Bella Notte Ristorante
10989 E. Dynamite Blvd #103
Scottsdale, AZ 85262Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bella Notte Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bellanottescottsdale.com/
- Phone: 4805844975
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
5pm - 9pm
Friday & Saturday
5pm - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bella Notte Ristorante
Comfort, style and sophistication are the words that customers often use when describing Bella Notte Ristorante, a family owned Italian Restaurant tucked away in a quiet corner of Scottsdale in the heart of Troon North. However what truly makes Bella Notte special is not it's idyllic location or quiet sophistication, it is our family, our staff, and, most of all, our customers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bella Notte Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good & Tasty ItalianZumbanistaVIPDined on 6/21/2013Delicious, well-prepared Italian fare in North Scottsdale with exceptional service. We both had salads for starters; mains were Fettucine Carbonara and Scallopine ala Marsala. Enjoyed the food and wine recommendation. This is a step up and the best of 3 Italian restaurants we've tried in Scottsdale. We will return and bring guests.Special Features:
- Always the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2013Love this restaurant! The food and service are always A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but......WillymyVIPDined on 5/29/2013This was our first time and our experience was good. The food was prepared well but in our opinion pricing was on the high side. The staff was very attentive but we did have to ask our waitress for things twice and she failed to advise us of the happy hour drink pricing. My wife overheard the waiter from the next table. Overall, the patio was a nice place to dine and the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special spotDinrDivaVIPDined on 5/25/2013Lovely, comfy, friendly, attentive and intimate. Italian done RIGHT!Special Features:
- Fantastico!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/20/2013I am half Italian and do a lot of Italian cooking myself, so I'm very critical of the normal Ameritalian places with large heapings of spaghetti and meatballs, etc. Bella Notte has inovative authentic Italian creations. Both of our meals that night were mouthwatering. The caesar was crisp and full of flavor. No room for desert, but we checked it out and couple of items caught our eye for next time. I'm definitely heading there in my near future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What Happened?FOODSNOBSVIPDined on 5/18/2013Horrible experience! Took my wife there for her bday & was expecting great service & minimally good food for which neither was present! 2 tables were sat AFTER us one 4 top & one 6 top - both had cocktails, wine, bread & apps before we ever en received our wine. Our waiter was non attentive. My wife didn't get what she ordered and the owner simple blew it off asking "did you like it?" What? I expect NOT to get charged for something I didn't order regardless of whether it was enjoyed, which she did not! Too rare, sent back & returned burnt. HORRIBLE! DO NOT waste your money! As well, clearly there were diners that are regulars & they got the attention & have no clue what GOOD food is - their service was excellent!
- Marvelous find!ChezdugueDined on 5/6/2013We are new to the neighborhood... three of us had a marvelous dining experience here. Service was welcoming and very good Food was delicious.. and HOT! cannot wait to go back to try other menu items Would highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Wonderful Italian foodSierrasmomDined on 4/27/2013Four of us spent a lovely evening at Bella Notte, eating on their outdoor patio. Everything (food, drinks, service) was excellent. Our waitress was friendly and helpful with suggestions on food selection. The bruschetta and mussel appetizers were delicious. In fact, the white sauce used with the mussels was so good, we asked for extra bread so we could sop it up. We didn't want to waste any of it. The mussels were not overcooked, as they can easily be. Three of us had Linguine Malafemmena, with lobster, shrimp, scallops and mushrooms. The fourth person in our party had one of the evening's specials -- Cioppinio. This was also an excellent choice (although rather pricey at $38.95). All in all, a place we will come back to.Special Features:
- overpriced when consideringOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/20/2013overpriced when considering the quality of the food and the quality of the competition in the area. My wife and I do not plan to return
- A neighborhood 'find!'OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2013This is a fairly new Troon North neighborhood gem! Family-owned and operated, Bella Notte treats guests as part of its family, too. The food is excellent, and it's a terrific place to enjoy dinner casually, celebrate a very special occasion, or just drop by for an after-dinner coffee and dessert. Don't miss the tiramisu! Kudos to Chef James, owners Ada and Patty (mother and daughter), and the whole dining staff - -part of the extended family.Special Features:
- The excellent staff and greatPeterVIPDined on 4/5/2013The excellent staff and great food make this a great place for Italian food in N Scottsdale. Although we were first time visitors, we were treated like old friends and had a wonderful time. We'll be back soon and oftenSpecial Features:
- We've visited on several occasions.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013We've visited on several occasions. One of the finest restaurants in North Scottsdale. The food is consistently good, and service outstanding.Special Features:
- Food was very good, restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013Food was very good, restaurant staff was friendly, great menu of Italian dishes. Nice patio area and a cozy inside dining area well appointed. There is another Italian place in the neighborhood with the same type of food, ambiance and service. The other has a little better food, better service and the dishes are the same price as Bella Notte. I wish Bella would so something different to set themselves apart from the other place, because I would give the nod to the other place if I was spending that same dollar and wanted that type of dining experience.Special Features:
- Delish! Butternut squash ravioloi'sSaraVIPDined on 3/23/2013Delish! Butternut squash ravioloi's best ever, good caesar salad, husband's veal flavorable although one slice a little chewy. Great service we will be back!Special Features:
- The food was great and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013The food was great and the menu had an excellent variety. Our waiter Dave was most attentive even though it was a busy Saturday. The gluten free choices made my wife very happy.Special Features:
- We really did want this toMameVIPDined on 3/13/2013We really did want this to be outstanding but it is not. We are very used to good Italian fare and walked away disappointed from this restaurant. Especially when you look at the cost of what we spent for a split meal. We have no problem paying well for excellent food, mediocre not so much. This is the latter in our opinion. Sorry.
- Very average for the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Very average for the price. Nothing exceptional or noteworthy. Lots of other choices that are better for the money.
- I went there with my wifeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013I went there with my wife on the weekend of valentines and was very impressed, the food was awesome and the desert was beyond awesome. The service was good for the busyness and they were also short handed that night. But even still my drink was always topped off and I never felt like we hd been forgotten about. Overall the experience was great and would highly recommend it to others wanting a good Italian place.Special Features:
- I took my girlfriend hereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013I took my girlfriend here for Valentines Day. The food was so good, and the service was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for good Italian food. For our appetizer, two meals, and 2 glasses of wine it was just under $90. We will definitely be returning here.Special Features:
- ExquisiteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013This place was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! The food was to die for and the service was divine!! It was a cute little resturant, perfect for an upscale intimate meal!! Perfect to what I was looking for to take my mom and grandparents out for Valentines dinner!! I will definitely go back whenever I am in the area!!!! FANTASTIC!!!Special Features:
- Good food, nice wine list,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/2/2013Good food, nice wine list, friendly folks and great ambiance.Special Features:
- We have been here three timesToyZDined on 2/2/2013We have been here three times and have never been disappointed. Both food and service are always wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food. Excellent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013Great food. Excellent service. We had the salmon picatta and it was perfect. They also have blue cheese olives for the martinis.Special Features:
- Great restaurant.Chris ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/1/2013Great restaurant.Chris our waiter was fantastic and so attentive.
- Food was well prepared andAronsonsVIPDined on 1/31/2013Food was well prepared and the service was attentive. Would come back again.
- Food was very good but restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/2/2013Food was very good but restaurant is too expensive. There are many Italian restaurants in Scottsdale/Phoenix that are as good but not as expensive.
- We're eager to return forRixterDined on 12/31/2012We're eager to return for a second dining experience that seems to be more ‘Italian’ than some pretenders in the valley are. The Rigatoni Boscaiola and Melanzane Parmigiana were outstanding from preparation to presentation, portion, taste and value. Coupling the meal, excellent service and atmosphere provides more than sufficient motivation to return and enjoy.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012I found it very cozy on the cold night we were there. The food was very good along with the service.We would return and suggest it to others for sure!Special Features:
- As usual the food and serviceAZBobVIPDined on 12/26/2012As usual the food and service were excellent. Go you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Worthwhile for the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012Overall solid choice for italian, especially with limited selections in the immediate area unless you go further south closer to DC ranch. Service was slightly above average for me -- staff was super friendly and knowledgeable, but that was slightly offset by at time inattentiveness - had to ask a few times additional bread etc. Food I debated between a 3 and a 4, so really call it a 3.5. The cioppino was very good, the chicken parm & calamari app were just average. The desserts were excellent - we had the chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream & a cheesecake. Interestingly, the presentation of the desserts was top notch, whereas the apps & entrees were pretty average.
- Christmas Eve Dinner DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/24/2012Lovely spot for Christmas eve dinner. Outstanding ciapino! We must go back.Special Features:
- My new favorite Italian place!TommyVIPDined on 12/19/2012This is a family restaurant and it feels like it. From the moment you are seated, you feel the warmth of afamily taking good care of you. The food is fantastic, my Ciopino was as good or better than any I've had in San Francisco!Special Features:
- It was our first time at BellaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/17/2012It was our first time at Bella Notte. We live in Tonto Verde and was looking for a restaurant close to home. Everything was wonderful! We are happy to have found this gem. We also went with my brother who just bought in our neighborhood.Special Features:
- What I love most about thisRyanSVIPDined on 11/14/2012What I love most about this place is that they always have fantastic specials so there is always something new to try.Special Features:
- WonderfulFoodlover13Dined on 11/10/2012Love Bella Notte! We were there to celebrate a birthday, and it could not have been more perfect. We all started with the wedge salads, which were fresh and terrific. For main courses, two of us split the ciopinno, and the other had the homemade ravioli. Everything was fantastic. For dessert, we had the warm berries, which were to die for. All in all, the food, ambiance, and service were perfection. I am so happy to see a neighborhood place like Bella Notte succeed.Special Features:
- A great first time experience.NatsDined on 11/6/2012A great first time experience. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- had veal chop grilled.....excellentstephVIPDined on 11/2/2012had veal chop grilled.....excellent. another had the veal with arugala and enjoyed. another had a breaded veal "francais"??? and was not so pleased. Mussels were good but way too salty.Special Features:
- Fantastic new Italian placeTommyVIPDined on 10/15/2012Fantastic new Italian place with a classic menu. The family is very present and cares a ton for their customers. It's super nice to get that kind of service and food. We sat outside and loved the cocktails and dinner.Special Features:
- Great ambiance, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/13/2012Great ambiance, excellent food and presentation, very attentive and professional waitstaff. Interesting menu with a very good variety.Special Features:
- I had a fish dish that wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2012I had a fish dish that was excellent. My husband meal however was not as tasty as mine. I always thought that Italian meant a little garlic of some kind was added. Not this though. It had cinnamon with a real different taste. It was very tasty except for that being added. The owners were very gracious however. She said that others have had it and also had made comments about the taste bein odd. So because of that they were going to remove it from the menu. They gave us a nice dessert on the house to make up for it. So the overall experience was worth the drive. It was a long drive for us coming from awhatukee.Special Features: