Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atlantichotelfl.com/
- Phone: 9545678070x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch - Served Daily 7:00am to 2:30pm
Dinner - Sunday through Saturday 5:00pm to 10pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11pm
Oceanfront at the Atlantic Hotel & Spa at 601 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Vincent
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Happy hour 7 days a week from 4pm to 7pm.
- Special Events: Special occasions and social events are welcome. Please contact our event department in advance to plan for selected menus and special seating arrangements; 954.567.8034
A word from Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen, an globally inspired menu with a small plate, large plate and feast plate, is situated oceanfront on the ground level of the stylish Atlantic Hotel and Spa. Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen features all the elements of an eclectic ocean front eatery - from a cozy, unpretentious atmosphere to a variety of global fare at a modest price. The cuisine is simple and unassuming, letting the quality and freshness of the products speak for themselves. The culinary creations are each intended to evoke the senses. Dine inside or outside on the ocean view terrace. Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen patrons enjoy complimentary valet parking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Beauty & the feast Bar / Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (59)scenic view (57)fit for foodies (42)great for brunch (35)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (26)special occasion (25)romantic (24)great for lunch (24)hot spot (21)neighborhood gem (15)kid-friendly (12)notable wine list (12)late-night find (6)Show More
- Nice addition to the AtlanticDineOut365Dined on 8/24/2014Haven't been back to the Atlantic hotel in a while and we thought we would give this a try. Service was awesome with Chris, and the small plates weren't too small to fill up on. Had a great time with a great view of Fort Lauderdale beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weird name. Great food.YdubbyDined on 8/20/2014Don't let the name throw you. We had a great meal, excellent service from Jimmy. In a great restaurant. Already planning to return. We split a Harvest Salad, lamb chops(really yummy) and Sea scallops. Everything was delishous. We are going to get the Key West Shrimp on our next visit. Be Aware! They add the tip onto your bill and if I wouldn't have looked closer I would have tipped twice. Unusual for only a couple dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!KC22blueDined on 8/18/2014Great brunch, lunch and dinner! The staff is awesome..the view is perfect! My fiancé and I were not staying at the Atlantic and went back twice during our 4 day trip. Typically we only go there for brunch..but this time we did lunch and dinner - absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- Brunch Menu was greatGigiDined on 8/16/2014I had only been here for dinner, several times, all great experiences. The Brunch/Lunch menu is different and had everything from omlettes and eggs benedict to wonderful salads and sandwiches. Three us thoroughly enjoyed our salads. One of us ordered the pulled pork sandwich and said it was the best she'd ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJackieDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent with very nice presentation. Thoroughly enjoyed small plates and entrees. Our server, Christopher, was very attentive and personable. Would definitely ask for him again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jerryVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food is inventive and delicious! Many different choices, all terrific. Don't miss the Sangria bar,a welcome addition to the beach.Special Features:
- Enjoyable view, enjoyable foodocean3550VIPDined on 8/2/2014Tried this new restaurant in the Atlantic hotel on the beach and we were pleasantly surprised. The menu was eclectic and interesting. Our meals were delicious. The homemade hazelnut ice cream dessert was awesome.Special Features:
- Best Brunch in S. FLluv2dineVIPDined on 7/27/2014I love this place for brunch. Unlike other local brunches everything is made fresh to order, so you really enjoy hot fresh food even though it's unlimited for 29.95! I had the bananas foster french toast, omlette from the omlette station, crispy bacon, shrimp and grits.... the list goes on!! Such a great brunch as always!!! Also don't forget the bottomless Bellini's for $15!!! Yum yumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch on the Beach!ultimatefoodieVIPDined on 7/27/2014Terrific omelet stations and you can order as much as you want of the small plates on the menu. Sat outside and stared at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014Need better communication at the front desk. We were early for our reservation but it was given away and we had to wait 10 minutes to be seated. Our server was "in the weeds" and no other server offered to help. We had to ask the hostess to find him in order to get a drink and then our order. Our table was a mess the entire time. He didn't clear anything away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hung2aryVIPDined on 7/26/2014Beauty and the Feast is very upbeat and fun. The menu, which is very diverse, includes small plates for sharing, as well as large size entrees. We have dined here several times, and each time we try to sample something different. We have never been disappointed. Our server, Chris, is the ultimate professional. His knowledge of everything on the menu is unsurpassed, and his rercommendations always please. He goes out of his way to make sure that your dining experience is everything that you would expect and more! Beauty and the Feast is a real winner and we definitely will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant night spot with great foodJenni694Dined on 7/25/2014The menu intrigued me because of the selection of small plates. I got a few appetizers and the scallops small plate, which were to die for! So much flavor in two scallops! Perfect size for me. The view was phenomenal and the wait staff was terrific. Cannot wait to come back.Special Features:
- Best view in Ft.LauderdaleultimatefoodieVIPDined on 7/23/2014View is unbelievable and the food keeps up with the view. Try the lobster francaise and the skirt steak which is outrageously good. Make sure you save room for the chocolate mud pie dessert with caramel. It is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PR1967PR1967Dined on 7/22/2014Great new location on Fort Lauderdale Beach. The fresh and creative cocktail are really good! The service was excellent and the FOOD was better than we expected, there were 5 of us and we all tried at least 2 different small plates and everyone loved everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To Feast or not to Feastcpop54VIPDined on 7/20/2014We went to Beauty and the Feast for Brunch. Overall it was great... my only complaint is that there is an option for a $30 all you can eat buffet, but there is also an ala-carte menu that they don't tell you about. The Buffet is a great deal, especially for my friends that ordered every small dish, but please know, for someone that only want an omelet or a serving of waffles, it is possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool placeFoodieDined on 7/19/2014Will definitely be back. Had the chicken and waffles and the blt both were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing 2nd visitFtlfoodieDined on 7/17/2014This is was out 2nd visit to restaurant. The first time the food and the service were excellent. Waiter recommended we try Thursday roast pig night and it sounded wonderful. We were definitely mislead. We were told the roast pig would be rolled out to the table and they would serve rice and beans. What we were actually served was a mediocre barbecue pulled pork. The side selections were not rice and beans but instead Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. Sprouts were tasty but potatoes were bland. Our waiter was not very knowledgeable and not very attentive. Had to ask for the check 3 times!Special Features:
- Superb food & serviceDoritoeDined on 7/14/2014I wanted to try something new with a couple friends that were from out of town. We went on a Monday night, which was fairly slow, but that just meant we got some great attention. The server was fantastic. We had a member of our party that had lots of allergies and dislikes and so can be a 'difficult' eater. Christopher took care of us superbly, making sure to be in communication with the chef to make sure that we got fantastic food that met with our dietary restrictions. The food was excellent. The desserts were to die for. Our group decided to partake in the tapas/mezze plates. So we ordered several smaller plates for the table and everyone loved it. We tried the shrimp, lamb, scallops, stacked mozzarella/eggplant, and beet salad.Special Features:
- So good I went back the next night!GigiDined on 7/12/2014This was my first visit to Beauty and the Feast. I was not disappointed. THe venue is lovely,right on the ocean, the food is to die for and the service superb. I loved the idea of the sharing plates. We ordered the meatball pizza which had slices of fried meatballs and fresh ricotta. Perfectly thin crust, delectable. We also shared the chicken sliders, baked mac and cheese and the creamed corn. Each dish had it's own subtle flavors yet they all complimented each other. We took lots of leftovers home that night. I took another more adventurous friend there the next night, Sunday. We ordered the beet arugula salad, the skirt steak, the seafood pizza and the scallops. We were moping up the sauces with our pizza crust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazing!!luv2dineVIPDined on 7/6/2014I want to order everything on the menu! Very unique and super delicious with excellent views of the Atlantic Ocean whether sitting outside or inside next to the floor to ceiling windows! Definitely a must visit when in FTL whether local or visiting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jeff POpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/3/2014Solid new spot in The Atlantic Hotel. Solid food and solid wine list as we met up with some local friends for the holiday weekend. Good spot if you want a nice view of Ft Lauderdale Beach as you dine. Would probably give overall rating of 3.5 since my fiancé and I are foodies and wine lovers and the overall experience has to really wow us. Would definitely come back but would not be at the top of our list in the Ft Lauderdale area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, good food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/2/2014We have eaten here twice. Once for lunch and again for dinner. Both times the food has been great and the wait staff has been wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TeriLovegoodfoodDined on 6/28/2014We waited 30 minutes for our table and then were seated at a table big enough for 8 people, the noise level inside was extremely high. They did accomadete us and move us outside, we were then seating at a table big enough for 6 people. The waiter was very good and they were even able to make changes to the food offered on the menu for two of our party who we dieting.
- Best view on Ft. Lauderdale BeachultimatefoodieVIPDined on 6/27/2014Been there many times and each time I discover a new dish. Natural Organic Chicken with sweet potato risotto was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our 33rd anniversaryMargaretDined on 6/27/2014Our waiter, kirk, was very attentive and there was another waiter, stephen, who stopped to ask us how was everything and he wasn't our waiter. Food was great and ambience was fantastic. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Addition to the NeighborhoodDisappointingVIPDined on 6/22/2014We had brunch here and are looking forward to returning for dinner. They re-did the interior and it is a nice improvement. Food and service were good. The dinner menu looks interesting with lots of eclectic choices.Special Features:
- FeastyGogootzDined on 6/22/2014Great brunch on Sunday. Small plates combined with a buffet were outstanding. Attention to detail, high quality ingredients. Try the shrimp with grits, the meatball with fresh ricotta, the bananas foster French toast was unreal. Even the bacon and sausage and coffee were outstanding. Maria was our server and she did a great job guiding us through the menu. Beautiful ocean view as well at the Atlantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's not my tableMia4foodDined on 6/15/2014That's not my table is what every waiter said. If we didn't get the attention of one kind waiter who had just started his shift we would have never been served. Our waitress took the food order of the table next to us who came in after us and completely ignored us. Several times she walked by and was asked by other waiters "is that your table?" She said yes at one pout but yet never came to take out order. Manager was nice and gave us a complimentary plate of fruits but unfortunately because we waited so long our kids were restless and we didn't get to have a peaceful brunch. It was more of a rush and eat before they et so cranky that it would ruin others dining experience. I would probably never go back even though the food was good.Special Features:
- Had a nice Father's day brunch hereBuffaDined on 6/15/2014I Went here with my wife for Fathers day. Very laid back vibe in both the hotel & the actual restaurant. The food was very good & not over priced, like a hotel restaurant breakfast typically is. Nice view of the ocean if you eat outside.Special Features:
- I know what they mean by "Feast"CrazyaboutCrazyVIPDined on 6/14/2014This restaurant was a great find and we can't wait to go back. Some of the reviews say the name didn't make sense but I would interpret it as a "beautiful" vibrant restaurant where you can have a "feast" by going with a large group and ordering an assortment of amazing tapas that are delivered to your table as they are prepared. Everything we had was simply delicious so we kept ordering more to the point that we felt like we indeed had a feast. We especially enjoyed the seafood pizza, the lobster francaise, the lamb chops, meatballs, pork tacos, sun chokes, (Middle Eastern artichokes) and the list goes on... One of the many things I love about our beautiful city is all the amazing places we have to eat. Take some friends and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Came because of reviews 2.5 starsmentzieDined on 6/14/2014Had family from out of town and wanted to see the ocean.Highlites small plates Great Lamb Chops,eggplant stack ,creamed corn,mussels.Not sot good Soft shell crab[all breading very tiny crab] sliders,pork tacos.Overall way overpriced for the food!!Service and view was great,but other local restaurants are better with more realistic pricingSpecial Features:
- Better the first timepiezumVIPDined on 6/13/2014Our second visit was not as good as the first. It took forever for our waiter to make it to the table. When we ordered, absolutely everything came all at the same time, except for the one item they forgot to bring until after they cleared our plates from the table. We of course said it was a little too late then. The food is very good, but the service needs to be better and you need to take control of creating first and second courses or you will get 8 items all at once. Both time, drinks are very expensive and not the best pours.Special Features:
- Full Moon Party and beauty & feastratlasDined on 6/13/2014We are very grateful that the Atlantic Hotel and Beauty and the Feast which does the catering for the hotel did such a nice job for their friday the 13th Full Moon party. My bartender made a terrific mojito and I was grateful.Special Features:
- Odd name; good foodKimberleeDined on 6/7/2014Great location on A1A across from Fort Lauderdale beach. The menu consists of small and large plates. Mu husband and I opted to go for 4 of the small plates so we could try a variety of menu items. The salad we ordered didn't come out but everything that did was delicious! We had pork, scallops, paella, and eggplant. We were both comfortably full when we left. We sat outside and it was a bit noisy. The music was playing pretty loudly and there was traffic noise from A1A so the combination made it difficult to converse.Special Features:
- OverallCharoDined on 6/7/2014The service was great. The executive chef came out and chatted which was extremely exciting and explained some of his signature dishes. They were very accommodating being 15 mins late for our reservation. The outside view is across from the beach. Very beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silly Name But Good FoodEdieVIPDined on 6/7/2014Not quite sure where they got the name. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the restaurant. The menu choices are nice. Food was good. My husband had the Veal Milanese and liked it a lot. I had the chicken. Was very good and had sweet potato risotto with it. Which was yummy. Would not order appetizer next time. Was tasty but too expensive. We sat outside and enjoyed the view of the beach across the street. But they really should pressure clean the patio dining area. Looks dirty and stained. Has a lot of interesting menu choices. USpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!Viking517Dined on 6/6/2014The food is excellent at this beautiful seaside spot. If you are a vegetarian, you could be perfectly happy (oh, those brussel sprouts and creamed corn!!), but there are many wonderful seafood options you wouldn't want to miss. We would suggest you order the small plates; order several and share. Also, enjoy one of the specialty cocktails. We had the Rock which is a dressed-up Manhattan, but one in an excellently tailored suit. we ate on the front patio where we could enjoy the beauty of the beach and ocean breezes. . The Sun Sentinel gave this a very good rating and it sure deserved it!Special Features:
- Beautiful and amazing foodultimatefoodieVIPDined on 6/4/2014Best view in town. Food is unique and very tasty. A real find on Ft. Lauderdale Beach!Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodieDined on 6/1/2014The service was outstanding and the food was cooked to perfection. The perfect location for locals and visitors to enjoy a beachside dining experience. We were there for breakfast. The unlimited breakfast cocktails for a minimal fee was truly worth it.Special Features:
- Very good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 5/26/2014I had the sweet potato waffles and chicken and my wife had the eggs benedict. The waffles were better than the chicken which had next to nothing of flavor and the waffles were a little colder than I would have preferred. The syrup was good and the taste on the waffles decent. Server was fun, view was great.Special Features: