Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
4270 Gulfshore Blvd. N.
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://baysideseafoodgrillandbar.com/
- Phone: (239) 649-5552
- Hours of Operation:
The Grill Menus Are Offered:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
The Cafe Menu is Offered:
Monday - Sunday: 2:00pm - CLOSE
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Abel Gonzolez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Jennifer Shreve is an accomplished event planner and has been assisting clients for years. Bayside offers myriad options for private events. The private dining room overlooks Venetian Bay and seats up to 36. There is also an outdoor covered patio that seats up to 60.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Shreve 8886608755
- Entertainment: At the Upper Deck Bar
Enjoy live entertainment on the outside Upper Deck Bar five nights a week from December - April and every Thursday - Sunday during the summer!
Bayside's musicians include the following performers:
Thursday & Saturday 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Known simply as "Merrill," this favored son of the islands, from Canada to Key West, captivates with his powerful vocals and unique guitar style. He has gathered a following of devoted fans who enjoy his covers of Guy Clark, John Prine, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Jackson Browne, and James Taylor…to name a few. If you like straight-up acoustic guitar and vocals, you'll enjoy the lively experience of Merrill's engaging performances.
Friday's 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Sunday's 6:00 - 9:00
- Special Events: Bayside’s spacious, light-filled, waterfront dining spaces are one of Naples’ most sought-after party venues. While Bayside’s cuisine is the main attraction, its views are a complementary enticement. The charming water vistas of Venetian Bay … the Village of Venetian Bay offering a scene straight from Venice, Italy … and the dazzling hues from the setting sun are among the reasons Bayside is a favorite place for celebrations.
Jennifer Shreve has been Bayside’s function manager for 10 years and is always available to work with the unique needs and wishes of any group. She is very experienced in helping to enhance the creativity – and functionality – of special events. She is a party planner’s ultimate partner, overseeing every detail in the planning stages, supervising the event itself, and following up to ensure success and satisfaction.
For information on booking your special event at Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar please contact Jennifer Shreve today!
A word from Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
There are three ways to enjoy the Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar, one of Naples most beloved waterfront restaurants for locals and visitors alike. The Café, on the sidewalk level, has the wonderful, bustling ambience of a big city neighborhood café. The Café menu offers sandwiches, salads and light entrees through the late afternoon and evening. The Grill, accepting reservations, is upstairs and overlooks the Venetian Bay -- one of Naples best waterfront dining views. The Grill specializes in creative and superbly prepared seafood, meats, and pasta dishes. The Grill menu is also served on the Upper Deck Bar and Covered Patio, an award winning outdoor cocktail and dining spot that overlooks Venetian Bay and provides spectacular hues of the setting sun. Between 2-5 p.m. the Upper Deck Bar offers a lighter, late lunch menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (55)great for outdoor dining (48)neighborhood gem (29)special occasion (24)great for lunch (22)romantic (21)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (19)great for brunch (10)notable wine list (10)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Dans lunchDanSDined on 11/21/2014The grilled grouper lunch special was delicious. Only negative would be that the only seafood offered at lunch was Mahi Mahi and the Grouper special. This worked for us but may not have been enough choices for others. Including some shrimp specials and/or other fresh fish options would be nice. But the food was delicious and our server was very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our neighborhood favoriteFoodsterVIPDined on 11/16/2014We dine at Bayside whenever we are in Naples and are never disappointed. Recently we ordered the seared grouper dish with figs and it was out-of-this-world good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Duck EntreeMumaSueDined on 11/15/2014The Duck was very well prepared and perfectly presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatJerryVIPDined on 11/12/2014We eat here many times during the season and have never been disappointed. The food, service and location cannot be beat. We always take guests here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ViewSimoneDined on 11/8/2014Good place to meet friends or have a quite dinner. In door and outdoor dinning is lovely. Good wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!PhoebeDined on 11/4/2014We eat here a a lot. Took some friends from Boston - they loved it. The food is always fresh and delicious! The bartenders and wait staff are always so friendly and helpful. One of our favorite spots in Naples!!Special Features:
- Dinner 101/11OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014First Time I have benn there with quest. My wife has been the a few times for lunch and said she loved it. Excellent choise on the menu So we tried dinnner in 11/1/14. Food was excellent and would recommend Bayside to any one. WE now live full time in the Naples are and will be back!Special Features:
- Lunch pretty good-dinner betterkaydinesoutVIPDined on 10/25/2014We enjoy this place for dinner best - mainly outside under the roof or umbrella tables. Nice evening entertainment. Mini crab-cake lunch was okay - salad part was very good, crab cakes a bit dry and bland. Great key lime pie - actually a tart - for dessert. Dinner menu is extensive - seafood and lamb are very good. Nice view of bay. Definitely worth seeking out - and is one of the top two places to dine at the (Venetian) Village Shops. Service pleasant, but server should have offered a fresh ice tea, especially since having dessert on a warm afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eatingluvfoodDined on 10/24/2014We were a group of 4 and were seated on the beautiful rooftop. The view is exquisite of the water. The food was very good and our server very knowledgeable about the menu and wine pairings. They happened to have music that night which added to the ambiance. Overall a really lovely evening. Will definetly returnSpecial Features:
- Bayside ExperiencecarolinacolonelVIPDined on 10/23/2014Bayside always delivers great food, friendly service, and a wonderful scenic view of Venetian Bay.Special Features:
- Food. ViewBeckum26Dined on 10/17/2014I love this place. Yes it is expensive but great for special occasions or if your loaded then it's probably fine :) the food is wonderful and the scene is a breathless. I wish I could eat here every nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice bay-view dining, indoors/outkaydinesoutVIPDined on 10/14/2014We enjoy dining here, outside under cover or open air or indoors next to water-view windows. Good dinner menu with many seafood and other choices. Appreciate that when we ask to share a salad here, they serve it on two plates. Also like that we can delete mashed potatoes and increase the vegies with the entrees that come with potatoes. Service a bit disappointing this evening. Our server disappeared for long periods. We enjoy the entertainment stationed outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- zialiazialiaDined on 9/28/2014Always a great meal at Bayside. The Sea Bass is outstanding. There are several wonderful restaurants in the Naples- Marco area, yet Bayside is always our "go-to" place when we want a fun ladies lunch on the veranda. The upstairs main dining room is a great place for a romantic dinner or just a relaxed dinner with friends. Great water views is all settings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobbieDined on 9/22/2014We had a wonderful lunch. The Coconut shrimp salad was amazing. I could eat there weekly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NaplesDickVIPDined on 9/20/2014Delicious food, perfect portions, attentive waiter, wonderful view, spacious tables, friendly management, well run restaurant.Special Features:
- Great FoodMikeTDined on 9/1/2014Best rack of Lamb from Naples to Tampa. Great serves and nice view of the bay.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerLoveBRNCDined on 8/16/2014This visit was to celebrate our anniversary. We had a table by the window with a lovely southern view of Venetian Bay. Service was excellent: our waiter, Hector, was attentive and courteous. We ordered the lobster bisque - (superb!) and both had the half duck entree with roasted potatoes and green beans. Everything was perfectly prepared and presentation was artistic. The Cote de Rhone was well-matched to the duck. This is our favorite restaurant in Naples.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/1/2014Had delicious meal--rack of lamb, barbeque shrimp skewers, pecan crusted MahiMahi, lobster bisque, Caesar salad. Very nice wine list by the glass or bottle. Beautiful views of Venetian Bay! Great service! Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 735 reviews are from the Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar reviews archive.
- After Church BrunchJRGADined on 7/6/2014We love coming to Bayside after church to have a lively conversation about the sermon. It is quiet enough for my in-laws who have hearing problems to hear and be engaged in the discussion. And we love the food and the view!Special Features:
- Happy but.......OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/29/2014Good food and certainly worth going back to.......my husband noted that it was my birthday when he made the reservation.......but they blew it!Special Features:
- Surf and Turf BaysidedinersoarDined on 6/27/2014My wife and I returned to Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar for our 44th Anniversary dinner. We shared "Baked Brie with Raspberry Sauce" (excellent) as an appetizer with our initial beverages from the bar. We chose not to have salads but ordered "Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass" (my wife's favorite) there, and I ordered "Rack of Lamb with Mint Pesto" (my favorite). Both were cooked to perfection and of ample portion. We shared a chocolate cake for dessert with coffee. Our server, Hector, was very accommodating to our wishes to delay our main course, and helped suggest a good wine while we sat at a window overlooking Venetian Bay in Naples. We will no doubt return again soon.Special Features:
- Good food, poor dining experienceCFinLWRDined on 6/26/2014The food was tasty & the presentation well done. The service was efficient but without personality. The bummer of the evening is that no one at the restaurant acknowledged our anniversary despite it being listed in the reservation. As I was leaving the restaurant, I asked to speak with the Manager. After some difficulty in finding her, she came inside from smoking her cigarette. I provided her with my feedback, she noted that she read my anniversary note in my reservation & apologized. Too bad that on a slow night the Manager wasn't walking the dining room floor to make sure her guests were enjoying their dining experience. Bottom line...good food, poor dining experience. This is not a special occasion restaurant.Special Features:
- Crying Child in an Empty RestaurantBrianVIPDined on 6/23/2014We were enjoying our salads in the nearly empty restaurant. Then the hostess brought to the table next to us a new party, which included an infant in a carrier. We asked to be moved and were placed about 50 feet away. The child cried (not screamed) off and on through our entrees. We paid and left. We probably won't be back!
- Dinner at SunsetVaisgr8Dined on 6/20/2014Food was tasty and plentiful; actually it was twice more as expected for a table cloth restaurant. A bit on the pricey side, but if you are a foodie it’s worth it. If you are dinning around sunset, ask the hostess to sit on the patio, the sunset is just gorgeous. Service was nothing to rave about. Actually for the number of tables our server had to attend to, he was very slow and barely cracked a smile.Special Features:
- Venetian Bay!PhoebeDined on 6/20/2014One of our favorite spots. We're full-time residents and love the Bayside - especially in the off-season, no waiting. The food is always great, service is friendly and the view is spectacular.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/13/2014As requested, we had a nice table by the window and had a beautiful view. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Venetian Bay RestaurantsummerinchicagoVIPDined on 5/25/2014This was my second time at Bayside Grill in Venetian Bay, Naples, FL. Loved it the first time and loved it this time. Food is well prepared - great seafood dishes, as well as the filet - cooked perfectly. The Beet salad is my favorite, crab cakes got raves. Service was great both times. Great wine list - good range of price on the wine. During the Winter Season - I would recommend valeting . The view over Venetian Bay is wonderful - check sunset times.Special Features:
- Great food but high priceIrisVIPDined on 5/22/2014We all enjoyed our dishes and the portions were full. Delicious lobster mashed but the meat was only laid on top and not mixed in. Sea bass was excellent. Shrimp were huge.Special Features:
- Great locationpdxfoodieVIPDined on 5/20/2014Food is average to good, as is service for the price point. My grouper was overcooked and dry, but my companion's mahi mahi was good. Service was efficient, but not gracious.Special Features:
- imacfdlvrDined on 5/17/2014Again, we all had a wonderful dining experience.....wonderful food and great service. They should register for a patent on their calamari and the veal liver. It was so good that a friend and I stopped by last evening for a drink and appetizers in the outside bar area.... we raved about our dishes.....sooooo good. Our server couldn't have been nicer.JaSpecial Features:
- WaterfrontHatter66VIPDined on 5/17/2014My most favorite spot In Naples, on the waterfront, beautiful views, great food, excellent service always. With all the waterfront in Naples you would think it would have more places like Bayside, sadly it doesn't . Another reason it's my favorite, especially after the snowbirds leave, then we locals have it all to ourselves, that's what I'm talking about!Special Features:
- A birthday delightBirthdaydivaDined on 5/11/2014Everything exceeded my expectations... The food was savory and light at the same time. The ambiance was enjoyable and the view was superb. I truly enjoyed my birthday getaway with friends at this quiet little spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- paokansasVIPDined on 5/11/2014We waited for our table to be ready and the hostess kept us informed. After about 15 minutes, she apologized and offered complementary appetizers. We thought that was a class act and enjoyed our dinner when we were seated.Special Features:
- BaysideluvmyfoodDined on 5/11/2014Excellent brunch, service was outstanding! It was extremely busy for Mothers Day and the staff did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mugdiningDined on 5/11/2014Enjoyed Mother's Day brunch w/friends. The ambiance is great for daytime dining.Special Features:
- Quiet night out and great foodPuffy10Dined on 5/9/2014I had family here from California and this is one of my favorite places to go. The food is never a disappointment! And this night it was awesome. Amazing piping hot salmon and pasta dishes. Must not forget to try the yummy dessert!!!!! We sat upstairs inside due to the fact it was very warm outside, but we were next to a large window to see outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return to BaysideFlyFisher47Dined on 5/8/2014My wife and I have dined at Bayside each time we have vacationed in SW Florida for at least 10 years. This year, as in the past, we had dinner there on the last night of our visit. This year we noticed that the quality of the food was still excellant; however the level of service had declined. Our server was friendly, but not very professional. Several times we were subjected to the servers personal and unwanted comments on our choices of selections. This will not stop us from returning since servers come and go frequently.Special Features:
- DebbieDined on 5/6/2014We four had a delightful dining experience. Three of us ordered the Crispy Mahi Mahi and one had the Lamb Chops, we all loved our food. Our waiter Jake was extremely helpful, friendly and prompt. The view overlooking the water was perfection. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- SlowVIPDined on 5/5/2014Calimari; Shrimp and Crab pasta; Pistachio crusted Snapper. The Tuscan red peppers added a pleasing dimension to the crispiness of the calimari. The snapper was tasty but lacked any pistachio flavor. The sausage and and shrimp in this dish were chopped too finely for our taste, just did not add significant flavor. The pasta was nicely al dente and the shrimp were flavorful; the crab was visible but lacked flavor. The pasta was served wit Parmesan cheese, not exactly a delight with seafood, but it was on the side. The sauce was buttery but bland, with no discernible herb flavors. The food reflected an ambitious menu, but the execution was merely good. The view was outstanding.Special Features:
- goog place for fresh catch.DondiDined on 4/29/2014The fresh fish was prepared as promised and delicious, the staff is warm, friendly and eager to please. the entree doesn't include two choices so you either order a starch or vegetable. It was good but Pricey . Perhaps a price fixed menu would be a nice addition.Special Features: