Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
32267 Clubhouse Way
Long Neck, DE 19966Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.baywoodgreens.com/
- Phone: (302) 947-9225
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm;
Friday-Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Asian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Bill Karrow
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Clubhouse at Baywood is an award winning venue which sets a new standard in romantic elegance, offering smart detail and nature-inspired décor. Luxurious but understated, the Clubhouse features grand sweeping staircases that lead to the Ballroom, which features warm, cream-paneled walls, and picture-perfect views.
If you prefer an event outdoors, our luxuriously landscaped ceremony space offers the ideal setting for your memorable moment. Truly idyllic, the ceremony space is set at the water"s edge and offers ample lush, groomed lawn space for seating, a floral-lined stone runway, and an extended pergola dressed with blushing roses.
- Private Party Contact: Natalia Ovide 3029458884x
- Entertainment: We feature entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening from 6:00PM to 9:00PM. We have a wide range of entertainers from beach music, to smooth jazz, to the songs of yesteryear. Every other Thursday evening we feature Bob Lougheed and his tribute to Elvis. All performances are held either in our lounge, or on our verandah (weather permitting.) Please check out our website www.baywoodgreens.com for specific dates and more information.
A word from Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or birthday or just out for a relaxing meal, join us at The Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant and experience a world-class meal served by our our expert staff and created just for you by new Executive Chef Bill Karrow. Enjoy an evening of great drinks and entertainment in our lounge, or take in the scenic views on our luxurious verandah overlooking the 18th hole of our championship golf course. If you're looking for something a little more romantic or intimate, request a table in our plush dining room. With its floor to ceiling wine cases and picturesque views of the golf course, you won't find a more tranquil setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Long Neck ›
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (71)great for outdoor dining (61)special occasion (57)neighborhood gem (44)good for groups (42)great for lunch (40)great for brunch (31)romantic (30)notable wine list (27)fit for foodies (26)vibrant bar scene (14)kid-friendly (14)hot spot (8)late-night find (4)Show More
- GTK 11-20-14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Family holiday reunion. Seated in a separate room for eight, off to the side and very suitable for conversation / catching up. Food and food selection was very good (only the 5 stars of DC are better) / wine selection was vibrant. All fairly priced; $50 per. Nov 20th is the "dead of winter" so view of 18th hole not available but clubhouse was nicely decked out for the holidays. This may become an annual event at this location!! My thnks to the staff for making us feel so welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & waitstaff were top drawerCharmingCYDined on 11/9/2014The 4 of us had a grand time at the Baywood . The waitstaff was attentive and friendly. The food was well presented and good to the last bite. The facility was grand and very comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mustbeachygirl69Dined on 11/5/2014The place is incredible, the food amazing, the staff extremely knowledgeable and we cannot say enough. We have been there for drinks during happy hour, brunch on Sunday with the kids, a quite evening date night and no matter what the service, food and atmosphere are always spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good4uDined on 10/26/2014my husband and I eat here occasionally. we love it. everything and everyone here is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchRehobothGourmetDined on 10/26/2014Friends were visiting from out of town, and I took them to brunch at Baywood. The fall decorations were spectacular, and the brunch lived up to the excellent food I've learned to expect from this chef. Great cream of crab soup and salad. My guests loved the bisque, turkey and lox. Good job.Special Features:
- PhillyDined on 10/25/2014This entire facility is outstanding! The golf course is beyond gorgeous but what a pleasure to be able to stay and enjoy a tremendous dining experience after a wonderday day of golf. The food choices satisfy every palate and are tastefully and artfully prepared and displayed. Our group does a 2 1/2 car drive just to play and dine at Baywood. This year we had a birthday celebration for one of our gals and the restaurant was kind enough to serve the cake we brought and offer the birthday gal a generous 50% discount on her meal. The drinks are superb, the food marvelous and the staff friendly and accomodating. When weather permits the views while dining on the veranda are beautiful! Also the music entertainment is exceptional!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yellowlabyellowlabDined on 10/25/2014the evening was wonderful. Food, beverages, service, and entertainment were all excellent, which is what we have come to expect from Baywoods.Special Features:
- chickletDined on 10/25/2014Always love Baywood. Food is great & servers & manager (Mary) are wonderful.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversaryp210Dined on 10/21/2014Lovely place to celebrate our 37th anniversary. Food was excellent. Just wish we had known about the "anniversary discount" on our way in instead of on our way out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two2eatVIPDined on 10/11/2014Baywood always reaches my expectations. I love this restaurant, it is one of my favorites. The staff is friendly, courteous and always aim to please. Food is outstanding and the drinks are made to perfection. Love it , love it.Special Features:
- PegkPegkDined on 10/11/2014Food, service and ambiance was all outstanding. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone and definitely will return.Special Features:
- We Will Be Back!acoupleofoldfoodiesDined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed the lunheon at your club. The help was courteous and respectful. The meal was served at a reasonable time. The food was very good. We like the look of your club and it made us feel like we were really out for a special time. Thank you for a memorable time. We look forward to visiting again.Special Features:
- Lunch on two consecutive ThursdaysIrisDined on 10/9/2014I am very, very pleased with this venue. Staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Food was outstanding. Fall decorations were just lovely. I live about an hour and a half away or I would be coming more often.Special Features:
- SweetpeaDined on 10/5/2014Fantastic brunch! The wait is staff has been excellent each time we have been there. And the dining room and veranda are beautiful. Very nice place, beautiful views of the golf course and great food! Who could ask for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BCRAWCMRetDined on 10/2/2014Definitely warrants a second visit. We dined early so it was still quite noisy, it is a golf course restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchmamacancookDined on 9/28/2014I was very surprised at the brunch, I was expecting a much more impressive meal. I would not return for brunch. I was there for dinner once and enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great closing the veranda bar partyPjtrivitaVIPDined on 9/27/2014We went for a light lunch and enjoyed the specials - the chicken appetizer, and lobster and crab bisque were amazing! The view, flowers and ambiance were fantastic. Hubby didn't understand why I wanted to take him there but once we got there he loved it!Special Features:
- Had dinner after a round of golfHCPEVIPDined on 9/26/2014We sat inside as it was a little too windy. But there were plenty of people sitting outside. Excellent service. Food was very good. We had limited time and I wanted dessert - they were very accommodating and got me my order to-go. Excellent chocolate lava cake!!Special Features:
- great settingJakeDEDined on 9/20/2014Golf course and grounds are spectacular; great views and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baytwood greensfairDined on 9/20/2014The service we rec eived w as far below the standard I would expec t. It0wasas f our wsiter had allthe tables in the restaurant. We waited atleaste300minfor ourdrinks.this wasthe second time with pootr service.the 1dttime we walked out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LewesredLewesredDined on 9/7/2014The surroundings are beautiful. Wonderful landscaping wherever you look.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grammaDined on 9/6/2014Music on porch Saturday night was a bit too loud. They should have toned it down a little early on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two2eatVIPDined on 9/5/2014As always it is excellent -the food, the drinks, the service. Always happy to see Marty, the hostess who is always so gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014We had a great evening. The service was a bit slow in the beginning. There was a large party in another dining room and it seems they were under staffed. All in all we enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was very pleasing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Evening Small Dinner PartyjbandKCDined on 8/30/20145 people, all were reasonably happy with the food, service was a little slow and disappointing tho.Special Features:
- Great Outdoor DiningbeachloversDined on 8/29/2014My family frequents this restaurant quite often. We love the outdoor veranda during the summer/early fall months as well as the indoor dining during colder months. Food is always good, and the view is spectacular. My 10 and 8 year old daughters love it as well, especially the tower and live entertainment.Special Features:
- Another good night on the verandamullinseatDined on 8/29/2014Enjoyed the wine, food, and entertainment in a great setting. We three senior citizens watched with delight as the little kids got up and danced to the music. The entertainer (Tidewater?) had great choices in his music and many were singing along towards the end of the evening.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBeachLadyDined on 8/29/2014The food was superb and unique. I was there for my birthday dinner and was given a discount for that, which I greatly appreciated. I had the crab and lobster cakes. They were extremely good. I make the 30 min trip as often as possible to have dinner at this great restaurant.Special Features:
- Wanting to ImpressHappilyDisappointedDined on 8/29/2014Our dining experience was most impressive for our guests. I was disappointed that the only time I've ever head of Open Table Reservations was through the Baywood website. Therefore, after having joined, I was granted no points and told the reservation had to be made through Open Teble's website; how would I have known this?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Excellent FoodRehobothGourmetDined on 8/29/2014Late lunch on ther verandah on a perfect day was made more enjoyable by a wedding being held where we could watch. Cream of crab soup and Caesar salad, excellent, as always. Loved. the cod and chips. The cod was in won ton wrappers rather than batter & it was excellent. Food tasted like it came straight from the stove to the table , as the temperature was perfect. In a real "foodie" area, this restaurant is standing out. 3 cheers for the new chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grammaDined on 8/24/2014Very enjoyable to dine at Baywood....always a good meal, pleasant service and consistent all around. Very nice waitstaff! and bartenders!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!Gin2Dined on 8/24/2014This was our 46th anniversary celebration and I was very surprised we received a discount because of the anniversary. I liked the variety of food on the menu and it was a memorable experience. Thank you.Special Features:
- Dinner for twoFredRaymondDined on 8/22/2014I had known about this restaurant for some time but had never made the trip. It was well worth it as my wife & I had a very nice dinner. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Personal touch with personallityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014The Baywood Restaurant rises to the requests of it's community and customers with a caring and friendly interest. They maintain a level of professionalism and keep a watchful awareness of quality. I see this group as one who is willing to try to become the best. They truly reflect the beauty of our community. They care about the residents of Baywood and meet all expectations of most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedcollegetuitionDined on 8/20/2014I get to the area occasionally and always enjoy lunch at Baywood. The food is always very good and portions are just right. (Crab soup was awesome. )This year I took several people with me, including several elderly relatives and a few cousins. They enjoyed it as well. It was the perfect place to get this group together.Special Features:
- yellowlabDined on 8/16/2014Everytime we dine at Baywoods is an enjoyable time. Food is excellent and the music is great. The one baretender (female) is not very friendly, unless you are a "regular". The outside chairs need additional cushions. You sit very low in the chairs at the table.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Only disappointment was that they had run out of the quiche of the day. Our waitress was very helpful in making alternate suggestions. We sat on the veranda with the great view of the golf course and the beautiful flowers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eveninggreat2dineDined on 8/14/2014We enjoyed the food as well as our surroundings. Best filet topped with mushrooms that I have ever had. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening on the porchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I would recommend the porch on a lovely night. Our service was very good. The view was gorgeous.Special Features:
- Dining DelightNYwomanDined on 8/11/2014The dining experience begins sitting on a veranda on a balmy summer evening, sipping drinks and conversing while looking out on a scenic vista of sprawling greens. During the meal, a pleasant and knowledgable server brings steaming appetizers, crisp salad, and perfectly prepared food at just the right intervals. The meal is topped off with scrumptious desserts, served at sunset. Perfect evening!Special Features: