7033 N. Cedar Ave
Fresno, CA 93720Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellapastausa.com/
- Phone: 5593255525
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: T-F 11:00am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full catering services.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private banquet room that seat 40 people.
- Private Party Contact: Fabian 5593049964
A word from Bella Pasta
Bella Pasta has been family-owned and operated since our opening in 1991. We specialize in Northern and Southern Italian cuisine. We believe in using only the finest ingredients for all our dishes, which we prepare by hand to ensure that each order is fresh and of the highest quality possible. Our mission is to satisfy our guests, serve the highest quality of food and preserve the heritage of old Italy. We thank you for your continued patronage. Grazie e Buon Appetito!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bella Pasta reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was excellent. I felthufnc002Dined on 9/17/2013Food was excellent. I felt very comfortable....even as I dines alone :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Absolute Delight!ChowchillagalDined on 8/31/2013My husband and I ordered the lamb shanks. They were absolutely wonderful. Comfort food at it's best. And the servings were so generous we ended up with enough leftover for dinner the next TWO nights. Service was friendly and attentive. Atmosphere was pleasant. All in all a wonderful experience which we will repeat. My husband lived in Italy for three years and complains about every Italian restaurant as not being authentic. So literally, this has been the first Italian restaurant he has liked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The pasta with meat sauceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2013The pasta with meat sauce & meatballs was everything I could ask for. My wife & I would order pasta from a restaurant closer to home & had become accustomed to the taste. I never realized how bland their product was compared to Bella Pasta .Bella Pasta had depth, nuances of flavor. The way pasta should be made. Also ordered grilled peppers which weren't on the menu and they were also fantastic. We asked our waitress to choose the wine for us & she bought out a wine that was 1/3 cheaper than the Justin but just as good if not better just as she had described it. The food servings were large, plenty for breakfast the next day & the wines were big pours. Will always recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Customer ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2013Unfortunately, my experience was horrible. There was no customer service. My sister ordered wine 3 times and didn't get it. My daughter's salad was not what she wanted and no one asked. As many times as the waiter filled our glasses with water and iced tea, no one asked how our meal was. I normally go to chain restaurants, but I do like non-chain. I went to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday and the service was impeccable as always. It doesn't matter what city or state I'm in. I went to the Elephant Bar on Sunday and again service with a smile. Both restaurants checked on us and our meal. I will NOT go back. I was hoping for more and it was my 27th wedding anniversary........
- culinary student !! awesomeTink77Dined on 5/18/2013As a first year culinary student, I was happily told thst I HAD to just try Bella Pasta! Husband inhand with another great couple we had an awesome dinning experience.. Staff was amazing. . Prompt, friendly, , New their menu and able to answer a questions. FOOD. OMG THE FOOD was just amazing. It to not Only my sight but smell and taste. .. Would definitely go again and again. Great date nite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok for an adult family get togetherSuesueDined on 5/10/2013The only thing I didn't like is the white butcher paper on the table. A little tacky. They were out of any brand of Riesling wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch out with our MomsKathDined on 5/1/2013My cousin and I took our Moms out to lunch. They are sisters in their 90's and they really enjoyed the outside patio and they loved the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasions onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013good food and excellent service. a little too pricey for my taste. Only for special occasions. I'm more of an olive garden macaroni grill type of girl.Special Features:
- Great little spot. Food isRBEASVIPDined on 11/27/2012Great little spot. Food is really great and the owner really takes great care of his customers! Highly recommend Bella Pasta!