Beertown Public House - Waterloo
75 King St. South
Waterloo, ON N2J 1P2Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: CAN$30 and under
Beertown Public House - Waterloo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.beertown.ca/
- Phone: (519) 885-5151
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Beer Garden, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Michael Hodgson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Cross Street: King Street South and Willis Way
- Public Transit: The Grand River Transit iExpress, 7 and 5 and coming soon the ION all stop directly in front of Beertown.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Hundreds of parking spaces are available in Uptown Waterloo within a 2 minute walk of Beertown.
A word from Beertown Public House - Waterloo
Beertown is the destination for the instinctively curious. It fuels the fascination for all things purposefully crafted, whether that's beer, cuisine or design. Our guests know that life is too short for the ordinary. With 30 beers on tap and about 100 in a bottle, there is a beer for everyone. Our chefs have taken as much time as the brewers to craft everything that goes on each plate. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Beertown Public House - Waterloo reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (12)vibrant bar scene (9)fit for foodies (8)hot spot (6)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great night at Beertown!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/13/2014Food was great, service was fantastic -- we love the wonton nachos, they were fabulous as always - did the burger and it was really good - sweet potato fries were wonderful! Overall a nice date night :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We were with friends from out of town and they loved it. Our server was great. We sampled beers and appetizersSpecial Features:
- Great group spot!luv2dineDined on 10/18/2014Wide selection of beers. Beer sampling option is a must try! They even have an extremely large paddle which serves 30 drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, not great...OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/4/2014Didn't have the best experience this time - Wonton nachos were great as usual, but burger bun was really dry, and fell apart - hard to eat. Disappointing.
- mariezieDined on 10/1/2014The food and service were excellent! All of the members of our party enjoyed our time there. The seats were a bit uncomfortable. If I had of known in advance about the kind of seating there was I would have asked for softer seats.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, staff and décor!MissMischaDined on 9/26/2014We went Friday night for date night. I wasn't expecting such a packed house (9pm) with a great feel to the place. The open concept is great and doesn't make the place feel stuffy at all. Though it was a little loud and a bit tough to carry on a conversation, the food was superb and the staff were even better! I also wanted to comment on the variety of vegetarian options (which can sometimes be a problem at pubs). We have already planned to return for another date night soon. Bonus that parking is so close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedNoteapleaseDined on 8/27/2014I had been once before at the Beertown and the only complain at that time was the very loud noise. This time I went for lunch and sat outside on the patio. The first surprise was that when I told the girl at the desk that I had a reservation she pointed to a table and said:"do you want one of these?" I expected something more on the line of:" Would you like to seat inside or on the patio?" I ordered soup and calamari. Both dishes were brought at the same time. I would have preferred them separately. The soup was all right but the calamari were just a blob. All the pieces were stuck together with the batter. They should have been separated when they were being fried. I would recommend this place if you like noise and a good selection of beerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Beertown Public House - Waterloo reviews archive.