Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atlantichotelfl.com/
- Phone: 9545678070x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch - Served Daily 7:00am to 2:30pm
Dinner - Sunday through Saturday 5:00pm to 10pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11pm
Oceanfront at the Atlantic Hotel & Spa at 601 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Vincent
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Happy hour 7 days a week from 4pm to 7pm.
- Special Events: Special occasions and social events are welcome. Please contact our event department in advance to plan for selected menus and special seating arrangements; 954.567.8034
A word from Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen, an globally inspired menu with a small plate, large plate and feast plate, is situated oceanfront on the ground level of the stylish Atlantic Hotel and Spa. Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen features all the elements of an eclectic ocean front eatery - from a cozy, unpretentious atmosphere to a variety of global fare at a modest price. The cuisine is simple and unassuming, letting the quality and freshness of the products speak for themselves. The culinary creations are each intended to evoke the senses. Dine inside or outside on the ocean view terrace. Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen patrons enjoy complimentary valet parking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (66)scenic view (60)fit for foodies (50)great for brunch (40)good for groups (37)romantic (30)special occasion (28)great for lunch (25)vibrant bar scene (25)hot spot (24)neighborhood gem (19)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (7)Show More
- Excellent food and servicedineruniversalDined on 9/24/2014Really enjoyed ourselves here. Had small plates only and we're quite satisfied. Had lamb chops and mash, pulled pork spring rolls, crab cream of corn, and our favorite, the bison sliders. Service was great with everything coming out on time and server was very attentive. Sat outside for nice ocean view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014I accidentally ran into this place one day while headed out to the beach and so glad I did! You can't beat the price!Special Features:
- brunch here is a mustbrunchinaboutDined on 9/21/2014This place is great if you want brunch or dinner with some friends outside but with a cool ocean breeze and ceiling fans to also keep you cool. Every time we have been our waiter has been cheerful and smiley and always attentive. Bottomless mimosa, bloody Marys or belinis and you can mix that up if you like. Very well priced. Most of all I like the set up. They have a small range on buffet with an egg station which the guy makes amazing concoctions, then they have a small plates menu you order from the waiter. Lots to choose, single person portion and TASTYSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love love love!!!sxy505rnVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great place to hang at the bar with friends or a date, beautiful view of the beach, very romantic or even great for a family or group of friends dinner. Delish food and outstanding service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a ViewGoodEatsDined on 9/20/2014Amazing location right on the Ft. Lauderdale beachfront. Service was impeccable, they were able to sit us early and modify the reservation for outdoor seating. Wonderful menu, recommend the small plates and the feast plates for sharingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and really Good FoodTravelgirlDined on 9/17/2014I was here for brunch a while back and it was great. Just went for dinner the other night and the food was really good as well. We sat outside and the view is awesome. The service we had was amazing. Our waiter was so attentive and gave us great recommendations. We then ordered a cheese pallets to go with our waiter's perfect wine suggestion, and the chef or person who prepared the platter came out and explained all the cheeses to us as well as checking back in on us later to see how it was. All in all, a great second experience for me. I will be back for both brunch and dinner again in the very near future.Special Features:
- Trendy, DelishSugarandSpiceDined on 9/13/2014I really enjoyed Beauty and the Feaster, which came highly recommended by a fellow foodie friend. I was extremely pleased with the overall restaurant, which is part of the Atlantic Hotel. Excellent location just across from the beach. Warm, inviting, trendy hotel/restaurant décor. Friendly staff. Excellent food - very fresh and flavorful. I look forward to visiting again in the near future!Special Features:
- I am not creativecraigDined on 9/13/2014For Foodies that love good hand crafted cocktails, this is not the place. The bartender actually told me she was not creative when I asked her for any ideas about making me a Bourbon cocktail outside of the traditional old fashion that they renamed "the rock" because of the splash of peach and with Jim Beam no less. Given that Bourbon cocktails are making a come back I did not think this was an usual request. If you are going to be a restaurant with a cool bar program then you need better mixologists... Food waiter was great though.Special Features:
- Overall ExperiencCharoDined on 9/6/2014This wasn't the first time I have eaten at the restaurant. The service and food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check out the roasted pig!ultimatefoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014Yummy - have to check it out. Plus, the creamed corn is a real winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice addition to the AtlanticDineOut365Dined on 8/24/2014Haven't been back to the Atlantic hotel in a while and we thought we would give this a try. Service was awesome with Chris, and the small plates weren't too small to fill up on. Had a great time with a great view of Fort Lauderdale beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weird name. Great food.YdubbyDined on 8/20/2014Don't let the name throw you. We had a great meal, excellent service from Jimmy. In a great restaurant. Already planning to return. We split a Harvest Salad, lamb chops(really yummy) and Sea scallops. Everything was delishous. We are going to get the Key West Shrimp on our next visit. Be Aware! They add the tip onto your bill and if I wouldn't have looked closer I would have tipped twice. Unusual for only a couple dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!KC22blueDined on 8/18/2014Great brunch, lunch and dinner! The staff is awesome..the view is perfect! My fiancé and I were not staying at the Atlantic and went back twice during our 4 day trip. Typically we only go there for brunch..but this time we did lunch and dinner - absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- Brunch Menu was greatGigiDined on 8/16/2014I had only been here for dinner, several times, all great experiences. The Brunch/Lunch menu is different and had everything from omlettes and eggs benedict to wonderful salads and sandwiches. Three us thoroughly enjoyed our salads. One of us ordered the pulled pork sandwich and said it was the best she'd ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJackieDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent with very nice presentation. Thoroughly enjoyed small plates and entrees. Our server, Christopher, was very attentive and personable. Would definitely ask for him again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jerryVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food is inventive and delicious! Many different choices, all terrific. Don't miss the Sangria bar,a welcome addition to the beach.Special Features:
- Enjoyable view, enjoyable foodocean3550VIPDined on 8/2/2014Tried this new restaurant in the Atlantic hotel on the beach and we were pleasantly surprised. The menu was eclectic and interesting. Our meals were delicious. The homemade hazelnut ice cream dessert was awesome.Special Features:
- Best Brunch in S. FLluv2dineVIPDined on 7/27/2014I love this place for brunch. Unlike other local brunches everything is made fresh to order, so you really enjoy hot fresh food even though it's unlimited for 29.95! I had the bananas foster french toast, omlette from the omlette station, crispy bacon, shrimp and grits.... the list goes on!! Such a great brunch as always!!! Also don't forget the bottomless Bellini's for $15!!! Yum yumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch on the Beach!ultimatefoodieVIPDined on 7/27/2014Terrific omelet stations and you can order as much as you want of the small plates on the menu. Sat outside and stared at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014Need better communication at the front desk. We were early for our reservation but it was given away and we had to wait 10 minutes to be seated. Our server was "in the weeds" and no other server offered to help. We had to ask the hostess to find him in order to get a drink and then our order. Our table was a mess the entire time. He didn't clear anything away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hung2aryVIPDined on 7/26/2014Beauty and the Feast is very upbeat and fun. The menu, which is very diverse, includes small plates for sharing, as well as large size entrees. We have dined here several times, and each time we try to sample something different. We have never been disappointed. Our server, Chris, is the ultimate professional. His knowledge of everything on the menu is unsurpassed, and his rercommendations always please. He goes out of his way to make sure that your dining experience is everything that you would expect and more! Beauty and the Feast is a real winner and we definitely will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant night spot with great foodJenni694Dined on 7/25/2014The menu intrigued me because of the selection of small plates. I got a few appetizers and the scallops small plate, which were to die for! So much flavor in two scallops! Perfect size for me. The view was phenomenal and the wait staff was terrific. Cannot wait to come back.Special Features:
- Best view in Ft.LauderdaleultimatefoodieVIPDined on 7/23/2014View is unbelievable and the food keeps up with the view. Try the lobster francaise and the skirt steak which is outrageously good. Make sure you save room for the chocolate mud pie dessert with caramel. It is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PR1967PR1967Dined on 7/22/2014Great new location on Fort Lauderdale Beach. The fresh and creative cocktail are really good! The service was excellent and the FOOD was better than we expected, there were 5 of us and we all tried at least 2 different small plates and everyone loved everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To Feast or not to Feastcpop54VIPDined on 7/20/2014We went to Beauty and the Feast for Brunch. Overall it was great... my only complaint is that there is an option for a $30 all you can eat buffet, but there is also an ala-carte menu that they don't tell you about. The Buffet is a great deal, especially for my friends that ordered every small dish, but please know, for someone that only want an omelet or a serving of waffles, it is possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool placeFoodieDined on 7/19/2014Will definitely be back. Had the chicken and waffles and the blt both were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing 2nd visitFtlfoodieDined on 7/17/2014This is was out 2nd visit to restaurant. The first time the food and the service were excellent. Waiter recommended we try Thursday roast pig night and it sounded wonderful. We were definitely mislead. We were told the roast pig would be rolled out to the table and they would serve rice and beans. What we were actually served was a mediocre barbecue pulled pork. The side selections were not rice and beans but instead Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. Sprouts were tasty but potatoes were bland. Our waiter was not very knowledgeable and not very attentive. Had to ask for the check 3 times!Special Features:
- Superb food & serviceDoritoeDined on 7/14/2014I wanted to try something new with a couple friends that were from out of town. We went on a Monday night, which was fairly slow, but that just meant we got some great attention. The server was fantastic. We had a member of our party that had lots of allergies and dislikes and so can be a 'difficult' eater. Christopher took care of us superbly, making sure to be in communication with the chef to make sure that we got fantastic food that met with our dietary restrictions. The food was excellent. The desserts were to die for. Our group decided to partake in the tapas/mezze plates. So we ordered several smaller plates for the table and everyone loved it. We tried the shrimp, lamb, scallops, stacked mozzarella/eggplant, and beet salad.Special Features:
- So good I went back the next night!GigiDined on 7/12/2014This was my first visit to Beauty and the Feast. I was not disappointed. THe venue is lovely,right on the ocean, the food is to die for and the service superb. I loved the idea of the sharing plates. We ordered the meatball pizza which had slices of fried meatballs and fresh ricotta. Perfectly thin crust, delectable. We also shared the chicken sliders, baked mac and cheese and the creamed corn. Each dish had it's own subtle flavors yet they all complimented each other. We took lots of leftovers home that night. I took another more adventurous friend there the next night, Sunday. We ordered the beet arugula salad, the skirt steak, the seafood pizza and the scallops. We were moping up the sauces with our pizza crust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazing!!luv2dineVIPDined on 7/6/2014I want to order everything on the menu! Very unique and super delicious with excellent views of the Atlantic Ocean whether sitting outside or inside next to the floor to ceiling windows! Definitely a must visit when in FTL whether local or visiting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jeff POpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/3/2014Solid new spot in The Atlantic Hotel. Solid food and solid wine list as we met up with some local friends for the holiday weekend. Good spot if you want a nice view of Ft Lauderdale Beach as you dine. Would probably give overall rating of 3.5 since my fiancé and I are foodies and wine lovers and the overall experience has to really wow us. Would definitely come back but would not be at the top of our list in the Ft Lauderdale area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, good food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/2/2014We have eaten here twice. Once for lunch and again for dinner. Both times the food has been great and the wait staff has been wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TeriLovegoodfoodDined on 6/28/2014We waited 30 minutes for our table and then were seated at a table big enough for 8 people, the noise level inside was extremely high. They did accomadete us and move us outside, we were then seating at a table big enough for 6 people. The waiter was very good and they were even able to make changes to the food offered on the menu for two of our party who we dieting.
- Best view on Ft. Lauderdale BeachultimatefoodieVIPDined on 6/27/2014Been there many times and each time I discover a new dish. Natural Organic Chicken with sweet potato risotto was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our 33rd anniversaryMargaretDined on 6/27/2014Our waiter, kirk, was very attentive and there was another waiter, stephen, who stopped to ask us how was everything and he wasn't our waiter. Food was great and ambience was fantastic. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Addition to the NeighborhoodDisappointingVIPDined on 6/22/2014We had brunch here and are looking forward to returning for dinner. They re-did the interior and it is a nice improvement. Food and service were good. The dinner menu looks interesting with lots of eclectic choices.Special Features:
- FeastyGogootzDined on 6/22/2014Great brunch on Sunday. Small plates combined with a buffet were outstanding. Attention to detail, high quality ingredients. Try the shrimp with grits, the meatball with fresh ricotta, the bananas foster French toast was unreal. Even the bacon and sausage and coffee were outstanding. Maria was our server and she did a great job guiding us through the menu. Beautiful ocean view as well at the Atlantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's not my tableMia4foodDined on 6/15/2014That's not my table is what every waiter said. If we didn't get the attention of one kind waiter who had just started his shift we would have never been served. Our waitress took the food order of the table next to us who came in after us and completely ignored us. Several times she walked by and was asked by other waiters "is that your table?" She said yes at one pout but yet never came to take out order. Manager was nice and gave us a complimentary plate of fruits but unfortunately because we waited so long our kids were restless and we didn't get to have a peaceful brunch. It was more of a rush and eat before they et so cranky that it would ruin others dining experience. I would probably never go back even though the food was good.Special Features:
- Had a nice Father's day brunch hereBuffaDined on 6/15/2014I Went here with my wife for Fathers day. Very laid back vibe in both the hotel & the actual restaurant. The food was very good & not over priced, like a hotel restaurant breakfast typically is. Nice view of the ocean if you eat outside.Special Features:
- I know what they mean by "Feast"CrazyaboutCrazyVIPDined on 6/14/2014This restaurant was a great find and we can't wait to go back. Some of the reviews say the name didn't make sense but I would interpret it as a "beautiful" vibrant restaurant where you can have a "feast" by going with a large group and ordering an assortment of amazing tapas that are delivered to your table as they are prepared. Everything we had was simply delicious so we kept ordering more to the point that we felt like we indeed had a feast. We especially enjoyed the seafood pizza, the lobster francaise, the lamb chops, meatballs, pork tacos, sun chokes, (Middle Eastern artichokes) and the list goes on... One of the many things I love about our beautiful city is all the amazing places we have to eat. Take some friends and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.