BD's Mongolian Grill - Easton
3799 Worth Ave
Columbus, OH 43219Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
BD's Mongolian Grill - Easton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gomongo.com/
- Phone: 6144711000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BD's Mongolian Grill - Easton
At bd's Mongolian Grill, you just stroll to the market area and select the ingredients for a create your own stir-fry. Choices include a variety of meats, poultry and seafood; many different vegetables, selected oils and sauces; and lots of spices. Then it's on the the focal point of the restaurant - THE GRILL - to watch the show as your personally selected creation is prepared by our chef before your very eyes. Its' interactive and fun! Great selection of beer, wine & specialty drinks. Soup & salad, rice and tortillas included with your meal. Enjoy all you can conquer!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BD's Mongolian Grill - Easton reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (14)kid-friendly (11)great for lunch (11)special occasion (7)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (2)romantic (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Mongo Club birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Receiving a coupon for BOGO dining for a birthday visit helped make this a great choice for us. The staff was friendly and well-trained, even dealing with my food allergy problem without missing a beat. The grill staff was entertaining and well-rehearsed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too shabbyMikeisEmbyDined on 9/11/2014The food was amazing. The service was nice. It was after 8 PM and we were the only customers in the entire building they made us feel so special and made our food cooked to order. The guy that was around the circle stove was a big show off and dropped his sword a few times. Other than that it was a great visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificTankDined on 7/29/2014Always good food in a fun environment. Bit too noisy sometimes but otherwise great evening.Special Features:
- Great!!!GodsgiftDined on 6/21/2014First timer .... I loved it definitely going back. I recommend this restaurant to any and everybodySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried BDs again after a few yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/15/2014And I shouldn't have. Everything that was bad about it years ago is worse now. Group of 6 adults + 1 toddler. Wait for bowls... (and I always used 2 at at time in the past) The usual mess at the raw meat and spice/sauce areas. Easily waited 10+ minutes for server to give me a second bowl Made trips to salad bar where they were out of plates... out of spoons for the soups Second trip to the stir fry area took 20+ minutes. Random baby corn or noodle that I did not put in my bowl. My wife and I agree we will not be back.
- Waitress and grill cookspartyof8Dined on 6/1/2014I believe our waitress' name was Cassandra. She was very friendly and attentive - very sweet even with a crowd of 8 people. She was quick to see that our drinks were in need of refills ( she noticed before I did). The guys who cooked and served were very friendly too We always have great service when we eat there.Special Features:
- The following 25 reviews are from the BD's Mongolian Grill - Easton reviews archive.
- Good food, Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014great food, love the options. lunch prices very good. HOWEVER, Our service was not the best. We were celebrating a birthday but just had a party of five and it was mid afternoon. I do not feel the restaurant was too busy, but it was very slow. It took forever to get drinks refilled, she never gave us the white/brown rice that we are to get with our bowls. She never asked if we wanted one or unlimited bowl, we had to wait a long time to get additional bowls.Special Features:
- Late Dinner Mothers DayKaileyDined on 5/11/2014Been here for Dinner a few times. This time we went at 7:00 Mothers Day night in a group of ten. Had reservations thru open table and was seated promptly.Waitress was awesome kept our drinks filled and stopped by several times to check on things. Selection of food item to put in your bowl was very good. Cook staff was singing and putting on a show every time they got a tip. Really cute. Only draw back was the second round of food was way over cooked! Thought it was just mine but no it was everyone's at our table. I am sure the cooks were very tired after a busy Mothers Day. I will definitely go back. How can you complain about what's in the food cause you hand picked it. LOL! Kids love this place too.Special Features:
- My son loves this place!RWreviewsDined on 5/10/2014We've eaten at BDs many times, we went back this time specifically because my 12 year old requested it. He loves that he can pick and choose which meats and vegetables to have - and I love that there's enough choices that he gets a reasonably balanced meal without my nagging. The waitress was prompt and efficient, and the cooks put on a fun show. A well functioning staff always makes dining more enjoyable. The restaurant was packed, but I never felt I had to yell to make myself heard at the table. The food was great - one bowl was enough for all of us, because you can fit so much in a bowl. I also appreciate that brown rice is an option. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- Great place to eatAndroidmanDined on 5/5/2014We have ate here quite a few times and each time the experience is good it's a little pricey and you need to be a stacking ninja to good amount of food. Overall it was a great experience. Definitely have no problem dining here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodAkategDined on 5/4/2014WE went for OSU graduation lunch. Service was promptSpecial Features:
- DLA lunchWaitressDined on 4/1/2014I really appreciated the waitress that served our group, name is Willian from DLA, based on the service the person working our table was very professional especially for such a large group of 12 and more. Service was good and we recommend a commendation to our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Always enjoy this restaurant. Food is consistently great. Service is usually good also. No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerlhlikesfoodDined on 3/14/2014Went on 3/14 for son's b-day. MAKE A RESERVATION! This place is always packed and it was great to walk through all those people out the door and just be seated! Food is really good. Salad bar seems a bit lame compared to everything offered on the meals, but the soup (Corn Chowder), was outstanding! Always a show as your food is cooked and great fun to watch! It is an experience to go there, you will enjoy it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/26/2014The host was gracious to make the occasion well know. But the server was overwhelmed and couldn't keep waters full or check on our large group often enough. We requested a back room however were put between booths at a long table making it a tight fit for us and other patrons. The food was good and others were forgiving off our crowd and wished us well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As alwaysAmyHIDined on 2/26/2014I like BD's because I have control of what goes into my food. It's the one place that I know there won't be too much sodium, because I don't add it. Good place for my birthday meal! I personally don't mind the noise of this place because it is just energetic, not annoying. Don't expect to have a quiet conversation, expect good food!Special Features:
- Our experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014I made a reservation ahead of time in hopes of having a lessened wait time. We arrived about 20 minutes early and checked in at the desk. We were told we would be seated as soon as our table was ready. After waiting the 20 minutes we waited an additional 20 minutes and noticed several others that arrived after us were taken before us so I asked about how much longer the wait would be only to be told that we had been accidentally skipped. We were then seated immediately. While I appreciate being able to make pre-dining reservations it was uncomfortable having to double check that we hadn't been forgotten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazier BancheesPuttinontheRitzDined on 2/14/2014The excitement is watching the grill personnel at their circular grill; with tempo music and turning tynes expertise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Service on Valentines DayBobRDined on 2/14/2014It's not often that I write reviews about restaurants. I'm not the type of person to get uppity with a waiter or waitress, I know they're usually doing their best and if something isn't quite right, I'll let it go. I didn't even have to worry about that with BD's in Easton. Our server was awesome. He was friendly, enthusiastic, quick and there only when we needed him, which sometimes isn't the case with a lot of servers. This was by far one of the best experiences I've had at ANY restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice mealEricDined on 2/14/2014Easy to pick what you want in a casual and fun manner. If your up to it save room for soup and salad, the tomato bisque was good. They have a nice selection of beer as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience once agianmongocrazyDined on 2/6/2014John our server was amazing, he refilled drinks without asking and kept the rice and tortillas full. As always the grillers were entertaining and food was amazing. I would recommend to anyone to at least try mongo once, get you will return agian and agianSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent not greatjustokDined on 1/1/2014It's ok for a family on a budget with big appetites and advertises as being able to catch the sporting events NOT so!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mongolian EastonBKBKDined on 12/28/2013Mongolian BBQ is a fun place to eat. You fill your bowl with the items you want Stir Fried. You take the bowl to the large grill and it is stir fried in front of you. My experience is that teenagers through about 30 enjoy eating there. It is a fun place to eat, the food turns over quickly and the meal is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Noisykat87Dined on 12/27/2013While the restaurants are always loud, this time it was especially so. I tried to order off the children's menu for my daughter, but it was so loud the server couldn't hear me. We had to flag him down later and ask about it. He hadn't even put it in because he never heard us, so she had to wait a long time for her food. Other than the noise level, I love this place. The food is great and I don't have to feel bad about making the kitchen folks put together a special order just because I don't like certain things in my stir fry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tastyutkramerDined on 12/6/2013Our service was wonderful. The soup and salad bar were very good, and I will consider just ordering those next time. The buffet line was fully stocked, and our food was cooked well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthdaykam99usDined on 11/17/2013We had an awesome time. We were celebrating my husbands birthday. He was quite embarrassed by getting a had to wear and the singing but we pulled through and the dessert at the end was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BD'S Mongolian GrillOhioviperDined on 11/9/2013Great place to take friends to have a fun dinner and some drinks.Picking your meat and veggies and then watching th guys cook it on the grill with a little show is good fun. The food is very good and the price is hard to beat.Special Features:
- Team LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2013This was a good pick for our team to go to lunch. Grill chefs were entertaining. Food was great. We will be back.Special Features:
- Won't be back!PaulDined on 10/19/2013Made reservation for 7:00 p.m., we were seated at 7:20 p.m. It was loud and chaotic. Nothing special about this dining experience. Expected a cleaner, classier restaurant.
- ExperienceStarbucksDined on 10/16/2013It's a great place to take individuals that are tired of the same menu at every restaurant. It also allows for a variety of options that can give everyone a great dish.Special Features:
- Could have been betterMomof3Dined on 9/25/2013The food was great, however, the service was poor. I had three children with us and I was charged adult prices for two of them. One thing I know, I won't go back.Special Features: