Beach Monkey Cafe
986 Linda Mar Blvd
Adobe Plaza Shopping Center
Pacifica, CA 94044Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Beach Monkey Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://beachmonkeycafe.com/
- Phone: 6507385920
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 2:00pm, Wednesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Michael Pakes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Besides planning and serving your unique private party with a custom menu, the Beach Monkey will cater your office luncheon or dinner meeting with selections from our daily menu. Wow your guests with fare made from scratch and garnished to whet your appetite, delivered and set up by professional, courteous staff. Full service with china or disposable plates and cutlery available. Call (650) 738-5920 for information.
- Private Party Facilities: The Beach Monkey Cafe is an excellent venue for small and medium-sized events. Whether you"re planning a small, intimate dinner for 15, or looking to host a cocktail party for 50 beneath our timber ceilings, the Beach Monkey can create a variety of private dining and event atmospheres. Since we are not open for regular business on Mondays and Tuesday evenings, and every day between 2 and 5pm, we do welcome the opportunity to host private parties of any kind at that time -- and if you make arrangements and meet minimum requirements, we will close during regular hours to host your party. The Beach Monkey can be the perfect venue for a baby shower, bridal shower, wedding rehearsal luncheon, or a casual business meeting during regular hours as well. Please call to arrange your event. - (650) 738-5920.
- Private Party Contact: Judie Boots 6507385920
A word from Beach Monkey Cafe
The Beach Monkey Cafe is a coffee bar and restaurant that will indulge your craving for a great meal and give you the satisfaction of knowing you"re getting great food. For lunch and dinner, everything is made from scratch with organic and local ingredients. We offer dinner specials such as beef roast, jambalaya, or red curry soup with rice noodles. Our regular menu features legendary soups; crisp, cool, fresh salads made with in-season local greens and veggies and house-made dressings; delicious sandwiches made with humanely raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free meats; appetizers, desserts, and a healthy kids menu. We have craft beer on tap and a selection of California wines if you're in the mood. We also feature delicious, hand-crafted organic pour-over coffee and organic milk; all natural pastries (we bake them fresh every day); NY-style bagels; and breakfast sandwiches made from local cage-free eggs, naturally cured meats and artisan breads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Beach Monkey Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Local, organic foodBB50Dined on 6/15/2014This very small restaurant has a limited menu, but everything we tried on it was excellent. We went for dinner and two of us had the bahn mi sandwich, and the third had the special steak sandwich. The bahn mi was excellent, and both sandwiches came with a plain but delicious spinach salad. For an appetizer we had the artichoke dip. It was very tasty, without having the usual heavy mayonnaise holding it together. For dessert we had one order of 3 small homemade banana nut muffins with vanilla bean ice cream and a little chocolate sauce. The other dessert was a warm fudgy brownie with the ice cream and sauce. Both were delicious, but being a chocolate fan, I preferred the brownie sundae.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Im sorry but no good reviews... I had called the restaurant and I was told that they do not open for brunch. Open table was notified about this at least two weeks ago. So ooo we did not go to a fathers day breakfast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Beach Monkey Cafe reviews archive.
- Real Organic Food in PacificaPacificanDined on 3/19/2014The Beach Monkey was unexpectedly great. We didn't know what to expect, and got great food and wine at a totally reasonable price.Special Features: