manger with no success, left a message with no response.
- Bella Vita ReviewindyrogerDined on 4/13/2014Great food at reasonable prices and great service by our waitress. The dining area has a wonderful view of the reservoir. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Terrible owner ladyterribleDined on 4/12/2014The owners wife was making a scene with the poor girls working the hostess counter. She has no class and the service was terrible. Thanks for the four ounce filet.Special Features:
- Almost perfect!RainyDined on 3/23/2014My dining experience at Bella Vitas would have been perfect had the enclosed patio firepit been lit for me and my guest. A firepit was lit in the main dining area with no guests sitting in there. We were seated in the enclosed patio area (amazing views of Geist Reservoir) alone with no firepit heat until 3 other couples were sitted in our area, and then the server lit the firepit; we could feel the warmth from it and the ambiance was incredibly cozy and comfy, but by then, we were leaving. Next time I guess I will have to ask the server to lite it. This gives my rating 9 instead of a perfect 10. This will not keep me from returning, but will just know that I have to request the firepit be lit if it's not automatically.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't be back-disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014Had a 7:30 reservation. Were greeted and told they would text us when ready. The whole Seinfeld rental car episode played through my head. "Anyone can just take a reservation...it's the holding that's the key." Finally seated at almost 8pm in the very noisy room close to the water. Waitress arrived, we asked for the Northside Nights special menu. 20 minutes later we still didn't have it. A manager walked by and I asked her for the specials menu. 40 minutes after being seated we finally got to order. Food was good, not great. Service was very poor the entire evening. The room was getting colder the later in the evening it got. As we were getting up to leave the manager came over and turned on the gas fireplace. Nice timing.Special Features:
- Nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014Long wait for mediocre quality food. Nice setting. Server was friendly.Special Features:
- Great food and fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2014We went for the Northside Nights, and we're not disappointed. The food, service and atmosphere was exceptional! Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgegable. The entire evening was perfect. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No changing tableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/11/2014We were very disappointed that their is not a changing table. With two little ones and just moving to the area, we hoped it could be a place we frequent, but not having a changing table makes it less likely we will visit often.ySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something was just 'off'OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2014My fiancé and I went to the restaurant, because we had not been there in a while and thought it would be a good Sunday evening dinner. The restaurant was participating in Northside Nights, but did not mention the special menu. Everyone looked frazzled the whole night and it was very distracting. Even though we ordered from the Northside Nights menu, we were never asked if we would like salads and I had to ask for our bread. This is a very different experience than we are used to having at Bella Vita. I'm not sure that we will be in a hurry to go back.Special Features:
- Loved the Food / Service is MinimalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014As always, the food was excellent! However, the service was disappointing. When making the reservations, I stated that it was our wedding anniversary. There was no acknowledgement by the staff. I had requested a quieter area, preferably by one of the indoor fireplaces. We were sat in a booth by the front door. Our waitress was definitely stretched across too many tables. We were often waiting for beverages refills, plates to be cleared, the bill, etc. Knowing that we've booked reservations and the attention to detail that other restaurant's staff has, it was very disappointing.Special Features:
- NorthSideNightsDenverJoeDined on 3/7/2014Went for the 2 for $30 deal and were not disappointed. Food was good and so was the service, even on a crowded Fridaay night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.