Bel Ari Italian Modern
107 South Street
Boston, MA 02111Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bel Ari Italian Modern
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.belariboston.com/
- Phone: 6172591560x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Thursday - Saturday 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Fathman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Bel Ari Italian Modern
Bel Ari attracts those who like their Italian food authentic and imaginative, their drinks meticulously crafted, and their service personable. The experience at Bel Ari is rooted in hundreds of years of Italian tradition; a belief that when you are a guest in our home you are family! Our culinary inspiration comes “from all over the boot” with both classical offerings and contemporary interpretations, but always focused on authenticity and emphasizing flavor, not pretense.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bel Ari Italian Modern reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (3)special occasion (3)good for groups (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Limited Menu for DiningcagerVIPDined on 10/13/2014Menu very limited in terms of choices. Food was ok but not that specialI would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian bustselectivesusanVIPDined on 10/9/2014An Italian restaurant should have more Italian choices on the menu and prices were relatively high, while portions were small.
- Amazing Italian restaurantcalishDined on 10/4/2014On a quick visit to the beautiful Boston a friend of mine invited me to this Italian restaurant. it was such an great place, staff were very nice, rest is beautiful, Food was amazing, drinks are so good and the overall atmosphere was terrific. I felt i was in one of NYC high end rest/lounge I absolutely loved this place on my next visit to Boston for sure I will stop again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!francislili84Dined on 10/1/2014My partner and I went to Bel Ari Italian Modern for dinner last week and we had an amazing time! As far as I know the place has been redone and it's also under new ownership, the atmosphere is great! The menu is small but really really good, I had the lobster/shrimp gnocchi for dinner and that was simply out of this world! Service was really good as well, our server was very attentive and polite, they have a great wine list as well as craft cocktails. I'm definitely coming back and bringing some friends along! Good Job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Bel Ari Italian Modern reviews archive.