Bazaar Meat by José Andrés - SLS Las Vegas
2535 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Bazaar Meat by José Andrés - SLS Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://slslasvegas.com/bazaarmeat
- Phone: 7027617610x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: José Andrés
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bazaar Meat by José Andrés - SLS Las Vegas
A groundbreaking culinary experience, Bazaar Meat by José Andrés is the James Beard award-winning chef’s wild and wonderful celebration of the carnivorous, in all its forms. Enjoy nuanced, playful cuisine and cocktails for which The Bazaar by José Andrés has become known on both coasts, in a strikingly seductive setting by Philippe Starck, in collaboration with Gensler and SLS Hotels.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bazaar Meat by José Andrés - SLS Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (23)special occasion (17)hot spot (15)good for groups (14)notable wine list (11)romantic (7)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Not Bazaar in a good wayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014This was the most terrible meal I've had on the Las Vegas strip. First, they have extremely horrible timing issues, which is unacceptable for the type of restaurant they claim to be. Serving lobster and steak at the same time is not a novel concept. On that note, I don't think I've ever tasted worst lobster. It was disgusting mush. The oysters were decent, I'll give them that. This was a very disappointing experience.
- Good, but ridiculously overpriced.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/16/2014I live Bazaar in Los Angeles, so we thought we would try this. The food was good, but not worth the price. I have no problem spending the money, but what we received in return was not worth it. Better off going to a nice steak house.
- LVMummyVIPDined on 9/16/2014You better like meat! Service very good with excellent "wine person". Veggies yummy too. Can pay Corkage if the wine is not on their list $$$$$Special Features:
- Meat CentricFoodiesrockonVIPDined on 9/16/2014Restaurant has a very interesting concept, yummy meals tapa style centered around meat. Our waiter Oscar was friendly and professional as he walked us through the menu and he definitely knew the foods. We got the Kobe steak. Well worth the price. Seared with a tasty crust, juicy and tender inside. Unfortunately we were flying out the next day, cause we would have loved to try some of the larger cuts of meat, and taken the leftovers home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than I dreamed of..foodiefileDined on 9/14/2014My wife and I went for our Anniversary and my birthday. Everything we had was amazing, if you go as a couple there is so much that you can share and still feel as if you ate a full meal. we actually couldn't even put a dent in dessert, we ordered it because it sounded good, and it was. Also, order anything on the menu that has foie gras in it...Special Features:
- FondleyFondleyDined on 9/14/2014Fabulous experience from stray to finish. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Great Place to DineSharonda904Dined on 9/12/2014Awesome service. Awesome cocktails. Great flavor. Different kitchens and different dining rooms, what a treat .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- las vegas localOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014Amazing Dinner and Service at the SLS new Restaurant Bazaar Meats. Went with friends. We found it an adventure in trying very unusual food and wines.Special Features:
- Amazing!nbreeceDined on 9/12/2014The restaurant was great and good was even better. Even know they haven't been open very long everything was spot on. Our server was amazing and took the time explaining the concept. Next time we come we will be bringing another couple because there was a lot of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service RulesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014Great for foodies only ...amazing steak and side orders. Try the foie gras with cotton candy, oysters and grilled peppers.Special Features:
- Impressed !ManikaDined on 9/8/2014The food is amazing, presentation is undescribble! Service super knowledgeable, gonna come here every week!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun at Bazaar MeatCinSDined on 9/8/2014I recently took some customers to Bazaar Meat at the SLS Las Vegas. We had an amazing time. The atmosphere is unique and fun, and surprisingly quiet for a restaurant on the strip, which was wonderful. Our waitress was amazing, funny, and enthusiastic about the menu and the restaurant itself. The menu was a bit confusing, so we asked for her help with our selections. The recommendations were perfect from the Cotton Candy Foie Gras (amazing), to the Chateaubriand, which was melt in your mouth tender, to the baby corn. My customers and I had a wonderful time, the food was amazing, and the price for 3 plus drinks was very reasonable. Definitely on my list for my next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/6/2014This is a one of a kind dining experience. The atmosphere, food and service are amazing. We sat in the "raw room". We had the chicken croquettes, sloppy joes, beef tartare, whole roasted chicken, cauliflower and delmonico potatoes. The chicken was nothing special, but everything else was amazing. I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meats of the WorldChickenDined on 9/2/2014I didnt quite understand the whole menu but our server helped us find the best chicken I have ever tasted! Loved the herbs and fruites growing before my eyes also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Service and presentationFoodnutVIPDined on 9/1/2014Bazaar Meat is one of those places you really need 4 people or more to get the full effect. The cuts of meat are insane and everything looks fantastic. Our server was great at working with our tastes to give us something we like. in the end, i think the overall tastes this restaurant offers were not a match for us. This isn't to say it was bad, just not my personal favorite. I did enjoy the experience and the presentations, top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, fascinating and incredibleVegasAlVIPDined on 8/30/2014From start to finish this meal felt like an adventure. There wasn't a single item that i felt like I had seen presented in this way before. The decor was fun and whimsical, the service was attentive and the food sublime. It felt like I was dining for the very first time. Everything was shared at our table and I feel like we only sampled 5% of the menu. This menu is so deep with incredible offerings it will take a few times to work through just my top picks.Special Features:
- #AMAZEBALLSNu2DallasVIPDined on 8/30/2014Best meal that I've EVER had in Las Vegas, including all of the Michelin starred ones out there... Don't miss this!Special Features:
- cold, pricey, and boringWellTraveledDined on 8/23/2014The minute you walk in your seduced by all the meat offerings that catch your eye. Then you realize the concept is to share everything thus drain your wallet to the tune of 500.00 for a party of six….who by the way left hungry. The portions are small and the prices are tall ( 60$ a pound for a steak ) . Save your money and go to the Wynn at SW steakhouse ….better ambiance and better food. The wait staff are lost …..but hopefully they get better. Love Jose , but doubt this restaurant will last . Too many less expensive choices in Vegas.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Bazaar Meat by José Andrés - SLS Las Vegas reviews archive.