Bella Tori at the Mansion
321 S Bellevue Avenue
Langhorne, PA 19047Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bella Tori at the Mansion
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bellatori.com/
- Phone: (215) 702-9600
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday: Brunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Axelrod
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have full catering facilities for all types of events, Showers, Rehearsal dinners, Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Corporate Events ETC
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday night classical guitar
- Special Events: Tuesday Thru Friday we offer the "TWENTY" a 3 course dinner, 3 full courses for twenty dollars, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, all orders must be placed by 6:00pm
- Cross Street: Maple Avenue
- Public Transit: Pendell train station, minutes away, have dinner at Bella Tori then take the train into the city for a show.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have parking lots on both sides of the restaurant with additional parking on the street across from the restaurant.
A word from Bella Tori at the Mansion
Respectable ladies & proper gentlemen used to convene in the parlor for a drink and a bit of conversation before adjourning to the dining room. It was a chance for everyone to transition from the frenetic pace of the outside world to the more leisurely & luxurious one of the dinner table. Sadly, this is a tradition that has vanished in our modern world. But, not at Bella Tori. Housed in an elegant mansion, this restaurant which means “Beautiful Tower” in Italian, Provides guests with a Victorian atmosphere & northern Italian cuisine that will calm even the most work weary heart. The rack of lamb which is particularly well prepared, as are the sea scallops over basil polenta. Enjoy! Lifestyle Magazine: This Victorian Mansion was built in 1895, and restoration began in 2000.In converting the Mansion into a northern Italian Restaurant, we have stayed true to all of the Mansions history & beauty.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Bella Tori at the Mansion - Best Restaurants in Langhorne ›
Bella Tori at the Mansion reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (34)special occasion (34)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (15)great for brunch (15)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (12)scenic view (3)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- a gem in every way!frankiedcDined on 11/9/2014I had heard that this was an exceptional restaurant, but I thought that was hyperbole from an acquaintance. However, the moment we pulled in, I was very impressed. The building is an exquisite mansion that has been lovingly restored. I usually am not fond of brunch buffets but this was exceptional. the food was delicious, and it was adroitly designed so people could make easy access to the various tables. the service was very attentive and the wait staff could not do enough for us. All five of us were thrilled by our experience there and are eager to return. My only criticism is they do not have enough parking and we had to end up in a church parking lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedluv2dine38Dined on 11/7/2014An excellent dining atmosphere accompanied by live soft acoustic music. The building and decor are beautiful and the menu and food are excellent. I highly recommend Bella Tori.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchenjoygoodfoodandserviceDined on 10/26/2014Celebrating a special event made all the more enjoyable by service. Attentive but not intrusive. A relaxed environment as we were not made to feel rushed. Food choices extensive and delicious.Special Features:
- Supurb menu and foodalrozdineDined on 10/25/2014Bella Tori is one of the finest restaurants in the Langhorne Pa. Area. The food and service are superb. the guitar player on Saturday nights is very good and adds that soft music touch to a dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well done!cseymourDined on 10/21/2014This proved to be a perfect place for a recent gathering with old friends. The rooms are beautiful, the tables are not so close that you're hearing conversations from others nearby, the food was good, well-presented and with generous portions. We went early and took advantage of the "Twilight Menu" which offers 3 courses for $20 from 4 to 5:30. A good way to try out a new restaurant but we all agreed we'd go back again and try other offerings from the regular menu. On another note, I booked a conference room here for an all-day, off-site meeting that our department is having on the recommendation of another department that held their event here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella Tori perfect againPalmer3465VIPDined on 10/18/2014The food was fantastic,the service was the best. We enjoy Bella Tori very much. This is a premier dining experience.Special Features:
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I proposed to my fiance' at your restaurant that evening. It was wonderful and memorable. Everything was perfect. Now we must return every year on October 16th.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday brunch!CHSgirlsDined on 10/5/2014I was previewing the restaurant for a possible private party. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The brunch buffet was delicious... a nice variety of foods and attractively displayed. The food could have been hotter (tho not sure if that is possible with patrons constantly opening the chafing dishes.) The house/building has lovely character and curb appeal. The service was attentive but not annoying. I would go back.Special Features:
- Bella Tori eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/3/2014This was one of our many visits to Bella Tori. Pros: BYOB on Friday nights, Quality of food, Live instrumental music. Cons: Server Joan took appetizer order and delivered said appetizers, but never took entree order for another 1/2 hour, while she visited other tables and delivered food, cleared plates and took orders. We felt that we were being punished for some slight. Unfortunately, the "we're very busy tonight" excuse wears thin and should never be put back on the customers. We sat for quite a while with empty water glasses (other tables were left with a water bottle, which we were not), unlit candle and no food. Butternut squash soup was awesome..Cheers to the Chef!Special Features:
- Nice ambiance and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I found this restaurant online and hoped for the best. The artichoke appetizer was to die for! Unfortunately I ordered filet mignon and it looked like it was cooked perfectly, but it was tough. The waitress and maitre de came over and apologized and took it off the bill. They offered me another choice..it was getting late so I ordered brushetta appetizer. It was overloaded with garlic so I didn't eat that either. They didn't charge me for that either (not that I complained about that too!) The staff was wonderful and accommodating. The waitress did tell me the chef wasn't there which I found odd for a Saturday night, but maybe the kitchen staff couldn't prepare the meals as well as he or she usually does.
- Love this place!Luv2returnDined on 9/26/2014I always have a great meal here, the service is excellent and I love the soft live guitar music playing in the background. Very romantic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/21/2014We had nine in our group and were seated in a private room which was beautiful. Service was great and the food was wonderful. This was our first time at this restaurant, and we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella Toricatzrule1967Dined on 9/20/2014We were thrilled with our visit to Bella Tori. Whole meal was outstanding from the soup down to the dessert. Beautiful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nicewonderfulDined on 9/13/2014My friend and I celebrated her birthday here and we enjoyed every minute. The service was excellent and the food was delicious! I would surely recommend Bella Tori to anyone looking for a fine restaurant to spend a wonderful evening. The guitar player was very talented!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful restaurant but....HappyDinerVIPDined on 9/12/2014Waited over an hour for very cold food to be served. Waiter at the end of the meal was loud and rude. Restaurant is beautiful but needs better help.Special Features:
- Was better in the past....NevergobackDined on 8/29/2014Change in menu disappointing. Seating was puzzling. The one side of the dining room was empty except for one couple. Hostess sat us at a table for two which is within arms reach of the next table. When they are crowded, I understand the tight seating. We were hoping for a private conversation....not possible with the seating. People at the next table will try to engage you in conversation. When we spend $80 for a meal, do not want to converse with strangers. Went on a Friday night, as we have in the past, guitar play is always awesome and one the reasons we go. The guitar player now has a "tip jar". Kind of tacky...again $80 for a meal and we are pressured to tip the guitar player? We will not go there again. Very disappointed.
- Beautiful venue60svenuehoppersDined on 8/27/2014Excellent service. Overall very good. The osso bucco a little tough, little fatty but good flavorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinekingDined on 8/1/2014A great dining experience. Specials are fantastic. Live music in the background was a treat with a touch of the romantic. I recommend Bella Tori to all who want a great dining experience and a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014BYOB Friday was excellent. Food was very good, especially the risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff and foodhezcomp1Dined on 7/31/2014Had dinner with a friend here Thursday July 31, 2014. Joan was our server. I hadn't seen my friend in a few years, so we were catching up instead of selecting our dinner. After coming back twice to check if we were ready, I figured we wouldn't see her again for a while, but she was very attentive and somehow knew when we were ready and took our orders. The food was excellent as always, I've never had a bad meal here. And though Joan kept an eye on us and checked back to see if we needed anything, we were not rushed in any way by anyone. We had an excellent time. They had recently changed the menu and the crabcakes are no longer a menu selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at the MansionfooddudeDined on 7/30/2014We were promptly greeted and seated. A very nice menu with tasty choices. Our waitress Joan answered all our questions. All courses were evenly spaced not rushed. The food came out hot and delicious. Romantic setting.Special Features:
- DonProvolone3Dined on 7/26/2014First time here. Very impressed. Food was great. Service was exceptional. Would highly recommend and will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anitaDined on 7/25/2014We have dined here before and were always pleased. We took friends there Friday and it was at least an hour and a half between appetizer and entre. The waiter never explained but at the end we asked and they said there was a glitch in the kitchen. I think we should have gotten a reduction in the bill. This was a special occasion and our friends paid. Maybe I should write the owner/manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & AmbienceSteveODined on 7/25/2014Very impressed with the charm, quality of service, and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 525 reviews are from the Bella Tori at the Mansion reviews archive.
- Wonderful ExperiencePennsaukenPrincessDined on 7/19/2014This was our second time at Bella Tori at the Mansion. We had brunch the first time and we are still talking about how wonderful it was five months later. Dinner was just as lovely. The food is excelent, service was very good. The guitarist was wonderful - not obtrustive, but added to the ambiance. Truly a wonderful evening. We definitely will go back again. I think Bella Tori at the Mansion will become our spot. We can't wait to go back for brunch, too!Special Features:
- Great FindheandmeDined on 7/19/2014Went for the first time, to celebrate a birthday. Only 2 of us so we were able to bring a small cake. The server was wonderful. The food was fabulous, and the guitar music was beautiful. We will definitely go back time and time again.Special Features:
- A Romantic eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014We were given a corner table and it was very romantic. Fridays are byob and there is a guitar playing that was wonderful. The Crab soup was awesome and my boyfriend had the french onion that was also very good. The server was very attentive and checked on us often. I had the Veal Osso Buco on creamy parmesan risotto. I didn't love the gravy as much but the risotto was very very good. I would definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyameal1Dined on 7/18/2014We have been dining at Belle Tori for a long time now. Our last two (2) experiences has not been up to the standards we expected. Our son had some hairs in his food and the service was very slow. We had to ask for bread and the pasta sauce was just so so. I don't think we'll be going back for a while. Sorry but it was my mother-in-laws 90th birthday and out of the five of us who attended, we were not very impressed.Special Features:
- BeautifulFoodLover29Dined on 7/12/2014The restaurant is a wonderful setting. A romantic spot for special occasions. Excellent food and wine list. The only draw back at times is the service can be a little slow so be prepared to spend a minimum of an hour and a half.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella Tori, always outstandingCyclemaniacDined on 7/12/2014The food here is simply always outstanding. The wine selection very well chosen, the menu diverse and food is topnotch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the MansionPhilomenaDined on 6/28/2014I have been coming since it has opened. It gets better each time. The holiday brunch is s must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!!!DeermanDined on 6/24/2014Very upscale restaurant, food was very good and the service was the best1Special Features:
- wethreeDined on 6/22/2014The food at the Mansion is superb and the wait staff is professional and focused on the customer. The facility itself is very nice and comfortable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the ride from NJNJwinesndinesDined on 6/21/2014Three friends on our first visit to this charming restaurant on a Friday night in June. The ambiance was lovely. The live acoustic guitarist provided a pleasant surprise and sweet music to soothe us while we enjoyed our expertly prepared meals. Excellent service by the wait staff. We enjoyed the Intimate, comfortable atmosphere conducive to conversation and good digestion. We shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinnerNJ49erDined on 6/20/2014Great service our waitress was very sweet and able to answer all of our questions about the menu. The atmosphere was beautiful and elegant. The swordfish and crab cakes were delicious! The wines by the glass are limited but mdny bottles are available and we learned on Friday nights you can BYOB! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!ppattyDined on 6/17/2014Loved it so much..........the food, the ambiance, the service, that i've made a second reservation to return for my birthday!!!!Special Features:
- Ambience was delightful.Inevercook2014Dined on 6/15/2014I had my daughter's wedding shower at Bella Tori and it far exceeded my expectations. The room, service and ease of planning was outstanding. The owner Eric was so laid back and open to anything we wanted to do. Our experience was so amazing that I brought my husband to Bella Tori for Father's day. I was a little disappointed that the omelette bar was not an option but the overall selection of food was very good. The French toast and eggs Bella Tori are to die for!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella Tori perfect againPalmer3465VIPDined on 6/14/2014The service and food are equal to Philly and NY restaurants. The soft sound of live guitar in dining room is a great touch. This place is a local gem for fine dining.Special Features:
- disapointedBamBam1099Dined on 6/14/2014Had a retirement celabration and was very disapointed. 6 out of 4 ordered chicken dishes (High priced) and all were room temp. Service could have been better also, waited a long time for drinks, etc. It almost seemed like our waiter had to much to do and why our food probaly sat until we were served. We spent approx. 290.00 and very disapointed!!!!!!!! I did not want to make a fuss in front of everyone (sending four plates back and have the other two people eat alone)Special Features:
- Very disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/13/2014We were very disappointed with our dinner last night! We hadn't eaten at Bella Tori in about a year, but always had a nice meal. The service was slow in getting our drinks and meals. The food had very little heat when it was served and was tasteless. We didn't finish our meals. The waiter did not get the hint and just took them away. Didn't even ask to wrap anything up. There is something very different at Bella Tori. The food and service used to be superior.