B.B. King's Blues Club
152 2nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37201Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B.B. King's Blues Club
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://nashville.bbkingclubs.com/
- Phone: 6152562727
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11am Daily, Dinner: Sunday - Thursday until 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday until 11:00pm Late Night Menu: Sunday - Thursday until 11pm, Friday and Saturday until 1am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Robert Jordan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BB King's Blues Clubs has catering menus to accommodate a celebration of any size. WE offer hot appetizers, cold appetizer, hot and cold dips, actions stations, buffet options and limited menus. Visit www.bbkingclubs.com for our event packets.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for your next private event.
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Hurley 6152562727
- Entertainment: Live Music 7 nights a week! For a schedule of events go to www.bbkingclubs.com. BB King's Blues Club will have your guest jamming to music inspired by the King of Blues, the Queen of Motown and the Soul of Funk. The musicians will remind you why Aretha demanded R-E-S-P-E-C-T, why Tina left her good job in the city., why Ray has Georgia on his mind, and what the Temptations are talking about
- Special Events: BB King's Blues Club is known for its special events. We can hold up to 900 reception style and have live music nightly. Any group over 15 is given special attention and works with a Sales Manager. For more info contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from B.B. King's Blues Club
BB King’s Blues Club menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. Enjoy fried pickles, catfish, salmon, mouth watering steaks, lip smacking ribs and an array of wines that compliment every entree and satisfy any pallet. BB King’s also offers an entertaining club atmosphere where the music and dancing never stop, lively staff that keeps the party up, and a hot retail shop to help make your mark. To locals and travelers alike, BB King’s Blues Club is the spice of the night!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
B.B. King's Blues Club - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
B.B. King's Blues Club reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (56)good for groups (42)vibrant bar scene (41)late-night find (37)special occasion (26)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (16)kid-friendly (12)romantic (11)great for lunch (7)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Kid friendly live music jointOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I took a large group of high school students here while in Nashville. The atmosphere was very family/student friendly. The service was fairly fast and friendly. The live music was very loud but the band took frequent breaks so it made it a lot more enjoyable. I would come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningdubeyvesDined on 10/26/2014We were looking for good food and live music. They have a nice selection of beers and wines, as well as the food: local and nice varieties. The restaurant is located in the hot area of Nashville, where everybody seems on the party in the secured environment.Special Features:
- BB King'spatnpamDined on 10/24/2014In Nashville, working our way down Broadway bars and eateries. We were thinking BB King's would be touristy. We were pleasantly surprised at the value and high quality of food, service and entertainment compared to other strip restaurants in Nashville. Our server, Kaylee U was very knowledgeable. Margarita's were great, and Kaylee had a great sense of humor while serving a group who had been living it up for a while before arrival. The food was also unexpectedly top notch. The ribs are perfectly cooked and basted. The salmon dinner and shrimp and grits platter was awesome. Try the catfish bites as an appetizer and you won't be disappointed. Don't miss BB's if you are looking for great food, drink and music at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring ear plugsxyzaDined on 10/23/2014Musical talents was great - volume was over the top. Impossible to order a drink or food - waiter can't hear you!
- MontanaDined on 10/20/2014Overall this is a fun place with great music. The noise level was too loud for my liking for a restaurant. It's pretty much impossible to have a conversation - it was even difficult to talk to the waitress to order. The hostess was not friendly but the waitress was great. It seems like there are regular customers but I only go when I have out of town guest who want a Southern experience.Special Features:
- foxxPartyFoxxPartyDined on 10/19/2014Our experience was awesome....amazing table, great band, good food, great service.....server was real nice Would go back in a heartbeat!!!!! Fun...Fun.....Fun!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!PBandJDined on 10/16/2014Great music and great food! Had passed it up last time we were in Nashville but sooo glad we didn't this time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food plus great musicRCMonitorDined on 10/12/2014The night out at King's was swingin'. The music was good, the food was great and the service was excellent. Our waitress, Jackie, was over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food a bit disappointingCanadianvisitorsoct12Dined on 10/12/2014We've been to three BB's. Nashville's is better than Memphis but not nearly as good as Vegas. Food specifically ordered without scallions sprinkled on top came with them anyway and melted into the cheese. Another's brisket and potatoes were very cold and had to be heated. Entertainment was good, but room was so big it lacked warmth and ambience. We were entertained by Lamar's artwork. Won't return.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Food was fabulous. I has Memphis style ribs. My wife had the brisket. BB's all-star band was high energy and the song selection was spot on. Lead guitarist---FANTASTIC!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BBKING A CLASSICLadyDiDined on 10/6/2014Of course if you love BB King's music, you MUST go to this club. My pleasant surprise was really how good the food was!! The ribs were practically as great as mine and I consider mine the top of the list. Everyone else was pleased too. You MUST plan on enjoying the classic music because you will not be able to talk among your dinner partners until the break time. So be prepared for good food and loud, good music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014It was our 29th wedding anniversary, and we had a great time at B.B.King restaurant. We loved our seating near the stage and the music was good. Great job Jamie Higdon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ditkasfanDined on 9/26/2014Carl Stewart band was outstanding with great music complimenting our meal Our server Diana S did a fantastic job watching over our drinks melas and appetizers and took great care of us. Call ahead seating was easy to do and BB Kings called ahead of time to confirm we were coming. Excellent dinner and evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WeeklyDinerDined on 9/24/2014Great place for blues and Motown music played by Carl Stewart. My 81 year old mom had a blast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B.B. King's Blues ClubTRGilbertDined on 9/20/2014Go for the music, food and atmosphere. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The nashville kingchuckDined on 9/6/2014Great food, great music, with our reservation we waited less than five minutes to be seated. I had the chicken fried chicken with white cheddar mac & cheese and it was spot on all the way to the cornbread. The band as always was killer. The lead guitarist who we had heard seen before sat silent tonight. The band, "the rhythm section" was awesome and the drummer was the lead singer, so impressive. Good mix of blues, Motown, older and more recent rock. Even the wait staff was dancing great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014very entertaining and the food was good,we enjoyed the the music and the city of Nashville,tn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good foodThorswifeDined on 8/28/2014The appetizers are perfect. It is so much fun to go with a group of friends and everyone order different items...all are good especially the fried green tomatoes...Reservations at 5:00 gets you good music without a cover.Special Features:
- AnniversarytravelingmommaDined on 8/26/2014The food was delicious And the music was excellent! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Music, Lackluster ServiceEmilyODined on 8/22/2014I booked a table for 12 at 7PM through Open Table a few weeks in advance. We arrived on time and waited ten minutes for the staff to set up a high top, we asked to be moved to a set of low tables that had been vacated when we arrived. The hostesses informed me they didn't actually hold tables or take reservations and what I had effectively done was a 'call ahead' and there wasn't a low table they could seat us at. They eventually saw the low tables we were referring to and relocated us. A very confusing and lackluster experience when you're making reservations and from out of town. The Friday night music was a series of two awesome blues bands. The food was affordable, but nothing to write home about. I'd say go for the atmosphere!
- highlight of the visitlov2eatDined on 8/21/2014All I can say is awesome from to staff to food and musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotDavePVIPDined on 8/7/2014Take in Nashville the way you're supposed to with great food, drink and music! The service was outstanding and the fried pickles are the best I have ever had....Special Features:
- No reservations on SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014When our group of 8 showed up on Saturday after making reservation via OpenTable we were informed they do not accept reservations on Saturday's. Luckily it was not that busy and we didn't have to wait very long.
- Plan AheadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The overall experience of BB Kings was very good, the food was qute fresh and in large portion. Reservations NEEDED to be made over 4 days in advance which was a bit of a struggle when much of the trip to nashville was based upon gonog where the music sounded good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great music, great vibeGreatdinersDined on 7/31/2014We really enjoyed our evening at BB Kings in Nashville. The house band were sensational and, sitting right next to the stage as we were, we received the full experience! Food was very good and atmosphere overall was great. We would certainly recommend an evening at BB'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting to know NashvilleNewcastleDined on 7/30/2014A really enjoyable meal with excellent live music. Steaks were excellent. Service helpful and attentive will definitely go again if we return to NashvilleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening to RememberWeLoveBBsDined on 7/30/2014We were coming to BB Kings to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. The staff was outstanding, from the hostess, to our waiter. We were seated quickly and the music and entertainment was the best we experienced in Nashville. our dinners were amazing. My ribs were the best I tasted while visiting the southern states. We were both delighted, and would recommend to friends. Definitely will return when we are in the Nashville area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and GREAT live music!PeterSNYDined on 7/27/2014Great food and GREAT live music! The atmosphere is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!!!!!luv2dineDined on 7/25/2014It was a great experience. Me and my wife really enjoyed ourselves. Will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome MusicRochelleVIPDined on 7/23/2014Food was ok, they had a great selection. Band volume was way too load for dinner music. Great night life spot.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendedDWM1Dined on 7/21/2014Great way to spend an evening! Food was outstanding as well as the service. Prices were reasonable. Noise level was loud but not unexpected considering a band was performing. Musical entertainment was quite good!! Would definitely go back if I return to Nashville.Special Features:
- MusicLuvBluesDined on 7/21/2014I came to see Stacy Mitchhart and he didn't disappoint. Great show!Special Features:
- Great ClubrosannaDined on 7/20/2014Good food, good price, excellent music, good drinks, nice people - what do you want more!Special Features:
- Fantastic!!Jan2ezzeDined on 7/20/2014Absolutely fantastic music and ambience! I wish there were one of these in Richmond, VA!! The food was very tasty and service was excellent! Such a great venue and great talent! So much more my type of place than the bars on the strip! I was in Nashville 3 nights and I went to BB Kings Blues Club all three nights!!! Love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order the ribsklby34Dined on 7/20/2014Full rack dripping with good ole BBQ sauce was lip smacking and finger licking good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatthebeeDined on 7/18/2014I had read several reviews that raved about the food, particularly, the bbq. I ordered the ribs, after people said how great they are. For $13.00 you get 4 ribs with hardly any meat on them, and two small sides (about 3 tablespoons of each). I only weigh 107 pounds so if I tell you the portions were small, trust me. The dinner was ok, nothing more than that. The live music was good and made the experience there fun. ALSO, beware that although we thought we had a firm reservation through Open Table, when we got there, they said that the reservations are never really firm, they just put you higher up on the waiting list. Open Table should look into this.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night at B. B. King'sheron64Dined on 7/18/2014Carl Stewart and his band were superb! The ribs and the grilled salmon were excellent, the service attentive but not intrusive. And how many places can you go where there is so much diversity and so much good will? White, black, brown; young, middle-aged, old; singles, couples, families with kids, parties, celebrations--everybody loves the blues! Smiles all around. We had a memorable evening, and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!WeMissNashvilleDined on 7/18/2014We were in town for our 5th wedding anniversary. Having never been to Nashville we were relying on others to give us dinner ideas. Glad we reserved the table for 6pm. About 6:30-7:00 the place was PACKED! Can totally see why. The food was fantastic and the music was great. We will recommend to anyone we talk to!!! Side note, if you've never been to Nashville...GO! I'm from close to New York City and while NYC will always have my heart, Nashville touches the soul!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food!TNmomDined on 7/17/2014The shrimp and grits were awesome and don't skip dessert - the peach cobbler in the cast iron skillet was so good! The music was also very good. An all around great experience for our 5th anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Music-Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014The artist performing the night we went was absolutely amazing! The service was great as well! Very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.