Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa
2223 North Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33607Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shopinternationalplaza.com/directory/bazille_inside_nordstrom
- Phone: 8138754400
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday -Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa
Bistro at Nordstrom.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (69)fit for foodies (30)kid-friendly (18)neighborhood gem (13)great for brunch (11)special occasion (10)hot spot (9)good for groups (8)romantic (4)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great for special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Our family loves the food in Bazille, we also liked it before when it was the Bistro! We had a bridal luncheon a few years ago and it was a fabulous time for all guests. The women in our family love to meet here for birthday's for lunch then go shopping at Nordstrom! What a great way to have a wonderful day good food and shopping what more can you ask for! Thank youSpecial Features:
- Service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Ana, our server, was excellent. She brought our drinks immediately, didn't rush us to take our orders and didn't interrupt our conversation during our stay. She was very polite and pleasant. We will visit again. Food, as always, was fabulous--we had delicious salads! Our table was waiting for us when we arrived at our reserved time at Noon...no waiting!Special Features:
- Location , location, locationlisaVIPDined on 8/28/2014Average food, great service . All soups are cream based and calorie laden. Roasted Brussel sprouts were a winner. Salads are typical pedestrian offerings . Bread is not worth calories . No sourdough or French here . The baguette tasted frozen and heated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For something differentLAOnSceneVIPDined on 8/26/2014The menu is unique and very taste-sensational! Service is attentive. Great for lunch or dinner. Reservation recommended.Special Features:
- Lunch or dinnerItsaboutthymeDined on 8/22/2014Food is tasty; wait staff professional, food order to food received...not worth it...Nordstrom's cafe was incredible with food, service, food order to food received...new cafe, Bazille-Nordstrom's...not worth the wait, ordinarily delicious French fries were cold...waited 35 minutes for a Chicken Ceasar Salad; 30 minutes for a cup of coffee; restaurant was half empty on a Friday evening...lunch time, same wait twice as busy...not up to Nordstrom's standard of service...key word ... waitSpecial Features:
- Fabulous Food...Service Not SoLoveToEatVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our group loved our meals. Service though was extremely slow and server never refilled drinks or came back to table to check on us after food was delivered by others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCrawriteDined on 8/16/2014This is a very nice restaurant with many great choices. Everything is really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favespickyBDined on 8/14/2014Always enjoy the food Service is consistently great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!eaterouterDined on 8/14/2014Food is always wonderful! Service can occasionally be a bit lackluster, although mostly good and sometimes great, and can be loud when very crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient and tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Very loud and busy most times I've been there, but always tasty and a good beer and wine list. A great place to stop after a busy Nordy's visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location, location, locationlisaVIPDined on 8/9/2014I have eaten here a few times. Never seen a soup of the day that was not cream based or laden with cheese. Salads were OK. No bread on table and rather pedestrian rolls when we request. The most memorable item on the menu is the brussel sprouts.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014As always, the food and service were great! Eat here often with friends! Good variety on the menu and the ambiance is wonderful; never feel rushed and staff is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's loud!!Bella01VIPDined on 7/24/2014The ceiling should be finished to help with the noise level!!!! It's way past Energetic. Love it. But it's loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kbrownDined on 7/18/2014I've been to nordstroms many times with friends. They keep taking my favorite sandwich off the menu, but can still order it if you ask. The sandwich keeps getting smaller though the flavor is still there. For the first time ever, my fries were on the verge of being cold. It was my first disappointing food experience at Nordstroms and I hope it was just a fluke.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud !!Luv2eatVIPDined on 7/16/2014Too loud. I thought the remodel would fix the noise level...it made it louder. Best not to eat there at peak hours.Special Features:
- Too loud, food & service excellentOldfriendDined on 7/12/2014Met for reunion with old friends that hadn't seen each other in 10yrs. Appetizers and salads were terrific. Server was wonderful and allowed us time to visit and eat while taking our time. Place was too loud thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ladies Lunch PlaceTampaFoodie8Dined on 7/11/2014Bazille is our ladies lunch place on Fridays. The food and service are great. Using Open Table for seating makes it easy to get in and out.Special Features:
- We love itjeandDined on 7/6/2014We always enjoy the food. Service is now better since they changed it to full service. The addition of a full bar is great. Never had a bad meal!Special Features:
- Special occasion lunchKikiDined on 7/2/2014Staff always attentive. Lunchtime Bday celebration for my sister. For some reason, my sisters and I always choose Bazille to celebrate in and it never fails. Entree and dessert delicious as always. I don't like to share our fave restaurants, but apparently, Bazille is a south Tampa and Internatl Mall fave lunch spot also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereGreat4DatesDined on 6/18/2014Bazille's provided my girlfriend and I wonderful food and a lovely environment for the two of us during the lunch hour. Despite how busy the restaurant seemed, she and I were attended quickly and that kind of service never wavered. I know my girlfriend appreciates the modern look of the establishment, whereas I enjoy the soft jazz that often plays in the background as it allows us to talk to one another without having to talk over the music. 9/10, would dine again.Special Features:
- DishdivaDined on 6/18/2014I LOVE taking clients to Bazille! The service is ALWAYS great and the food awesome.Special Features:
- My favorite at International MallLambiePieVIPDined on 6/13/2014Who would think a department store restaurant could be so good? But it is. The wine list is short, but good. The soup of the day is always inventive, and I am hooked on the Nicoise salmon salad. The bread pudding for dessert is also delish. Normally I give this place 5 stars, but this time the service was a little slow - friendly, but slow.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/10/2014Consistently Excellent! The service, food and atmosphere are all top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!MadcirqDined on 6/7/2014We've eaten here 3 times and each time the food was excellent and service knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:
- Surprisingly fabulous!ChrissyVIPDined on 6/7/2014Everything is fresh, well seasoned, and just delicious! I have eaten here several times and have never had a "miss" in food or service. Creative cocktails too. The salad with the vanilla bean dressing is outstanding!Special Features:
- Always a Great ChoiceAlyssaBDined on 6/1/2014Not often is every item on a restaurant's menu well executed, but that is not the case here. Take your pick, you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious1localdinerDined on 5/29/2014The Bleu cheese and pear salad with grilled chicken addition was very good - cold, crisp, fruity. Our server was pleasant, efficient and accommodating. The menu is limited but varied. "Energetic" noise level translates to "loud". Easier to hear someone else's conversation than your own across the table. Will try again but maybe not at the peak lunch hour.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure dining herececemVIPDined on 5/28/2014I have been here for both lunch and dinner. The quality of the food is excellent, service is outstanding and the décor is beautiful for a place that's located in a department store. I will come back here again.Special Features:
- The following 74 reviews are from the Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa reviews archive.
- The go to spot for lunchMelissaVIPDined on 5/16/2014Great food, service, and ambience. I always eat lunch there since I work at the mall and it's easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014Great spot for lunch at the mall. The crab bisque is amazing! The wait is usually about 30 minutes at lunch, so reservations are recommended.Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014This is my favorite restaurant at international, and will bypass others to get here! The food is mostly local and organic, and tastes great. The staff is always great with my kids!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bought the dressing it was so good!ZannieDined on 4/18/2014My daughter and I both ordered the chicken panini, we couldn't figure out what the delicious sweet balsamic taste was, turns out it's their own dressing. I bought a bottle so I can try and duplicate this at home as my daughter described this as the "best sandwich she'd had in a long time!"Special Features:
- servicekbrownDined on 4/18/2014About three to five times a year, my friends and I get together for lunch to catch up.This was the first time that I was disappointed in service. My 6 year olds food came out a full five minutes after the adults food came out... it should be the other way around IF all the food is not ready dont give anybody food . Only one persons drink was refreshed at the table. Little things like that kept happening which made the experience less enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow serviceslowserviceDined on 4/17/2014Don't go if you are in a hurry for lunch. After an hour I was finally asked if I wanted a refill. Initially it took 10 minutes just to get a server to our table.Special Features:
- lunch and shoppinglunchbunchDined on 4/12/2014Quiet atmosphere unless there is a special event at Nordstrom. That being said, the service was excellent. Favorites are the lime cilantro shrimp salad. Warm flavorful shrimp on a nice bed of mixed greens. I have also sampled the french fries and the onion soup whichare also delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodTyparkDined on 4/8/2014My husband ordered Bouillabaisse that was very delicious. I had salmon with gazpacho salsa which was O.K. Dessert, crime brûlée was very yummy that was my favorite dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy food and nice environmentphilleriDined on 4/1/2014I have gone to this restaurant many times before and their food is amazing. I get the pear and gorgonzola salad which is very good but the portion sizes have changed and the salad was a little smaller. Their fries with the kalmata olive dip are amazing and to die for! My family member got the crab mac n'cheese which is unique but very good and their club is great as well! Very good food and the service is very good. We got our food very quickly and our waitress filled our water glasses frequently. It is a dark environment and it was a little loud but its a small restaurant. I really recommend this to anyone walking through Nordstrom or looking for a little fancier dinner or lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelbamabelleDined on 4/1/2014for a café that has recently been renovated and "upgraded" the noise level was annoying. could hardly hear ourselves talkSpecial Features:
- Great food in tucked away spotMrsCVIPDined on 3/30/2014As with other Nordstrom locations their Tampa location makes eating at the mall a treat! We had the Asuan chicken salad and the lime shrimp salad both of which were very large and wonderful. Service is quick and staff pleasant and accommodating. A very enjoyable experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/28/2014Ordered the chicken club and the steak frites both which were cooked delicious. The fries with garlic aioli are a must. Great attentive service for a pleasurable lunch today!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.