B.B. King's Blues Club - Las Vegas
3400 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
B.B. King's Blues Club - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bbkingclubs.com/index.php?page=lvhome
- Phone: 7022425465
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Oscar Pena
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: BB King's Blues Club offers catering menus to accommodate a celebration of any size. We offer hot appetizers, cold appetizers, hot dips, cold dips, actions stations, buffet options and limited menus. Visit www.bbkingclubs.com for our event packet. If you would like to book an event of 15 or more guest you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702.242.5464
- Entertainment: DANCE Come jam with us nightly to music inspired by the King of Blues, Queen of Motown and the Soul of Funk. The World's finest musicians including our own All Star bands will remind you why Aretha demanded R-E-S-P-E-C-T, why Tina left her good job in the City, why Ray has Georgia on his mind and what the Temptations are talking about. Don't let the thrill be gone, let the good times roll and dance your blues away.
- Special Events: BB King's Blues Club is known for its special events. We can hold up to 500 seated and have live music nightly. Any group with 15 or more is given special attention by our Sales Managers. For more information e-mail email@example.com.
A word from B.B. King's Blues Club - Las Vegas
BB King's is located in the Mirage. Our menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. You will find there is something for everyone from our lip-smacking ribs to grilled salmon, fried dill pickles to gumbo from the bayou, and finish it all off with a helping of warm banana bread pudding served with a southern comfort caramel glaze. It's good for the soul. Step up to any one of our four full-service bars for an assortment of beer, wine and mixed drinks. Sip any one of our top ten specialty drinks or shooters and take home a BB King's souvenir glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
B.B. King's Blues Club - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- after reserving here for aOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/13/2012after reserving here for a group of 8 people in las vegas, we arrived at the restaurant to find out it had officially closed the night before. after looking for more info online and having received my confirmation, there was no mention that the restaurant was closed. we were very disappointed and had no where to go at 8pm with 8 people....
- This was the perfect placePBJMVIPDined on 11/10/2012This was the perfect place to go after our conference & unwind with the whole team. We had 8 people & everyone had a great time. The food was great, drinks were fun & nothing was too expensive (for Vegas). The $5 cover was well worth the awesome entertainment.Special Features:
- Overall poor. Would not recommend.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Greet staff was in welcoming and almost rude. Wait staff was very slow. Bands were good but too loud. Memphis location much better.
- Great experience!!!! TheirOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2012Great experience!!!! Their chicken nachos are awesome! The chicken and ribs was also great however the chicken was a bit salty.Special Features:
- Service was great and bandOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/5/2012Service was great and band was fantastic (Grant Garland)
- The tax for our meal was ridiculousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/4/2012The tax for our meal was ridiculous 20 percent of the bill. When we enquirer why it was so much we were told it included an entertainment tax and also taxes on the drinks and appetizers we got free with coupons. What a rip off!! Would not recommend for this reason alone. Also, I love music but it was way too loud and we were sitting in the back of the restaurant.
- Unexpected fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/4/2012We were surprised to find such a delightful venue in a space we never would have discovered without searching Open Table, so thanks for that! The band was far far above your average entertainment during dinner; and we found the food to be better than average. Our waiter was wonderful. We have already recommended this place to a bunch of people, including several that we don't even know!
- Very good food great liveDusk78Dined on 11/3/2012Very good food great live band. But ask for drinks prices as not on menu and can come as a surprise when the bill comes.Special Features:
- Fantastic food, awesome bandOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/3/2012The food was awesome the meat fell off the bone on the ribs and the chicken was so juicy and tender it melted in your mouth. The band was first rate and the lead guitarists was incredible. Though I thought the draft beers were expensive plan on $100-$125 per couple.Special Features:
- Food was average Band wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2012Food was average Band was good but not very energetic I guess that is what you get with a cover band!!! Beer was pricey with a 5 dollar cover charge!!!!!!
- Come for Blues, Stay for Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2012The food was better than it had to be. Great service from the bar. But, it's all about the amazing house band they had, playing amazing Blues!Special Features:
- Outstading value for the amountOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2012Outstading value for the amount of entertainment! We enjoyed this more than any other Vegas dinner show we've seen!!! This was our second visit and we will go again the next time we're in town! Food was very good, service was very good, and the band was amazing!!Special Features:
- Food & music = Win Win !KirkleapDined on 10/31/2012Great music & good down home cooking make for a good time !Special Features:
- Needed to move, because weOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/30/2012Needed to move, because we were by the kitchen. The band was fair and not bluesSpecial Features:
- The service was horrible -OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/29/2012The service was horrible - so slow and it was not even busy. We watched several tables get up and walk out before they had an opportunity to order. I ordered a salad and asked if there was cheese in the dressing. The server said, "no, not in the vinaigrette" - and when it came out there were huge chunks of feta in it. Overall, the music was the only highlight - the food was mediocre, but way over-priced.
- The food, music and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/29/2012The food, music and ambiance was great. This is a nightclub atmosphere with a laid back blues vibe. I had the catfish bites to start and the gumbo. The gumbo had a nice bite to it and was very filling. Service was slow and we sat with empty glasses for much of the night. I question the $5.00 per person cover charge. I understand paying the cover charge if you are just going to drink but you would think it could be waived for those who are having supper. I would return, for both the food and music. This would be great place for a night out with a group of friends.Special Features:
- Early dinner 10/26; greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2012Early dinner 10/26; great food and good music. The band was not known to me, but sounded great and was all we wanted. Recommended for a great time and for groups who want to have fun.Special Features:
- The food at B. B. Kings' inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012The food at B. B. Kings' in Vegas was great as was the one in Memphis. The music was very good and the band energetic. Always a pleasure to visit this restaurant. Our table could have been better located as there was plenty of room elsewhere in the building.
- The music was too loud forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2012The music was too loud for dinner music. Couldt even talk to each other while dining.
- not what you say it isOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/22/2012Food is very Good, There is no B.B. king Music at all, they played anything but BB King Blues, Some blues fans that I took with me, where upset about it, and blame me for lying, I had to go and find the waiter in order to get the check, since he was not around, Prices are not what you offer or say they are, anyway, the test group was unsatisfied average as I am, the big group 240 pax, will be taken somewhere else.
- Grant Garland and the AllOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Grant Garland and the All Stars are excellent - $5 a head cover charge is a bargain.Special Features:
- the food was good, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012This was a special occasion and no consideration was given to the request. Front desk position is crucial to setting the tone. This staff was too young, no finesse! Our waitress appeared inexperienced.
- Excellent dinner but the breadFoodjunkieVIPDined on 10/19/2012Excellent dinner but the bread pudding is to die for! Band that was playing that evening was outstanding. Overall a positive experienceSpecial Features:
- refreshing, doOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Refreshing, fun evening with great food and entertainment.Special Features:
- We went for an early dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2012We went for an early dinner. Our food was good. I loved the chili spaghetti! Our WAITRESS was not the best. She never came to check on us and more or less just dumped our plates on the table.
- We really enjoyed our timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012We really enjoyed our time at BB Kings. The food was excellent - great BBQ and the best macaroni and cheese! Can't say enough about the live music - one of the very best bands we had ever heard. Very rare to hear someone sing Aretha Franklin's songs as good or better than Aretha does!Special Features:
- Had a wonderful time and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2012Had a wonderful time and the house band was excellent!Special Features:
- The live music was fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2012The live music was fantastic. I would suggest this place for anyone looking for a good time with good food and great blues.Special Features:
- Just the Blues!!StanBDined on 10/11/2012I love the Blues, so why not go to B.B.King's while in Vegas. The band was outstanding, that's the reason to come here. The food was very good, but way over priced for what you get. While the Ribs were rubbed with the best rub I've had in a while, the "large" portion for $24 only has 8 ribs(a little over half a rack). The service was fair at best, slow to appear, and not the friendliest server I've had. I'll be back, but this time I'll sit at the bar and enjoy the music.Special Features:
- Great Fun, Great FoodBWHARDined on 10/8/2012Want a fun place to dine.... THIS IS IT! Great food and entertainment with a lively atmosphere. Lots of Fun.Special Features:
- This place not only had greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2012This place not only had great food but great live music. I will definitely visit next time I am in Vegas!!Special Features:
- what a great experience withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2012what a great experience with good tunes and awsome food,the banana bread pudding was incredable.the service was very good,fast and very helpful servers.i would recomend B.B. King's Blues Club to any of my friends or others who might travel to vegas..Special Features:
- This our 4th visit to BB'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2012This our 4th visit to BB's in Vegas. Each time was to have dinner while enjoying the Memphas All Stars. Our waiter was exceptional and should be recognized beyound a gratuity. When we travel to Vegas, we always book a Sunday evening at BB's
- Just another sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2012The food was a bit above average. The ambiance wasn't anything special. We were disappointed that there was a sports bar included in the blues club.. The televisions and the ensuing vocal moise was distracting and interferred with hearing the music. The musicians were phenominal. We called twice to get directions and the telephone was never answered.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed our nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/2/2012I really enjoyed our night at BB Kings, the only disappointment was that we were expecting blues music & it was more pop music. We also had to pay a $5 fee on entry for the music which we were not aware of in advance. The food was good & the music very loud but overall we did have a good night. Beware, if you need to visit the ladies or gents, there are none in the venue, you have to use the ones situated on the casino floor which is a bit of a walk.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/30/2012We had a wonderful time at BB King's Las Vegas! The food was delicious and there were so many menu options we want to go back as soon as possible! The band was fun and very talented. We had a mixed-age group and all agreed it was a good time!
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012We came here for the music and were not disappointed they were brilliant there was a good crowd and we were up dancing which was nice as when your over 40 there's not many places you feel comfortable to dance. The food though not height of cuisine it was really tasty and personally a lot better than food I've been served at some of the very expensive places in Vegas especially for the price, service was good really friendly guy, all in all we had a great night and would have gone back if had had time.Special Features:
- Too pricy for what it isOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012The food was ok... The $10 dollar cover fee was rediculos! We were there at 8:30pm before the $10 cover fee was suppose to start we heard the band sing one song before they went on a break. By the time we were finished with dinner the band went back on stage so we stayed for a few more songs before leaving. They should discount people who are there for dinner to a lesser cover fee and add it to the bill at the end. The food was over priced for what it was.
- The live entertainment wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2012The live entertainment was really nice, the jazz performances were authentic and lively, great place to hang for a laid back club experience...Special Features:
- The food was fair to goodjulienDined on 9/24/2012The food was fair to good depending on what was ordered. The service was terribly slow. Meals not served at the same time, drinks missed, then when we were driving back noticed that we had used a coupon on 2 for one drinks, my mother ordered a wine then a chocolate shot, was charged for two glasses of wine and the shot. She never recieved the second glass of wine. The server said we could order anything and the cheaper one would be the free one.Did not leave a great impression, we weren't even that large of a group 7 people.