Bella Vista Brazilian Gourmet Pizza
10826 Venice Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Bella Vista Brazilian Gourmet Pizza
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellavistabrazilianpizza.com/
- Phone: 3105582374
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Bella Vista Brazilian Gourmet Pizza
Bella Vista serves over 30 different flavors of pizza, using cheese, meat, vegetables and some specially created Brazilian sauces. We even have a few made with chocolate, banana, cinnamon, strawberries and sweet condensed milk. Who can resist that? We serve in a typical brazilian style: Rodízio Style, also known as All You Can Eat! - Servers are coming and going with all different flavors of pizza and customers just decide which one to try! We offer two ambients for clients with family and friends to enjoy their pies in a very friendly environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bella Vista Brazilian Gourmet Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Keep Comnig BackFeedbagDined on 10/3/2014Where else are you going to find all-you-can-eat Brazilian pizza? Not sure what that means? Well, the waiters bring pizza pans around with perhaps three different flavors and you can pick any or all. And they keep coming and coming. I suspect that there are 20 different varieties, including 4 dessert pizzas! Some are very familiar, such as cheese and tomato, barbeque chicken, or pesto. Others I haven't seen anywhere else. These include slices with Brazilian cheeses or meats. We also really like Bella Vista because it consistently has friendly and fun staff who really add color to the meal.Special Features:
- Bella VistaCAtravellerVIPDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the all you can eat option for $17 on Sat night, great way to taste a lot of flavors. Really liked the margherita, four cheese, chicken and corn, and the strawberry chocolate dessert. I tried a few other flavors but these four stood out. Great place for families and groups. May have to wait for a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mmm PizzasdsrbDined on 7/18/2014Love this place. $20 gets you all you can eat with over 10 kinds of pizza. I love bringing 1st timers here b/c they don't believe it'll be as good as I say. I'm not a fan for the desert pizzas but i'm full by then anyway. I'll def be back.Special Features:
- Closed for a private party!!beammanVIPDined on 7/8/2014Really annoyed after holding my reservation for WEEKS--including a modification late the night before--showed up at restaurant to discover it was closed for a private World Cup watching party. Just indescribably BAD business to blow off customers with reservations without any notice!
- Unique pizza buffetFeedbagDined on 6/24/2014There's so much to love about Bella Vista. It isn't often that you find a pizza buffet, but this one not only has tremendous selection but it has unusual ingredients. They even have dessert pizzas which include one with a marvelous guava jam and another chocolate and strawberries. But the joy of this restaurant doesn't end with the food. Every time I've been there, the servers have been happy, energetic and more than willing to load your plate with new tastes. Do yourself a favor, try this. Just make sure you go during the hours when they serve the all you can eat fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 13 reviews are from the Bella Vista Brazilian Gourmet Pizza reviews archive.
- ExcellentMeatEaterDined on 3/27/2014This restaurant is a hidden gem. The pizza is thin and packed with flavor. I love their variety, even the simple pizzas that are vegetarian are yummy, so vegetarians can also enjoy! I loved the waiters, they were very friendly and it's good to feel welcomed. Eventhough the all you can eat was busy, the waiters were never rude or seem rushed to get you out of the restaurant. They were the best waiters ever! I would definitely come back here with friends. I think the only other time I went here was for brunch on a Saturday and the waitress was a bit slow on serving us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent varieties of pizzaFoodie90210Dined on 3/17/2014Super friendly service, piping hot food and great bang for your buck. What else can you ask for ? Not the most pretty places to sit, but the food more than makes up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-you-can-eat Brazilian PizzaWayDowntownDined on 3/13/2014Combining the all-you-can-eat rodizio style of Brazilian dining and pizza, Bella Vista is a great place to get your pizza fix with a twist. If you get the all-you-can-eat option, you'll get plenty of different types of pizza brought around by hard working servers and you can try any or all that appeal to you. Many have Brazilian flavors and there are also sweet dessert pizzas once you've had your fill of the savory ones. Go hungry and you'll be stuffed when you leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible varitiesfoodieDined on 2/25/2014Love the experience to taste all the selections and varieties at once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun. They just keeprlappieVIPDined on 2/15/2014Lots of fun. They just keep bringing pizzas to the table. No two are alike. Try them all, but leave room for dessert pizzas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian PIzzaWestwoodVIPDined on 1/25/2014Get the all you can eat special and try all the pizza varieties as they come out of the oven. Dessert pizzas are the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MustTryMmmmDined on 11/20/2013This place offers Brazilian styles all you can eat pizzas. What a great concepts. They offer a good variety of pizzas. My favorite is the creamy chicken with corn. Slices are not very big so you can have room to sample their wide selection of pizzas. Service was great. Staff was very nice, patient, and friendly. I highly recommend this place especially if you are a foodie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentdinerVIPDined on 9/27/2013Great restaurant. We have been five or six times since they have opened. The addition of the salad was great! This is so different than any other pizza restaurant. It is amazing. -Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Unique Pizza ExperienceFeedbagDined on 6/24/2013Where else, besides your Mother's, are you going to find people so happy to give you just a little more food? The concept is that you sit down and enjoy some Caesar salad and perhaps 30 kinds of pizza, all brought to to your table to inspect and devour. Pizza is thin crust, but being Brazilian, some of the toppings you have probably never seen on a pizza before. In fact, you may never have seen then anywhere before. Dry Brazilian beef, Brazilian sausage or cheese, chocolate or guava. You need to try Bella Vista.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Pizza!JennyVIPDined on 5/18/2013I usually don't like pizza but this place was delicious. They don't go heavy on the sauce or cheese. They also slice their slices smaller so you can enjoy more different types for the all you can eat. Also, you can make requests for the all you can eat, all their pizza offerings are fair game. I was really sad that they ran out of the pichana though =(((Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wait staff was accommodating,GeorgeVIPDined on 2/17/2013The wait staff was accommodating, but they were unorganized for a large party of 12. Said they were short staffed, and it was a bit confusing. There was no beer or wine, but you could BYOB. The pizzas were different - not sure what made them Brazilian - may be the cheese. It is a unique experience, and worth at least one try. Although we did not try it, they have an "all you can eat" option.
- Awesome!RalvDined on 2/16/2013Awesome place! Food is great, people are well trained and attentive, always checking if you need anything. The stroganoff pizza is delicious, so is the chocolate and strawberry!Special Features:
- Very tasty pizza. Maybe aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Very tasty pizza. Maybe a little slow if you are in a hurry, but nice servers. The dessert pizzas are different and delicious.Special Features: