BD's Mongolian Grill - Toledo
5001 Monroe St.
Toledo, OH 45623Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
BD's Mongolian Grill - Toledo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gomongo.com/
- Phone: 4197242900x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from BD's Mongolian Grill - Toledo
At bd's Mongolian Grill, you just stroll to the market area and select the ingredients for a create your own stir-fry. Choices include a variety of meats, poultry and seafood; many different vegetables, selected oils and sauces; and lots of spices. Then it's on the the focal point of the restaurant - THE GRILL - to watch the show as your personally selected creation is prepared by our chef before your very eyes. Its' interactive and fun! Great selection of beer, wine & specialty drinks. Soup & salad, rice and tortillas included with your meal. Enjoy all you can conquer!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BD's Mongolian Grill - Toledo reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)special occasion (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)fit for foodies (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014I really enjoy BD but this last time I went was not enjoyable. I tried to get my waiter/host and it was hard to get to him. I wanted to get an unlimited bowl, yet I had to wait a good 10 minutes to get his attention! Not happy. I would love to go again but I don't know if I want to after this experience. Plus the bar was not clean. I don't think I would not want to pay again my bill was 95$. Like I said earlier I love BD I try to go once a month at least.Special Features:
- firdt timechaparra1676Dined on 8/23/2014& we absolutely loved it. My kids enjoyed watching the cooks prepare their food! Very nice, clean place everyone was very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super funluv2eatDined on 7/25/2014We go there all the time and are never disappointed. The grillers always sing to use when we hit the gong and our server was this past time was just a hoot!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant for eventsMahlDined on 7/23/2014I went here for my 20th birthday with my friends and had a great time our waitress was great. I wish I could remember her name she wore glasses though that's all I can remember how.Special Features:
- BettyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Food was ok, was a hair in my food and the guy cooking the food dropped half of my husbands on the ground while cooking. by the time he got it there want much left. waitress was slow bringing drinks, I won't go back
- The following 4 reviews are from the BD's Mongolian Grill - Toledo reviews archive.
- Great Place for a fun time.luv2eatDined on 5/17/2014Best restaurant I have been to in forever!! Our server was great, the food was perfect and the grillers were super fun. I will be back next weekend!!!Special Features:
- BDschucwgnDined on 5/9/2014I went to BD's Mongolian Grill in Toledo. It was one of the dirtiest restaurants that I've ever been. It was way over priced for the quality of food. The waitress did a very poor job of explaining how things work at the buffet. It had the sorriest excuse for a salad bar that I have ever seen. I would not go back againSpecial Features:
- DisappointedAuntkDined on 5/3/2014The salad bar was empty and a mess. The soup station was the same. There were two plates in the clean pile that still had good on them. We've visited this restaurant location many times and always been pleased. This time we invited friends to join us who had never been and we were embarrassed. Shame on you all who were working that night... 5/3/14
- Only you can ruin your mealSaucevsplainDined on 4/19/2014This is one place both my husband and I can find what we love. He likes plain stuff and I love sauces so we can make it the way we want. I tried the soup and salad bar this time and learned what I have been missing. It is worth to save room for. I just wish that they still had the mini-desserts still. It was always nice to have something sweet and I never have room for the large ones they have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.