Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atlantichotelfl.com/
- Phone: 9545678070x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch - Served Daily 7:00am to 2:30pm
Dinner - Sunday through Saturday 5:00pm to 10pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11pm
Oceanfront at the Atlantic Hotel & Spa at 601 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Vincent
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Happy hour 7 days a week from 4pm to 7pm.
- Special Events: Special occasions and social events are welcome. Please contact our event department in advance to plan for selected menus and special seating arrangements; 954.567.8034
A word from Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen, an globally inspired menu with a small plate, large plate and feast plate, is situated oceanfront on the ground level of the stylish Atlantic Hotel and Spa. Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen features all the elements of an eclectic ocean front eatery - from a cozy, unpretentious atmosphere to a variety of global fare at a modest price. The cuisine is simple and unassuming, letting the quality and freshness of the products speak for themselves. The culinary creations are each intended to evoke the senses. Dine inside or outside on the ocean view terrace. Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen patrons enjoy complimentary valet parking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (69)scenic view (60)fit for foodies (49)good for groups (44)great for brunch (32)special occasion (30)romantic (29)hot spot (22)great for lunch (20)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (18)notable wine list (11)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (6)Show More
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We took advantage of the Open Table $35/person 5 course meal. All dishes we had were very good. Initially server took a few extra minutes to greet us but service was great after that. Timing between 1st and 2nd course was good. After that the addtional courses came out too quickly. Overall good experience and really good food. I would go back.Special Features:
- Great food, service needs upgrade!LoubDined on 10/19/2014We tried the restaurant during Dine-Out Lauderdale. The food was exceptional from the Caesar salad right through to dessert. We ate outside on the patio with a view of the ocean - wonderful! The only negative we experienced was the service. My appetizer came out but we had to wait quite a while for my wife's to arrive and when it did her entire entree was served at the same time. I also had to ask for my side dish to be served. Other than that the food was well prepared, perfectly seasoned and tasted fabulous. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar Dinner Beauty & The FeastNYPrimeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Chef Jeff, hostess, staff and entrees never disappoint! Fantastic dining experience from start to finish. Ocean air and view added to a wonderful dinner. The dessert was amazing - homemade carrot cake with carrot cake ice cream. Beauty and the Feast is a great find!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- winauserousVIPDined on 10/18/2014lots of street noise, but the Lisa is incredibly energetic, and fun. The food was tasty. Try the scallops and the bison sliders.
- Reviews should be honest...DisappointedVIPDined on 10/17/2014There was not a thing wrong...there was not a thing right. We did not like any of the food, not even the salad dressing. The "open kitchen" should be scene not heard.
- Left WantingNotQuiteThereDined on 10/12/2014Went for Brunch but was very disappointed. I understand that they are looking for turnover on tables and that the specialty plates come out of the kitchen, but more thought and prep would have served them better. The shrimp and grits were served up with boiled shrimp and the meatballs were severely overcooked. The details that matter were not handled well by this establishment.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014If you're dining on the outdoor patio which is lovely, you have 4 lanes of traffic very close that is noisy and extremely annoying. The food was adequate, nothing special.
- Nice restaurant with ocean viewchrisliceyDined on 10/9/2014one of the best view of ft Lauderdale. Went to try the dine out menu, good food, different portion then regular menu; ordered a bottle a wine and server attempted to pour the wine in water glasses because "they were out of wine glasses". Gratuity was included for a party of two (I'm a server and I always tip above 20%....KARMA) and I left wondering if the other tables that ordered the dine out menu also had the gratuity included (no other dine out participant restaurant adds gratuity). Definitely the best part of the restaurant is the food, nothing crazy but definitely different and with great flavor. Other than that and the view, the restaurant décor, ambience and SERVICE is nothing out of the ordinary.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014The food and ambiance was wonderful. Sitting outside and viewing the ocean was a highlight of the evening.Special Features:
- Can't split the check!FLFoodiesDined on 10/7/2014Went with a group of 7 people to try the Dine Out menu. Sat outside as the weather was nice, but the road noise made conversation difficult at times. Food was very good and the menu offered a wide variety of selections. When we asked the waiter to provide separate checks by couples, he said he would ask his Manager. He came back to the table and informed us that he was not allowed to do it because we were dining on the Dine Out menu! Given that there were only 6 other tables in the entire restaurant while we were there, it would not have been a burden to split the check. Poor decision on the Manager's part as we will not be back!Special Features:
- GenoDined on 10/5/2014A group went for brunch thinking we could order from the menu. You cannot, must have buffet and order sides and small plates which took a ridiculously long time to receive. Only one table at buffet so even if you just wanted fruit or bread, you had to wait in the same line as those ordering omelets. Would not go for brunch again but liked the beachside bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Funny Name Great FoodbiedsVIPDined on 10/3/2014We are locals and are always seeking new places to go. Went with my family and were seated immediately. The server explained about the freshness of the food, which was great to know. We ordered the short rib quesadilla and the wings, which were both excellent. We then ordered a fillet mignon and the swordfish special. Again, both superb. The other 2 in the party ordered the bison sliders and lamb chops...all delish!!! We will most certainly return.Special Features:
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/2/2014No ambiance, poor decor, priced as upscale, but not at all. food quality fair at best.
- Excellent food and servicedineruniversalDined on 9/24/2014Really enjoyed ourselves here. Had small plates only and we're quite satisfied. Had lamb chops and mash, pulled pork spring rolls, crab cream of corn, and our favorite, the bison sliders. Service was great with everything coming out on time and server was very attentive. Sat outside for nice ocean view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014I accidentally ran into this place one day while headed out to the beach and so glad I did! You can't beat the price!Special Features:
- brunch here is a mustbrunchinaboutDined on 9/21/2014This place is great if you want brunch or dinner with some friends outside but with a cool ocean breeze and ceiling fans to also keep you cool. Every time we have been our waiter has been cheerful and smiley and always attentive. Bottomless mimosa, bloody Marys or belinis and you can mix that up if you like. Very well priced. Most of all I like the set up. They have a small range on buffet with an egg station which the guy makes amazing concoctions, then they have a small plates menu you order from the waiter. Lots to choose, single person portion and TASTYSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love love love!!!sxy505rnVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great place to hang at the bar with friends or a date, beautiful view of the beach, very romantic or even great for a family or group of friends dinner. Delish food and outstanding service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a ViewGoodEatsDined on 9/20/2014Amazing location right on the Ft. Lauderdale beachfront. Service was impeccable, they were able to sit us early and modify the reservation for outdoor seating. Wonderful menu, recommend the small plates and the feast plates for sharingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and really Good FoodTravelgirlVIPDined on 9/17/2014I was here for brunch a while back and it was great. Just went for dinner the other night and the food was really good as well. We sat outside and the view is awesome. The service we had was amazing. Our waiter was so attentive and gave us great recommendations. We then ordered a cheese pallets to go with our waiter's perfect wine suggestion, and the chef or person who prepared the platter came out and explained all the cheeses to us as well as checking back in on us later to see how it was. All in all, a great second experience for me. I will be back for both brunch and dinner again in the very near future.Special Features:
- Trendy, DelishSugarandSpiceDined on 9/13/2014I really enjoyed Beauty and the Feaster, which came highly recommended by a fellow foodie friend. I was extremely pleased with the overall restaurant, which is part of the Atlantic Hotel. Excellent location just across from the beach. Warm, inviting, trendy hotel/restaurant décor. Friendly staff. Excellent food - very fresh and flavorful. I look forward to visiting again in the near future!Special Features:
- I am not creativecraigDined on 9/13/2014For Foodies that love good hand crafted cocktails, this is not the place. The bartender actually told me she was not creative when I asked her for any ideas about making me a Bourbon cocktail outside of the traditional old fashion that they renamed "the rock" because of the splash of peach and with Jim Beam no less. Given that Bourbon cocktails are making a come back I did not think this was an usual request. If you are going to be a restaurant with a cool bar program then you need better mixologists... Food waiter was great though.Special Features:
- Overall ExperiencCharoDined on 9/6/2014This wasn't the first time I have eaten at the restaurant. The service and food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check out the roasted pig!ultimatefoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014Yummy - have to check it out. Plus, the creamed corn is a real winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice addition to the AtlanticDineOut365Dined on 8/24/2014Haven't been back to the Atlantic hotel in a while and we thought we would give this a try. Service was awesome with Chris, and the small plates weren't too small to fill up on. Had a great time with a great view of Fort Lauderdale beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weird name. Great food.YdubbyDined on 8/20/2014Don't let the name throw you. We had a great meal, excellent service from Jimmy. In a great restaurant. Already planning to return. We split a Harvest Salad, lamb chops(really yummy) and Sea scallops. Everything was delishous. We are going to get the Key West Shrimp on our next visit. Be Aware! They add the tip onto your bill and if I wouldn't have looked closer I would have tipped twice. Unusual for only a couple dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!KC22blueDined on 8/18/2014Great brunch, lunch and dinner! The staff is awesome..the view is perfect! My fiancé and I were not staying at the Atlantic and went back twice during our 4 day trip. Typically we only go there for brunch..but this time we did lunch and dinner - absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- Brunch Menu was greatGigiDined on 8/16/2014I had only been here for dinner, several times, all great experiences. The Brunch/Lunch menu is different and had everything from omlettes and eggs benedict to wonderful salads and sandwiches. Three us thoroughly enjoyed our salads. One of us ordered the pulled pork sandwich and said it was the best she'd ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJackieDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent with very nice presentation. Thoroughly enjoyed small plates and entrees. Our server, Christopher, was very attentive and personable. Would definitely ask for him again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jerryVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food is inventive and delicious! Many different choices, all terrific. Don't miss the Sangria bar,a welcome addition to the beach.Special Features:
- Enjoyable view, enjoyable foodocean3550VIPDined on 8/2/2014Tried this new restaurant in the Atlantic hotel on the beach and we were pleasantly surprised. The menu was eclectic and interesting. Our meals were delicious. The homemade hazelnut ice cream dessert was awesome.Special Features:
- Best Brunch in S. FLluv2dineVIPDined on 7/27/2014I love this place for brunch. Unlike other local brunches everything is made fresh to order, so you really enjoy hot fresh food even though it's unlimited for 29.95! I had the bananas foster french toast, omlette from the omlette station, crispy bacon, shrimp and grits.... the list goes on!! Such a great brunch as always!!! Also don't forget the bottomless Bellini's for $15!!! Yum yumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch on the Beach!ultimatefoodieVIPDined on 7/27/2014Terrific omelet stations and you can order as much as you want of the small plates on the menu. Sat outside and stared at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014Need better communication at the front desk. We were early for our reservation but it was given away and we had to wait 10 minutes to be seated. Our server was "in the weeds" and no other server offered to help. We had to ask the hostess to find him in order to get a drink and then our order. Our table was a mess the entire time. He didn't clear anything away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hung2aryVIPDined on 7/26/2014Beauty and the Feast is very upbeat and fun. The menu, which is very diverse, includes small plates for sharing, as well as large size entrees. We have dined here several times, and each time we try to sample something different. We have never been disappointed. Our server, Chris, is the ultimate professional. His knowledge of everything on the menu is unsurpassed, and his rercommendations always please. He goes out of his way to make sure that your dining experience is everything that you would expect and more! Beauty and the Feast is a real winner and we definitely will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant night spot with great foodJenni694Dined on 7/25/2014The menu intrigued me because of the selection of small plates. I got a few appetizers and the scallops small plate, which were to die for! So much flavor in two scallops! Perfect size for me. The view was phenomenal and the wait staff was terrific. Cannot wait to come back.Special Features:
- Best view in Ft.LauderdaleultimatefoodieVIPDined on 7/23/2014View is unbelievable and the food keeps up with the view. Try the lobster francaise and the skirt steak which is outrageously good. Make sure you save room for the chocolate mud pie dessert with caramel. It is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PR1967PR1967Dined on 7/22/2014Great new location on Fort Lauderdale Beach. The fresh and creative cocktail are really good! The service was excellent and the FOOD was better than we expected, there were 5 of us and we all tried at least 2 different small plates and everyone loved everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To Feast or not to Feastcpop54VIPDined on 7/20/2014We went to Beauty and the Feast for Brunch. Overall it was great... my only complaint is that there is an option for a $30 all you can eat buffet, but there is also an ala-carte menu that they don't tell you about. The Buffet is a great deal, especially for my friends that ordered every small dish, but please know, for someone that only want an omelet or a serving of waffles, it is possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool placeFoodieDined on 7/19/2014Will definitely be back. Had the chicken and waffles and the blt both were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing 2nd visitFtlfoodieDined on 7/17/2014This is was out 2nd visit to restaurant. The first time the food and the service were excellent. Waiter recommended we try Thursday roast pig night and it sounded wonderful. We were definitely mislead. We were told the roast pig would be rolled out to the table and they would serve rice and beans. What we were actually served was a mediocre barbecue pulled pork. The side selections were not rice and beans but instead Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. Sprouts were tasty but potatoes were bland. Our waiter was not very knowledgeable and not very attentive. Had to ask for the check 3 times!Special Features: