BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek
4488 Glengarry Dr.
Beavercreek, OH 45432Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gomongo.com/
- Phone: (937) 427-1900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek
At bd's Mongolian Grill, you just stroll to the market area and select the ingredients for a create your own stir-fry. Choices include a variety of meats, poultry and seafood; many different vegetables, selected oils and sauces; and lots of spices. Then it's on to the focal point of the restaurant - THE GRILL - to watch the show as your personally selected creation is prepared by our chef before your very eyes. Its' interactive and fun! Great selection of beer, wine & specialty drinks. Soup & salad, rice and tortillas included with your meal. Enjoy all you can conquer!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek - Best Restaurants in Beavercreek ›
BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (20)kid-friendly (14)great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (13)special occasion (9)hot spot (6)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- great service, great food.feetfirst5Dined on 11/2/2014We wizzed right in with our open table reservation! I have never had bad service at this restaurant. Our drinks were filled and table bussed quickly throughout the meal. My family loves the food here. It is a pick your own stir fry restaurant. If you do not like it. ..I guess it is your fault as you pick your own ingredients, then take them up to the grill to be cooked. You watch the griller cook your food and they hand it to you when cooking is complete.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great idearjmxDined on 11/2/2014Food is good, and you get to pick what's in it. Then you get to watch them cook it. Recommended.
- Fantastic food and serviceErinzillaDined on 10/27/2014From the time we arrived til the end the manager, Tyler, was sure to check on us often and helped explain everything to a few in our party whom had never dined there before. Our server went above and beyond, very helpful and friendly. As always our food was awesome and everyone walked away with a smile on their face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodMipsDined on 10/19/2014The food was awesome as always. However, what irritated me the most was that when we paid our bill, the waitress did not bring us the loose change. And, she did not round the money in our favor. I felt as though we were being shorted change. That just bothers me, when they do not even ask you!! We went about 11:30 in the morning, it was very quiet and the cooks did not have the energy nor personalities we have come accustomed to when dining a bit later. There was no singing or chatting while they cooked our food. All in all, it was a very good experience though. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Stir Fry hit the spotKellsandsDined on 10/4/2014It was a perfect spot to take a group of friends! I had fun creating my own dish and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid loved itMongolianDined on 9/26/2014The cooking area was a bit disorganized but they didn't mess up our order. A few beside us had to refill their bowl because the cooks burnt or mixed up sauces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To loud!TravelgirlVIPDined on 9/19/2014We like the food, but have deceived to not go back due to noise. Unless we sit outside its impossible to hear each other. We're also not happy that we couldn't take our food home, I can't eat one bowl so to let it go to waste is not a good value.Special Features:
- great casual placeRickDined on 9/16/2014Had an office lunch, very relaxed, service is quick or slow depending on you.Special Features:
- Great food, better service!Thatguy72Dined on 9/15/2014BD's is a fun spot to hangout with friends and family. It's a great atmosphere fun for all including children. I highly recommend it. Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. The only negative is it will cost you a little bit of money but it's great food so it's hard to complain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BD's is the BombLovinsomefoodDined on 8/30/2014Went there for my sons birthday they sang happy birthday while his food was on the grill service was good food was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodGrillerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Great place to do the cooking without doing the cooking. Ingredients are always fresh. If you don't like your meal you have no one to blame but yourself since you made it.Special Features:
- The following 60 reviews are from the BD's Mongolian Grill - Beavercreek reviews archive.
- Great Place!REKNLKDined on 7/26/2014Love this place. Great Food. Price is right. Can get very busy, reservations definitely help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love BD's, but not on a Sat nightBDNOTSATDined on 7/19/2014Super busy and hard to fill your bowl when line to get to grill was through the sauce and veggie area. Also dislike new sauce set-up where they are down in the cooler. Hard to see what they are from the labels up on the glass (and having to squeeze by people standing in line to grill).Special Features:
- BD's is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014At this choose your own ingredient restaurant, the choices are endless. You have many meat options: scallops, crab, steak, pork, chicken. There is tofu and "Chickenless Bits" for vegetarians. Lots of veggies to pick from: mini corn cobs, onions, broccoli, potatoes, sprouts, edamame, black beans. Many sauce and spice choices. If you're not sure what to mix, there are recipe cards to help. We arrived a little earlier than our reservation but we were able to get a booth, as preferred, with very little wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bd mongolian grillCaryDined on 7/12/2014This is a fave place of mine to go. On the night we went, most of the staff had been pulling a double. They were all friendly & did not have a bad disposition about being there for 2 shifts. Great service & great food! It was $15.99/for unlimited bowl + salad bar. Soda not included. I do not go as often as I'd like to. Great place if you like meat, veggies, & rice (:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I went there sooner.Jen2014Dined on 7/1/2014This was my first time at BD Mongolian Grill and I was happy we chose to go thru. Great place to try different concoctions yet still remain on the healthy side. I'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner for sweet 16foodloversDined on 6/29/2014We got our table right away. Our only issue was they were so busy our server didn't get to us right away but once she did we got great service. The food was amazing as usual and we had a wonderful time. The cost was also very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun AtmosphereGrillerVIPDined on 6/21/2014Just a fun place to eat. Servers are great at taking care of their guests. Grillers are always entertaining. Management is involved in every aspect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's Day lunchshortstuffDined on 6/15/2014We had a great time and the food was super! Kids menu pricing was only for 10 and under - wished it would be 12 and under like a lot of restaurants. We were there around 1:15 - lunch pricing is very reasonable. It wasn't overly crowded or too noisy. Had been there before on a Friday night - very crowded and very loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food!Cholland7811VIPDined on 6/5/2014The food is always good and you can totally customize it to your liking. Very loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AFMaintainerDined on 5/24/2014Always busy on a weekend, we came mid Saturday afternoon to avoid a wait. Seated right away and met by our server immediately. Great service overall, with the only delay in delivering a beer I ordered 15 mins earlier. Food is always great and the drink selection always excites the kids. One of those places where everyone in my family is happy.Special Features:
- good food but very noisyrocksavageDined on 5/11/2014The food and service are great. The noise is almost overwhelming at times though. If you are wanting a quiet dinner go elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodhgrimDined on 5/10/2014Always have a good time here. Food is great, staff is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bd`smadiDined on 5/2/2014Amazing food and atmosphere! Great variety of food and so much fun at the grill :) the deep fried Oreos were delicious! Can't wait to go again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuvthisplaceVIPDined on 4/6/2014Food was tasty and entertaining watching them cook it. Service was poor night we went.Special Features:
- I like the option of usingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014I like the option of using the open table reservation on busy nights..Special Features:
- MongoCalebDined on 3/23/2014The wait time was a bit slow considering we had an online reservation, but once seated the service was friendly and checked on us regularly. The food as always was fantastic offering great variety and customization to each persons particular tastes. The restaurant is energetic for groups, but is not as peaceful if looking for a date night environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smile While You DineGrillerVIPDined on 3/22/2014Great place for fun. The "Grillers" make watching your food being cooked fun and funny. I wish the other BD's had the same atmosphere. Wait staff are courteous and take good care of the patrons. Manager bends over backwards to make the meal as enjoyable as possible. Our favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table ReservationMongrillLoveDined on 3/22/2014It's definitely worth the time to make a reservation for BD's. That being said, the reservation does not actually guarantee you a table at the time you requested. We got there expecting to be seated right away and had to wait for twenty minutes. It's a great restaurant, but they could handle reservations better or just not accept them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for group with picky eatersReviewByMoDined on 3/15/2014Not surprising food, very large selection of quality ingredients. Lots of choices allow everyone to limit to their preferences. Fun to watch the grillers but what makes it fun to watch while your food is being cooked is what makes it very loud to eat. Difficult to hearing impaired diners because they can't hear conversations. Even hearing folks have trouble understanding conversation at other end of 6-top. OpenTable worked very well. Seated within 10 minutes of reserved time on a busy Saturday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsLizzieDined on 3/14/2014We picked this place for my birthday celebration and were not disappointed. The guys singing at the grill were so much fun. The waitstaff were all very friendly and never made us feel rushed. This is a great place for a group who all have different tastes. Everyone can find something here. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal for the familybirthdaygirlDined on 3/1/2014It was amazing as always. Brought my sister here for the first time for our birthday. She is ready to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved the food!!bdsyummyDined on 3/1/2014Recently visited for a birthday dinner celebration- reserved our table online and the wait time was minimal even though it was an extremely busy Sat night, we really appreciated this option. Our server was upbeat and very friendly although she did seem a bit overwhelmed and flustered. As always the salad bar was fresh and the soups were yummy- I tired the spicy black bean soup and would highly recommend it. The food bar was well stocked and my "bowl" was delicious. We will definitely be back....... if you haven't tried it you are missing a great dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love MongoBsterzDined on 2/27/2014We love Mongo. Always a consistent experience, food is great, server was perfectI would recommend this to a friend.
- Short staffed and not too cleanLookinforPizzainChiVIPDined on 2/24/2014When we were there, the staff that was there was nice enough, but there wasn't enough of them (the hostess told us she was hosting, bussing tables, and cleaning bathrooms, so there would be a bit of a wait). The food was about as normal.Special Features:
- bd reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014BD's monglian grill was delicious as usual. This has become one of my fiancé and my favorite places to eat. Whether we dine in or carry out we are sure to have a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FF. husband was not reallySFDSCSOfamilyDined on 2/14/2014My FF. husband was not really impressed with our choice at first...BUT now that's the only place he wants to go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceLoreleiDined on 2/14/2014BD Mongolian Grill is always a wonderful place to go for good stir-fry. You get personal service and assistance when needed and the wait staff is always helpful. Great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favorite.RLogsdonDined on 2/14/2014Not everyone would consider BDs to be a romantic setting, but my husband and I love it so much that we went for Valentine's Day. The food was amazing as usual. They were super busy, so the buffet of ingredients ran a little low in places, but overall it was a great night. And since it's a fairly quick dinner with prompt service, we were able to make it to our movie on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a solid choiceJConOTDined on 2/14/2014Love BD's, it's a fun place to eat where you can get a reasonably healthy meal out at a restaurant. Fun and energetic place.Special Features: