19 S White Horse Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.beccasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4849248502
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm & Sunday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Robert Bahm Jr.
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: All of our catering menus are personally created by Chef Robert. Whether it is a rehearsal dinner/wedding or an outdoor BBQ! Please contact the restaurant for more information.
A word from Becca's Restaurant
Located in a beautiful Victorian house, Becca's Restaurant (named for the chef’s 12 year old daughter) is a BYOB using locally sourced products and organics when possible. All breads and flat breads are homemade and baked on site. All of our pastas are homemade as well and we offer a 3-course Pasta Tasting for $30 per person every night. We also offer an Ultimate 6-course Chefs Tasting. We also offer gluten-free and vegetarian options.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Becca's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great experience...SarinaVIPDined on 10/12/2013This sits away from Brudge street in Phoenixville but great parking/ off street parking.. The food was very tasty. The main course is a Large portion. We enjoyed and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night!ilovevermon23Dined on 10/11/2013Great girls' night out! Seven of us had a wonderful time! Great food and byob is always a plus! The table was perfect, our server was very attentive, and we all enjoyed a wonderful meal. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- First time but not lastNiseeeDined on 10/5/2013We all had different entrees of which each was very good. The Moroccan lamb, swordfish, short ribs , and poached lobster. The lobster bisque was excellent. The squash soup was lacking in flavor and the antipasti presentation was bland. The berries and caramel sauce would have been better served with the sauce in a separate area as the berries drowned in it. These are nitpicky observations as we overall enjoyed the night. Our service was outstanding. Be warned. The bread is wonderful but the entree portions are substantial so go easy on the bread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinner!aweeksDined on 10/5/2013This was our first time at Becca's and we will definitely be back. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the service is excellent. All the food is homemade. We each got a pasta dish and the were amazing. The bread is homemade too. For dessert they surprised us with a birthday candle and a decorated plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The main room is a littleSiblerDined on 9/18/2013The main room is a little small with crowded tables. There weren't many people there that night and it was fine for noise, however if it gets crowded I am not sure I would have been able to hear my date. Food was excellent with fair prices and a fantastic attentive server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerToncolDined on 9/13/2013I've been going here for years , since it was called Twin Bays, and I've never had a bad meal Here. Under new ownership, the decor has improved and some drafty spots in the old house that houses the restaurant have been Fixed. The staff has stayed consistent and the service is good. If you are lucky enough to get Ray the head waiter it will be excellent. While I did not have it this time, I recommend the Chefs Tasting Menu to first time visitors. I had the Lump Crab and Avocado melange which had an interesting drizzle over the greens on which it was served. A definite kick to it. it was followed by Moroccan lamb stew over couscous, flavorful and succulent and thoroughly enjoyable. Beccas is BYOB, which can keep the number reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!YummyDined on 9/7/2013Another great meal at Becca's. Only a couple of small concerns. My husband's appetizer plate was left on the table throughout most of the dinner. I had the short ribs entree and it was good and very tender but there was a moderate amount of fat. Also, while most of it could be pulled apart with a fork, I didn't have a knife and had to borrow my husband's to cut apart some of the meat since mine had been removed with my appetizer and not replaced. Definitely a special occasion restaurant for us. It is BYOB and our bill was over $115 before tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had another nice meal at Becca'sBuntzVIPDined on 9/1/2013Had another nice meal at Becca's on a fairly busy Sunday evening. Becca's multi-grain bread and brioche are always excidellent as you await the appetizer. I ordered the $30 3-course pasta dinner (appetizer, pasta, and dessert), which is a really good value, while my wife had the monkfish "Osso Buco," a dish she has enjoyed here before. Particularly noteworthy was the seasonal peach Feuilletèe, a marvel of a dessert. Our server, Ariel, did a nice job, but she was the only waitperson and was stretched too thin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well doneMikeDined on 9/1/2013First restaurant with stove to table food service.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.MikeDined on 9/1/2013Excellent food and service. We will be back to this place soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchjbeatsVIPDined on 9/1/2013We've been here a few times but this Sunday brunch was very good and not pricey. From the pastries, fruit to the entrees, all were wonderful. The food was full of flavor ...I had the filet mignon eggs benedict...to die for. Very pleased and will be returning to try the other menu options! Kudos to Chef Robert. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2013Brunch was a decent selection of food and was a unique menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off night?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2013We love the place. But this visit was disappointing. The vanilla lobster --one of our favorites, was destroyed by the inept garnish: watery squash and disaster mashed potatoes (overcreamed, and way oversalted!) Then an order of salmon, ordered "very, very undercooked" was presented "very, very overcooked". Appetizers, and salads were great. It was on late Saturday evening, of Labor day weekend. We are guessing that the chef was off for the long weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, nice service.EatmupDined on 8/31/2013Great food, nice service, comfortable atmosphere, BYOB. Nice for business casual or semi formal. We enjoyed a wedding reception there in the past; which was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening DinnerJoRoDined on 8/31/2013The menu is certainly unusual and enticing. The prices are moderate to high. Was somewhat disappointed by the lamb dish as it was overloaded with the vegetables cooked in chicken broth and poured over a rather overwhelming portion of cous cous. The lamb added to the dish was very tasty and rich but small in amount. My wife had the crab and ricotta ravioli which was good but the sauce was disappointing. The portion of 5 ravioli, small, was less than expected. Maytag salad was excellent and desert was over the topSpecial Features:
- Becca's for Dinner on the DeckOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2013I had high hopes for Becca's. My fish with risotto was 4 lbs of risotto with not on one veggie which was disappointing. The fish was cooked perfectly so it could have been a great dish. It was good, just not "blow me away I need to come back great". The other 3 diners at my table felt the same. The atmosphere on the deck is lacking ambiance.
- Elegant DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2013Becca's is an excellent restaurant with excellent food at great prices. It is a BYOB, which makes is a very attractive option that is affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best local food we've had in years!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2013The food/service were the best we've had in the Philadelphia area in a very long time!! Our waiter handled everything perfectly - friendly and attentive without being pushy. Every dish was interesting, attractively presented, and delicious. I had a large crab and avocado appetizer which was absolutely spectacular, while my wife had a lobster bisque which she pronounced "perfect" - and my wife is a great cook and tough critic!! My entree was a lobster ravioli dish so delicious I asked for extra bread to sop up every bit of sauce. My wife had Yellowfin Tuna, perfectly cooked with great "sides". Portions were ample enough for sharing, and we both loved every dish. Reasonable prices, BYOB - bottom line: a 10 out of 10 in every respect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemJessieDined on 8/3/2013Went here because of the coupon and it was well worth it. It is a BYOB, which we always enjoy. The restaurant is in a converted house from 1797 and it quite charming. Food is always fresh and seasonal. Prices seemed good for the portions you received and the chef created dishes that were unusual but absolutely delicious. All of us enjoyed our meals and half even took home leftovers. We would definitely return (and try another season). Lots of variety on the menu and they seem willing to make accommodations, if needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2013The food and service were excellent. The restaurant is in an old house so there are many separate dining rooms. The tables are nicely separated so that you are not eating with the patrons at the next table. The upstairs dining rooms have window air conditioners. The waiter was so kind to adjust the air conditioner because it was blowing right on our table and I had not bought a sweater. Great place for a special dinner out.Special Features:
- Definitely a keeperOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2013I appreciate that they emphasize using local and organic ingredients as much as possible. The entrees (tuna and rock shrimp) were incredible in terms of the layers of flavor. The appetizers (tomato/mozzarella & stawberry salad) were good, but not remarkable. The service was excellent. The restaurant is in an old house, so I wasn't sure what the inside would look like. When we walked in, it was fairly modern and tasteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdayDebbieDined on 7/26/2013Food was very good and creative, not your normal run of the mill fare. Service was attentive but not overly so. However, the service was not quite attuned to the parties needs on timely ordering or check paying; otherwise, they were excellent. Being a special occasion for the luncheon, they helped to celebrate without solicitation. Thank you for the attention.Special Features:
- See You Again Soon!NeeronDined on 7/24/2013From the shrimp and short rib flat breads to the fois gras butter on the filet mignon to the bananas foster cheesecake, the meal was absolutely delicious! As always, the service was terrific - present but not invasive and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome AgainAnnieDined on 7/18/2013Another great meal at Becca's!! Food and service were outstanding, considering my Mom usually has a lot to complain about. The server didn't let it bother her at all. Can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2013A special place for a lovely dining experience. Sophisticated with a country atmosphere. The food is superb and the presentation is very pleasing. We were seated on the indoor porch which we like but with only two other tables dining it was extremely noisy. We recommend one of the other rooms. Our waiter was attentive but seemed a little flustered. The lobster dish was delicious and our friends had a fish dish (Coba?) which they thoroughly enjoyed. It's A BYOB establishment which we were happy about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerpupsDined on 7/10/2013My wife and I had a very nice anniversary dinner. I really enjoyed the lobster bisque which had chunks of lobster in it. The highlight of the evening was the desserts. My wife had berries covered in caramel while I had the creme brulee, both of which were excellent. They even had Happy Anniversary written in chocolate on the plates. The only thing we would do different is not order the antipasto sampler and soup, not because of taste, but rather we were already almost full by the time the large entrees arrived. The service was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Choice!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2013If you want a freshly prepared and beautifully presented delicious and unique meal in a beatiful old home setting, this is the place. I love every meal we have there. It is a little on the pricey side for us, but worth it. Absolutely delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchChrisVIPDined on 7/7/2013I had brunch here this past weekend and it was excellent. All of the pastry / bread service items were some of the best I've ever had. The biscuit was unreal. Everything we ordered was very good and in my opinion and excellent value. I felt really bad because my party was literally the only people in the restaurant the entire time. This restaurant deserves to be busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had another lovely dinnerBuntzVIPDined on 6/28/2013We had another lovely dinner at Becca's, this time on the outdoor patio. The lamb stew "Navarin" over couscous was nicely-sauced and delicious, as was my wife's monkfish "Osso Buco, a piece so large that it provided lunch the next day. We shared the antipasto sampler as a starter, along with Becca's tasty selection of breads. Fabian's service was prompt and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a stellar find!SolidfoodNgreatdesignVIPDined on 6/21/2013I found this restaurant on Yelp while trying to find a restaurant nearby my parents' house. The ambience and service were fantastic, the food was delicious and everyone left happy and full. I would highly recommend Becca's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013Great food and selection for being local and organic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service needs a pick- me-upLAdinesoutDined on 6/15/2013My husband and i have eaten here before, but this last time, the wonderful service we were use to was replaced by slow and inexperienced servers. It was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service!MJP1VIPDined on 6/14/2013From the lobster bisque to start to the berry gratin to finish, our meal at Becca's was great. Our waiter, Ray, was very attentive and easy going. The restaurant itself is an in an odd spot, but definitely worth visiting!Special Features:
- Food great for some not for othersMaureenDined on 6/12/2013The salads and appetizers our group had were wonderful. Luscious mushroom soup, a great tomatoes and mozzarella, and a fantastic blue cheese, lettuce, pears, and pecan salad. The $30 pasta tasting was a great option which 3 in our group took. Most entrees were also good with one exception. One member of our group got a flatbread. It was burnt to the point she could not cut it. When she told the waiter he simply asked if she wanted something else. No apology unti we went to leave and then he apologized but then proceeded to backtrack and indicate that they are meant to be crispy! He also told the same patron that one of the desserts had 3 fruits; when it was served it had only 2....they ran out of strawberries. so good but with some flawsSpecial Features:
- Great Brunch Place!Yum2004VIPDined on 6/12/2013Becca's is definitely a neighborhood gem! My friend told me to try their brunch and it is amazing. You get a good amount of food for $20-24 (includes a pastry basket, fresh fruit, and entree - also coffee/orange juice). They really know how to cook seafood here, and the seafood crepes are delicious. This is THE place to go for brunch in the area. Also, the bacon is great! Please note that this is a BYOB. It is very quiet on a Sunday, so if you have guests to entertain, it is a good place to go. Recommendations: Seafood Crepes and the Pancakes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific mealDufferDined on 6/6/2013We had 10 people for dinner and everyone thought the food was terrific. Everyone but two were from another state and are used to fine dining, so getting a "terrific" from this group is very special. The only problem was there was another large group in the same room, which made the noise level too high. They should always separate the big groups. We would definitely return to this spot the next time we are in the area. This is a two star Michalin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurantMikeDined on 6/1/2013I have been to Becca's many times and there's nothing I don't love about them. I would put them against any restaurant in the city or the burbs, including Birchrunville Cafe Store (which I also love). My wife and I and our friends have never had any dish less than fabulous (or excellent, outstanding, delicious - pick your word).Special Features:
- Food was excellent as usual.tgb19460Dined on 6/1/2013Food was excellent as usual. Service was a bit slow, despite quite a few empty tables. Apparently a few new servers...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGreatDined on 6/1/2013Food was great as well as service. We had a nice table outside on a nice summer night.
- Anniverary Dinnertulstar1Dined on 6/1/2013This was our first trip to Becca's but it will not be our last. Everything was first rate from the food (all courses) to the service. We knew that Becca's had a good reputation and our experience confirmed that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.