Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
4270 Gulfshore Blvd. N.
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://baysideseafoodgrillandbar.com/
- Phone: 2396495552x
- Hours of Operation:
The Grill Menus Are Offered:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
The Cafe Menu is Offered:
Monday - Sunday: 2:00pm - CLOSE
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Abel Gonzolez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Jennifer Shreve is an accomplished event planner and has been assisting clients for years. Bayside offers myriad options for private events. The private dining room overlooks Venetian Bay and seats up to 36. There is also an outdoor covered patio that seats up to 60.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Shreve 8886608755
- Entertainment: At the Upper Deck Bar
Enjoy live entertainment on the outside Upper Deck Bar five nights a week from December - April and every Thursday - Sunday during the summer!
Bayside's musicians include the following performers:
Thursday & Saturday 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Known simply as "Merrill," this favored son of the islands, from Canada to Key West, captivates with his powerful vocals and unique guitar style. He has gathered a following of devoted fans who enjoy his covers of Guy Clark, John Prine, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Jackson Browne, and James Taylor…to name a few. If you like straight-up acoustic guitar and vocals, you'll enjoy the lively experience of Merrill's engaging performances.
Friday's 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Sunday's 6:00 - 9:00
- Special Events: Bayside’s spacious, light-filled, waterfront dining spaces are one of Naples’ most sought-after party venues. While Bayside’s cuisine is the main attraction, its views are a complementary enticement. The charming water vistas of Venetian Bay … the Village of Venetian Bay offering a scene straight from Venice, Italy … and the dazzling hues from the setting sun are among the reasons Bayside is a favorite place for celebrations.
Jennifer Shreve has been Bayside’s function manager for 10 years and is always available to work with the unique needs and wishes of any group. She is very experienced in helping to enhance the creativity – and functionality – of special events. She is a party planner’s ultimate partner, overseeing every detail in the planning stages, supervising the event itself, and following up to ensure success and satisfaction.
For information on booking your special event at Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar please contact Jennifer Shreve today!
A word from Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
There are three ways to enjoy the Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar, one of Naples most beloved waterfront restaurants for locals and visitors alike. The Café, on the sidewalk level, has the wonderful, bustling ambience of a big city neighborhood café. The Café menu offers sandwiches, salads and light entrees through the late afternoon and evening. The Grill, accepting reservations, is upstairs and overlooks the Venetian Bay -- one of Naples best waterfront dining views. The Grill specializes in creative and superbly prepared seafood, meats, and pasta dishes. The Grill menu is also served on the Upper Deck Bar and Covered Patio, an award winning outdoor cocktail and dining spot that overlooks Venetian Bay and provides spectacular hues of the setting sun. Between 2-5 p.m. the Upper Deck Bar offers a lighter, late lunch menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (43)great for outdoor dining (35)special occasion (21)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (20)great for brunch (15)fit for foodies (14)romantic (14)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (9)good for groups (8)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Anniversary DinnerLoveBRNCDined on 8/16/2014This visit was to celebrate our anniversary. We had a table by the window with a lovely southern view of Venetian Bay. Service was excellent: our waiter, Hector, was attentive and courteous. We ordered the lobster bisque - (superb!) and both had the half duck entree with roasted potatoes and green beans. Everything was perfectly prepared and presentation was artistic. The Cote de Rhone was well-matched to the duck. This is our favorite restaurant in Naples.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/1/2014Had delicious meal--rack of lamb, barbeque shrimp skewers, pecan crusted MahiMahi, lobster bisque, Caesar salad. Very nice wine list by the glass or bottle. Beautiful views of Venetian Bay! Great service! Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After Church BrunchJRGADined on 7/6/2014We love coming to Bayside after church to have a lively conversation about the sermon. It is quiet enough for my in-laws who have hearing problems to hear and be engaged in the discussion. And we love the food and the view!Special Features:
- Happy but.......OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/29/2014Good food and certainly worth going back to.......my husband noted that it was my birthday when he made the reservation.......but they blew it!Special Features:
- Surf and Turf BaysidedinersoarDined on 6/27/2014My wife and I returned to Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar for our 44th Anniversary dinner. We shared "Baked Brie with Raspberry Sauce" (excellent) as an appetizer with our initial beverages from the bar. We chose not to have salads but ordered "Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass" (my wife's favorite) there, and I ordered "Rack of Lamb with Mint Pesto" (my favorite). Both were cooked to perfection and of ample portion. We shared a chocolate cake for dessert with coffee. Our server, Hector, was very accommodating to our wishes to delay our main course, and helped suggest a good wine while we sat at a window overlooking Venetian Bay in Naples. We will no doubt return again soon.Special Features:
- Good food, poor dining experienceCFinLWRDined on 6/26/2014The food was tasty & the presentation well done. The service was efficient but without personality. The bummer of the evening is that no one at the restaurant acknowledged our anniversary despite it being listed in the reservation. As I was leaving the restaurant, I asked to speak with the Manager. After some difficulty in finding her, she came inside from smoking her cigarette. I provided her with my feedback, she noted that she read my anniversary note in my reservation & apologized. Too bad that on a slow night the Manager wasn't walking the dining room floor to make sure her guests were enjoying their dining experience. Bottom line...good food, poor dining experience. This is not a special occasion restaurant.Special Features:
- Crying Child in an Empty RestaurantBrianVIPDined on 6/23/2014We were enjoying our salads in the nearly empty restaurant. Then the hostess brought to the table next to us a new party, which included an infant in a carrier. We asked to be moved and were placed about 50 feet away. The child cried (not screamed) off and on through our entrees. We paid and left. We probably won't be back!
- Dinner at SunsetVaisgr8Dined on 6/20/2014Food was tasty and plentiful; actually it was twice more as expected for a table cloth restaurant. A bit on the pricey side, but if you are a foodie it’s worth it. If you are dinning around sunset, ask the hostess to sit on the patio, the sunset is just gorgeous. Service was nothing to rave about. Actually for the number of tables our server had to attend to, he was very slow and barely cracked a smile.Special Features:
- Venetian Bay!PhoebeDined on 6/20/2014One of our favorite spots. We're full-time residents and love the Bayside - especially in the off-season, no waiting. The food is always great, service is friendly and the view is spectacular.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/13/2014As requested, we had a nice table by the window and had a beautiful view. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Venetian Bay RestaurantsummerinchicagoVIPDined on 5/25/2014This was my second time at Bayside Grill in Venetian Bay, Naples, FL. Loved it the first time and loved it this time. Food is well prepared - great seafood dishes, as well as the filet - cooked perfectly. The Beet salad is my favorite, crab cakes got raves. Service was great both times. Great wine list - good range of price on the wine. During the Winter Season - I would recommend valeting . The view over Venetian Bay is wonderful - check sunset times.Special Features:
- Great food but high priceIrisVIPDined on 5/22/2014We all enjoyed our dishes and the portions were full. Delicious lobster mashed but the meat was only laid on top and not mixed in. Sea bass was excellent. Shrimp were huge.Special Features:
- Great locationpdxfoodieVIPDined on 5/20/2014Food is average to good, as is service for the price point. My grouper was overcooked and dry, but my companion's mahi mahi was good. Service was efficient, but not gracious.Special Features:
- imacfdlvrDined on 5/17/2014Again, we all had a wonderful dining experience.....wonderful food and great service. They should register for a patent on their calamari and the veal liver. It was so good that a friend and I stopped by last evening for a drink and appetizers in the outside bar area.... we raved about our dishes.....sooooo good. Our server couldn't have been nicer.JaSpecial Features:
- WaterfrontHatter66VIPDined on 5/17/2014My most favorite spot In Naples, on the waterfront, beautiful views, great food, excellent service always. With all the waterfront in Naples you would think it would have more places like Bayside, sadly it doesn't . Another reason it's my favorite, especially after the snowbirds leave, then we locals have it all to ourselves, that's what I'm talking about!Special Features:
- A birthday delightBirthdaydivaDined on 5/11/2014Everything exceeded my expectations... The food was savory and light at the same time. The ambiance was enjoyable and the view was superb. I truly enjoyed my birthday getaway with friends at this quiet little spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- paokansasVIPDined on 5/11/2014We waited for our table to be ready and the hostess kept us informed. After about 15 minutes, she apologized and offered complementary appetizers. We thought that was a class act and enjoyed our dinner when we were seated.Special Features:
- BaysideluvmyfoodDined on 5/11/2014Excellent brunch, service was outstanding! It was extremely busy for Mothers Day and the staff did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mugdiningDined on 5/11/2014Enjoyed Mother's Day brunch w/friends. The ambiance is great for daytime dining.Special Features:
- Quiet night out and great foodPuffy10Dined on 5/9/2014I had family here from California and this is one of my favorite places to go. The food is never a disappointment! And this night it was awesome. Amazing piping hot salmon and pasta dishes. Must not forget to try the yummy dessert!!!!! We sat upstairs inside due to the fact it was very warm outside, but we were next to a large window to see outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return to BaysideFlyFisher47Dined on 5/8/2014My wife and I have dined at Bayside each time we have vacationed in SW Florida for at least 10 years. This year, as in the past, we had dinner there on the last night of our visit. This year we noticed that the quality of the food was still excellant; however the level of service had declined. Our server was friendly, but not very professional. Several times we were subjected to the servers personal and unwanted comments on our choices of selections. This will not stop us from returning since servers come and go frequently.Special Features:
- DebbieDined on 5/6/2014We four had a delightful dining experience. Three of us ordered the Crispy Mahi Mahi and one had the Lamb Chops, we all loved our food. Our waiter Jake was extremely helpful, friendly and prompt. The view overlooking the water was perfection. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- The following 715 reviews are from the Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar reviews archive.
- SlowVIPDined on 5/5/2014Calimari; Shrimp and Crab pasta; Pistachio crusted Snapper. The Tuscan red peppers added a pleasing dimension to the crispiness of the calimari. The snapper was tasty but lacked any pistachio flavor. The sausage and and shrimp in this dish were chopped too finely for our taste, just did not add significant flavor. The pasta was nicely al dente and the shrimp were flavorful; the crab was visible but lacked flavor. The pasta was served wit Parmesan cheese, not exactly a delight with seafood, but it was on the side. The sauce was buttery but bland, with no discernible herb flavors. The food reflected an ambitious menu, but the execution was merely good. The view was outstanding.Special Features:
- goog place for fresh catch.DondiDined on 4/29/2014The fresh fish was prepared as promised and delicious, the staff is warm, friendly and eager to please. the entree doesn't include two choices so you either order a starch or vegetable. It was good but Pricey . Perhaps a price fixed menu would be a nice addition.Special Features:
- Very Nice EveningmominiDined on 4/24/2014This was our first visit to Bayside. The restaurant was buzzing with senior citizens when we arrived, but cleared pretty quickly. The food was good, the servings generous. There was nothing that stood out on the menu as adventurous but all of us enjoyed our meals. The view was gorgeous and our waiter attentive. All in all it was a positive experience.Special Features:
- 10th Anniversary DinnerSunshineCLRDined on 4/24/2014We're from out of town. We were married in Naples and had our wedding dinner at Bayside 10 years ago. So we thought it would be fun to go back. The food was delicious. I had the seabass and my husband had the filet/shrimp/lobster combo. We were on the top floor, in the covered outdoor seating. The view was beautiful. Service was very good. A "fine dining" experience (translate-a little pricey), but in a somewhat casual atmosphere -which I like. It would have been nice if the staff made an effort to determine and recognize a very special occasion. But I would definitely go back again, next time we're in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking View!!PhoebeDined on 4/24/2014We have lunch here quite a bit. The food is always excellent and the service is impeccable.Special Features:
- Updated & very goodDiinStLouisDined on 4/23/2014So much better than my last visit. Definitely will come back.Special Features:
- Fabulous outside dining.RonZDined on 4/23/2014We enjoyed a wonderful evening dining on the roof while listening to a guitar and vocals. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- twoglovesVIPDined on 4/23/2014Very good food, good menu, excellent view! A little 'pricey', but overall very good experience.Special Features:
- Outstanding!marjorelleDined on 4/22/2014What can I say, it was outstanding as always and we can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:
- LovelyJinnyDined on 4/21/2014It was a beautiful day and we sat outside looking over the water. The four of us order 4 different lunches and all were delighted with our meals. Couldn't have been nicer.Special Features:
- Beautiful evening at Bayside GrillSuxieDined on 4/20/2014Shared dinner with a good friend at Bayside Grill and really enjoyed it. Requested outside table,the view is fabulous. Our server, Jake, was friendly and attentive. The service was unobtrusive and well paced. Food was perfection; I recommend the mixed grill with filet,lamb chops and scallops. My friend enjoyed her Chilean sea bass. Worth a visit.Special Features:
- Easter Sunday at BaysidemomoDined on 4/20/2014Can't review wine, late night or bar scene. Beautiful restaurant, incredible water views. Never had a bad meal there last 20years. Service people are efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchmugdiningDined on 4/20/2014Everything was basically fine. Could have had more attentive service. When I have to ask to have my coffee cup refilled, I consider that not attentive enough. Also, we ordered brunch items, and none of us thought the potatoes that came with everything were exactly "hash browns"--a little too much like slightly mashed potatoes. They tasted O.K. however.Special Features:
- ConsistencyKak1Dined on 4/18/2014Great setting and surroundings. Dishes were all good , some flavors were better assembled than others. Pasta dishes were just ok. Flavors on apps, salads and proteins were all good. Salads were flavorful, too much dressingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionspecialdiningDined on 4/15/2014We finally got to try dining at Bayside, having seen others there several times in the past. It was an enjoyable experience, and I would try it again in the future. It is not a place I would go to frequently, since it is pricey, but special, thus warranting visits for special occasions.Special Features:
- Oops!EdwardDined on 4/15/2014Despite kitchen staff notice that a diner in our group had a serious shellfish allergy, shrimp and crab were found in the sandwich ordered. Disturbing.Special Features:
- Zillion dollar view & good foodXCdiningDined on 4/14/2014We sat outside on the edge of the water - enjoyed tremendous views. Food was pricey (*cough* Naples *cough*) but well prepared and well sized portions. Wine list made me blink at the prices and, frankly, wasn't heavy on good years. Our service was friendly, prompt, and didn't interrupt the conversation. If you sit outside there may be people smoking nearby.Special Features:
- Again...GREAT!MariDined on 4/13/2014This is one of our favorite dining spots in Naples. The location is wonderful, the food - fabulous, service - excellent. Needless-to-say, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.