B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
550 South Rosemary Ave. Suite 236
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bbkingclubs.com/
- Phone: 5614208600
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant side opens daily at 11:00am
Music Room opens Sunday-Thursday at 6:00pm, Friday and Saturday at 5:00pm. Both sides close Sunday-Thursday at 11:00pm, Friday and Saturday both sides close at 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BB King's Blues Club has catering menus to accommodate a celebration of any size. We offer hot appetizers, cold appetizers, dips, action stations, buffets and limited menus options. Visit www.bbkingclubs.com for our event packages.
- Entertainment: BB Kings offers live music every night of the week. The music starts with Blues and Jazz and slow rock and Roll. Then later in the evening we play Classic Soul and up tempo Rock and Roll.
- Special Events: BB King's Blues Club is known for its special events. We can hold up to 500 people seated and have live music every night. For more information contact email@example.com.
A word from B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
BB Kings West Palm Beach is both a restaurant and a live music venue. Our menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. We have live music every night of the week that consists of Classic Rock, Blues, Classic Soul and Motown. All ages are welcome so please bring in the whole family and eat, drink, and dance your blues away.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (5)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great food. Loud music.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014First of all I had a party of 7. I made reservations so that we didn't have to wait but we still had to wait... In the rain. Then we were shoved into a little table with no room. The waitress was very overwhelmed and it took a long time to get anything that we asked for. The music was way too loud for the gathering that u had which was my birthday. We were all the way in the back and had to scream across the table. Also we were seated right across from the door which was left open and we were all sweating. The food was good and the drinks were also. However it wasn't enough to make me go back.Special Features:
- Sunday Night FunDinnerwithcoworkersDined on 7/27/2014The band played on Sunday and interacted with everyone. We were all dancing and singing in the aisles. The food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Wonderful!PrpldjeepDined on 7/25/2014Our night out was wonderful! The band was awesome! The food was great! We had a great time! We will definitely go back!!!Special Features:
- Mom'a Birthday DinnerMikaDined on 7/20/2014So my mother always wanted to go to BB Kings, since it was her 60th birthday we decided to celebrate there. I made reservations online, called to check the evening of. The hostess told me "sorry we don't take reservations on a Saturday. Fine, we will get there early to get tables. My family arrives at 7:45 to get a table. The hostess didn't know where to seat us and then placed us in the back. We found a new table on our own, without anyone complaining about us switching. The food was good, my mom loved the bands. However; the service was slow and our waitress was very scatter brained and it felt as if we had to constantly chase her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2014The music in between the live band was horrible. Need to play more up to date songs in between.. Not just Michael Jackson songsSpecial Features:
- Grandkids and Family Love itllabbelleDined on 6/27/2014My grandkids love this place. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. Keep in mind there is live loud music so if your going to talk or with a group you can't hear at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 629 reviews are from the B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Food or menu selection was not goodNoluvDined on 6/8/2014I got a call saying restaurant was closed and my reservation was cancel only to find the use seats for general admission for event that there
- Enjoyable 1st timekwbamDined on 5/25/2014My girlfriend and I chose this place for our date night last weekend. It was our first time eating there. We had a 7:15 reservation that they honored when we arrived at 7. We got a nice table near the back of the dining room. It was nice because we wouldn't be completely overwhelmed by the noise level. Food was fantastic. We especially loved the Crawfish Poppers. The musical acts were fantastic. My girlfriend recognized one of the acts as previously being on "The Voice". She was happy about that. Overall great time. I would definitely try BB Kings again. Maybe I'll try Orlando's restaurant next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service and too loudmikebobDined on 5/25/2014Our waiter though helpful with menu items, was very slow in bring our drinks and they were not as ordered. The band was playing in the restaurant and though the music was good, we were there with our daughter and her grandparents for a "goodbye for the summer" dinner. The music therefore made it difficult to hear our conversations. Finally, the restaurant forgot to register our Open table reservation. You have corrected this. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Bday!BirthdayfunDined on 5/4/2014I was really pleased with the All Star Band. They really delivered a great show! I loved the funky music and the arrangements were tight! I loved when the band sang Happy Birthday to my husband. It was really neat! My husband and I really enjoy the vibe of the whole place.Special Features:
- maybe next timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014im so sorry we could not make it. the traffic was terrible due to sunfest. we will try again soon.Special Features:
- did not honor my reservationFlahoya93Dined on 4/17/2014I booked this reservation nearly a month ago for a party of 10 to celebrate my 40th bday. I had guests fly in from NYC and others drive up from coconut grove. 2 hours before my party was set to begin I received a call from someone claiming to be the general manager informing me that the club had been bought out for a private party and they'd forgotten to turn off reservations. While they offered to book me at another restaurant in the area none offered live blues or the type of food I wanted. With only 2 hours before my start time on a Thursday night, I was forced to cancel my party and leave friends and family disappointed. I cannot believe that they couldn't have at least notified me earlier. Disappointed!
- No bluesDidiDined on 4/11/2014We came for blues music. We arrived 7:45 pm and there was only 30 minutes blues music. Another band was performing soulmusic. We left disappointed after 30 minutes.
- Service ProblemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/2/2014Waitress was great, loved her. I guess she forgot to put our food order in and we waited for about 30-40 minutes for our food. We were about to cancel the order then decided not to. It started out good but not the way we had envisioned spending our 42nd wedding anniversary. Mike harveySpecial Features:
- BB Kings worth the driveAngelDined on 3/21/2014What an awesome night! We drove up from Miami to dine and listen to some music, boy were we in a for a treat! The house band was slammin', the food was delicious, the drinks were great, and Kelsy, our server was phenomenal! Loved IT....we'll DEFINITELY be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment after Orlando...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014I visited the W. Palm Beach location after visiting the Orlando location a few months ago - which was my first visit to B.B. King's. The food in Orlando was excellent! So, naturally, I was excited about going to the W. Palm location. I ordered the Cajun Carbonara. It was spicy, but not flavorful. In Orlando, I had ordered the roasted chicken meal. It was so good then, that my parents ordered it in W. Palm. The chicken was not seasoned at all. They substituted the mashed potatoes for mac & cheese. It had no flavor, and was not very cheesy. The collard greens were good, but the portion was too small. Overall, I was extremely disappointed in the food at the West Palm Beach location. It paled in comparison to the Orlando location's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleRalphDined on 3/21/2014Arrived there at 6:30 with 10 friends to celebrate my birthday and from the very beginning the experience was terrible. It took over an hour for our food to come, the waitress was never around to keep our drinks coming and at the end it took nearly 40 minutes for us to get our bill. We had to ask other waiters to find our waitress and even the manager was no help. What should have been a fun birthday turned out to be a terrible dining experience. When our bill Finally arrived, we all left and went to Mojito's where we salvaged my birthday night. No one us will ever go back.Special Features:
- Allsome!!TaffyDined on 3/16/2014Our evening @BB Kings was wonderful. The band and the service was great. Looking forward to my next trip to BB Kings!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food & Service - Great BandLindaLouDined on 3/14/2014Went specifically to hear Blues Brothers Soul Band. Great tribute band and the food was excellent also.Special Features:
- Birthday OutingKen701Dined on 2/26/2014We had a good time. The customer service was excellent. The food was okay, a little pricey though. We waited just a bit too long for our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen was too slow to order foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2014We were actually told not to order food by our hostess and bartender. The bartenders service was great but we did want food. It was disappointing to not be able to eat. The music was nice.Special Features:
- Dinner & Dancing at The KingsJayceaDined on 2/15/2014Both bands were great. We enjoyed the meal, everything was hot and delicious. We had a great time dancing to a mixture of music all night. This is a great place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, or just wanting to enjoy the company of your loved one. We will definitely go again and invite more friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014I go to your restaurant every Saturday so I chose this place for my daughters birthday and it was the worst I've ever seen it I had to keep sending the food back that wasn't cooked right or just wrong the drinks were wrong and the server was not attentive but after a bill over 200 dollars I was still forced to give her 40 dollar tip very disappointed
- Excellent Service..sweetsDined on 2/15/2014Cameron was our server, very energetic, polite, and knowledgeable about items the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a really good time!.tutuDined on 2/14/2014We had a really good time!. The band was excellent, people were dancing and having a good time. The only thing is, our food took 30 minutes to be served.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere.din42Dined on 2/14/2014Really enjoyed the atmosphere. The bands were excellent. Good atmosphere, food and music you can't go wrong!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine DinnerImproveServiceDined on 2/14/2014We made reservations for Valentine dinner. We made sure to bring an extra dose of patience because of VDay. We arrived 5 minutes after our reservation time to find that another couple had been seated at the table reserved for us. The hostess left us standing in the middle of the floor while they sorted this out. She returned after we moved out of the way of other patrons and seated us at another table. It took our server 15 minutes to come and introduce herself and take our drink orders. This is pretty much how the whole night went. We always had to track our server and get her attention when we needed something, even though she had been tending to table behind us. The service really needs to improve.Special Features:
- BB KingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Known as a Blues Club; noise is unbearable, food is great. Make sure you go alone or with a deaf person. Communications are difficultSpecial Features:
- This One Has It All!MikeDined on 2/14/2014Went with friends for an evening of good food and music. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Everyone was very cheerful and helpful. Our service was excellent. Food is fancy but very good and reasonably priced considering the live entertainment which was excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone. Family friendly for older children who like music, especially music. Especially the Blues genre. Go for dinner, go for a drink, go with friends and enjoy the entertainment!Special Features:
- Birthday Blah!!!!delishDined on 2/11/2014Decided to take my son to dinner for his 21st birthday. I thought the restaurant would be a high energy festive environment that would be conducive for a party. Our server was horrible which negated the festive occasion. We were neglected for most of our dining experience and the entertainment was non existent. The evening that I planned turned sour.
- Good Times at BBKings!ubegoodDined on 2/8/2014My sister's birthday party was held here and it was a great success! The band was great and so was the service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dark & NoisydinerjoeDined on 2/8/2014We waited 10 minutes before someone came to our table. Sat inside...very poor lighting with the speakers blasting songs from a singer in another room. The fried green tomato appetizer was good but a small portion for two people to share. The BB King Pork dinner was excellent except for the cold mashed potatoes. The shrimp and grits were tasty, but not enough shrimp. The "frozen" drink that was ordered was barely "frozen". Waited 15 minutes for the peach cobbler dessert which consisted of a hot peach mixture with crumbs sprinkled on top with the smallest scoop of vanilla ice cream. Place not worth the money!
- Stupendous ServiceHappymommyDined on 1/26/2014Chris, our server was awesome. We had our 16 month old with us and this guy went over and beyond to make us happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was really disappointed toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/24/2014Was really disappointed to drive up from Miami to then be told that the BB King All Star Band was not performing. Wish something would have been noted when I made my reservations. Will check from now on before making my reservations. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Place with great food!SnowbirdDined on 1/22/2014We took our out-of -state friends here for a fun evening out. Four adult couples. We all enjoyed the food, and service, and the live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timer @ BB KingsHungryDDined on 1/19/2014We went to BB Kings on a night when R&B artist Case preformed so the staff was a little busy preparing. To my surprise service was good and the food was better. The salmon was cooked perfectly and the catfish bits were superb! Happy eating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EVERYTHING NOTED WAS GREAT!...otherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/17/2014EVERYTHING NOTED WAS GREAT!...other items do not apply. The high noise level is a GOOD thing when you go to see The Blues Brothers Soul Band!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Orleans CuisineMARYDined on 12/11/2013My husband is from new Orleans and the food was much like the real deal. Great, would go again.Special Features:
- Great Band, Average FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/10/2013B.B. King's Blues Club was ... fine. That's not bad, but it's not great, either. The briscuit was pretty good, the macaroni and cheese was very good, the cornbread was disappointing. My wife liked her salmon, but didn't love it. The spinach dip appetizer was just OK. The fact that I was charged for an extra side of BBQ sauce was annoying, but the service (Kelly was our waitress) was very good. Of course, one of the big draws of the restaurant is the live music, and there was little to complain about there. The band we saw had a great sound, with an exceptional cover of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together." I would have liked to have heard more from them, but we had to leave early. Would we go back? Yes, but more for the music than the food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the soul...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013Good music, good food and fun fun fun... what more do I need to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.