Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
32267 Clubhouse Way
Long Neck, DE 19966Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.baywoodgreens.com/
- Phone: 3029479225x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Asian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Bill Karrow
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Clubhouse at Baywood is an award winning venue which sets a new standard in romantic elegance, offering smart detail and nature-inspired décor. Luxurious but understated, the Clubhouse features grand sweeping staircases that lead to the Ballroom, which features warm, cream-paneled walls, and picture-perfect views.
If you prefer an event outdoors, our luxuriously landscaped ceremony space offers the ideal setting for your memorable moment. Truly idyllic, the ceremony space is set at the water"s edge and offers ample lush, groomed lawn space for seating, a floral-lined stone runway, and an extended pergola dressed with blushing roses.
- Private Party Contact: Natalia Ovide 3029458884x
- Entertainment: We feature entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening from 6:00PM to 9:00PM. We have a wide range of entertainers from beach music, to smooth jazz, to the songs of yesteryear. Every other Thursday evening we feature Bob Lougheed and his tribute to Elvis. All performances are held either in our lounge, or on our verandah (weather permitting.) Please check out our website www.baywoodgreens.com for specific dates and more information.
A word from Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or birthday or just out for a relaxing meal, join us at The Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant and experience a world-class meal served by our our expert staff and created just for you by new Executive Chef Bill Karrow. Enjoy an evening of great drinks and entertainment in our lounge, or take in the scenic views on our luxurious verandah overlooking the 18th hole of our championship golf course. If you're looking for something a little more romantic or intimate, request a table in our plush dining room. With its floor to ceiling wine cases and picturesque views of the golf course, you won't find a more tranquil setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Long Neck ›
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (71)great for outdoor dining (62)special occasion (53)great for lunch (35)romantic (34)good for groups (33)great for brunch (30)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- Excellent experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014This was our 46th anniversary celebration and I was very surprised we received a discount because of the anniversary. I liked the variety of food on the menu and it was a memorable experience. Thank you.Special Features:
- Personal touch with personallityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014The Baywood Restaurant rises to the requests of it's community and customers with a caring and friendly interest. They maintain a level of professionalism and keep a watchful awareness of quality. I see this group as one who is willing to try to become the best. They truly reflect the beauty of our community. They care about the residents of Baywood and meet all expectations of most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedcollegetuitionDined on 8/20/2014I get to the area occasionally and always enjoy lunch at Baywood. The food is always very good and portions are just right. (Crab soup was awesome. )This year I took several people with me, including several elderly relatives and a few cousins. They enjoyed it as well. It was the perfect place to get this group together.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Only disappointment was that they had run out of the quiche of the day. Our waitress was very helpful in making alternate suggestions. We sat on the veranda with the great view of the golf course and the beautiful flowers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eveninggreat2dineDined on 8/14/2014We enjoyed the food as well as our surroundings. Best filet topped with mushrooms that I have ever had. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening on the porchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I would recommend the porch on a lovely night. Our service was very good. The view was gorgeous.Special Features:
- Dining DelightNYwomanDined on 8/11/2014The dining experience begins sitting on a veranda on a balmy summer evening, sipping drinks and conversing while looking out on a scenic vista of sprawling greens. During the meal, a pleasant and knowledgable server brings steaming appetizers, crisp salad, and perfectly prepared food at just the right intervals. The meal is topped off with scrumptious desserts, served at sunset. Perfect evening!Special Features:
- Baywood ClubhouseNancyandTomPAandNYDined on 8/11/2014Hadn't seen some good friends for a while and wanted to relax over dinner to catch up on things. We were so pleased, our server made us know how welcome we were to take our time and not feel hurried. She pleasantly checked in on us from time to time to let us know she was there but we should just relax and enjoy our visit. The clubhouse beer was really good and the menu provided us with the exact variety we wanted. This is one of my favorite restaurants here on Delmarva. The beautiful grounds are well kept and conducive to encouraging pleasant conversation. It is a joy my husband and I will continue to enjoy as long as we live here on Delmarva!Special Features:
- beautiful,but poor servicerobertoVIPDined on 8/10/2014I must say that this restaurant is beautiful and upscale but our service was below par, the waiter acted like he should have stayed in bed rather than serve us brunch. It was a pleasant meal but could have been better.Special Features:
- Disappointing visitAnDbytheCVIPDined on 7/29/2014We've eaten lunch and dinner at Baywood many times and enjoyed the service and food. This particular lunch visit did not meet our expectations. We ordered two caesar salad topped with grilled salmon. The fish on both plates was cold and essentially raw. After trying get someone's attention, I had to get up from the table and locate our server. She took both dishes back to the kitchen and returned to our table to ask us what temperature we wanted the salmon. She returned with the re-cooked food and asked us if it was OK. It was. However, after the sever left we realized the the salads had come back WITHOUT the toasted crostini! We told her and the crostini eventually arrived....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at Baywood Greens on SundayLouJanVIPDined on 7/27/2014We had brunch on Sunday AM. Our first meal at this restaurant. It was a very good experience. We sat inside, but had a very good view of the 18th. green. Food was very good to excellent. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Baywood dining on the veranda.mullinseatDined on 7/25/2014A beautiful experience from the beginning with the overflowing lovely gardens of Baywood to the relaxed setting on the veranda overlooking the serene golf course in the distance. A night of gourmet food and fine wines and drinks and special entertainment. Entertainers move among the tables for personal connection as they sing or play instruments. Sometimes one can even top off the evening with a dessert from the tempting dessert menu.Special Features:
- I wasn't expecting a picnic.flyladyDined on 7/25/2014The spring rolls needed to be drained on a paper towel: the piece of salmon was thick on one end, thin on the other, so one end was over cooked and one under cooked; no lava in the lava cake=overdone; two teaspoonfuls of ice cream, I think at least two tablespoonfuls would not be so insulting; we were asked if we wanted more bread, I said yes, we were not given any; we had to contend with waving a fly away for a while; my husband had a hard time hearing me, even though it was not overly crowded; the mudslide was fantastic! I love valet parking.Special Features:
- Light Fare Menu?CavanbradyDined on 7/23/2014We are regular patrons here. We enjoy the outside and inside space as well as the excellent service.......but when we go to the Pub dining room the same annoying conversation takes place with the server. We are always given the daily offerings and specilties of the house, but never receive the Light Fare Menu...and when available the "Weds. Burger Special info." We assume that their servers are following the mgmt. instructions and hope the servers "accidently" are forgetting to give us the lesser priced offerings. It's a bit annoying to have to ask for "all of the menus" rather having to beg for them. The least that could be done is being asked if we would like to see the "light fare offeringc". This aside we love coming to Baywood !Special Features:
- Two2eatVIPDined on 7/22/2014Baywood is consistently good. I cannot say enough good things about. The food is always excellent, the staff is courteous and accommodating. When Marty, the hostess is working everything goes smoothly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Sunday eveningjon921Dined on 7/20/2014I took some friends to the restaurant for a nice out door dinner. It's such a beautiful place, who ever does the flowers and landscaping does a wonderful job. Sorry to say, the meal was a let down. First of all there was a party of maybe 20 people celebrating a birthday. So, as we sat on the patio just the four of us and one man with his child, we waited, and waited and waited for dinner. Finally the waitress come to say our order was placed after the 20 something table , so therefore, we had to wait until they were served??? I understand , but I worked in a kitchen and we would always do more than one table at a time. I can only guess the real chef was off Sunday. The food came out over cooked ( most ordered fish dishes) .Special Features:
- Train the waitersGrybmDined on 7/18/2014Clearning the table before presenting the next course, should be expected. Service was slow, and our table was not cleared to make room for the entrée. When dessert came the situation was the same. A table full of dirty dishes and glasses was a turn off for me!Special Features:
- outsiderTreborDined on 7/18/2014Food and our server, Taylor, were outstanding. Our disappointment came upon our arrival. When we asked to be seated outside, we were informed there were no available tables. But from our arrival until our leaving, some three hours later, there were always tables unoccupied. Our conclusion: the outside seating was not available for us. Were we not members of a special clique? We don't know.Special Features:
- Food was wonderfulRehobothGourmetDined on 7/17/2014The Caesar, crab & lobster cakes incredible, salmon perfectly cooked. The food here has been amazing this year. I made reservations for the veranda at Baywood which is lovely & was looking forward to it, as the weather was beautiful. We opened the door to go outside, and the volume from an Elvis impersonator singing on the veranda was deafening and invasive. I couldn't hear the person next to me or our server. We asked to be reseated inside, and the server was able to find a table for us. So much for the lovely evening on the veranda!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two2eatVIPDined on 7/15/2014One of the best restaurants in the area. I have tried almost everything on the menu, everything is delicious. Relaxing atmosphere and attentive wait staff.Special Features:
- Monday lunchLocalfanDined on 7/14/2014Lunch for three impressed our friend from Annapolis. She and we loved the food, the very pleasant waitress and the atmosphere. After lunch we walked around the grounds taking photos of the very beautiful ground. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2014We had brunch there and it was wonderful as usual. Highly recommend this restaurant. Great view, great food and great wait staff all they way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with familyEllLiv13NanaDined on 7/7/2014The tuna app was perfect. I found the coconut rice to be fragrant and tasty. Everyone else in my party enjoyed their entire meal. Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable about the entire menu. She made the meal so much more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food...better golf courseNJvacationerDined on 7/7/2014We ate here after playing golf. The golf course is incredible. The food was excellent as well. We ate there on a Monday night. The resturant was not very crowded at all. It was very spread out between outdoor and indoor seating. Once seated inside we had to wait a while for the service to start. Once it did it was excellent.
- Beautiful and great foodsonzoDined on 7/1/2014Wonderful specials with unique flavors. The service was friendly and helpful. Unhurried and scenic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014Love this place, always have a problem with the flies !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Along the WaySusieDined on 6/28/2014We travel by ferry from Cape Maybto Virginia Beach about 6 times a year to visit family. We stop for lunch or dinner each time we go. The food, ambiance and good service is always consistent. Burgers and soups are wonderful. The dinner menu is varied and interesting. Our favorite venue is the Tap Room which overlooks the golf course.Special Features:
- Great dining experiencelou19945Dined on 6/27/2014We go here often to enjoy the great food while listening to a fabulous jazz saxophonist. This week I had one of the greatest burgers I've ever had in Delaware. Great appetizers and main courses on their dinner menu, we have never been disappointed by food or service. We were outside on the large porch this week with a great view of the greens. I would highly recommend for special occasions and for just a great evening of food and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable ExperiencepjfitzDined on 6/27/2014We have been to Baywood before and are happy to report that the food is consistently excellent. Every appetizer, entreé, and dessert we have tried has been delightful. We celebrated our anniversary there and noted that the staff purposefully asked if we were celebrating something so they could express their congratulations. We always recommend Baywood to our friends and will return again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely timeLuv2dineVIPDined on 6/7/2014Spent our anniversary at Baywood. Had a lovely meal and the service was wonderful. Sat outside on veranda. Beautiful surroundings. Would definitely return!Special Features:
- One of our favoritesWhitelakenyDined on 5/25/2014Had dinner last Sunday with wife and her sisters. I had the pork which was a bit dry, others had the scallops which they are still raving about. Service was top notch and outdoor seating provides a great golf course view. First time in a long while where my entree was a bit disappointing but we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- FabulousBaywoodwannabeDined on 5/24/2014I've eaten here on a number of occasions. The food is great and the ambience even better. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Chef Brings Great FoodRehobothGourmetDined on 5/22/2014I've always loved dining at Baywood during the summer, but, historically, this has been due to the ambience, not the food. That has been mediocre, at best. I've eaten lunch and dinner there this week and lived the food. The coconut shrimp tempura was great, the hot ham and cheese on pretzel bread, a perfect lunch. The food now matches the setting, and they will be seeing more of me in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's Birthday DinnerDNJDOBSON43Dined on 5/21/2014The only thing that turned us off was the spring role appetizer came after our salads and soup. The waitress and manager both very nice but ill-informed/trained tried to sell me on the fact that that was how they did it there. I have dined out more years than the combined age of both of them and NEVER heard anything like that. They comped us on it and allow us to take it home but insisting that it was proper dining protocol was a bit ludicrous. It was still on the bill when it come to the tabel so the waitress had to return it to have it taken off. I professional would have checked the bill first. I think there would be some training issues that really detracts from an otherwise delightful venue. The rest of the experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014Yours is by far one of the best in DE. The quiet atmosphere will have us coming back often. The perfect place to bring our out-of-town friends. The food was excellent and the service Great!Special Features:
- Delicious food-wonderful ambienceBhonestDined on 5/17/2014This was our first dinner at Baywood and we had relatives from Ireland visiting us. The food was excellent and the ambience very good. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will choose to dine at Baywood often I am sure.Special Features:
- DisappointingFromDCVIPDined on 5/17/2014I had two of the worst dishes I have ever had - both in one meal. The Thai shrimp on the dinner menu consisted of 5 small, tasteless shrimp served on a clump of cloyingly sweet and very gummy coconut rice. The coconut flavor was overwhelming and made the entire dish seem more like a dessert than an entree. For my actual desert I ordered the sugar-free cheesecake which tasted neither of cheese nor cake and had the consistency of mousse. Sugarless shouldn't mean tasteless but the strawberry and whipped cream which accompanied the dessert had more flavor than the cheese cake itself. Very disappointing because an earlier meal here was very good.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014We have been coming to Baywood Restautant for about 7 years. We have never had any problems. The food, service, and atmosphere is always wonderful.Special Features:
- Poor Service, so-so Food, good ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/6/2014It took us 2 hours to be served 2 courses. We gave up trying to get desert and left. Male server just left us, other had to pick up slack., and table was dirty. Great views. My wife enjoyed scallops. Rissoto was salty; could not tell that I was eating lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant reviews archive.
- Happy Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/19/2014We chose Baywood because we had eaten lunch there and wanted to try dinner. It was a special occasion and the experience was great.Special Features: