Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
32267 Clubhouse Way
Long Neck, DE 19966Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.baywoodgreens.com/
- Phone: 3029479225x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm;
Friday-Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
We will be closed on Mondays starting Monday, November 3
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Asian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Bill Karrow
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Clubhouse at Baywood is an award winning venue which sets a new standard in romantic elegance, offering smart detail and nature-inspired décor. Luxurious but understated, the Clubhouse features grand sweeping staircases that lead to the Ballroom, which features warm, cream-paneled walls, and picture-perfect views.
If you prefer an event outdoors, our luxuriously landscaped ceremony space offers the ideal setting for your memorable moment. Truly idyllic, the ceremony space is set at the water"s edge and offers ample lush, groomed lawn space for seating, a floral-lined stone runway, and an extended pergola dressed with blushing roses.
- Private Party Contact: Natalia Ovide 3029458884x
- Entertainment: We feature entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening from 6:00PM to 9:00PM. We have a wide range of entertainers from beach music, to smooth jazz, to the songs of yesteryear. Every other Thursday evening we feature Bob Lougheed and his tribute to Elvis. All performances are held either in our lounge, or on our verandah (weather permitting.) Please check out our website www.baywoodgreens.com for specific dates and more information.
A word from Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or birthday or just out for a relaxing meal, join us at The Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant and experience a world-class meal served by our our expert staff and created just for you by new Executive Chef Bill Karrow. Enjoy an evening of great drinks and entertainment in our lounge, or take in the scenic views on our luxurious verandah overlooking the 18th hole of our championship golf course. If you're looking for something a little more romantic or intimate, request a table in our plush dining room. With its floor to ceiling wine cases and picturesque views of the golf course, you won't find a more tranquil setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Long Neck ›
Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (86)great for outdoor dining (77)special occasion (68)good for groups (46)neighborhood gem (46)great for lunch (44)romantic (43)great for brunch (37)fit for foodies (27)notable wine list (23)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (14)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)Show More
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Lovely place to celebrate our 37th anniversary. Food was excellent. Just wish we had known about the "anniversary discount" on our way in instead of on our way out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two2eatVIPDined on 10/11/2014Baywood always reaches my expectations. I love this restaurant, it is one of my favorites. The staff is friendly, courteous and always aim to please. Food is outstanding and the drinks are made to perfection. Love it , love it.Special Features:
- PegkPegkDined on 10/11/2014Food, service and ambiance was all outstanding. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone and definitely will return.Special Features:
- We Will Be Back!acoupleofoldfoodiesDined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed the lunheon at your club. The help was courteous and respectful. The meal was served at a reasonable time. The food was very good. We like the look of your club and it made us feel like we were really out for a special time. Thank you for a memorable time. We look forward to visiting again.Special Features:
- Lunch on two consecutive ThursdaysIrisDined on 10/9/2014I am very, very pleased with this venue. Staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Food was outstanding. Fall decorations were just lovely. I live about an hour and a half away or I would be coming more often.Special Features:
- SweetpeaDined on 10/5/2014Fantastic brunch! The wait is staff has been excellent each time we have been there. And the dining room and veranda are beautiful. Very nice place, beautiful views of the golf course and great food! Who could ask for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BCRAWCMRetDined on 10/2/2014Definitely warrants a second visit. We dined early so it was still quite noisy, it is a golf course restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchmamacancookDined on 9/28/2014I was very surprised at the brunch, I was expecting a much more impressive meal. I would not return for brunch. I was there for dinner once and enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great closing the veranda bar partyPjtrivitaVIPDined on 9/27/2014We went for a light lunch and enjoyed the specials - the chicken appetizer, and lobster and crab bisque were amazing! The view, flowers and ambiance were fantastic. Hubby didn't understand why I wanted to take him there but once we got there he loved it!Special Features:
- Had dinner after a round of golfHCPEVIPDined on 9/26/2014We sat inside as it was a little too windy. But there were plenty of people sitting outside. Excellent service. Food was very good. We had limited time and I wanted dessert - they were very accommodating and got me my order to-go. Excellent chocolate lava cake!!Special Features:
- great settingJakeDEDined on 9/20/2014Golf course and grounds are spectacular; great views and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baytwood greensfairDined on 9/20/2014The service we rec eived w as far below the standard I would expec t. It0wasas f our wsiter had allthe tables in the restaurant. We waited atleaste300minfor ourdrinks.this wasthe second time with pootr service.the 1dttime we walked out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LewesredLewesredDined on 9/7/2014The surroundings are beautiful. Wonderful landscaping wherever you look.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grammaDined on 9/6/2014Music on porch Saturday night was a bit too loud. They should have toned it down a little early on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two2eatVIPDined on 9/5/2014As always it is excellent -the food, the drinks, the service. Always happy to see Marty, the hostess who is always so gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014We had a great evening. The service was a bit slow in the beginning. There was a large party in another dining room and it seems they were under staffed. All in all we enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was very pleasing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Evening Small Dinner PartyjbandKCDined on 8/30/20145 people, all were reasonably happy with the food, service was a little slow and disappointing tho.Special Features:
- Great Outdoor DiningbeachloversDined on 8/29/2014My family frequents this restaurant quite often. We love the outdoor veranda during the summer/early fall months as well as the indoor dining during colder months. Food is always good, and the view is spectacular. My 10 and 8 year old daughters love it as well, especially the tower and live entertainment.Special Features:
- Another good night on the verandamullinseatDined on 8/29/2014Enjoyed the wine, food, and entertainment in a great setting. We three senior citizens watched with delight as the little kids got up and danced to the music. The entertainer (Tidewater?) had great choices in his music and many were singing along towards the end of the evening.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBeachLadyDined on 8/29/2014The food was superb and unique. I was there for my birthday dinner and was given a discount for that, which I greatly appreciated. I had the crab and lobster cakes. They were extremely good. I make the 30 min trip as often as possible to have dinner at this great restaurant.Special Features:
- Wanting to ImpressHappilyDisappointedDined on 8/29/2014Our dining experience was most impressive for our guests. I was disappointed that the only time I've ever head of Open Table Reservations was through the Baywood website. Therefore, after having joined, I was granted no points and told the reservation had to be made through Open Teble's website; how would I have known this?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Excellent FoodRehobothGourmetDined on 8/29/2014Late lunch on ther verandah on a perfect day was made more enjoyable by a wedding being held where we could watch. Cream of crab soup and Caesar salad, excellent, as always. Loved. the cod and chips. The cod was in won ton wrappers rather than batter & it was excellent. Food tasted like it came straight from the stove to the table , as the temperature was perfect. In a real "foodie" area, this restaurant is standing out. 3 cheers for the new chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grammaDined on 8/24/2014Very enjoyable to dine at Baywood....always a good meal, pleasant service and consistent all around. Very nice waitstaff! and bartenders!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!Gin2Dined on 8/24/2014This was our 46th anniversary celebration and I was very surprised we received a discount because of the anniversary. I liked the variety of food on the menu and it was a memorable experience. Thank you.Special Features:
- Dinner for twoFredRaymondDined on 8/22/2014I had known about this restaurant for some time but had never made the trip. It was well worth it as my wife & I had a very nice dinner. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Personal touch with personallityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014The Baywood Restaurant rises to the requests of it's community and customers with a caring and friendly interest. They maintain a level of professionalism and keep a watchful awareness of quality. I see this group as one who is willing to try to become the best. They truly reflect the beauty of our community. They care about the residents of Baywood and meet all expectations of most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedcollegetuitionDined on 8/20/2014I get to the area occasionally and always enjoy lunch at Baywood. The food is always very good and portions are just right. (Crab soup was awesome. )This year I took several people with me, including several elderly relatives and a few cousins. They enjoyed it as well. It was the perfect place to get this group together.Special Features:
- yellowlabDined on 8/16/2014Everytime we dine at Baywoods is an enjoyable time. Food is excellent and the music is great. The one baretender (female) is not very friendly, unless you are a "regular". The outside chairs need additional cushions. You sit very low in the chairs at the table.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Only disappointment was that they had run out of the quiche of the day. Our waitress was very helpful in making alternate suggestions. We sat on the veranda with the great view of the golf course and the beautiful flowers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eveninggreat2dineDined on 8/14/2014We enjoyed the food as well as our surroundings. Best filet topped with mushrooms that I have ever had. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening on the porchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I would recommend the porch on a lovely night. Our service was very good. The view was gorgeous.Special Features:
- Dining DelightNYwomanDined on 8/11/2014The dining experience begins sitting on a veranda on a balmy summer evening, sipping drinks and conversing while looking out on a scenic vista of sprawling greens. During the meal, a pleasant and knowledgable server brings steaming appetizers, crisp salad, and perfectly prepared food at just the right intervals. The meal is topped off with scrumptious desserts, served at sunset. Perfect evening!Special Features:
- Baywood ClubhouseNancyandTomPAandNYDined on 8/11/2014Hadn't seen some good friends for a while and wanted to relax over dinner to catch up on things. We were so pleased, our server made us know how welcome we were to take our time and not feel hurried. She pleasantly checked in on us from time to time to let us know she was there but we should just relax and enjoy our visit. The clubhouse beer was really good and the menu provided us with the exact variety we wanted. This is one of my favorite restaurants here on Delmarva. The beautiful grounds are well kept and conducive to encouraging pleasant conversation. It is a joy my husband and I will continue to enjoy as long as we live here on Delmarva!Special Features:
- beautiful,but poor servicerobertoVIPDined on 8/10/2014I must say that this restaurant is beautiful and upscale but our service was below par, the waiter acted like he should have stayed in bed rather than serve us brunch. It was a pleasant meal but could have been better.Special Features:
- Disappointing visitAnDbytheCVIPDined on 7/29/2014We've eaten lunch and dinner at Baywood many times and enjoyed the service and food. This particular lunch visit did not meet our expectations. We ordered two caesar salad topped with grilled salmon. The fish on both plates was cold and essentially raw. After trying get someone's attention, I had to get up from the table and locate our server. She took both dishes back to the kitchen and returned to our table to ask us what temperature we wanted the salmon. She returned with the re-cooked food and asked us if it was OK. It was. However, after the sever left we realized the the salads had come back WITHOUT the toasted crostini! We told her and the crostini eventually arrived....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at Baywood Greens on SundayLouJanVIPDined on 7/27/2014We had brunch on Sunday AM. Our first meal at this restaurant. It was a very good experience. We sat inside, but had a very good view of the 18th. green. Food was very good to excellent. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Baywood dining on the veranda.mullinseatDined on 7/25/2014A beautiful experience from the beginning with the overflowing lovely gardens of Baywood to the relaxed setting on the veranda overlooking the serene golf course in the distance. A night of gourmet food and fine wines and drinks and special entertainment. Entertainers move among the tables for personal connection as they sing or play instruments. Sometimes one can even top off the evening with a dessert from the tempting dessert menu.Special Features:
- I wasn't expecting a picnic.flyladyDined on 7/25/2014The spring rolls needed to be drained on a paper towel: the piece of salmon was thick on one end, thin on the other, so one end was over cooked and one under cooked; no lava in the lava cake=overdone; two teaspoonfuls of ice cream, I think at least two tablespoonfuls would not be so insulting; we were asked if we wanted more bread, I said yes, we were not given any; we had to contend with waving a fly away for a while; my husband had a hard time hearing me, even though it was not overly crowded; the mudslide was fantastic! I love valet parking.Special Features:
- Light Fare Menu?CavanbradyDined on 7/23/2014We are regular patrons here. We enjoy the outside and inside space as well as the excellent service.......but when we go to the Pub dining room the same annoying conversation takes place with the server. We are always given the daily offerings and specilties of the house, but never receive the Light Fare Menu...and when available the "Weds. Burger Special info." We assume that their servers are following the mgmt. instructions and hope the servers "accidently" are forgetting to give us the lesser priced offerings. It's a bit annoying to have to ask for "all of the menus" rather having to beg for them. The least that could be done is being asked if we would like to see the "light fare offeringc". This aside we love coming to Baywood !Special Features:
- Two2eatVIPDined on 7/22/2014Baywood is consistently good. I cannot say enough good things about. The food is always excellent, the staff is courteous and accommodating. When Marty, the hostess is working everything goes smoothly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.