Beijing Noodle Bar - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Beijing Noodle Bar - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/beijing-noodle-no-9-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317604x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 10:20pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Executive Chef: Chef. Xing Kai Deng
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live noodle bar offers our guests to experience our traditional way to prepare hand stretched or knife shredded noodles.
- Special Events: Beijing Noodle No. 9 offers Northern Chinese cuisine in a friendly, casual atmosphere, suitable for any special event.
A word from Beijing Noodle Bar - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Beijing Noodle No.9 is the kind of casual noodle shop you'd expect to find on the bustling streets of Shanghai, Hong Kong or Beijing. Highlights of the menu include Chef's Handmade Noodle with Sliced Pork and Mushroom, Imperial Seafood Soup Dumplings, Pan-Fried Shrimp in Chinese Wine Sauce, Sauteed Diced beef with Macadamia Nuts, Beijing Salt and Pepper Chicken and Chef Deng's live seafood selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Beijing Noodle Bar - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (5)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Worth the huntOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014This place is a little hard in Caesar's Palace to find but worth the hunt. The food is fantastic. The Beijing Pancake Wrap is a must try. Eat at the bar if you want to see them making homemade hand pulled noodles.Special Features:
- Best Noodle Bar in VegasJemmyVIPDined on 9/3/2014When we had to wait 3 days to get brunch reservations, we had high expectations and Beijing Noodle Bar met and exceeded them. The noodle bowl was delicious, the dim sum were creative and tasty that left you wanting more! Also, really good value!Special Features:
- Hand pulled noodlesChinagirlfoodieDined on 8/28/2014It is always a cool experience to see someone hand pulling the noodles. Mr. Li seemed very skilled and drew a small crowd every time he started a new batch. The noodles had a good texture and the food in general is pretty good. The decor is young, modern and lively, which is what you would expect from a Las Vegas eatery.
- buddyDined on 8/14/2014First time there. Look more like a take out restaurant but food was pretty good. Would go there again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014The food was ok, but nothing great. I have had a lot better Chinese in Vegas for a lot less. I know we were paying more because of the location, but I expected the food to be more flavorful and the portions were mediocre.
- Fun ambianceyani808VIPDined on 8/9/2014Love the fish tanks and fresh noodle maker demonstration. Good was great, service was great. A great find for good dim sum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The food was great but the service was not. We were not offer refills on our drinks. The table was not ready when we got there. We had to wait for 10 minutes to have them sit us. once we were sitted, the table was dirty. We had to ask the server to wipe it down as there was food on the turntable.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Beef with hand pulled noodles overrated. Server not particularly helpful with providing food options to try out.Disappointed in experience
- The worst possible serviceChesterCheetahDined on 7/25/2014Food is good, but the service was terrible. The manager took our order because no one had come to our table. We sat for 10-15 mins than finally had to wave someone down. Every time we needed something we had to wave someone down. It's like we were intentionally avoided. Even the check we had to ask for, not once did ANYONE ask us if we needed anything, or see if we were doing ok. I will never go back to this restaurant, too bad, because we love caesar's.
- Tasty and fillingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014A fun place to eat. Very lively and buzzing. The food was excellently and speedily prepared. We shared dim sum, BBQ Pork, and some noodles with vegetables. Really well done. A bright, friendly decor was offset nicely with efficient and unobtrusive service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleFooooodieDined on 7/9/2014The resturant was cute, but the food was terrible. I wasn't sure if my chicken was chicken and the fried rice had no flavor.
- Not as expectedDinersDined on 7/4/2014Food arrived lukewarm and everything is a la carte. Most of us weren't even sure what we were ordering as it wasn't your typical Chinese restaurant. Rice was extra, vegetables were extra, and I didn't even recognize the vegetables. If you place an order for General Tso's chicken you get a plate of chicken, that's it. Expensive for what you get.
- Great food for a great price.JohnVIPDined on 6/28/2014I had read about this restaurant online before visiting Vegas. We also had noticed the long lines to get in as we were staying at Ceasars Palace. The food was excellent. Exactly what you'd expect - fast, great flavors, authentic, etc. Our hand-pulled noodles were perfect and the dumplings were the perfect start. The restaurant could have been cleaner (the floor), but with a place doing a huge turn amount of business, the staff was doing the best they could that evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order the hand-pulled noodlesNerdyLibrarianDined on 6/28/2014After watching the noodles being made by hand, we knew that's what we were ordering! The hand-pulled noodles are very good. The decor is really cute. The service was okay.Special Features:
- good placeyoyoDined on 6/24/2014It was a good and nice place to visit again. And the service is good too. It won't take too long to wait for the food when you get in if you use opentable to make a reservation. It just took me 5 mins online to book the seat. Therefore, it is extremely convenience for me to go there and get in without waiting.Special Features:
- decentzonieDined on 6/15/2014Good noodles pancakes and dumplings, service was good went back the next day !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they just dont get it!!perfectiononlyDined on 6/10/2014Awful service. Refused to serve a side order of egg fried rice saying they only did it as a large portion!! They only offered boiled rice or brown rice as a side dish! What?? Incapable of filling a smaller bowl with efr and charging half!! Another dish ordered was not available. No wonder the place was empty apart from us......get rid of these idiots and put a proper chinese restaurant in place! AVOID!!!
- Nicely Decorated but Bad Foodckpost125Dined on 6/1/2014I was pretty disappointed with the food at this place. Everything was bland, and it just wasn't very good, and it was very expensive. It's a really pretty restaurant but it doesn't have much else good going on. The service was slow, and the waiters had trouble speaking English. I've had better Chinese food at home for a third of the price. Thumbs down!
- reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014I would not recommend this restaurant. It was extremely disappointing. Food was not remotely good enough.
- The following 61 reviews are from the Beijing Noodle Bar - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews archive.
- ExcellentBrentDined on 5/2/2014Food was really really good. Good quick service. Fun atmosphere with the fish tanks and ceiling work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely try it, you'll like itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2014You should definitely try Beijing Noodle Bar, good fun and pretty cool ambiance. Our particular server wasn't the best ever, but not the worst we've had. Seemed to be a little communication gap. Watching them make the noodles is super cool, and knowing you're eating fresh noodles is great.
- Will always go back love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Food is always great Although There was a problem with fruit fliesSpecial Features:
- Very BlandOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2014First time I loved it, second time I found it totally bland.
- Beautiful restaurant!vegasnewbieDined on 4/11/2014When I saw the pictures of the restaurant interior when making my reservations, I was impressed with its aesthetics. Then I saw the menu, and became even more excited. It did not disappoint. What a gorgeous restaurant! The food was very good, and the wait staff were very friendly and attentive. I would recommend it to friends visiting the Strip.Special Features:
- Great food, careless serviceDlgoldieVIPDined on 3/27/2014This noodle shop in Caesar'sPalace has really great food and great decor. The service verged on bad. We had the very best scallion pancakes - thin, flaky, crispy and loaded with onions. Nice and hot, not greasy. The XLB were great. I was skeptical initially when I saw the little foil pie tins they were steamed in, but they were thin, loaded with soup and a nice sized meatball. The little tin actually made them easier to eat without losing the soup. I was frustrated that they weren't served with a spoon. I like to dribble some vinegar sauce into the dumping before I eat it. When we asked, spoons were brought, but time is of the essence with XLB and I didn't like having to ask. A really crabby bus person brought us water. No eye contact .Special Features:
- If you like noodles....DamayVIPDined on 3/18/2014This is a great place for flavorful noodle dishes. The offerings aren't wildly creative, but good and hearty. Makes for a great belly filling lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedPeteDined on 3/12/2014I was in the mood for Chinese food and went to eat at Bejing Noodle. The food was bland and tasteless. The special fried rice was anything but special. The Mongolian beef was like tofu. The service was sub par with mistakes on our orders and although they smiled a lot they were painfully slow. Not coming back.
- great flavor mediocre serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/11/2014The food was authentic Chinese full of delicious flavors. The atmosphere is awesome all orange and white, very cool vibe. The service not so authentic. They had no idea what teas they had and when delivered it was poured immediately without steeping. The first cup plain hot water. Three people $9 per pot. The appetizers arrived after the soup and entree. I thought they had forgotten but was told that the kitchen is just making things in the order they can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Light and Satisfying Food for AllOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014I have a number of food limitations, but this restaurant offered a wide selection of healthy and tasty foods that I could enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!Yum10Dined on 2/27/2014We planned our visit prior to our trip to Vegas. We all had been looking forward to a fun dining experience. When we arrived our table was not ready - not a big deal, but there were empty tables in the restaurant so we thought that a bit odd. We ended up waiting about 15 minutes to be seated. Upon entering the restaurant, my wife slipped and fell on a piece of food that was on the floor. The staff seemed less than concerned about her well-being. The hostess asked if we wanted to have the casino's security team called, but offered no other action. The atmosphere was very cafeteria like. . Each of our dishes came out at different times which made it awkward waiting for the next person's meal to arrive to the table.
- 6 college students 2 instructorscravingvarietyDined on 2/17/2014Wide selection of dishes. 8 of us all found something yummy. The fried dish was tough on one of my students stomach. But other than shat, it was great.Special Features:
- I was very disappointed. ServiceJulie22Dined on 2/6/2014I was very disappointed. Service was terrible. Food came out at seperate times for our party of 5. Overpriced.
- "Goldfish Not For Human ConsumptionanoldsoleDined on 2/4/2014I saw the decor of this place on the website and thought it looked great, but now I just feel sorry for the goldfish - they looked very unhappy in their unethical tanks, and with a sign saying "Goldfish Not For Human Consumption" I could see why. But once you get through the fish gauntlet the interior is really something else - it felt almost like being inside a contemporary artwork, or clinical forest. The service wasn't bad, but I don't remember it being excellent, and the food was truly authentic chinese cuisine. I was delighted to show my friends a Shanghai speciality I had not seen on Western menus before (it was the soup dumpling.) Not great value for money, but bear in mine that you can, and should, share the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/14/2013We were looking for a place to grab a quick lunch, as we had plans for dinner later. This place fit the bill for a quick lunch, but fell short of my expectations. I had hope for excellent food and got something akin to any Chinese restaurant in Anytown, USA. I was disappointed in my cold noodle bowl (it was supposed to be cold) because the meat had absolutely no flavor. The noodles were great, but I was also looking forward to those bits of braised beef. They looked like they may have been flash frozen. We ordered Shiu Mai for the whole table and it wasn't the best either. It came with no sauce too. (It needs sauce!) The chicken and vegetables as well as the Kung Pao Chicken were also just "ok". Not a repeat for us.Special Features:
- First time eating here, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/9/2013First time eating here, food is great, atmosphere amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tastlessfoodieDined on 12/7/2013This food was without any flavor. The Dan Dan noodles tasted purely of chili oil. There was no development of flavor at all. The kung Pao chicken was overly sweet, as though only hoisin was used in the sauce. These are just two examples of an array of bad dish.es we got to pay for. You would be better off going to Panda Express. I am not exaggerating.
- great menutiggerwongVIPDined on 10/27/2013Food was authentic. Noisy environment with all the hard surfaces so made conversation hard. LAS pricing naturally.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good, not good at all.IWillReviewYouDined on 10/20/2013I really did not appreciate needing to wait for the waitress to acknowledge that we were there. we had to wave her over when we wanted to order, ever time we wanted water, when we wanted the check. Please make sure they are trained to be attentive. Please clean all the dust off the wall decoration and paint the walls. they look tired and used The chicken curry had very little chicken and what seemed to be a lot of artificial hot sauce. Didn't appreciate i had to pay extra for rice.
- GreatMikeyBDined on 9/28/2013Arrived at the restaurant and the hostess was a piece of work. Annoying and pretty much an airhead. She spent more time talking to her coworker who had just finished working than doing her job. The food quality is great. The handmade noodles are a must. If ur lucky you can watch how they are made by hand every two hours. Overall a really good experience minus the hostess. Robert our server was friendly and knowledgeable. He spoke Cantonese so he and the wife chatted non stop. If you love or like noodles this place is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingnparedesDined on 9/24/2013As a local, I had looked forward to eating here for quite some time. I was disappointed from the get-go. The atmosphere tries to be trendy, but it just ends up feeling chaotic. The food was rather lackluster and my husband's soup was served lukewarm Will not be returning.