Beacon Grille at TradeCenter 128
Woburn, MA 01801Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Beacon Grille at TradeCenter 128
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.beacongrille.com/
- Phone: 7819333333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Damian Zedower
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy wonderful ambiance plus fine food and beverages for your most important business meetings, as well as weddings, showers, rehearsal dinners, graduations, and other celebrations. Beacon Grille offers abundant free parking, and does not charge rental fees for its private rooms or pondside venue.
- Private Party Contact: Sean Sullivan 8883304069
- Special Events: With four private dining rooms Beacon Grille is sure to have a space that fits the size of your party. Call Denise McKeown at 781-933-3333 to book your private dining engagement.
- Cross Street: 100 Sylvan Rd, Woburn, MA 01801
- Public Transit: Our on-site bus stop accesses MBTA service via Woburn, Winchester and Medford Square to Wellington Station.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is always abundant short-term parking all around us, but if the weather is inclement, many drivers drop off their passengers under the archway at the front door of the restaurant, before parking and proceed to the parking garage where the driver can walk to the restuarant under cover.
A word from Beacon Grille at TradeCenter 128
One of the best greater Boston steakhouses, Beacon Grille offers unpretentious, but upper-tier American cuisine, including rich, succulent steaks, top-of-the-catch seafood, and an impressive array of specialty entrées and side dishes. Its sophisticated décor, outstanding wine and cocktail programs, vibrant atmosphere, and approachable price points create a dining experience where everyone will feel welcome. Please accept our apologies on behalf of Beacon Grille at TradeCenter 128. Reservations will no longer be available after June 30, 2013. We thank you for your patronage and encourage you to experience Strega Prime, an Italian Steakhouse, opening in August.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Beacon Grille at TradeCenter 128 reviews from OpenTable diners
- My last meal at the Beacon GrilleBVeeVIPDined on 6/27/2013We have been visiting the Beacon Grille for a couple of years now. Sadly, they will be going out to make room for Strega Prime. As a result, this is the last meal we will get to enjoy at this restaurant. The food is well prepared, and the wait staff attentive and respectful. I hope that the staff that we've gotten to know will be hired by the Strega folks. Thank you so much for your attention to detail and wonderful meals. We've really come to enjoy your hospitality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Closing in 2 days!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/26/2013We've really enjoyed this restaurant; but no matter what great reviews we give it, it has been sold and will be transformed into a steak house during the month of July.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Closing not a moment too soonvindelisDined on 6/24/2013Maybe our dining experience was because they're closing in a week - limited menu, ran out of some wine, food of poor quality. Don't bother to go there in the next few days - maybe they won't have any food left either!
- GoodbyeZackDined on 6/22/2013Sorry to see this restaurant be taken over. I hope Strega keeps the staff and most f the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our lunch at theKevfebDined on 6/15/2013We enjoyed our lunch at the Beacon Grille. Impressed with the amount of lobster in the lobster mac and cheese. However, the Beacon Grille has been sold and will be reopened as a different restaurant shortly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just plain badNtakDined on 6/14/2013Filet had no taste. Potatoes were dry and wine was horrible. Only edible thing was dessert!
- Sorry to learn that it is closing .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/11/2013I've thoroughly enjoyed Beacon Grille's dining room in the past. Now that it is closing (sold, reopening as Strega) and the dining room is closed, I was surprised that my recent reservations (glad I had them) were for the bar. Food was good, drinks delicious, but noise level higher than what I would have liked. It made conversation a bit difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was looking forward to anDMCMDined on 5/29/2013I was looking forward to an evening with my three children as our annual get together for Mothers Day. Although the food was ok the service was not very attentive. The waiter may have been taking care of too many table that night but to walk by the table with empty plates and just look at them.....Also when the glasses were empty, I lined them up on the window sill.Special Features:
- It was our 30th Wedding AnniverseryAvilesDined on 5/26/2013Everything was perfect! My wife felt special and attended to! Waiter was prompt and helpful, and allowed us to make it a worry free long evening! The atmosphere was nice, not too loud, we could talk without a problem! Been here twice, very much enjoyed everything!!! Good wine selection!!! FIVE BIG STARS!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beacon Grill - which is aboutzeusieDined on 5/20/2013Beacon Grill - which is about to make way for a change in ownership - is a reliable, pleasant, solidly put together place for a moderate and informal meal. I use it frequently for business and impromptu social dinners when in the area. The food is well prepared and presented, portions are ample, and choices plentiful. Wine list is decent. Drinks are well made. It's not a gourmet spot but what they do is done well - meat, fish, or vegetarian/salad/soup. My only complaint is that it is not as quiet as it looks - or should be. The look is very traditional and club-like but the music always tends to be just a little too loud and speakers are everywhere - so its hard to find a truly quiet corner unless it is empty. Enjoy it while its there.Special Features:
- Made reservations for my son'spemelockDined on 5/18/2013Made reservations for my son's college graduation dinner for nine. They gave us our own room which was fabulous given we had people with hearing issues and the main rooms can be noisy. The food and service was excellent. We had two waiters that made the dinning experience a treat. Would definitely go there again. Have been going there for awhile and seating at the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient but boring menuTakefiveDined on 5/14/2013Restaurant is winding down in prep for a sale. wait until new restaurant moves in
- Beacon GrilleBeaconGrilleDined on 5/12/2013The apps were great but the main courses was nothing to talk about. I had a better peace of meat at the 99.Special Features:
- Great brunch!Valencia8504Dined on 5/12/2013Great selection and variety of foods to choose from. Price a bit high for people who only go up once for entrees and dessert. Service was slow clearing our table and never checked up on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been there in the pastMomsDayBrunchDined on 5/12/2013We've been there in the past for dinner and drinks and like it a lot. Unfortunately, they did not deliver for their Mother's Day Brunch. It was all lunch/dinner options with no traditional brunch. No foods that would appeal to kids under 5-6 years old. They charged $52 for adults and $15 for kids. Still like it for drinks/apps after work and for dinner, but not going back for any kind of brunch.Special Features:
- A good choice for after a movieOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/11/2013best restaurant near the movie theater, generally no wait on Saturday night around 9-9:30pm. Been there several times and like it. This time had the coconut shrimp then could get enough water! Dish didn't taste salty but it clearly was. Tasty but salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/11/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and our waitress was most attentive. Every course was delicious. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the food was simply delicious and our waitress was attentive and very nice. We started off ordering a dinner as an appetizer, papadelle pasta with roasted eggplant. The kitchen divided this dish into four dishes without our having to ask and brought it to the table, hot. It was so good. We next had salads that were tasty. 3 of us had the Tenderloin which was simply melt in your mouth delicious and 1 had the salmon enclosed in parchment paper. The salmon diner said it was the best salmon he ever had. We also shared a coulple deserts, flourless chocolate and blueberry tart, both scrumptous. Great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeDebJDined on 5/11/2013The Beacon Grille is a great place to take a business partner/prospect as well as take your family to dinner. My friends and I meet here often. The food is great, love the salmon and the Caprese Salad with Chicken added (ask for a larger plate it overflows on the one they usually put it on). You can't go wrong here!Special Features:
- We set at the chef bar andTikiThomDined on 5/10/2013We set at the chef bar and were entertained the entire evening. Chef even presented us with complimentary hors d'œuvres. Food was excellent. Our server seemed a bit pre-occupied (even though it was not a busy night) but the kitchen crew filled in where he fell short. We even got the manager to give us a deal on a great bottle of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every dish was outstanding!DahliaDooDined on 5/10/2013Lovely leisurely evening with fabulous drinks, food,wine and service. JR, our waiter was experienced and knowledgable. Best Pom Martini I ever had. Avocado tempura app was amazing. Steak house salads were crisp, perfectly portioned with an exquisite blue cheese dressing. Porterhouse steak special was fabulous served with an amazing creamed spinach which I would love to have the recipe for. Veal chop with demi-glace was flavorful and perfectly cooked. Overall, a very very good experience. While the bill was a bit on the high end we would return any time we are looking for a classy and memorable dining experience. Thank you all.Special Features:
- Brunch JazzLJDaOneDined on 5/5/2013Was in the area for few days. Saw there Brunch Jazz special.... music was great and food was good..... loved the make you own Bloody Mary bar.... price was decent...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placekennthDined on 5/4/2013If you planning for A special events you should go there the place is very good and the food is excellent .And the price is reasonable service is very good.Special Features:
- I wasn't crazy about the entreecfallon67Dined on 5/3/2013I wasn't crazy about the entree choices (I wanted scallops but it came with clams and mussels which I don't like). Ended up having the filet tenderloin which was AMAZING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Would Go AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013The Beacon Grille has a rich, dark feel. If heavy corporate turns you off, this is not your restaurant. We went on a Monday evening and were practically alone. As we waited for our party at the bar, I had maybe the best martini I've ever had. We shared our meals. The Mahi Mahi was a little too spicy for most of us (3 of the 4). Two of us had steaks and everyone agreed they were very good. The last had the Lobster Mac and Cheese. I thought it was a little fishy tasting, but everyone else loved it. Lastly, when they heard it was my birthday, I got a BIG dessert (and thankfully, no singing). They also took our picture (which didn't come out too well, but we forgave them). The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- I love this place and haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013I love this place and have never been disappointed in the atmosphere, food, and service.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013It was our 33rd wedding anniversary on April 27th. Our waitress was excellent right from the moment we got there everyone was so kind and friendly. It was a warm cozy atmosphere. We ate in a booth. Very comfortable! Our waitress answered all our questions about food on the menu. I was hesitant about some of the food I was ordering. She said if I didn't like it when I came she would bring me something else. As it turned out I loved it! So glad I tried it And I loved how we had our picture taken. It's on our mantle. I loved that. Nice job beacon grille!!!Special Features:
- sadly, not what it used to bejrb35Dined on 4/26/2013Until this visit, I LOVED this place! The menu and the chef had changed this time. The menu items looked great, but there was only 1 vege entree option! They did modify another dish for me and it was yummy. I still don't like knowing only one option exists and I may not be able to get something modified. The steaks weren't as tender as they should be - now if they were organic-raised my friends are willing to forgo a little tenderness. However, it doesn't break out what they get from Azaluna anymore, just a note at the top about how they try to get meat from there. I noticed the comment about proceeds going to charity is gone, that was one thing I loved about it. So I wouldn't recommend it for veges, and only half-heartedly for others :(
- This was our third visit andMaryDined on 4/23/2013This was our third visit and it was as good as the others. The menu has something for everyone and the service was efficient, prompt and polite. The waiter didn't try to be our new best friend but was attentive to our needs. He needed no prompting to bring new silverware prior to the entrees arriving, as an example. The wine list has a good selection of quality wines.Special Features:
- Been here many times and neverOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/23/2013Been here many times and never disappointed. Lobster Mac n Cheese, is delicious!!!Special Features:
- Food was excellent; steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2013Food was excellent; steaks prepared as asked, sides tasty, Ahi dish was a delicious melding of flavors. This was an excellent choice for a landmark birthday celebration. Some wines not available due to change to Strega. Our server, Michael, was excellent; attentive and knowledgeable. I was sad to hear it would be changing. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- I would not recommend thisLisaVIPDined on 4/20/2013I would not recommend this restaurant. For example, I had risotto but they didn't use aborio rice, they used just a long white rice like jasmine...It was pricey and the food was not that great. However the service and staff were very good.
- We went to the Beacon GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2013We went to the Beacon Grille for brunch...the food was great, but the service was a bit slow. But, the jazz was fantastic and my kids loved it. The prices were very reasonable considering the location, except the sides of bacon and sausage were very high considering the small size of the serving.Special Features:
- Look elsewhereTenaftertenVIPDined on 4/13/2013Poor service. Got the wrong bill. Was charged for my table plus another table on my edit card without being told found out the next morning
- Beacon Grille was super.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Beacon Grille was super. Wait staff was very good. Food was excellent order was exact. I like it better than the Capital Grille. Was sad to learn they will be closing in a few months. Straga's (sp?) is opening up in August.Special Features:
- Good Steak HousemortimerpickleDined on 4/13/2013The steaks were tender and nicely prepared; the sides were also fresh and well done. Although I wouldn't describe the menu as adventurous, there is something for everyone, and it is flavorful, fresh etc.Special Features:
- Lovely place for dinner.burlingtonlass1Dined on 4/10/2013Food was outstanding - especially the salmon steamed in parchment. I had the home made papardelli pasta with eggplant but sauce a bit too spicy.Special Features:
- Great venue and well priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2013Great venue and well price generously portioned entrees. The jazz music was awesome,Special Features:
- We have been to Beacon GrilledebcDined on 4/6/2013We have been to Beacon Grille in the past This visit we took a friend and my nephew for his birthday. The food was delicious hot asnd excellent,appetizers through dessert. Our server was extremely attentive without being overbearing. This was an excellent choice for a birthday celebration We plan to bring our friend for a brunch birthday celebration next month.Special Features:
- So sad to hear they're closing...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2013So sad to hear they're closing... we will definitely be going back in the next three months to get our fill!Special Features:
- This was a return trip toChampagneThursdayVIPDined on 4/3/2013This was a return trip to Beacon Grill. I am hoping our experience which was only fair and expensive was an abberation. Dining is influenced by service. Our server was overly attentive, interrupting and inserting herself in conversations.The one time she inquired about the food, she failed to listen to my companions, who did not get their meals prepared as requested. The $60 surf/turf special was overcooked to the point that the lobster was almost impossible to extract from the tail. The filet mignon was ordered medium rare and came what I would describe as medium well; barely pink and over cooked exterior. The sides were unremarkable. When the check came, the server didnt have a pen and swiped my friend's pen.Special Features: