B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
550 South Rosemary Ave. Suite 236
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bbkingclubs.com/
- Phone: 5614208600
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant side opens daily at 11:00am
Music Room opens Sunday-Thursday at 6:00pm, Friday and Saturday at 5:00pm. Both sides close Sunday-Thursday at 11:00pm, Friday and Saturday both sides close at 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BB King's Blues Club has catering menus to accommodate a celebration of any size. We offer hot appetizers, cold appetizers, dips, action stations, buffets and limited menus options. Visit www.bbkingclubs.com for our event packages.
- Entertainment: BB Kings offers live music every night of the week. The music starts with Blues and Jazz and slow rock and Roll. Then later in the evening we play Classic Soul and up tempo Rock and Roll.
- Special Events: BB King's Blues Club is known for its special events. We can hold up to 500 people seated and have live music every night. For more information contact email@example.com.
A word from B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach
BB Kings West Palm Beach is both a restaurant and a live music venue. Our menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. We have live music every night of the week that consists of Classic Rock, Blues, Classic Soul and Motown. All ages are welcome so please bring in the whole family and eat, drink, and dance your blues away.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- good but slowIluvwineVIPDined on 12/7/2013I have been here a few times. food is always good. but service seems to always be a little slow. other than it being slow its a good placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MusicclinFLDined on 12/7/2013The Band was David Shelley and Bluestone. They are a great blues band. The food was quite good. Fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terribledinnerfor2Dined on 11/30/2013We were given misinformation about how we could use our coupon. Our waitress was terrible. Our drinks were terrible. Our appetizersand dinners came out at the same time. We never were asked how our food was. It was a disaster. Also they played soul music not blues all night.
- Awesome!BeeGeeDined on 11/28/2013We went to BB King's on Thanksgiving evening. My Husband had the filet mignon, our son had the grilled salmon and I had the traditional Thanksgiving turkey meal, complete with stuffing and cranberry sauce. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. The band kept us entertained while waiting for our food. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great food and great entertainment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jamming on the Jazz SceneMSWORLD66Dined on 11/22/2013Had a great time the music was vibing. The food and specialty cocktails surprisingly on point. Enjoyed the fact that I was able to get a BB King Souvenir Glass with my specialty cocktail. Took in two Jazz sets one of which was the BB King House Band, the female vocalist could have stepped it up a notch. But other than that the scene was perfect.Special Features:
- Excellent service and reallyDotbDined on 11/22/2013Excellent service and really fun place. Dance floor and everyone was so friendly, my husband and I wee dancing with all these fun people.Special Features:
- Blues CLub?mstrydinerDined on 11/22/2013Lead in band was great!! Lots of blues music. House band played old rock and roll, should be B B King's Motown club.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disppontedyummyDined on 11/20/2013I usually don't give any establishment a bad review, however I have to say I was disappointed. We went there to hear the evening music and enjoy some food but there was no music The receptionist at the front told us there was music and we were seated near the stage. The band started to set up but never finished. Come to find out, after inquiring, the band had moved to the back area of the restaurant. They were playing away. It was too little too late since we were just about finished with our meal. Our food was good. So that's my tale of woe. I don't know if I would return.Special Features:
- Good venueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2013Great music....attentive staff.....would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as expectedrubrog4Dined on 10/30/2013Hi BBKing we expected an evening with live blues and atmosphere. But we find only 1 hour of music and a nearly empty restaurant. The waitress was outstanding, attentive and warm friendly, (even after payment of our bill, the same kindness as before! Sorry for my EnglishSpecial Features:
- The live music here is great,LarryVIPDined on 10/25/2013The live music here is great, but very loud. So if you want to talk to your table partner, request a table outside. The food was not very good, and the service was spotty at best. We will not return.Special Features:
- MusicJohnDined on 10/23/2013Very disappointed in the music...expected blues and got potpourri of rock, etc. I think BB King would have also been disappointed!
- took my mom out for the firstcurmDined on 10/19/2013took my mom out for the first time and she really enjoyed the music and the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BB'sluvgoodfoodDined on 10/19/2013It was my first time at BB King's. I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The only turn down was that the waiter had tables both inside and outside and it was kind of difficult to get his attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husbands BirthdayDromeoDined on 10/5/2013First time to BB Kings nothing to rave about, I had the Pork sandwich very dry, my husband had the ribs, meat came off the bone, but also extremely dry just had a ton of bbq sauce on it to moisten it. Very Dissapointed
- The service was excellent,HeadsDined on 10/4/2013The service was excellent, the food is good and the ambience was great.Special Features:
- Night on the town!SusieQ1Dined on 10/4/2013i was referred to BB Kings by a friend who frequent BB Kings often. I got more than I bargained for. It was very nice! We really enjoyed our selves. Food was good, price is right and the music and show is Great!. My night on the town was absolutely wonderful. This is a memorable occasion for us. We are definitely coming back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedlkgoodfoodDined on 9/28/2013Having experienced BB King's in Las Vegas my wife and I were excited to learn that we could eat there again in West Palm Beach. The Palm Beach restaurant was a major disappointment. Bad food, Bad sevice and an atmosphere that was nothing more than a weekend nightclub or should I say "meat-martket". No where near our experience in Vegas.Special Features:
- The food was excellent, asBluesLover208Dined on 9/26/2013The food was excellent, as usual. The band was good, but we were disappointed that they played more pop music than blues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- web site unclearmistyDined on 9/22/2013food was ok priced pretty well. however their website doesn't make it clear there is a "restaurant" area and a club area. my super special surprise for my jazz loving husband had no music! the jazz competition was in another, sold out place. So disappointedI would recommend this to a friend.
- crowardedpalm4beacherDined on 9/21/2013We loved that BB kings had a dance floor, however the tables around it were so squished together that you couldn't move. and don't eat there after 9 o'clock because the kitchen gets so backed up that you wait 2 hours for your food to come out.and forget if your waiter has a large group to attend to because you'll never get service on refills on your drink. they also did not play a lot of blues music which we thought that was the reason for the Blues Club.Special Features:
- Had a great time. Good food.cbabcockDined on 9/21/2013Had a great time. Good food. Good music live bands are great!Special Features:
- Enjoyed the food and the band.audbarDined on 9/21/2013Enjoyed the food and the band. Noisy because of the band but you have a choice there is a cover charge.Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentMONIDined on 9/14/2013Matthew my waiter was excellent the individual that called me to confirm my reservation was very misinformed and rude.I feel everyone should be on the same Page she gave me misinformed information of what i can and cant dowith setting up party.so i feel the staff should be more informed on the same page of reservations and informing customers in a courtous and respectful Mannerof policy and procedure.Special Features:
- Love the Funk2013Dined on 9/13/2013All Star Band = Awesome! Especially enjoyed the charisma of the lead guitar/singer, he made the night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it.MsHeardDined on 9/10/2013Flew into west palm beach from california for a cruise. Read about your place in hotel magazine. Decided to try it and found it to be excellent in every way. We are in our 50s and raised up on bbking, so as a tribute to our parents, and since enjoyed it bought tshirts and will visit your spot in vegas next time were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While the food was good, theMSAMASHDined on 9/8/2013While the food was good, the service was at best, just acceptable. Dishes came out incorrect and items were missed off the plates. We had 2 orders of the Southern Fried Catfish and neither came with the remoulade and when we asked for some or some tarter sauce, they charged fifty cents. One of these plates came with a corn muffin, the other did not. Obviously, the kitchen staff or the server can't figure out if plates are correct before leaving the kitchen and when they aren't, bring them to the table incorrect. A salad was ordered and it was the wrong one, so that also had to be sent back.
- outstanding bluesronnieDined on 9/7/2013Wonderful vibrant, exciting, place to go with that special someone to enjoy good music & food. The band is awesome. The servers are great. I would definitely go again.one of the best places I have been in a long time to listen to great blues musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly pleasedLove2dineDined on 9/6/2013Casual and relaxed feeling. Food was tasty and good size portions. Server explained a few meals which made selecting easier. Wait staff was very friendly and service was great. I was very happy with everything. Also enjoyed the music. There was plenty of room for dining and dancing. Look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A birthday to remember.....ModbijouDined on 9/2/2013We brought my daughter their to celebrate her birthday. The staff was AWESOME! They were full of energy, happy to serve and very accommodating. The Derek Mack Band was FANTASTIC! The music was great and the band's members had super personalities! We had a blast and my daughter said it was one of her best birthdays ever! Thank you! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceMar963Dined on 9/2/2013Took my mother and her friends out for Labor Day dinner. Everyone thouroughly enjoyed the appetizers, drinks and dinner. I would definitely reccommend...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ribs and music combo around!AmpddrummerDined on 8/31/2013B.B. Kings is a great place to take the family for special night out to see quality live musicianship. There aren't any other places I know of in South Florida where I feel comfortable taking my kids (ages 11, 14, 16) to have a taste of Memphis BBQ (my favorite!) and hear a great band. Thank you to B.B. Kings for providing just such an atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday CelebrationKristeeDined on 8/31/2013The spot was great only thing the server seemed as if he was trying to rush us out and we were still buying dessert and food. Other then that awesome, loved the music group at 9pmSpecial Features:
- Great sounding placeSue57Dined on 8/30/2013The layout and sound were perfect...no glitches in how the music was heard and on top of that, the food is definitely above par...my boyfriend has a six piece band and wants to play there and I hope he does! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shortman's endorsementshortmanDined on 8/24/2013Out of control fun and dining experience. Good food, GREAT BAND, good wait staff. Everyone was warm and cordial. Had a really GREAT TIME, fun dancing and listening. A gem of a club. Thank you so much. We will be back many times I am sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good time, great musicAngel2goDined on 8/24/2013We thought this was a good place to meet up with a group of friends who were in town. Their special dining offer of 2 4 $48.00 can't be beat ,the music throughout the night was fantastic and nice for dancing. Our server was really understanding about not rushing through the courses as we were there to catch up with one another as well as dine. Although, It was a bit loud when trying to carry out a conversation. The restaurant's location is ideal allowing you to walk around to shop, tons of other bars, or outdoor activities to enjoy other things to do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great but theEveningswithfriendsDined on 8/24/2013The food was great but the mucks was way too loud, unable to talk or even hear the waitress. It would be perfect if the turned the music down just a bit. Our ears were ringing.Special Features:
- It took the server foreverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2013It took the server forever to come to our table. Once she did we never really saw her that much. The food was not really that great, especially considering what the prices were. Also i asked for a side of bbq sauce, i was charged for it but was not informed until we got the bill. From looking at the website to seeing the resturant in person was very disapointing
- Loud!IrishLassDined on 8/11/2013The food was very good and the band was terrific. However, we both found it to be very very loud. The white singer, whose name we never got, was equally as good as any black entertainer we have ever heard. He had all the right moves and a really good voice. However, once again, the music drowned him out on occasion. My boyfriend wears hearing aids and he turned them off,. LOL It was also very difficult to have a conversation at our table. Other than that, it was a good evening, good food and good music. we both enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit will not be our lasttomsdinerDined on 8/10/2013I bought a restaurant.com certificate for BB Kings to try it out. My wife and I had the best time, the band was excellent, people were singling, dancing and having a great time. The food is excellent and the service was top notch. I would definitely recommend you try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.