Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa
2223 North Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33607Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shopinternationalplaza.com/directory/bazille_inside_nordstrom
- Phone: 8138754400
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday -Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa
Bistro at Nordstrom.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (71)fit for foodies (32)kid-friendly (21)good for groups (12)hot spot (12)great for brunch (10)special occasion (9)neighborhood gem (8)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Consistently goodPier1girlDined on 10/18/2014Went here for lunch with a friend. Food was delicious, service was prompt and accurate. I dine here a few times a year and it is pretty consistently good!Special Features:
- Favorite spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Outstanding service and absolutely love the food here. I always prefer to dine here over some fancy upscale restaurant outside of international mall.. The quality of great food here and service is awesome :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WorkShopperDined on 10/8/2014Always love coming to Bazille! Food is delicious - never dissapointed. Just wish they had a lighter version menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food service & prepfinedinerDined on 10/5/2014The food service & prep was extremely slow. Work on customer service from hostest to servers and management. I would have appreciated a visit from the manager inquiring about my service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special TreatJenniferDined on 10/1/2014A friend introduced to this special place and since then I have probably brought 10 or more friends to experience this great restaurant. Everything is great but my favorite is the crab macaroni & cheese and brussel sprouts.Special Features:
- Best spot in TampaShopndineDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant is excellent. I've never had a bad meal or service. Only been for lunch but hands down best spot in Nordstrom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is V GOOD, Noise leve is NOTTheManWhoEats2MuchDined on 9/24/2014The Food is very good. We have eaten there several times and enjoy the food. The atmosphere is sparse and loud. I am not talking old people loud, it is loud to everyone that I have talked to about it (Including the wait people that can't take our order because of the noise). When it is busy during lunch, you can not hear the conversation with friends. I recommend that you do not go during the busy times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service!Bella01VIPDined on 9/16/2014Great lunch! Thanks for the gluten free options!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Food is always delish, service could have been better...was very slow. Also forgot my app, they gave us free desert for the incident but I don't eat sweets...so it was useless for me-but they tried so credit is due.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and Great food!CrawriteDined on 9/12/2014Everything we have ever tried here has been excellent. But the sweet potato jalapeño soup was really good. They just need to have it more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot to meet shopping friendsKMAGVIPDined on 9/10/2014As always, good food, a varied menu and very good service. I love the lime cilantro dressing, and the side salad accompanying my sandwich was very substantial. Great goat cheese and chicken panini/flatbreads are wonderful, and the salads never disappoint.Special Features:
- Improved but LOUDPoohDined on 9/2/2014The option for noise level in the ratings did not include "Too loud to hear your dining partner talk" and should have. Since the renovation, the table service is much nicer than the previous venue where diners stood in line to order. The food that each of us ordered for lunch (a chipotle chicken sandwich for my friend and a pear/blue cheese salad for me) were both delicious! However, when we arrived at the entrance of the bistro the loud noise assaulted us as if we had entered a raucous party. As we had hoped to catch up with each other's lives over a quiet lunch and instead spent an hour yelling at each other over the din, it was disappointing. This would not be a place that I am likely to return to.
- Great for special occasionluv2eatgoodfoodDined on 8/31/2014Our family loves the food in Bazille, we also liked it before when it was the Bistro! We had a bridal luncheon a few years ago and it was a fabulous time for all guests. The women in our family love to meet here for birthday's for lunch then go shopping at Nordstrom! What a great way to have a wonderful day good food and shopping what more can you ask for! Thank youSpecial Features:
- Service was excellentSR48Dined on 8/31/2014Ana, our server, was excellent. She brought our drinks immediately, didn't rush us to take our orders and didn't interrupt our conversation during our stay. She was very polite and pleasant. We will visit again. Food, as always, was fabulous--we had delicious salads! Our table was waiting for us when we arrived at our reserved time at Noon...no waiting!Special Features:
- Location , location, locationlisaVIPDined on 8/28/2014Average food, great service . All soups are cream based and calorie laden. Roasted Brussel sprouts were a winner. Salads are typical pedestrian offerings . Bread is not worth calories . No sourdough or French here . The baguette tasted frozen and heated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Crab Oscar salad!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014We waited almost 30 minutes past our reservation but it was worth it. Will definitely go back again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- For something differentLAOnSceneVIPDined on 8/26/2014The menu is unique and very taste-sensational! Service is attentive. Great for lunch or dinner. Reservation recommended.Special Features:
- Lunch or dinnerItsaboutthymeDined on 8/22/2014Food is tasty; wait staff professional, food order to food received...not worth it...Nordstrom's cafe was incredible with food, service, food order to food received...new cafe, Bazille-Nordstrom's...not worth the wait, ordinarily delicious French fries were cold...waited 35 minutes for a Chicken Ceasar Salad; 30 minutes for a cup of coffee; restaurant was half empty on a Friday evening...lunch time, same wait twice as busy...not up to Nordstrom's standard of service...key word ... waitSpecial Features:
- Fabulous Food...Service Not SoLoveToEatVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our group loved our meals. Service though was extremely slow and server never refilled drinks or came back to table to check on us after food was delivered by others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCrawriteDined on 8/16/2014This is a very nice restaurant with many great choices. Everything is really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favespickyBDined on 8/14/2014Always enjoy the food Service is consistently great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!eaterouterDined on 8/14/2014Food is always wonderful! Service can occasionally be a bit lackluster, although mostly good and sometimes great, and can be loud when very crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient and tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Very loud and busy most times I've been there, but always tasty and a good beer and wine list. A great place to stop after a busy Nordy's visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location, location, locationlisaVIPDined on 8/9/2014I have eaten here a few times. Never seen a soup of the day that was not cream based or laden with cheese. Salads were OK. No bread on table and rather pedestrian rolls when we request. The most memorable item on the menu is the brussel sprouts.Special Features:
- SR48Dined on 8/2/2014As always, the food and service were great! Eat here often with friends! Good variety on the menu and the ambiance is wonderful; never feel rushed and staff is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's loud!!Bella01VIPDined on 7/24/2014The ceiling should be finished to help with the noise level!!!! It's way past Energetic. Love it. But it's loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kbrownDined on 7/18/2014I've been to nordstroms many times with friends. They keep taking my favorite sandwich off the menu, but can still order it if you ask. The sandwich keeps getting smaller though the flavor is still there. For the first time ever, my fries were on the verge of being cold. It was my first disappointing food experience at Nordstroms and I hope it was just a fluke.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud !!Luv2eatVIPDined on 7/16/2014Too loud. I thought the remodel would fix the noise level...it made it louder. Best not to eat there at peak hours.Special Features:
- Too loud, food & service excellentOldfriendDined on 7/12/2014Met for reunion with old friends that hadn't seen each other in 10yrs. Appetizers and salads were terrific. Server was wonderful and allowed us time to visit and eat while taking our time. Place was too loud thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ladies Lunch PlaceTampaFoodie8Dined on 7/11/2014Bazille is our ladies lunch place on Fridays. The food and service are great. Using Open Table for seating makes it easy to get in and out.Special Features:
- We love itjeandDined on 7/6/2014We always enjoy the food. Service is now better since they changed it to full service. The addition of a full bar is great. Never had a bad meal!Special Features:
- Special occasion lunchKikiDined on 7/2/2014Staff always attentive. Lunchtime Bday celebration for my sister. For some reason, my sisters and I always choose Bazille to celebrate in and it never fails. Entree and dessert delicious as always. I don't like to share our fave restaurants, but apparently, Bazille is a south Tampa and Internatl Mall fave lunch spot also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 83 reviews are from the Bazille - Nordstrom International Plaza Tampa reviews archive.
- Nice atmosphereGreat4DatesDined on 6/18/2014Bazille's provided my girlfriend and I wonderful food and a lovely environment for the two of us during the lunch hour. Despite how busy the restaurant seemed, she and I were attended quickly and that kind of service never wavered. I know my girlfriend appreciates the modern look of the establishment, whereas I enjoy the soft jazz that often plays in the background as it allows us to talk to one another without having to talk over the music. 9/10, would dine again.Special Features:
- DishdivaDined on 6/18/2014I LOVE taking clients to Bazille! The service is ALWAYS great and the food awesome.Special Features:
- My favorite at International MallLambiePieVIPDined on 6/13/2014Who would think a department store restaurant could be so good? But it is. The wine list is short, but good. The soup of the day is always inventive, and I am hooked on the Nicoise salmon salad. The bread pudding for dessert is also delish. Normally I give this place 5 stars, but this time the service was a little slow - friendly, but slow.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/10/2014Consistently Excellent! The service, food and atmosphere are all top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!MadcirqDined on 6/7/2014We've eaten here 3 times and each time the food was excellent and service knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:
- Surprisingly fabulous!ChrissyVIPDined on 6/7/2014Everything is fresh, well seasoned, and just delicious! I have eaten here several times and have never had a "miss" in food or service. Creative cocktails too. The salad with the vanilla bean dressing is outstanding!Special Features:
- Always a Great ChoiceAlyssaBDined on 6/1/2014Not often is every item on a restaurant's menu well executed, but that is not the case here. Take your pick, you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious1localdinerDined on 5/29/2014The Bleu cheese and pear salad with grilled chicken addition was very good - cold, crisp, fruity. Our server was pleasant, efficient and accommodating. The menu is limited but varied. "Energetic" noise level translates to "loud". Easier to hear someone else's conversation than your own across the table. Will try again but maybe not at the peak lunch hour.Special Features: