1270 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://beachcafekirkland.com/
- Phone: 4258890303x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Sunday – Thursday 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday-Saturday 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Daily 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Weekend Brunch Specials:
Saturday & Sunday 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Steffen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Discover Kirkland's Best Happy Hour Daily from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM!
A word from Beach Cafe
Inspired by beaches around the world, the Beach Café serves up cuisine featuring fresh ingredients from the Pacific Northwest region. Dine indoors or out on the waterfront patio (weather permitting), and enjoy your favorite cocktail and appetizers during daily Happy Hour.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Beach Cafe - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Beach Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (109)great for outdoor dining (86)great for lunch (53)neighborhood gem (39)good for groups (26)special occasion (25)great for brunch (25)kid-friendly (23)fit for foodies (18)romantic (15)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)notable wine list (3)Show More
- SteaksDined on 10/9/2014Cioppino was bland, but the sweet potato fries and calamari were good. We were surprised when we used our passport cards, an automatic tip was charged more than the usual % almost 20% for tip.Special Features:
- Very Nice!happydinningDined on 10/5/2014I think the best thing about our visit was the wonderful waitress we had. She was kind, attentive, very accomodating, and didn't pressure us to hurry with our decisions! Our food was very good and served in a very reasonable amount of time. We thought the menu offered a good mix of lower priced items as well as more gourmet items of higher price. We enjoyed our visit very much and will definitely visit again and highly recommend! The view was also wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationEatoutalotDined on 10/1/2014We had a group of six gals. The server was wonderful. The food was great! We enjoyed the ambiance and could talk with no outside interruptions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/28/2014We always have some type of fish when we eat here, they know how to cook it well. Our friends had the tuna burgers and said they were the best they've had. We had the fish and chips and were equally pleased. The salads were good too.Special Features:
- Decent brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/28/2014We went here for a Sunday brunch - there weren't very many brunch options for a Sunday.Special Features:
- A Perfect EveningmmacVIPDined on 9/20/2014Warm and sunny enough to do outdoor dining on a late September evening, we were delighted to find Beach Cafe on Open Table. There were six of us, three adults and three children. The children were somewhat energetic and the waiter was simply cool and friendly and warm in serving us, despite the children's efforts to rattle him. All of our food choices were very satisfactory, and those of us who chose the mahi mahi entree were especially pleased with our choice. It was baked (in banana leaf) to perfection and was so wonderfully seasoned. Wine prices were incredibly reasonable for the quality, and quite a value. After dinner, we could stroll the dock, and watch the sunset. A perfect evening!Special Features:
- Great service, view and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Love coming here! Food is great and the service is outstanding!!! Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server ElliotNortonDined on 9/17/2014Elliot was professional, efficient & kind. Made our birthday celebration one of the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view in Kirkland!SuzieDined on 9/16/2014We had a late reservation so the restaurant was pretty empty and quiet. We waited over 20 minutes until we finally flagged down someone to wait on us so obviously, we were forgotten. Although, it didn't start off too well, the food selection was good as well as the service and the view breathtaking.Special Features:
- Beach CafeAloha9620VIPDined on 9/16/2014My wife and I enjoyed a lovely luncheon at the Beach Café. My wife enjoyed the Halibut and I had my usual cheese burger (my favorite). Excellent as usual, and topped off with a wonderful cheese cake, yummmmm. I love this place, there is free parking, and the ambiance of this restaurant is second to none. I usually take my clients here, and they are always happy with my choice. The restaurant was packed on this beautiful sunny day, and if you wish to try it, do yourself a favor and make a reservation.Special Features:
- Great outdoor optionBeforeShowDined on 9/14/2014On sunny afternoon, it's great to dine here at waterfront. Service is not consistent, and food is decent. Lunch menu is limited compared to dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect Fall into Summer NightDebbieDined on 9/13/2014Great view, excellent food...reasonable prices. over the dessert choices tooSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and viewEyshaVIPDined on 9/13/2014All food items tried were excellent. I had the prawn salad and my husband had the fish and chips. We ended the meal with the tres leches cake that was out of this world. I highly recommend it. It was a beautiful day to enjoy the view, food and wine. The server was a bit slow, but we preferred that as we just wanted to relax and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-Around Terrificwhere2eatDined on 9/12/2014Beach Cafe would be terrific just for the food. Excellent. It would be terrific for the view. Superb. But it has both.Special Features:
- Great expereince!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014This was my first time at the restaurant and looking forward to coming back soon!Special Features:
- Great find for gluten freejbarDined on 9/6/2014I found the Beach Cafe through my passport dining card. It's a great find. The mahi-mahi is really outstanding, and the waiter was very knowledgeable about their gluten-free offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was poorBellevuefamilyVIPDined on 9/6/2014We were on our boat and decided to stop by. Parking was a breeze on the dock. When we got in, we mentioned we had reservations through open table. We were told there was no outdoor seating although there were several tables available. We were seated inside in a very noisy location by that happy hour bar. Our waitress took forever to get to us, and we ordered our food. Our food came quite promptly, but my husband's lunch took much longer to receive. Our waitress never came back to check on us after we had received our food. It then took forever to receive our bill. One thing we did not appreciate was being charged an 18% for serving our table so poorly! We complained to the manager and he promptly took off the service fee.Special Features:
- toy4malDined on 9/5/2014Waiter slow and tip was added on to bill which is fine except waiter did not tell us and the bill was a split bill so thought this was un professional at leastSpecial Features:
- Beautiful birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014I brought my husband here for his birthday. The hostess had set aside her favorite table for our celebration. It was lovely and had a great view - the perfect combination of the comfort of indoor seating and the view of the outdoor tables. The place was packed but the service was very good, prompt, and friendly. We had a great time and I really appreciated their help making my husband's birthday special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary score!MusicisthefoodofloveDined on 8/27/2014Amazing view with the tall ships docked 100 ft away. Excellent food. Summer sun and Lake Washington were ideal for a fun anniversary "light dinner".Special Features:
- Sunset viewsMartinDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I went to enjoy the view and have a nice evening together. The food was good along with our service. We were able to eat out side for dinner per our request. As the sunset, it does gets a bit dark. I wish we had had some sort of lighting on the table, so that we could see our food as we eat. It was a bit loud outside but that is not the restaurant fault. They were showing a movie up above. We still enjoyed our time the views were terrific and you cannot take that away.Special Features:
- A FavoriteWWGirlsDined on 8/23/2014We come often when choosing a restaurant in Kirkland area. Great view, easy parking, good food, good service, friendly staff, and we can visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday afternoon pleasureDmccann59Dined on 8/22/2014one of the best places to " boat to" , on Lake Washington. We arrived for a 6:30pm dinner, on a Friday evening. Place was busy. But we got our asked for 6:30pm table. Not the outside we asked for. So we were disappointed on that. But window close. Service was decently prompt, given how busy they were. Server was pleasant, attentive, and right behind us. Courses were varied in choice. From a tasty chicken on couscous, which two of us took, to a couple of salads. Ideal for a party of 4-6. Our teenage nephew loved the view. ( Visiting from England. )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotbng73Dined on 8/22/2014Seems to have improved since my last visit. Really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. Great time, glad we picked this spot for a special dinner with out of town friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent outdoor diningDD2DineVIPDined on 8/21/2014Once again, we enjoyed Beach Cafe - a great setting for an informal dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect at SunsetMsQuinnDined on 8/20/2014We often go to Beach Cafe for a beautiful summertime dinner at sunset on the water. The food is excellent and the view is unbeatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambience is PricelessOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/17/2014We have been to the Beach Cafe many, many times and are never disappointed with the view and surroundings. Great Kirkland waterfront cafe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation on the wrong dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014While the restaurant made room for us, they had us for August 13th, while OpenTable reserved for us on the 12th. Made for an awkward moment to start with as we thought we would have to find somewhere else at the last minute. No way to celebrate a birthday.Special Features:
- FoodgemmaVIPDined on 8/8/2014This could have been a great place if the food is better than average. their calamari was too hard to bite although it tastes okay. the rest of what we ordered were good though.Special Features:
- DisappointedBellevueDinerDined on 8/8/2014I've dined here many times in the past, and for the most part have enjoyed good food and good service. This visit was lunch with an out-of-town friend who wanted to enjoy the water view. We ended up sitting toward the back with very little view, and the wait staff seemed to forget we were there although the surrounding tables were filled. Food was so-so. The Chop Salad was dry, and the ingredients were much too large....didn't seem to be "chopped" at all! Menu seems to have changed recently - too much chicken and not enough seafood. Had to chase the waiter for the bill. Rather disappointing experience based on many previous years of enjoyable dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladiesnightoutDined on 8/4/2014The dinner menu was somewhat limited in selection but what was there was unique and delicious. The wait staff was courteous, knowledgeable although a bit inattentive due to the number of guests in the restaurant. The noise level was fairly high by the peak time but conversation was still possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, not greatOliveDined on 7/27/2014We made a reservation beforehand to come and celebrate a birthday. We read decent reviews about it and decided to give it a try. It was just only okay because the food really didn't stand out. The view is perfect, and that's its big plus, but it ends here. We won't be back since there are so many better places in Seattle to dine.Special Features:
- Beach CafeDiner23Dined on 7/27/2014I was disappointed about a few things. The dining room appears geared to parties of four or less. Our table of six was kind of shoved against a wall. Only a few of the seats had a view. Although we had a reservation, we were not given the option of dining outside. Upon the server's recommendation, I ordered an 'Asian Chicken salad.' Although it tasted ok, it looked like everything but the lettuce came out of a can, not look appetizing at all. The entries looked and apparently tasted fine. We asked for bread, and were brought four rolls (we were unsure as to which of the six of were not to get bread). Fortunately, as the reviews were so-so, my expectations were low.Special Features:
- Entertaining Lunch HourOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014Every time I've been at Beach Café for lunch there has been something entertaining going on....either the ducks and geese are especially active or the Woodmark is preparing for a special event or a yacht is moving. The value and service are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice view!EvanDined on 7/21/2014The waterfront Beach Cafe in Kirkland is a great place to meet friends for dinner, with beautiful sunset views on the lake. Food is good, menu is fairly creative. Overall ambiance was casual and friendly, and not too loud. Definitely would consider visit again.Special Features:
- Always the sameOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/21/2014We have gone to the Beach Cafe at least a dozen times because the views are awesome. The food is always decent but does not blow you away. The joke in our family is the service is always the same, slow, slow and non attentive. We always laugh and say well get ready for the slow service and we are never let down. But we will always come back.
- Wonderful experience!Juliette98Dined on 7/20/2014Our waitress was perfect, and the food was spectacular! My guest and I had never been before to the Beach Café, and we will most definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodatingthegogojVIPDined on 7/19/2014The food and service were wonderful and the view was great! They were even very gracious modifying one of our party's order to fit her dietary needs.Special Features:
- Ahi Tuna Burger overrated!GrrrrrrrrlfVIPDined on 7/17/2014Great spot, lousy Ahi Tuna burger. This is their "signature dish," and although plentiful, it tasted awful. This restaurant is way overrated.Special Features:
- VodkaDined on 7/15/2014Everything was great. Jeff, our waiter, was terrific great attitude, friendly, and very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.