13424 Summerport Village Pkwy
Windermere, FL 34786Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellatuscanywindermere.com/
- Phone: 4076562355
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater any event and can customize to your needs.
A word from Bella Tuscany
If you are looking for fresh made, home cooking in a comfortable and relaxing environment, you found the right place! Bella Tuscany is locally owned and prides itself in made to order meals. Our Italian recipes will be a treat for the Vodka Sauce Lover of the family or the Arrabiata Fan! If you love the taste of fresh mozzarella, we have several choices from hand breaded to Gnocchi Caprese. We serve New York style hand tossed pizza and thick Sicilian pizza that's quickly become a guest favorite. If you are not in a hurry, and you're looking for smiling faces, join us and let us serve you today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bella Tuscany - Best Restaurants in Winter Garden ›
Bella Tuscany reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (23)romantic (22)fit for foodies (17)special occasion (17)great for lunch (13)good for groups (10)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (9)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice neighborhood place....TheFinerThingsDined on 9/12/2014Overall, a very enjoyable restaurant. Food is always very tasty and typically very large portions. Ambiance is very nice as well - romantically lit as to make it a bit more private in feel. As I've been a fairly frequent patron, their service is usually good. Tonight was a bit slower than usual which was surprising considering they were not packed. However, I still very much recommend Bella Tuscany as a delightful alternative to the "chain" style Italian restaurants. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!!!SassySouthernerVIPDined on 8/31/2014So glad Bella Tuscany showed up on Open Table. I am new in town but avid on OTHER from my previous city. Perfect in every way for a local, regular spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and dining experienceFreddiebaciDined on 8/29/2014Great hidden gem. We love the friendly environment. It is our special place to go!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/16/2014After dining there three time we will never go back. My credit card was compromised from the last time we ate there. Word of mouth will do more damage than good. They hire dishonest people.
- One of our favoritesTeriroseVIPDined on 8/13/2014We go to Bella Tuscany about once a week for lunch. The food is great, and the restaurant is a lot quieter at lunchtime than at dinner. Service is efficient and friendly, but food prep can take some time because all is made to order. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Our Favorite Italian Eaterymdp080863Dined on 8/9/2014We always enjoy coming to Bella Tuscany for great food and great service. The restaurant is nice enough for formal functions and casual enough to be able to wear nice shorts and a polo. Check out the nightly specials. Our last visit I had the Seafood Pasta and had more than enough for leftovers. We also recommend getting a side of Polenta. You can't go wrong at Bella Tuscany.Special Features:
- Always Enjoy Bella TuscanyTeriroseVIPDined on 8/6/2014We eat at Bella at least weekly. It is a very nicely decorated, quiet & cozy restaurant. The food is always delicious. The service is great.Special Features:
- Great Italian FoodTeriroseVIPDined on 7/30/2014Very extensive menu and the food was great. The service is always friendly and attentive. We really enjoy dining at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Italian FoodTeriroseVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food was delicious and the service was great. They have a good wine list.Special Features:
- Always a great mealTeriroseVIPDined on 7/16/2014We go to Bella Tuscany every week or two for lunch--it is quiet at lunchtime, more crowded at dinner. Food is always great. Service can be slow because dishes are prepared fresh. Excellent Italian food.Special Features:
- Authentic Italian / ExcellentTeriroseVIPDined on 7/15/2014Excellent food, service and wine! Our server, Scott, is always exceptional in making our dining experience the best it can be.Special Features:
- nice finddinerVIPDined on 7/13/2014The food was terrific and the portion sizes were generous. Service was slow, however there was only one server on staff to serve the tables , so it was expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A repeat favoriteRDMD15Dined on 7/8/2014The first time I dined at Bella Tuscany I was doubtful about how enjoyable my meal would be. It was the strip mall setting that put me off. Entering the restaurant was a very pleasant surprise. I immediately felt like I had stepped into a fine dining establishment. The food was amazing, the service superb and the price was very reasonable. I now go regularly and enjoy it as much every time.Special Features:
- LeslieVIPDined on 7/7/2014The food was excellent. I had the eggplant parmesan and it wasn't like your typical eggplant parmesan. It was served more like a lasagna - the eggplant wasn't breaded, but it was very tasty. We also had the shrimp and arugula flatbread, and that was very good also. I definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite restaurantsTeriroseVIPDined on 7/1/2014We go to Bella Tuscany every week or two. Food is great. A little slow because everything is made to order. Recommend lunch rather than dinner, because it is quiet at lunchtime and crowded at night.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014The ambiance and food was great. We had a reservation of 18 but it dropped to 14 people. We let the restaurant know and they accommodated perfectly. It wasn't until we sat down that the night began to turn for the worse. We had one server that provided horrible service. It was supposed to be a great birthday dinner but unfortunately our waiter was close to never showing his face at the table and making sure things were ok. The dinner was served and one person was missing their plate for close to 15 minutes. I was very upset at this because we didn't want to be rude but we didn't want our food to become cold either. Toward the end I tried to talk to our waiter about help with the cake and he blew me off. Overall a disappointing experience.Special Features:
- Beautiful insideLoveItalianFoodDined on 6/28/2014It's really nice inside. Very Romantic. Food could be better. Nothing to write home to. I wish the food was much better so it would have been perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableTeriroseVIPDined on 6/18/2014Always great food and service (Thanks, Scott!). Lunch is always nice and quiet. Very busy at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood Italian foodTeriroseVIPDined on 6/16/2014Set in a strip mall in Summerport, this restaurant has great Italian food. We always go for lunch when it is quiet and relaxed. It is often crowded in the evening. Also, Scott is the server at lunch, and he is very friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- New customerredfemmDined on 6/6/2014Food was good, but considering the place was empty the service was so slow. The prices were also not appropriate for lunch. Maybe that's why it was so empty? Our server had to be chased down multiple times for our table to get service, except when it came time for us to pay our check, then he was lightning fast. I would come back if the wait staff developed a sense of urgency and the prices were normal lunch prices for a place.Special Features:
- Local FavoriteWebberwarriorVIPDined on 6/6/2014I have lived in the area for almost 7 years and never frequented this restaurant & I had no idea what I was missing. It was a little slow at lunch but that didn't stop the food from being great. The portions were perfect and the way they served iced tea was special. I will be back.Special Features:
- The following 99 reviews are from the Bella Tuscany reviews archive.
- JskrabVIPDined on 5/31/2014Bella Tuscany is a great restaurant and it is always a pleasure to dine there.Special Features:
- QuietCaptFidelDined on 5/29/2014Nice quiet place for dining. Located right next to Publix in a shopping plaza.Special Features:
- Carlos is an exceptional Chefmdb1Dined on 5/25/2014I've never had a bad experience at Bella. Both the bar and the restaurant produce an excellent time. I keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JojoVIPDined on 5/24/2014This restaurant was wonderful and we are planning on going there quite often. Loved it. Our waitress Jade was awesome. Food excellent. Can't wait to try pizza.Special Features:
- Very good, but just short of usualTeriroseVIPDined on 5/15/2014We love Bella Tuscany. We go there for lunch once a week. Lunch is better than dinner because it is quiet and the service is better. On this occasion, there was some confusion about the order and I did not get exactly what I wanted. For this reason, the visit was short of the usual excellent experience and consistency. We will continue to frequent Bella Tuscany for lunch. It is a neighborhood gem for sure.Special Features:
- Extremely slow service.DisappointedDined on 5/11/2014Mother's Day dinner for three lasting over 2 hours due to the slowest ever service I have ever experienced. Waitress never wrote order down, served very cold red wine, forgot soup, forgot refill, delayed with Parma cheese and cracked pepper, almost submitted wrong entree, just not good service.Special Features:
- Mom's Day MealBigdaddyDined on 5/11/2014Food was excellent - service was great - had the chicken parmigiana - kids had meatballs - said they were best ever - mom had an amazing crab stuffed fish - value for meal - pretty good - will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItTeriroseVIPDined on 5/9/2014Very good italian food and wine. Excellent service. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need better cooksKwmayseDined on 4/29/2014Not sure where these recipes' are from, but they are not true Italian. We went there and 1 dish came out cold where it had been sitting in the back for too long, The pasta dish with clams, they kill the sauce with overloaded oiive oil and not sure where they got the idea this dish has tomatoes in it. Not a very good experience here with the food. Also the bottle of wine (merlot) was served too cold not a proper temp for red wines.
- ExcellentTeriroseVIPDined on 4/29/2014Always great food, wine and service. Scott was our server and he was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemTeriroseVIPDined on 4/22/2014Very good food, wine and excellent service. Thank you, Scott, for being so attentive.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurantTeriroseVIPDined on 4/14/2014We love Bella Tuscany for lunch. The food is as good as any Italian cuisine I have had in the US or in Italy. We prefer it for lunch because it is quiet, whereas it can be crowded and noisy in the evenings. Service can be slow because food is made to order. Highly recommend the chicken or veal saltimbocca and the linguini with clams. Scott is the server at lunch, and he is very friendly. This restaurant will surprise you with its quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been here 4 times. 1st wasammersDined on 4/8/2014Been here 4 times. 1st was lunch and service great. At night, twice the service was not very good, and last night it was the worst I've ever experienced. Asked for water which didn't arrive. The same with wine. We waited 40 minutes for our entrée with dishes still on the table from the appetizers. Told there was only 1 person in the kitchen who also had to pore the wine(?). We complained but only our server seemed to care. Pity, as it is our only local restaurant and the food can be quite good. Friends share a similar opinion now.The ambience is casual romantic with live music. It has had 3 owners in the past few years and I fear it will close again. Sincerely hope it improves as it has great potential but seems badly organized. Good luck.
- DeliciousTeriroseVIPDined on 4/8/2014Food was delicious. Very nice atmosphere. Our waiter, Scott, was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodDaveDined on 4/5/2014This is a quality restaurant with everyday prices. THe food is of high quality and the Italian food is exceptionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in WindermerebonniedDined on 3/26/2014With all of the chain restaurants in the area, it's so nice to have a restaurant serving delicious, high-quality, made-from-scratch food. I've dined at Bella Tuscany several times-- once for date night, once for dinner with my husband and our two kids, once for lunch with a group of girlfriends, and a couple of times for girl's night out dinner & drinks. I have never been disappointed. This restaurant was the perfect venue for all-of-the-above. I've already said the food is great. The HUGE plus with this restaurant is that it has live music from 6:00 - 9:00. It's a fun but not-crazy atmosphere-- perfect for middle-age adults who have outgrown the college scene and just want a fun & classy place to hang out. And Blondtourage is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We commend the awesomenessJskrabVIPDined on 3/21/2014We commend the awesomeness of the restaurant. The owners are top notch and always make sure your experience is one of the best. We go there weekly and love everything about it. Every dish is amazing.Special Features:
- Better than eating at Disney!DonnaVIPDined on 3/19/2014We visit Disney 2 to 3 times a year and found this restaurant on our last visit. It's about 15 minutes from the Contemporary. We have eaten there 5 times and have enjoyed each visit. With a party of 3 or party of 7, we had great service, great food and found the prices much more reasonable than any restaurants on Disney's property. The risotto with asparagus and shrimp is wonderful, the pizza's are great, love the salads, etc. Wine list is good, drinks are good and it's a relaxing change from the Disney crowds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food if you have the timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014Food is really good but you will often will wait over an hour for your your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.