Beach Lounge Bar
18090 Collins Ave, Suite #26
Sunny Isles, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Sunny Isles Beach
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
Beach Lounge Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.beachloungebar.com/
- Phone: 3059336956
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Brazilian
- Executive Chef: Henrique Saldanha
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
- Catering: BLB offers off-site catering of our daily menu as well as a range of elegantly designed hor d"ouerves with authentic Brazilian flavors. Please contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: BLB hosts Musica al Fresco, live music on the terrace, every Friday and Saturday from 7-11pm featuring everything from Bossa Nova to Samba.
A word from Beach Lounge Bar
Serving the best caipirinhas on the beach, Beach Lounge Bar (BLB) offers a fresh and international twist on Brazil"s most beloved dishes like Picanha, Moqueca (a tasty fish stew served with "pirao" and rice) and Escondidinho (a special beef ragu served with creamy yuka and grated cheese). BLB offers its eclectic and flavorful fare in a sophisticated dining atmosphere filled with hints of Brazil's famous Copacabana Beach wherever you look. Forget the steakhouse, this is Brazil like you've never experienced it.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Beach Lounge Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- GREAT experience. The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/17/2012GREAT experience. The service was friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and unique, the drinks were native authentic, plus the server used mobile devices to take our order and swipe my credit card - very forward technology. My client evening was perfect. Highly recommend this spot, even though it is on A1A and in a strip mall, the Brazilian experience, lighting, and music take you away!Special Features:
- My waiter and manager, EdoardoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2012My waiter and manager, Edoardo was great! Did the best he could to handle 10 tables on a Tuesday night with barely any help. I'm a local and a journalist and the owner introduced himself to the turist tables, but they are not the ones that support the business year round and recommend the place. The food is good, brazilian with a twist, but I was expecting a bit more, based on the reviews...
- I don't think the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2012I don't think the restaurant can handle unexpected business on a Tuesday night. The two waiters were running crazy, the apetizers took 45 minutes to get to the table, which is unfortunate, because the food is very decent.