B.B. King's Blues Club
152 2nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37201Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B.B. King's Blues Club
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://nashville.bbkingclubs.com/
- Phone: 6152562727
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11am Daily, Dinner: Sunday - Thursday until 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday until 11:00pm Late Night Menu: Sunday - Thursday until 11pm, Friday and Saturday until 1am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Robert Jordan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BB King's Blues Clubs has catering menus to accommodate a celebration of any size. WE offer hot appetizers, cold appetizer, hot and cold dips, actions stations, buffet options and limited menus. Visit www.bbkingclubs.com for our event packets.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for your next private event.
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Hurley 6152562727
- Entertainment: Live Music 7 nights a week! For a schedule of events go to www.bbkingclubs.com. BB King's Blues Club will have your guest jamming to music inspired by the King of Blues, the Queen of Motown and the Soul of Funk. The musicians will remind you why Aretha demanded R-E-S-P-E-C-T, why Tina left her good job in the city., why Ray has Georgia on his mind, and what the Temptations are talking about
- Special Events: BB King's Blues Club is known for its special events. We can hold up to 900 reception style and have live music nightly. Any group over 15 is given special attention and works with a Sales Manager. For more info contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from B.B. King's Blues Club
BB King’s Blues Club menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. Enjoy fried pickles, catfish, salmon, mouth watering steaks, lip smacking ribs and an array of wines that compliment every entree and satisfy any pallet. BB King’s also offers an entertaining club atmosphere where the music and dancing never stop, lively staff that keeps the party up, and a hot retail shop to help make your mark. To locals and travelers alike, BB King’s Blues Club is the spice of the night!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
B.B. King's Blues Club - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
B.B. King's Blues Club reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (52)good for groups (44)vibrant bar scene (43)late-night find (37)special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (17)kid-friendly (12)romantic (11)great for lunch (9)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- The nashville kingchuckDined on 9/6/2014Great food, great music, with our reservation we waited less than five minutes to be seated. I had the chicken fried chicken with white cheddar mac & cheese and it was spot on all the way to the cornbread. The band as always was killer. The lead guitarist who we had heard seen before sat silent tonight. The band, "the rhythm section" was awesome and the drummer was the lead singer, so impressive. Good mix of blues, Motown, older and more recent rock. Even the wait staff was dancing great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014very entertaining and the food was good,we enjoyed the the music and the city of Nashville,tn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good foodThorswifeDined on 8/28/2014The appetizers are perfect. It is so much fun to go with a group of friends and everyone order different items...all are good especially the fried green tomatoes...Reservations at 5:00 gets you good music without a cover.Special Features:
- AnniversarytravelingmommaDined on 8/26/2014The food was delicious And the music was excellent! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Music, Lackluster ServiceEmilyODined on 8/22/2014I booked a table for 12 at 7PM through Open Table a few weeks in advance. We arrived on time and waited ten minutes for the staff to set up a high top, we asked to be moved to a set of low tables that had been vacated when we arrived. The hostesses informed me they didn't actually hold tables or take reservations and what I had effectively done was a 'call ahead' and there wasn't a low table they could seat us at. They eventually saw the low tables we were referring to and relocated us. A very confusing and lackluster experience when you're making reservations and from out of town. The Friday night music was a series of two awesome blues bands. The food was affordable, but nothing to write home about. I'd say go for the atmosphere!
- highlight of the visitlov2eatDined on 8/21/2014All I can say is awesome from to staff to food and musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotDavePVIPDined on 8/7/2014Take in Nashville the way you're supposed to with great food, drink and music! The service was outstanding and the fried pickles are the best I have ever had....Special Features:
- No reservations on SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014When our group of 8 showed up on Saturday after making reservation via OpenTable we were informed they do not accept reservations on Saturday's. Luckily it was not that busy and we didn't have to wait very long.
- Plan AheadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The overall experience of BB Kings was very good, the food was qute fresh and in large portion. Reservations NEEDED to be made over 4 days in advance which was a bit of a struggle when much of the trip to nashville was based upon gonog where the music sounded good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great music, great vibeGreatdinersDined on 7/31/2014We really enjoyed our evening at BB Kings in Nashville. The house band were sensational and, sitting right next to the stage as we were, we received the full experience! Food was very good and atmosphere overall was great. We would certainly recommend an evening at BB'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting to know NashvilleNewcastleDined on 7/30/2014A really enjoyable meal with excellent live music. Steaks were excellent. Service helpful and attentive will definitely go again if we return to NashvilleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening to RememberWeLoveBBsDined on 7/30/2014We were coming to BB Kings to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. The staff was outstanding, from the hostess, to our waiter. We were seated quickly and the music and entertainment was the best we experienced in Nashville. our dinners were amazing. My ribs were the best I tasted while visiting the southern states. We were both delighted, and would recommend to friends. Definitely will return when we are in the Nashville area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and GREAT live music!PeterSNYDined on 7/27/2014Great food and GREAT live music! The atmosphere is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!!!!!luv2dineDined on 7/25/2014It was a great experience. Me and my wife really enjoyed ourselves. Will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome MusicRochelleVIPDined on 7/23/2014Food was ok, they had a great selection. Band volume was way too load for dinner music. Great night life spot.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendedDWM1Dined on 7/21/2014Great way to spend an evening! Food was outstanding as well as the service. Prices were reasonable. Noise level was loud but not unexpected considering a band was performing. Musical entertainment was quite good!! Would definitely go back if I return to Nashville.Special Features:
- MusicLuvBluesDined on 7/21/2014I came to see Stacy Mitchhart and he didn't disappoint. Great show!Special Features:
- Great ClubrosannaDined on 7/20/2014Good food, good price, excellent music, good drinks, nice people - what do you want more!Special Features:
- Fantastic!!Jan2ezzeDined on 7/20/2014Absolutely fantastic music and ambience! I wish there were one of these in Richmond, VA!! The food was very tasty and service was excellent! Such a great venue and great talent! So much more my type of place than the bars on the strip! I was in Nashville 3 nights and I went to BB Kings Blues Club all three nights!!! Love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order the ribsklby34Dined on 7/20/2014Full rack dripping with good ole BBQ sauce was lip smacking and finger licking good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatthebeeDined on 7/18/2014I had read several reviews that raved about the food, particularly, the bbq. I ordered the ribs, after people said how great they are. For $13.00 you get 4 ribs with hardly any meat on them, and two small sides (about 3 tablespoons of each). I only weigh 107 pounds so if I tell you the portions were small, trust me. The dinner was ok, nothing more than that. The live music was good and made the experience there fun. ALSO, beware that although we thought we had a firm reservation through Open Table, when we got there, they said that the reservations are never really firm, they just put you higher up on the waiting list. Open Table should look into this.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night at B. B. King'sheron64Dined on 7/18/2014Carl Stewart and his band were superb! The ribs and the grilled salmon were excellent, the service attentive but not intrusive. And how many places can you go where there is so much diversity and so much good will? White, black, brown; young, middle-aged, old; singles, couples, families with kids, parties, celebrations--everybody loves the blues! Smiles all around. We had a memorable evening, and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!WeMissNashvilleDined on 7/18/2014We were in town for our 5th wedding anniversary. Having never been to Nashville we were relying on others to give us dinner ideas. Glad we reserved the table for 6pm. About 6:30-7:00 the place was PACKED! Can totally see why. The food was fantastic and the music was great. We will recommend to anyone we talk to!!! Side note, if you've never been to Nashville...GO! I'm from close to New York City and while NYC will always have my heart, Nashville touches the soul!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food!TNmomDined on 7/17/2014The shrimp and grits were awesome and don't skip dessert - the peach cobbler in the cast iron skillet was so good! The music was also very good. An all around great experience for our 5th anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Music-Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014The artist performing the night we went was absolutely amazing! The service was great as well! Very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place.brianDined on 7/16/2014Spent a week in Nashville visiting the sights. B.B.'s was the highlight of our stay. Even better than the Grand Ole Opry. Will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- badtableDined on 7/11/2014I have been here several times without making reservations. I was taking family out to celebrate birthday so to ensure that we would have a good table for dinner & show, I tried doing this on line. It was terrible seating and there was better seating available. After asking about three different people we were allowed to move, while those without reservations were given good tables (I asked them). I don't think that I will be using this service again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B.B. King's Blues Clubfood4thoughtDined on 7/11/2014B.B. King's Blues Club was everything I was hoping for. This was my first trip to Nashville,so naturally I chose Open Table to find a great place to dine and see a show. I was not disappointed. The food was outstanding,the service was great and the live music was the best.Special Features:
- Great spot for live music!CillaDined on 7/10/2014We chose to eat here because we wanted a good seat for the blues band. Probably wouldn't do that again. We were seated at a table right in front of the stage only to be told it was reserved and we had to move. Then we were shuffled around a bit more before being led back to the "reserved" table. The food was ok. Overall 4 stars because of our awesome server and the very talented blues band.I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's BB KIng's Baby!!!JohnnyGuitarDined on 7/9/2014Went in for dinner and a show by Bekka Bramlett. The food was great. The drinks were right on. The staff was so friendly. We had an amazing time. I would go 7 nights a week if I could handle it! If you're looking to have a good time, nothing will hold you back here. If you're looking for a decent meal in a nice place, they can do that too. This place is great!!!Special Features:
- Nashville Business MealEugeneDined on 7/8/2014We had a really nice meal and top quality entertainment. Two of our party were from India and they really enjoyed the ambience, the food, the clientele, the service and the entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TrackMomTrackMomDined on 7/4/2014Had reservations for 12 on 4th of July at 7:00pm. Waited 5-10 minutes table was ready. Waited about 30-40 minutes for our food but it was 4th of July and 12 people! Overall we all enjoyed BB King Experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 4th of July dinnerValentine2014Dined on 7/4/2014Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere very well before going to watch the fireworks.Special Features:
- FAM'TAB'ULOUStonton34Dined on 6/29/2014I WANTED TO GIVE MY AUNT AND UNCLE A SPECIAL NIGHT (ANNIVERSARY), SOMETHING THAT THEY CAN REMEMBER AND BRAG TO THEIR FRIENDS IN CALIFORNIA, AND IT WORKED! THE BAND WAS ON POINT, AND GRANTED OUR REQUEST FOR THE ANNIVERSARY COUPLE. THEY ENJOYED THE NIGHT OUT AND ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT! THE FOOD WAS GOOD AND THE SERVER WAS VERY POLITE AND CHECKED ON US CONTINOUSLY, WHICH IS RARE TO FIND, MOST OF THE SERVERS YOU WON'T SEE UNTIL THEY HAND YOU THE BILL. THANK YOU FOR A NIGHT WE ALL WILL REMEMBER AND REVISIT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bluesout4tourDined on 6/27/2014Tourists from Canada, great experience, great food, catfish was cooked perfect. Well air conditioned, service very prompt considering the place was packed. Found it a little loud at times, but, it's a blues restaurant and everyone is involved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Music & Drinks (not food).EnjoyingLifeDined on 6/25/2014B.B. King's Blues Club in Nashville was on my 'must try' list. I knew it was a tourist stop but heck, I was a tourist. Making the reservation was easy and recommended. We were seated quickly. The band was just about to get started when we ordered our drinks. It was a pretty fun spot so far. My wife ordered a steak and I wanted to try the ribs. It took a while to get our beers but it was fairly busy. The music was good, the drinks were good, BUT THE FOOD WAS NOT. The only thing good that we ordered were the hush puppies. So I recommend this place for a few beers, good music, and some appetizers to start off your night to hit other spots around town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wicked-Good MusicOperaLoverDined on 6/23/2014As one might expect from a restaurant with this name, the live music was fabulous. The place is loud! The food is quite good and the servicewas both friendly and helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Motown MargaritaKygirlDined on 6/23/2014I rarely drink & this drink had so little alcohol in it that I couldn't taste it much less even get a slight buzz. At $10.99 this was very overpriced. I thought I was getting a $5.00 special. There was no option if I didn't want the souvenir glass. I didn't even make it out the door with the glass. Food was great, but noise was too loud & this drink was a rip off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- live music greatentertainmentDined on 6/18/2014The band was outstanding and food okay. Fried pickles were fried too hard, however the meal was not bad. Overall we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BB KING'SJLtrucksDined on 6/17/2014FOOD WAS GREAT, MUSIC WAS EVEN BETTER. OUTSTANDINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.