BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek
4488 Glengarry Dr.
Beavercreek, OH 45432Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gomongo.com/
- Phone: 9374271900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek
At bd's Mongolian Grill, you just stroll to the market area and select the ingredients for a create your own stir-fry. Choices include a variety of meats, poultry and seafood; many different vegetables, selected oils and sauces; and lots of spices. Then it's on to the focal point of the restaurant - THE GRILL - to watch the show as your personally selected creation is prepared by our chef before your very eyes. Its' interactive and fun! Great selection of beer, wine & specialty drinks. Soup & salad, rice and tortillas included with your meal. Enjoy all you can conquer!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek - Best Restaurants in Beavercreek ›
BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (17)great for lunch (15)kid-friendly (13)special occasion (12)hot spot (10)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (9)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (4)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Kid loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The cooking area was a bit disorganized but they didn't mess up our order. A few beside us had to refill their bowl because the cooks burnt or mixed up sauces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To loud!TravelgirlVIPDined on 9/19/2014We like the food, but have deceived to not go back due to noise. Unless we sit outside its impossible to hear each other. We're also not happy that we couldn't take our food home, I can't eat one bowl so to let it go to waste is not a good value.Special Features:
- great casual placeRickDined on 9/16/2014Had an office lunch, very relaxed, service is quick or slow depending on you.Special Features:
- Great food, better service!Thatguy72Dined on 9/15/2014BD's is a fun spot to hangout with friends and family. It's a great atmosphere fun for all including children. I highly recommend it. Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. The only negative is it will cost you a little bit of money but it's great food so it's hard to complain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BD's is the BombLovinsomefoodDined on 8/30/2014Went there for my sons birthday they sang happy birthday while his food was on the grill service was good food was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodGrillerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Great place to do the cooking without doing the cooking. Ingredients are always fresh. If you don't like your meal you have no one to blame but yourself since you made it.Special Features:
- Great Place!REKNLKDined on 7/26/2014Love this place. Great Food. Price is right. Can get very busy, reservations definitely help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love BD's, but not on a Sat nightBDNOTSATDined on 7/19/2014Super busy and hard to fill your bowl when line to get to grill was through the sauce and veggie area. Also dislike new sauce set-up where they are down in the cooler. Hard to see what they are from the labels up on the glass (and having to squeeze by people standing in line to grill).Special Features:
- BD's is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014At this choose your own ingredient restaurant, the choices are endless. You have many meat options: scallops, crab, steak, pork, chicken. There is tofu and "Chickenless Bits" for vegetarians. Lots of veggies to pick from: mini corn cobs, onions, broccoli, potatoes, sprouts, edamame, black beans. Many sauce and spice choices. If you're not sure what to mix, there are recipe cards to help. We arrived a little earlier than our reservation but we were able to get a booth, as preferred, with very little wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bd mongolian grillCaryDined on 7/12/2014This is a fave place of mine to go. On the night we went, most of the staff had been pulling a double. They were all friendly & did not have a bad disposition about being there for 2 shifts. Great service & great food! It was $15.99/for unlimited bowl + salad bar. Soda not included. I do not go as often as I'd like to. Great place if you like meat, veggies, & rice (:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I went there sooner.Jen2014Dined on 7/1/2014This was my first time at BD Mongolian Grill and I was happy we chose to go thru. Great place to try different concoctions yet still remain on the healthy side. I'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner for sweet 16foodloversDined on 6/29/2014We got our table right away. Our only issue was they were so busy our server didn't get to us right away but once she did we got great service. The food was amazing as usual and we had a wonderful time. The cost was also very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun AtmosphereGrillerVIPDined on 6/21/2014Just a fun place to eat. Servers are great at taking care of their guests. Grillers are always entertaining. Management is involved in every aspect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's Day lunchshortstuffDined on 6/15/2014We had a great time and the food was super! Kids menu pricing was only for 10 and under - wished it would be 12 and under like a lot of restaurants. We were there around 1:15 - lunch pricing is very reasonable. It wasn't overly crowded or too noisy. Had been there before on a Friday night - very crowded and very loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food!Cholland7811VIPDined on 6/5/2014The food is always good and you can totally customize it to your liking. Very loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 51 reviews are from the BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek reviews archive.
- AFMaintainerDined on 5/24/2014Always busy on a weekend, we came mid Saturday afternoon to avoid a wait. Seated right away and met by our server immediately. Great service overall, with the only delay in delivering a beer I ordered 15 mins earlier. Food is always great and the drink selection always excites the kids. One of those places where everyone in my family is happy.Special Features:
- good food but very noisyrocksavageDined on 5/11/2014The food and service are great. The noise is almost overwhelming at times though. If you are wanting a quiet dinner go elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodhgrimDined on 5/10/2014Always have a good time here. Food is great, staff is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bd`smadiDined on 5/2/2014Amazing food and atmosphere! Great variety of food and so much fun at the grill :) the deep fried Oreos were delicious! Can't wait to go again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuvthisplaceVIPDined on 4/6/2014Food was tasty and entertaining watching them cook it. Service was poor night we went.Special Features:
- I like the option of usingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014I like the option of using the open table reservation on busy nights..Special Features:
- MongoCalebDined on 3/23/2014The wait time was a bit slow considering we had an online reservation, but once seated the service was friendly and checked on us regularly. The food as always was fantastic offering great variety and customization to each persons particular tastes. The restaurant is energetic for groups, but is not as peaceful if looking for a date night environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smile While You DineGrillerVIPDined on 3/22/2014Great place for fun. The "Grillers" make watching your food being cooked fun and funny. I wish the other BD's had the same atmosphere. Wait staff are courteous and take good care of the patrons. Manager bends over backwards to make the meal as enjoyable as possible. Our favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table ReservationMongrillLoveDined on 3/22/2014It's definitely worth the time to make a reservation for BD's. That being said, the reservation does not actually guarantee you a table at the time you requested. We got there expecting to be seated right away and had to wait for twenty minutes. It's a great restaurant, but they could handle reservations better or just not accept them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for group with picky eatersReviewByMoDined on 3/15/2014Not surprising food, very large selection of quality ingredients. Lots of choices allow everyone to limit to their preferences. Fun to watch the grillers but what makes it fun to watch while your food is being cooked is what makes it very loud to eat. Difficult to hearing impaired diners because they can't hear conversations. Even hearing folks have trouble understanding conversation at other end of 6-top. OpenTable worked very well. Seated within 10 minutes of reserved time on a busy Saturday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsLizzieDined on 3/14/2014We picked this place for my birthday celebration and were not disappointed. The guys singing at the grill were so much fun. The waitstaff were all very friendly and never made us feel rushed. This is a great place for a group who all have different tastes. Everyone can find something here. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal for the familybirthdaygirlDined on 3/1/2014It was amazing as always. Brought my sister here for the first time for our birthday. She is ready to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved the food!!bdsyummyDined on 3/1/2014Recently visited for a birthday dinner celebration- reserved our table online and the wait time was minimal even though it was an extremely busy Sat night, we really appreciated this option. Our server was upbeat and very friendly although she did seem a bit overwhelmed and flustered. As always the salad bar was fresh and the soups were yummy- I tired the spicy black bean soup and would highly recommend it. The food bar was well stocked and my "bowl" was delicious. We will definitely be back....... if you haven't tried it you are missing a great dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love MongoBsterzDined on 2/27/2014We love Mongo. Always a consistent experience, food is great, server was perfectI would recommend this to a friend.
- Short staffed and not too cleanLookinforPizzainChiVIPDined on 2/24/2014When we were there, the staff that was there was nice enough, but there wasn't enough of them (the hostess told us she was hosting, bussing tables, and cleaning bathrooms, so there would be a bit of a wait). The food was about as normal.Special Features:
- bd reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014BD's monglian grill was delicious as usual. This has become one of my fiancé and my favorite places to eat. Whether we dine in or carry out we are sure to have a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FF. husband was not reallySFDSCSOfamilyDined on 2/14/2014My FF. husband was not really impressed with our choice at first...BUT now that's the only place he wants to go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceLoreleiDined on 2/14/2014BD Mongolian Grill is always a wonderful place to go for good stir-fry. You get personal service and assistance when needed and the wait staff is always helpful. Great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favorite.RLogsdonDined on 2/14/2014Not everyone would consider BDs to be a romantic setting, but my husband and I love it so much that we went for Valentine's Day. The food was amazing as usual. They were super busy, so the buffet of ingredients ran a little low in places, but overall it was a great night. And since it's a fairly quick dinner with prompt service, we were able to make it to our movie on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a solid choiceJConOTDined on 2/14/2014Love BD's, it's a fun place to eat where you can get a reasonably healthy meal out at a restaurant. Fun and energetic place.Special Features:
- Happy!!!!datenite2014Dined on 2/14/2014We went to BD's on Valentines' Day and were super impressed. We did have reservations through Open Table which made it super fast to get seated and have a wonderful evening. As usual the food was great, and our service was great too. Love this place just wish my 6 yr. old loved it as much as we do so we didn't have to get a sitter to enjoy it.Special Features:
- What reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014We reserved a table for 7pm. We got there at 5 minutes til 7. We had to wait 15-20 minutes to be seated. Our table wasn't ready. But we watched other guests that had been there continually being seated. Why did we bother reserving? Also the place is so loud. It's rather annoying. I do enjoy the food. But it's gotten way too pricey for what it is. I don't get any meat and neither does my wife and daughter. How is 3 vegetarian bowls worth $50?
- AmazingAdamDined on 2/8/2014I always like going here to eat even though it's a 30 min drive from my house, but it is so worth it.Special Features:
- What's Not to Like!?MeganFDined on 1/25/2014There is nothing better than being about to pick ONLY the ingredients you want in your meal. There is a great variety available and always fresh. It's just a fun place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food...not the best seatsMommaHDined on 1/24/2014We had only been here one time before, and it was Summer, so we sat outside. But with it being the middle of January and freezing, there was no sitting outside. When I made our reservation, I didn't have a clue what to put in the special requests spot, so I left it blank. Next time I will make sure to put "Not near the grill" in that spot, bc it was too loud. It was hard to hear the other people at our little table of 4! Besides that though, it was great! Can't wait to go again! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.