B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
550 South Rosemary Ave. Suite 236
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bbkingclubs.com/
- Phone: 5614208600
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant side opens daily at 11:00am
Music Room opens Sunday-Thursday at 6:00pm, Friday and Saturday at 5:00pm. Both sides close Sunday-Thursday at 11:00pm, Friday and Saturday both sides close at 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BB King's Blues Club has catering menus to accommodate a celebration of any size. We offer hot appetizers, cold appetizers, dips, action stations, buffets and limited menus options. Visit www.bbkingclubs.com for our event packages.
- Entertainment: BB Kings offers live music every night of the week. The music starts with Blues and Jazz and slow rock and Roll. Then later in the evening we play Classic Soul and up tempo Rock and Roll.
- Special Events: BB King's Blues Club is known for its special events. We can hold up to 500 people seated and have live music every night. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A word from B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
BB Kings West Palm Beach is both a restaurant and a live music venue. Our menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. We have live music every night of the week that consists of Classic Rock, Blues, Classic Soul and Motown. All ages are welcome so please bring in the whole family and eat, drink, and dance your blues away.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Celebrated 29yr wedding anniversaryGratefulDined on 8/10/2013Had a wonderful evening with my wife..we enjoyed the restaurant, the band the food and the service..will be visiting again real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yolonda birthdayDennis34swdDined on 8/9/2013We had a good time the band was very nice and entertainingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new spot!!!MiamiDined on 8/8/2013I will definitely be back. Was well worth the 45 minute drive. Food reminded me of that in New Orleans. My leftovers tasted even better the next day!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did NOT disappoint!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2013So glad we choose BBKs to host our son's college graduation dinner. We were looking for a lively place to eat as a party of 12 with great food, atmosphere, and convenience on our travel route. Great service, food and surroundings... located in City Place in WPB. Family from out of town really enjoyed themselves. Definately recommend this place, servers also extremely friendly - even held our reserved tables beyond time limit as we were running late due to ceremony length. Wish we could have listened to live band that evening.Special Features:
- Terrible Nightshellyc7Dined on 7/28/2013the hostess was rude and totally unprofessional and put a damper on the whole evening. We had handicap women and she would not open the music room where we requested to be seated on the reservation. Told us we had to wait another hour till 7.00 pm when the music started..Until I ask for the manager she then brought us to the room Terrible I would not recommend this place ever. Horrible place.. We even brought our own birthday cake and when it came back to our table it was crushed ??( the hostess told me I needed to make sure I put in the rec for the cake that it was store bought.?? Then the waiter tried to over charge us by 26.00? This was to be a special evening but I would never go back for sure. Ruined..Special Features:
- our serverbluesDined on 7/27/2013He was very good, Did not rush us, brought the food just at the right times. Very cheery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Allstar Band Rocks!billor99Dined on 7/26/2013We took our grown kids for a special occasion and had a blast dancing to songs we all knew & remembered! Thank you for an awesome time! We plan on coming back for other occasions and date nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sounds1nicknameDined on 7/26/2013Early group - Yellow - was great. After 9p All Star band phenominal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Night On The Town!!!!MAGWAIDined on 7/20/2013A friend and I made reservations to celebrate a special occassion. We arrived a little early, but were seated immediately. We had paid the cover charge to eat in their Music Room, which I would recommend to anyone that is a lover of jazz and blues music. There isn't a bad seat in the room and the band was fantastic. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. She made sure our drinks stayed filled and did not hurry us through our meal. She was very observant in our pace and put in the orders as we made our way through the appettizer, main course, and dessert. The food was excellent! We will definitely be coming back to sample more of it. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night out on vacationCDIowa13Dined on 7/20/2013My wife and I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere here. Able to get a great deal online for whole experience. Would do it again if back in the area. Decor was fun and music was really enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerTerryDined on 7/18/2013In West Palm for a concert. Thought we'd try BB Kings. It was Thursday night. Paid the $5 cover to sit in the band hall. We ordered Nachoes. The plate was so full we didn't order an entree. Food was very good. Waitress/Bartender kept drinks full and checked on us several times. The House Band had a great sound. They played two sets while we were there and started a third. We will go again whenever we're in a city with a BB King'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent12CC12Dined on 7/18/2013My collegues and I had an awesome time as a group! The food and live band was awesome. If you want to have fun, enjoy co-workers, be family oriented, and listen to good live music, go to BB Kings in West Palm Beach. The live band was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayGzNGDined on 7/13/2013Over priced drinks and food. The Fire alarm rang continuously for at least 30 to 45 minutes and no one addressed it. The Drinks good but overpriced. The food was just okay. The music was okay but a long time between sets. The waitress was attentive.
- RomanceNupeDined on 7/8/2013I took my girl there to have nice dinner with a live band and they did hit a home run. The waitress was more than helpful, the manager assisted even though our waitress had us taken care of very well. The music was great and they left us to our romantic dinner but showed up as soon as we decided we needed something. It wasnt crowded on a Thursday night so I like that even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerCassyDined on 7/6/2013Last week was my first time going to BB Kings, but I will surely return with friends and family to share in the experience :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has a cover!someoneDined on 7/5/2013We made a reservation for a large group but were surprised to still be asked for a $5 cover upon entering! There was no notification of a cover anywhere else, and those people who showed up minutes after 8pm ended up having to pay $10, to add insult to injury.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicesparklesannDined on 7/3/2013Overall the restaurant was very nice. Service and food moderate. It was our 10th Anniversary and was expecting fireworks for the Fourth. My food was not good however my husbands southern catfish was good. The waitress did not try to accommodate me. I left hungry and ordering from Cheesecake Factory across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jamming promotion celebrationWashDined on 6/29/2013I planned a surprised gathering for my husband on his promotion and it turned out perfect. I was able to bring in a cake and a few decorations. The food was as great and the atmosphere was assume . The house band was jamming and we all had a great time. We' ll be back soon!!! Thx BB Kings for making this event an success!!!Special Features:
- Good timesGmoneyDined on 6/29/2013Great place to get away and listen to music without the actual "get dressy" club scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Touristy but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2013I was surprised at how touristy this place was. It was as if we were at Disney World. Despite that, the food was decent. The reason we went was for the live music and it was really good. The place had a House of Blues feel to it. The staff was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedLechelDined on 6/29/2013My husband and I decided to step out of our comfort zone and we chose this restaurant. We especially enjoyed the live music during our dining experince. Although we traveled 1 hour to and from the restaurant it was worth the ride. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bar-B-QFoodLoverDined on 6/27/2013If you want great Memphis style food, this is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy customersatisfiedDined on 6/23/2013I have dined at BB King's in several states and have visited this location a couple times. I was extremely displeased with the service provided last Sunday evening. Once my family and I were seated by the hostess, no one acknowledged us or introduced themselves as being our waitress. I had to contact the manager to find out who was assigned to our table. Once I met the waitress, she was not very attentive, not friendly nor was she informative about the menu. I had to get up on several occasions to retrieve condiments and napkins because she did not check on her assigned table. The food, however, was delicious. The food is the reason I will return to BB King's. But I will probably not return to the West Palm beach location.Special Features:
- Birthday bashMsLVFDined on 6/22/2013I originally booked my reservation for 20 people and we had 30 people to come. BB Kings did a great job of accommodating me and my guest. Food was excellent and the atmosphere was awwesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightdna63Dined on 6/22/2013It was my wifeand I's first time going to BB Kings and it was outstanding!!!! The atmosphere is great the music from the live bands had the whole place jumping from young to old!! And the food was kickn!!!! Only thing was our waitress wasn't on top of it with the service. But we're definitely going back for more of BB's real soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bbq and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2013Great bbq and great service. Had the nachos as an appetizer and brisket for dinner. Both very good. Also was able to take advantage of happy hhour that ran til 7. Worth a visit.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 38th wedding anniversaryMDMLuvthemusicDined on 6/21/2013We had a very nice evening, food was excellent, my husband is a music connoisseur and loved the house band, And then stopped in to listen to the piano bar for 45 minutes on our way out. I felt the house band was a little loud, but it looked like the people dancing were having a great time. Would definately put this establishment on our "place to return list" next time we go out! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!MrJoeDined on 6/21/2013If you're looking for someplace to have dinner and a show go no further than BB King's. The whole staff were great and attentive, the food was great and the entertainment was outstanding. Professional service and entertainment. We showed up for dinner around 7 and were even impressed with the early band, but BB King's All Star's were outstanding. Can't say it enough. My new favorite place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were in the club so themicheleDined on 6/16/2013We were in the club so the kids could get a feeling for BB King era and the "" music coming from similar artist. Could have been just a little lower volume so folks can actually talk at the table. Server Great; Good Greasy Southern comfort food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "The food was amazing!! WeGetlikemeDined on 6/16/2013"The food was amazing!! We loved it. The person who waited on us was extremely helpful , personable and friendly. He was great! We will definitely go backSpecial Features:
- Fun and FriendlyDeesDined on 6/14/2013BB King's a great place to go dancing and to just have fun! The waiter I had wasn't available very much, I had to constantly call him to place my order and to add onto my order. Needless to say I didn't leave him a tip. However, the atmosphere there is fun! And I had a great time with my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like ribs.eatoutkingDined on 6/14/2013We came for dinner and not for the music show. We were seated in the main show area but requested a change to the quieter dinning area. The music volume was so loud we could not talk. The food was great. We both had ribs and the were excellent. The service was very good and we were their early before the late night crowd. I would recommend the food and would come back for the ribs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food, beverages, atmosphereTheresaDined on 6/8/2013The food, beverages, atmosphere and waitress was great. Had a really great time. Will definitely come again.Special Features:
- Wish the Food Was BetterGottheBluesDined on 6/8/2013The live bands were terrific! The music was soulful and energetic. But the food, the food was fair to mediocre at best. Such a shame. B.B. has a rockin' club, but I would not recommend eating dinner there. The spinach dip did not have any flavor. The red snapper portion was very small. I didn't particularly mind because it was overcooked and rubber-like. I seriously have my doubts that it was actually red snapper. The brownies that came along with the ice cream sundae tasted like they came from a box. Overall, very disappointing. B.B King must spend good money on the bands, because it is surely not on the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night with HusbandNightoutDined on 6/1/2013We had a rough start (hostess was rude) but thanks to Mr John Kennedy, it turned out to be a great experience. Food was good, drinks where great and band was full of energy. Will go again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lightingcll123Dined on 5/26/2013Couldn't see a thing, the table, menu, or food. Need table lights of some sort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Saturday NightRyanDined on 5/25/2013Great place to spend a Saturday night! Really good food, awesome music, and fun crowd. Would definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Night OutbambinaDined on 5/25/2013Fantastic Music, great ambience, friendly staff. Highly recommend for a fun night out either for couples or group. Lots of dancing going on. We will definitely be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicStewartDined on 5/25/2013Good food, excellent music and service. Would absolutely return
- Great Music - POOR FOOD AND SERVICETennismanDined on 5/25/2013As noted the music was great, but the service and food was poor............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.